Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 182 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Haymaker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1642815111096 (resized).jpg
    20220108_111004 (resized).jpg
    20220108_111010 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    THIS! (resized).jpg
    Tumbleweed .gif
    9BE7D46D-1AB0-4E5A-B67E-BEA09C5F566E (resized).jpeg
    4BC0B757-79DB-41D5-8A06-1630C01C94F5 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1016 (resized).jpeg
    IMAG Bonneville (resized).PNG
    A9F91DAF-C445-466A-8018-7022F4DF5552 (resized).jpeg
    20220114_153305 (resized).jpg
    Coal-fueled_plant_closes (resized).jpg
    Niagara-Falls_ON_Monument_Nikola-Tesla_2015-08-13 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Anony.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 2 years ago

I'm a Musk fan so not hating but I think a Tesla machine based on the scientist would be way cooler. Imagine a real tesla coil that arcs off the ball as it rolls around? And of course there would have to be a replica of Wardenclyffe Tower.

#68 2 years ago
    Quoted from Damen:

Is there no originality left in pinball?

No. The odds you get generic machines these days when slapping a license on it automatically draws in a certain crowd are low.

you'll see 50 more superhero pins before you see a generic or original pin from Stern. New companies are the only hope since they may not be in a place to pay for a license.

I want to see a sports theme pin, feels like there aren't any modern ones of those and shooting a goal/basket is always staisfying.

#78 2 years ago

What a great show. Now that's a theme I'd buy.

The middle out compression scene from Season 1 might has got to be up there with the best comedic writings of all time

For some reason teh quote doesn't want to work, that was about Silicon Valley.

#100 2 years ago

I mean it does matter a bit where you live. Those of us near Niagara falls are getting a lot of electricity without the emissions. But I agree it is kicking the can down the road in a lot of situations.

We need more nuclear power, the fact that "environmentalists" have basically put a stop to the proliferation of nuclear power over ridiculously overblown safety concerns is a huge shame. Everyone should read "Apocalypse never" for some great insight into this.

Even by the standards of the day Chernobyl was a disaster waiting to happen, and Fukushima was built in a location often hit by tsunamis. The panic over potential nuclear disaster is completely overblown. And the fact remains we still burn a shit load of coal to get our electricity.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Anony.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tesla-would-make-an-awesome-theme?tu=Anony and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.