(Topic ID: 189286)

Tesla II Battletech Cockpit VR Enclosed Simulator Set (12)

By Tesla-II

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by QuietEarp
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Victor1 (resized).jpg
    SOD 037 (resized).JPG
    comstar (resized).jpg
    4 Pod 4 Sale $25K (resized).jpg
    Simulators Group View2.jpg
    CockpitHUDPod.jpg
    02-MultiPhotos.jpg
    05-Doorway.jpg
    04-PodRow1.jpg
    03-PodsRow2.jpg
    10-Replacing MFDs.jpg
    08-TopMFDRowOverMainVRDisplay.jpg
    09-Cockpit Door.jpg
    07-Printer AlienwareServer.jpg
    06-Doorway.jpg
    11 - otherhalf (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

So you're the PPS/Rick of Battletech? Awesome.

WTF... since when does Rick offer any kind of support for 20 year old products? Since when does Rick licence ANYTHING "low-cost" or "zero cost"?

Don't be a douche.

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

So you're the PPS/Rick of Battletech? Awesome.

I dont know what that means.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from PropWash:

I dont know what that means.

It was meant as a jab. Rick controls all the licensing rights for Bally/Williams...so anything that needs a reproduction part, or if you want to make a shirt or a mug with a logo on it...Rick takes a cut of all of that. Some would argue a rather generous cut, along with other supply requirements. Rick (and I assume his team) are also not very collector minded when it comes to quality control as errors on reproduction parts have been fairly common in the past though less so now.

Trust me, it's not a flattering comparison.

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Trust me, it's not a flattering comparison.

Nice! Thanks for the backstory.

#55 6 years ago

Maaan... I miss the Battletech franchise. The Mech Warrior series were my favourite games.. I wish Microsoft never mothballed it.

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from PropWash:

In general, we can fit 6-7 on a single 26 foot straight truck if standing up and they are about 900lbs each. Moving them and assembly is a HUGE endeavor.

For a minute my mind goes 900lbs?
    Pfft, not too bad. She probably won't mind.
    Like moving pins..a couple guys over..pay them in beer, the usual...

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

Maaan... I miss the Battletech franchise. The Mech Warrior series were my favourite games.. I wish Microsoft never mothballed it.

You really need to get some sunshine, it's oh happy days for you buddy!

Mechwarrior online is very active, and in a freemium format, so download and play! It's actually pretty damn good. No single player campaign, all online multiplayer, but it sure plays nice. And they somehow wrangled the rights to bring back the unseen mech's again too. So Marauders, Riflemen, Phoenix Hawk's, Warhammers, Archers .... they're all back and playable.

A turn-based Battletech game is going to be released later this year, and it's being developed by the original creator. Not just that, but he's re-releasing a big number of the original books as PDF's too.

Microsoft may have shelved it, but other folks have been able to pick up the reigns and go. Now if only somebody did a high-res remake of Crescent Hawks Revenge..........

#58 6 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Mechwarrior online is very active, and in a freemium format, so download and play! It's actually pretty damn good. No single player campaign, all online multiplayer, but it sure plays nice. And they somehow wrangled the rights to bring back the unseen mech's again too. So Marauders, Riflemen, Phoenix Hawk's, Warhammers, Archers .... they're all back and playable.
    A turn-based Battletech game is going to be released later this year, and it's being developed by the original creator. Not just that, but he's re-releasing a big number of the original books as PDF's too.
    Microsoft may have shelved it, but other folks have been able to pick up the reigns and go. Now if only somebody did a high-res remake of Crescent Hawks Revenge..........

Sweet! I'll take a look, thanks man!

It would be cool to see a new Mech Assault as well

#59 6 years ago

Why has the seller gone silent?

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from tacshose:

Why has the seller gone silent?

Because there's been zero relevant discussion on this thread since I answered his question.

#occamsrazor

2 weeks later
    #61 6 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

turn based game? That sounds awesome. I love turn based strategy games.

#62 6 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Oh please do share more info on this. I was big-time into the original board game back in the day.

Hell, my mech is part of my screen name....

Later,
    EV

Victor1 (resized).jpgVictor1 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #63 6 years ago

I always liked the Griffin. 55 tons and a PPC and LRM missles and jump jets!

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tesla-ii-battletech-cockpit-vr-enclosed-simulator-set-12/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.