IMG_2898 (resized).JPG
IMG_2900 (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.04.17?AM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.04.26?AM (resized).png
Screenshot_20240131_100420_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_1679 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1678 (resized).jpeg
giphy-5.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starsky178.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#489 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I saw that! But at a similar price to the truck, I couldn’t imagine doing it

sometimes when you shrink things down and add some very high price tech, no worries on towing or hitching, compact. It cost more.

#491 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Man tough choice, I put deposit for cyber truck and hummer EV. I may just go for Hummer EV. GM cars feel really spacious and my dealer always did a good job with any issues. Plus it looks cool.

I also have that deposit on cyber. Love that look on the hummer. I just think they came to the party late and the hummer will have a few bigger and larger bumps in the road as the Mustang E is having already.

#493 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Oh really? What are the Mustang issues? I have an X and keep thinking about trading it in for a mustang or a new x, X is ok. It hurts my neck a lot because of stiff ride.

Battery and software issues. I have the 3 which the wife uses , was think9ng of getting the new X which improved the handling and new battery setup. Wife thinking of trying the Y instead and selling the 3

#495 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I think I may get a new X too, but not sure. I have a 2016 90D. The best man, I tell you, is when they gave me a loaner. It was a 90D X loaner. It had the old perforated leather seats so I think it must have been a 2017 or 2018 model. It was the best car I ever drove. It was smooth, no bumps, quiet, and so comfortable, the seats were like extra padded and so soft. I wish I had just traded in my 2016 for that used demo car. I think ordering a Tesla is hit or miss, sometimes good car, sometimes bad, its like rolling the dice.

That's the thing , they saw how much money it was costing them to put air through the seats and all the good stuff, but they are way ahead of all others ...look how now GM is building a new factory and making batteries. Ford just announce they are building a factory for batteries. everyone is realizing times are changing. some GM cars are looking hot but its going to be awhile before they get it right , that's why it will be hard to move away from tesla at this moment . Tesla is the maker to beat. It just feels good . Would never buy a gas car again. Plug and ride is the way to go. Enjoy and hope your next pick is better than the first my friend.

1 week later
#516 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

What is the towing capacity specs? Going to guess 10-12k lbs
What is the range? What is the range while towing? Range is published, 250 miles, 300 miles, and 500 miles not towing. Towing will be 50% of that likely.
Can it tow my toy hauler? No, assuming it requires a 5th wheel hitch.
Would I be able to charge at a full hook up campground using the standard 30A, 50A hookups? yes.

good answers on all questions . you did your homework.

2 months later
#532 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

The broken glass would probably total it out.

The glass is the easiest thing to replace, as long as they have it in stock . Like any other dealer. they replace the 2 broken ones the same day as the reveal.

6 months later
#582 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

no. Its actually starting to look super hot! Maybe this is the reason you sometimes see ugly guys with hot chicks... They just wear them down till they cant see the ugly any more...

LMAO

#763 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

I have no kids of my own and doubt that there will be any grand kids.
20 minutes so how many miles does that get you? In 5 minutes I go from 40 to 440.
A model 3 base price on what I paid for my Terrian. most sold for 45K or more.
Do you charge at home? how much did you spend on the equipment and installation?
Did you have to up grade you electrical panel? my step kids house would need a new panel and drop from the pole.
For the next 1-2 years will you not be buying pinballs or pay to have them delivered?
Somebody mentioned have to plan a dino fuel stop, while he could top of at a big box store. Well on my daily travels I pass at least 4 petrol stations. A few years ago I went from Milford MI to Beyond Duluth MN to see the Split Rock Light. There were no superchargers of any level in the Upper Peninsula. And a few along I-75 requiring planned lengthy stops. So your Model 3 would have been parked waiting for a portable generator.

Just remembering the early days of cell phones and beepers: phones large and heavy as a brick and the price was out of reach, and beepers: me driving to the nearest pay phone because I got a message on my beeper. My dad never wanting a cell phone, staying with a land line at home because he refused to change with the times. Look at us now, almost everyone has a cell but even now people are bitching about cell towers. Even with change, not everyone is going to be happy all of the time.

#783 2 years ago

It's interesting to see both side of this topic, but a person has to own both types in order to see the other persons view. I own both and would never buy another ICE again . My EV is being used 95% of the time and once they...... meaning all makes and models of EV's get 400 miles+, bye bye ICE.

#791 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

It's not about "drinking the Tesla kool-aid" at all and it's absurd you'd even go there. Elon Musk is a conman and Tesla is a corrupt company. None of that changes the fact that EVs are the future, they're absolutely out of this world fun to drive, and for the vast number of American auto owners they fit perfectly into the normal use case. Oh and I have 6+ years of Tesla ownership so I think I have a pretty damn good grasp of how EVs work, where they grossly out class ICE, and where they need work. You can chose to ignore people like me and wallow in your own ignorance but change is coming... Whether you want it or not.
Jeff

DITTO . Could not agree more. Period. Case closed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Valdosta, GA
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 45.95
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starsky178.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tesla-cybertruck?tu=starsky178 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.