IMG_2898 (resized).JPG
IMG_2900 (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.04.17?AM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.04.26?AM (resized).png
Screenshot_20240131_100420_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_1679 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1678 (resized).jpeg
giphy-5.gif
There are 1,491 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 30.
#201 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

140,000 orders in 2 days ? Other people beg to differ

Guess the left side windows will be in demand to.

#202 4 years ago

Matt black will be an option. But a vinyl wrap could look bad ass

AA8B7ACF-56AC-4F90-8D6C-505F4A1F0CB5 (resized).jpegAA8B7ACF-56AC-4F90-8D6C-505F4A1F0CB5 (resized).jpeg

This is really interesting. The kitchen looks like it just mounts in the box, it could be perfect for tailgating. If the back window rolls down, then you could have access to the tent from the back seat, assuming they fold out of the way this could be very functional
76F840E5-796B-4F24-8877-8C33865CDAE2 (resized).png76F840E5-796B-4F24-8877-8C33865CDAE2 (resized).png

#203 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:I drive the Model 3 we have as a pool car at my job (dual motor) every few weeks. While it has insane acceleration, I have no issue going back to my Audi.
I have also had two incidents where the electronics completely shut down (But engine kept running and both pedals worked properly) for 20-30 seconds. Then the display slowly rebooted and the climate control came back to life. Both times were during the day. Not sure how the exterior lighting would have reacted if it would have happened at night.
It does not work well for long trips. Recently, a co-worker became stranded for six hours as the vehicle led him to a Supercharger that was still under construction and he did not have enough power to get to the next or back to the prior one. He had to use the 115v cord at a fire station for those six hours.

Yeah, I know it's scary tech to you because of the other thread. However, I have never, ever hear of anyone being routed to a supercharger under construction because you get live updates of how many are working and filled.

My 3 has been on two major road trips. I was really surprised to find out how much easier it was than gas. Longest charging stop was ten minutes.

And the resets, it happens super rarely but the car keeps working as it. If a reboot caused the car to literally stop in the middle of the freeway, it wouldn't be a thing.

You find it easy to go back to another car because you don't drive it much, and I'm betting a lot of the benefits that I became so used to so quickly aren't utilized the same way.

And all that's fine. It's not for you. But that doesn't mean it doesn't have a market.

#204 4 years ago

This is obviously going for a very niche market (I suspect some design choices, like the sloped bed rails, are problematic for many traditional truck owners). I have a truck now and have a soft spot for performance, so I have been following the electric truck market for awhile. I like the look of the Rivian, OK, but the short bed is an issue. I do not care for either the interior or exterior of the Cybertruck. What I do like about the Cybertruck are the specs and pricing. Hoping this will help put extra pressure on Rivian and Ford.

#205 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I drive the Model 3 we have as a pool car at my job (dual motor) every few weeks. While it has insane acceleration, I have no issue going back to my Audi.
I have also had two incidents where the electronics completely shut down (But engine kept running and both pedals worked properly) for 20-30 seconds. Then the display slowly rebooted and the climate control came back to life. Both times were during the day. Not sure how the exterior lighting would have reacted if it would have happened at night.
It does not work well for long trips. Recently, a co-worker became stranded for six hours as the vehicle led him to a Supercharger that was still under construction and he did not have enough power to get to the next or back to the prior one. He had to use the 115v cord at a fire station for those six hours.

You'd want to avoid gas cars if you are worried about being stranded as they have thousands of more parts that can and do fail, like the alternator dying on my Dodge Magnum SRT8 for example.

Likewise you'd want to avoid gas cars as their infotainment systems also have issues, difference being for example when the one in my Camaro freaked out I couldn't reboot it on the fly like you can in a Tesla. Instead I had to pull off the highway, shut off the car, exit the car, get back in, restart the car and then in worked again so I can complete business on the phone.

Likewise with gas cars you are mostly stuck with what you get as they don't update themselves, whereas my Tesla auto updated to fix the issue which also includes free map updates by the way, something that Chevy is still happy to charge me for in 2019 which is comical. Oh and I got more horsepower in the update

Finally, electric cars are better for long drives for me because of auto pilot. I now do longer drives whereas I used to avoid them because now I can kick in auto pilot on the highway and the car takes me there, it's glorious. Superchargers are everywhere so we grab a bite and my phone tells me when the car is charged and off we go. Media that are in the pocket of short sellers or oil investors will tell you it takes hours to charge but they lie, it does't take anywhere near that long. Oh and I got 1000 free charging miles with my car purchase, so all my charging on trips has been free so far. Tesla's are the perfect road trip car for us.

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Take a classic futuristic looking sports car like this.
[quoted image]
Make it quicker. (Possibly faster). More ground clearance. Tow a trailer. Hold your tools.
[quoted image]

My wife actually did say it reminder her of a Countach with all the angles.

Quoted from BC_Gambit:

FWIW I agree with this. Truck guys and gals seem brand loyal beyond belief. When I need a "new to me" vehicle I look at what I want, in combination with what has the best reliability and the best pricing.
For some reason with trucks, people just keep buying the same one over and over again even if the last one was a piece of crap.
This is obviously a small sample size, but we have family friends who bought a new Ford F-150, they had lots of problems with it, they seemed really unhappy with it, so obviously they traded it in for another newer Ford F150. At least they seem happier with the new one, even if the loan on it must have been enormous.

It's definitely a different market which I'm guessing is why they went radical. Ultimately though the only people that matter are those that actually spend money on new cars. I've said this on car forums in the past when purists scream and complain, where I've said purists don't matter because they don't by new cars so they don't contribute to a car companies bottom line. Hence when purists screamed that the new at the time Porsche suv looked like garbage and was a stupid idea I said y'all don't matter, you don't spend money on new cars, people that actually spend money on cars will decide if it's the right car and it went on to be their best seller. Likewise here, always lots of haters that never buy new cars will say stuff sucks but what they think is irrelevant. It's like listening to what a vegan thinks about a new steak house. Instead we'll have to wait and see what people that do spend money decide do to. So far with 146k+ orders it seems like it'll do well. Plus we have to remember Tesla is still mostly illegal to sell in the USA, only a few states allow people to buy them, foreign markets though are much more open to the company so that will be the big money going forward, I wonder how this will do in those markets.

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Can’t wait to get it ., 500 mile range , Superchargers , atv thAt charges in the back , roomy interior , self driving .. no more fumes ! I hate fumes as soon as I get this our Tahoe
Is going . That thing stinks up my garage in less then 5 seconds . I hope it has same filter as model x

Yeah we love our Tesla's! We chart our car expenditures for various business reasons, and we calculated they save us around $6300 in gas yearly. No more gas anxiety as well, always drove me nuts when I'd have to run to a shoot or quick meetup and the car was low on gas then I'd have to waste time going to fill up, no more fumes in the garage, etc, no looking back. I don't know if I'd get this truck as I really don't have a use for a truck, but it looks unique enough that it is tempting. Plus I find it fun to smoke exotic cars in my little Model 3 in the real world since paper performance stats on gas cars are mostly fiction, it would be even more fun to do it in a truck that looks like this lol.

#206 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

If I see that Terminator piece of shit coming down the road I’m going to be a little terrified!

Especially if its driving its self.

#207 4 years ago
Quoted from jhanley:

Especially if its driving its self.

Is that legal in the US?

#208 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Is that legal in the US?

Lord help us if it is, but in some cases, that would be better than some of the drivers I see around here.

It's perfect technology for the assholes that don't know how to drive or don't pay attention, so I can see what market they are aiming for.

#210 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

140,000 orders in 2 days ? Other people beg to differ

I would love to know what % of these convert to real sales. Doubt it’s even 10%. I knew lots of people who reserved a 3 for $1k and never converted.

Elon has a history of showing mostly dog and pony show stuff that isn’t real or even close to prime time. See: solar roof that wasn’t even functional at the first demo, and is still mostly vaporware. He often shows these things to bump stock price or raise preorder revenue to distract from fundamentals of the business. Remember the Tesla Y? The “SUV”? Not going to even go into production until late 2020 or early 2021 ... but Elon will gladly take $2500 from you now for a hamburger tomorrow. Or $100 for something even further out.

#211 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I would love to know what % of these convert to real sales. Doubt it’s even 10%. I knew lots of people who reserved a 3 for $1k and never converted.
Elon has a history of showing mostly dog and pony show stuff that isn’t real or even close to prime time. See: solar roof that wasn’t even functional at the first demo, and is still mostly vaporware. He often shows these things to bump stock price or raise preorder revenue to distract from fundamentals of the business. Remember the Tesla Y? The “SUV”? Not going to even go into production until late 2020 or early 2021 ... but Elon will gladly take $2500 from you now for a hamburger tomorrow. Or $100 for something even further out.

YeAh I don’t know all I know is Tesla has taken very good care of me and my x, wish I could say same about my piece of crap BMW X5 lease I had . Worse experience ever. I will never buy a German made car ever again

#212 4 years ago

Defensive driving in effect 24/7

#213 4 years ago

Maybe, you should stay awake at the wheel. No matter what you’re driving

92FEE2FD-D005-4B7B-9286-D3DA28DCA4C0 (resized).jpeg92FEE2FD-D005-4B7B-9286-D3DA28DCA4C0 (resized).jpeg
#214 4 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

You'd want to avoid gas cars if you are worried about being stranded as they have thousands of more parts that can and do fail,

Like my 2001 Tacoma with 200,000 miles on it that has never left me stranded?

Tell us how your Tesla is holding up in 20 years and if you can still get parts for it. I'll still be driving the same Tacoma.

Oh yeah, I forgot, some have said they can't even get parts for their Tesla now.

#215 4 years ago

500 mile Range...

Unless it's cold, loaded, or asked to do more than 50 of those miles off-road.

Not to mention that that only gets me 1/2 way to where I am going hunting this week. And I'm not leaving the state!

Where do you people believe the power for these things comes from? It's certainly not a 'Green' source.

Add to that the materials required to build the batteries and the fact that nobody has yet found a way to dispose of them, safely and you get a $39,000 price tag on your Virtue Signaling (within a 200 Mile Radius).

#216 4 years ago

I just googled "can you buy tesla parts at a dealership?" after a couple other failed attempts using different words and came up with nothing.

What a joke.

Where do you get parts if you need them? And where will you get them in the future?

#217 4 years ago

How many auto pilot drivers died vs non-auto pilot drivers?
Fact is auto pilot is safer in nearly every way.
I have no problem relinquishing control to the robot overlords. Infact; I use adaptive cruise almost exclusively now because breaking myself is so 2017.

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

How many auto pilot drivers died vs non-auto pilot drivers?
I have no problem relinquishing control to the robot overlords. Infact; I use adaptive cruise almost exclusively now because breaking myself is so 2017.

Bigger question is What’s the ratio between auto pilot and non auto pilot drivers?

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Right up until it isn't.

#220 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Bigger question is What’s the ratio between auto pilot and non auto pilot drivers?

Probably at least one out of every billion.

#221 4 years ago

I can appreciate what Musk is doing/trying, but I like the idea of been able to work on my own truck. I open the hood, and I can easily work on the motor for a tune up, replace the battery or whatever..my Silverado 1/2 tonne hasn’t given me not 1 single problem..mind you, I drive it rarely-i have a company vehicle. if it does down the road, parts are affordable n easily available..

#222 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Lord help us if it is, but in some cases, that would be better than some of the drivers I see around here.
It's perfect technology for the assholes that don't know how to drive or don't pay attention, so I can see what market they are aiming for.

I just watched a really good Frontline on PBS that had a lot of info on AI and self driving cars. A lot of people have been killed trusting self driving cars.

#223 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I just googled "can you buy tesla parts at a dealership?" after a couple other failed attempts using different words and came up with nothing.
What a joke.
Where do you get parts if you need them? And where will you get them in the future?

What part are you looking for? Think that’s the point, you don’t Need an auto parts store every block to maintain one. Change and innovation isn’t for everyone no doubt but crapping on anyone or anything that does progress seems odd. I hate nursing old EM pinball machines but I certainly don’t spend my day in the EM thread telling everyone they are fools for liking them? As your clearly not interested in the company or product I question what your interest is in this thread?

#224 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

What part are you looking for? Think that’s the point, you don’t Need an auto parts store every block to maintain one. Change and innovation isn’t for everyone no doubt but crapping on anyone or anything that does progress seems odd. I hate nursing old EM pinball machines but I certainly don’t spend my day in the EM thread telling everyone they are fools for liking them? As your clearly not interested in the company or product I question what your interest is in this thread?

Odin is either just trolling, or being willingly ignorant. Change is hard for many people, Tesla is the future, not two ways about it.

#225 4 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Yeah, I know it's scary tech to you because of the other thread. However, I have never, ever hear of anyone being routed to a supercharger under construction because you get live updates of how many are working and filled.
My 3 has been on two major road trips. I was really surprised to find out how much easier it was than gas. Longest charging stop was ten minutes.
And the resets, it happens super rarely but the car keeps working as it. If a reboot caused the car to literally stop in the middle of the freeway, it wouldn't be a thing.
You find it easy to go back to another car because you don't drive it much, and I'm betting a lot of the benefits that I became so used to so quickly aren't utilized the same way.
And all that's fine. It's not for you. But that doesn't mean it doesn't have a market.

Well. you heard it now. Again, it happened to a co-worker. A Millennial who is quite tech-savvy and open to new stuff like electric vehicles. He was not at all pleased.

As for the rebooting, has it ever happened to you? If so, was it at night? I'm curious as I want to know if the headlights stay on or do they die like the climate control, audio system and display? I was told by our fleet manager to "not worry about it" when I reported it. We have no service center nearby but at least one has opened only sixty miles away in Toledo now. Before it had to be taken to Cleveland.

It's not scary tech to me. However, their vehicles do not meet my personal transportation needs at this time. Remember, I sell stuff to Tesla so it's in my best interests that they succeed.

#226 4 years ago

OMG that's a big issue, my neighbor owns an auto body shop and he said Tesla is impossible to get replacement parts for, my co worker had an accident not a bad wreck mostly bumper and hood damage but the car was in the shop for 4-5 months. Also I hear they total very easy with slight accidents.. My other co-woerker had a slightly bad accident but not that bad and they just totaled the car. Both were Tesla S.

https://www.sfgate.com/cars/article/tesla-repair-wait-time-complaints-electric-car-13796037.php

#227 4 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Odin is either just trolling, or being willingly ignorant. Change is hard for many people, Tesla is the future, not two ways about it.

Electric cars may be the future. But I don’t believe Tesla is the future. I hope not anyways. Massive losses, asshole CEO, no thanks.

#228 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Electric cars may be the future. But I don’t believe Tesla is the future. I hope not anyways. Massive losses, asshole CEO, no thanks.

Electric cars may be the future,but you still have to fuel the generators that create the juice!

#229 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Electric cars may be the future,but you still have to fuel the generators that create the juice!

Unless Your juice come from the solar panels on your roof. I install PV systems and many of my customers own and are very happy with their electric vehicles.

#230 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Soylent Green Energy

#231 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Soylent Green Energy

That is another option

#232 4 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Tesla is not only engineering new energy paradigms. but also giving much of it away as open source. It is right in their mission statement

Tesla's mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy. ... Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.

#233 4 years ago
Quoted from Platypus:

Tesla is not only engineering new energy paradigms. but also giving much of it away as open source. It is right in their mission statement
Tesla's mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy. ... Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.

Keep the dirt somewhere else, what’s clean about your Tesla’s charge? Where did it come from? Perhaps from power plant fueled by coal.

#234 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Keep the dirt somewhere else, what’s clean about your Tesla’s charge? Where did it come from? Perhaps from power plant fueled by coal.

Coal use for power is in the decline. We are slowly going greener.

#235 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Maybe turn off Fox News and realize that many people who have electric cars also have Solar panels. My family does, and they produce more than enough energy for our home, and to keep our Tesla charged.

#236 4 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

You'd want to avoid gas cars if you are worried about being stranded as they have thousands of more parts that can and do fail, like the alternator dying on my Dodge Magnum SRT8 for example.
Likewise you'd want to avoid gas cars as their infotainment systems also have issues, difference being for example when the one in my Camaro freaked out I couldn't reboot it on the fly like you can in a Tesla. Instead I had to pull off the highway, shut off the car, exit the car, get back in, restart the car and then in worked again so I can complete business on the phone.
Likewise with gas cars you are mostly stuck with what you get as they don't update themselves, whereas my Tesla auto updated to fix the issue which also includes free map updates by the way, something that Chevy is still happy to charge me for in 2019 which is comical. Oh and I got more horsepower in the update
Finally, electric cars are better for long drives for me because of auto pilot. I now do longer drives whereas I used to avoid them because now I can kick in auto pilot on the highway and the car takes me there, it's glorious. Superchargers are everywhere so we grab a bite and my phone tells me when the car is charged and off we go. Media that are in the pocket of short sellers or oil investors will tell you it takes hours to charge but they lie, it does't take anywhere near that long. Oh and I got 1000 free charging miles with my car purchase, so all my charging on trips has been free so far. Tesla's are the perfect road trip car for us.

My wife actually did say it reminder her of a Countach with all the angles.

It's definitely a different market which I'm guessing is why they went radical. Ultimately though the only people that matter are those that actually spend money on new cars. I've said this on car forums in the past when purists scream and complain, where I've said purists don't matter because they don't by new cars so they don't contribute to a car companies bottom line. Hence when purists screamed that the new at the time Porsche suv looked like garbage and was a stupid idea I said y'all don't matter, you don't spend money on new cars, people that actually spend money on cars will decide if it's the right car and it went on to be their best seller. Likewise here, always lots of haters that never buy new cars will say stuff sucks but what they think is irrelevant. It's like listening to what a vegan thinks about a new steak house. Instead we'll have to wait and see what people that do spend money decide do to. So far with 146k+ orders it seems like it'll do well. Plus we have to remember Tesla is still mostly illegal to sell in the USA, only a few states allow people to buy them, foreign markets though are much more open to the company so that will be the big money going forward, I wonder how this will do in those markets.

Yeah we love our Tesla's! We chart our car expenditures for various business reasons, and we calculated they save us around $6300 in gas yearly. No more gas anxiety as well, always drove me nuts when I'd have to run to a shoot or quick meetup and the car was low on gas then I'd have to waste time going to fill up, no more fumes in the garage, etc, no looking back. I don't know if I'd get this truck as I really don't have a use for a truck, but it looks unique enough that it is tempting. Plus I find it fun to smoke exotic cars in my little Model 3 in the real world since paper performance stats on gas cars are mostly fiction, it would be even more fun to do it in a truck that looks like this lol.

I've done OK with gasoline powered cars. I've put on over a million miles on personal cars since I started driving. Not to mention company fleet as well as rental car miles. I was stranded once by a rental that would not restart at a gas station. Ironically, not buying fuel, I just left the Madison airport and stopped to load up on junk food near Stoughton, Wisconsin. I called the rental office and they brought a replacement car to me within an hour.

I ran out of gas twice in my life. Both when I was under 18 years old so it was the old footmobile to a gas station to buy a can and a gallon of gas. Learned a valuable lesson there. .

I've limped cars home when problems occurred and never once had to arrange alternate transportation.

As far as updates go, I buy new vehicles when I want a real update. Tesla may start to worry that those "included" updates may affect their bottom line if it stops Tesla purists from buying their new vehicles. Or, maybe they can "pull an Apple" and send an update that makes the current vehicle seem antiquated or something along those lines.

When you mention: "and we calculated they save us around $6300 in gas yearly." Who is "we"? My wife and I spend less than half that amount on gas per year. Heck, she just paid $2.229 for gas today. When my kids lived at home and later were attending college, they may have spent a grand a year apiece so maybe $5k total on gasoline. Are you deducting electricity costs or is it all free?

I'm in the market for another vehicle, but not in a super hurry. I looked at a Model 3 but it doesn't work for me. Maybe in 10-15 years.

#237 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Soylent Green Energy

What is Soylent Green?

#238 4 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Maybe turn off Fox News and realize that many people who have electric cars also have Solar panels. My family does, and they produce more than enough energy for our home, and to keep our Tesla charged.

Why does Fox News have to be the whipping boy for all the lefts causes.I’m honestly curious

#239 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Coal use for power is in the decline. We are slowly going greener.

In the late 1970's Arizona Public Service Company (Now parent Pinnacle West Capital Corporation) claimed that by 1990, 20% of their power would come from Solar systems. They abandoned that (ironically) by 1984.

#240 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Right up until it isn't.

Agreed. But that said; I fully expect in another one or two decades; for insurance companies to be charging EXTRA for the fact you do self drive.
Humans are smart; but cold logic is smarter and faster.

You don't have to like it - just accept that it's coming.

#241 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

As fuel for both technologies starts from a plant somewhere (unless gas flows out of the ground now) are you saying the current gas vehicle design is Better then these new technologies or is it just a personal dislike of Tesla? Love or hate it at least these new technologies are heading in a better (not perfect) direction.

#242 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As fuel for both technologies starts from a plant somewhere (unless gas flows out of the ground now) are you saying the current gas vehicle design is Better then these new technologies or is it just a personal dislike of Tesla? Love or hate it at least these new technologies are heading in a better (not perfect) direction.

Ford has some good stuff coming real soon.

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Awesome, I hope All manufacturer’s advance forward for environment, safety, and reliability. Love our Ford Flex but not the most reliable or cost effective vehicle we ever owned.

#244 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Awesome, I hope All manufacturer’s advance forward for environment, safety, and reliability. Love our Ford Flex but not the most reliable or cost effective vehicle we ever owned.

I'm amazed that the Far East manufacturers don't seem to be doing much with total electric vehicles. They are cashing in on Ford & GM's passenger car abandonment plans.

#245 4 years ago

Ford will keep building their Fusion model!

#246 4 years ago

I finally watched the unveiling video from a few days ago.

The specs didn’t surprise me much, most of them was about what I expected. (Range, towing, etc)

The body...uh...well, I expected a unibody but I figured it would look something like the Rivian truck. Jokes aside, it doesn’t look *that* bad, but I just can’t see it being a big seller. Sure, they have had over 140k preorders already, but those are by people that are outside the general buying population. I just don’t see this thing knocking over any of the current leading truck sellers.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d like my next truck be either a full electric truck or a hybrid truck. For almost all of my driving, something with 300 miles of range would get me just about anywhere I normally drive in a day.

But I will say that my next truck will not be the Cybertruck. I’ll wait to see what Ford does with the F150 and then decide. If I had to order one today though...it would be the Rivian.

E4D728A1-EB7A-42D3-B324-2A9C6C271D2C (resized).jpegE4D728A1-EB7A-42D3-B324-2A9C6C271D2C (resized).jpeg
#247 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

500 mile Range...
Unless it's cold, loaded, or asked to do more than 50 of those miles off-road.
Not to mention that that only gets me 1/2 way to where I am going hunting this week. And I'm not leaving the state!
Where do you people believe the power for these things comes from? It's certainly not a 'Green' source.
Add to that the materials required to build the batteries and the fact that nobody has yet found a way to dispose of them, safely and you get a $39,000 price tag on your Virtue Signaling (within a 200 Mile Radius).

You incorrectly assume every Tesla owner cares about the environment and believes in man made climate change.

#248 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:Well. you heard it now. Again, it happened to a co-worker. A Millennial who is quite tech-savvy and open to new stuff like electric vehicles. He was not at all pleased.
As for the rebooting, has it ever happened to you? If so, was it at night? I'm curious as I want to know if the headlights stay on or do they die like the climate control, audio system and display? I was told by our fleet manager to "not worry about it" when I reported it. We have no service center nearby but at least one has opened only sixty miles away in Toledo now. Before it had to be taken to Cleveland.
It's not scary tech to me. However, their vehicles do not meet my personal transportation needs at this time. Remember, I sell stuff to Tesla so it's in my best interests that they succeed.

The headlights stay on. You can reboot it yourself while driving to test if you want. Depending on your model. On the S and X just hold down the two wheel selectors on the steering wheel.

#249 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Saw a Mustang Mach-E parked in a grocery store lot yesterday.

20191123_145137_1574559508523_001 (resized).jpg20191123_145137_1574559508523_001 (resized).jpg20191123_145144_1574559508612_001 (resized).jpg20191123_145144_1574559508612_001 (resized).jpg
#250 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Saw a Mustang Mach-E parked in a grocery store lot yesterday.[quoted image][quoted image]

The Mach-E looks less like a Mustang and more like an SUV.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,491 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tesla-cybertruck/page/5?hl=oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.