IMG_8529 (resized).JPG
IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
20240712_114928 (resized).jpg
20240615_124649 (resized).jpg
pontiac-aztek-1112_11 (resized).jpg
gallery-1453917824-09 (resized).jpg
IMG_7739 (resized).JPG
IMG_7084 (resized).png
There are 1,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 34.
#1551 55 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

You dont have a wife!? You gotta use them

I don't. I am a homosexual

#1552 55 days ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

I don't. I am a homosexual

Ok you can choose POTC or Alien if I die.

#1553 55 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ok you can choose POTC or Alien if I die.

That's nice of you. I already have Alien so I choose POTC, never had that title. Thanks!

#1554 52 days ago

IMG_6931 (resized).JPGIMG_6931 (resized).JPG

Bound to happen....

#1555 51 days ago

Cybertruck was born for this job. Fascism enforcement vehicle:

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-cybertruck-police-cruiser-video/https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-cybertruck-police-cruiser-video/

#1556 50 days ago

Introducing the Cyber-Toilet. Ask your dealer for about the latest accessory.

IMG_7039 (resized).JPGIMG_7039 (resized).JPG
#1557 50 days ago
Quoted from bob_e:

[quoted image]

I wonder if Elon will get to use one of those real soon?

It seems like his Elizabeth Warren comments are coming back to bite him in the ass.

#1558 49 days ago
Quoted from bob_e:

[quoted image]

Pinball Hall of Fame probably needs one asap!

#1559 49 days ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Full self driving is a couple hundred years away

You can get full self driving 'taxis' in some states right now. A friend was just in AZ and took several during his trip.
Granted, they aren't standard cars. The one's he was in were Jags and had a setup on the roof that looked like the Google map cars.
But full self driving is here already.

#1560 49 days ago

After spending $100K+ he could not afford Battery powered Lawnmower, weed wacker, chainsaw, leafblower.
Hence two gas container: regular gas and two stroke oil mix.

IMG_7090 (resized).JPGIMG_7090 (resized).JPG
#1561 49 days ago

real question is why isn't the person attending to those cans?

#1562 49 days ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

real question is why isn't the person attending to those cans?

He's probably the one taking the picture.....

#1563 48 days ago
Quoted from bob_e:

After spending $100K+ he could not afford Battery powered Lawnmower, weed wacker, chainsaw, leafblower.
Hence two gas container: regular gas and two stroke oil mix.
[quoted image]

Maybe he is like me. Waiting for the gas powered lawn equipment to die to buy electric but they last forever.

#1564 48 days ago

At least these wheel covers won't damage its own tires

IMG_7098 (resized).JPGIMG_7098 (resized).JPG
#1565 48 days ago

The smart car may have a smaller carbon foot print in that the cybertrash to build one.

IMG_7113 (resized).JPGIMG_7113 (resized).JPG
#1566 48 days ago

Elon's design inspiration

IMG_7102 (resized).JPGIMG_7102 (resized).JPG
#1567 48 days ago

How is it against nuclear fallout?

IMG_7092 (resized).JPGIMG_7092 (resized).JPG
#1568 48 days ago
Quoted from ectobar:

You can get full self driving 'taxis' in some states right now. A friend was just in AZ and took several during his trip.
Granted, they aren't standard cars. The one's he was in were Jags and had a setup on the roof that looked like the Google map cars.
But full self driving is here already.

In rain and snow? I think not. Fair weather, good roads only. Hardly self-driving

#1569 48 days ago
Quoted from bob_e:

How is it against nuclear fallout?
[quoted image]

I was hoping it was already emp proof. It pretty much looks like a faraday cage.

Also, bob_e if I didn’t know you better, with all those Cybertruck posts I’d start to think you have a secret crush…

#1570 48 days ago

I give you the Cyber Squire

IMG_7181 (resized).JPGIMG_7181 (resized).JPG

IMG_7180 (1) (resized).JPGIMG_7180 (1) (resized).JPGIMG_7179 (resized).JPGIMG_7179 (resized).JPGIMG_7182 (resized).JPGIMG_7182 (resized).JPG
#1571 48 days ago
Quoted from bob_e:

I give you the Cyber Squire
[quoted image]

Keeping it GM-related, let's call it the Estate cyber wagon....

#1572 47 days ago

Maury: The DNA results are in. Yes, Aztek you are the Father! And the Energizer Bunny was driving.

IMG_7188 (1) (resized).JPGIMG_7188 (1) (resized).JPG
#1573 47 days ago

On YouTube the channel Jerry Rig Everything has gold plated a cybertruck for the Ridge wallet company. I think it’s going to be raffled off. Actually gold plated, not just a vinyl wrap

1 week later
#1574 35 days ago

My friend just got one and have been cruising around a few days. I wasn't a fan of the pictures but in person and riding in it the thing is awesome. I now want one. You look at all the other cars on the road, even new ones, and they seem years behind. The turning radious drive by wire steering compared to my FJ is something else. We parked into a tight parallel spot tonight for some burgers with no problem.

#1575 34 days ago

150k for a slightly used (676 on the odometer) one at a local place here.

https://milpasmotors.com/used-cars-TESLA-CYBERBEAST-2024-004572-YMAQMVPY

#1576 34 days ago

Seen this Cybertruck a few times behind my Walmart must be a Vendor

IMG_7084 (resized).pngIMG_7084 (resized).png
#1577 31 days ago

70s Italian Cybercar car

IMG_7739 (resized).JPGIMG_7739 (resized).JPG
#1578 31 days ago

Just wanted to say congratulations to the parents of the Cybertruck.

gallery-1453917824-09 (resized).jpggallery-1453917824-09 (resized).jpg
pontiac-aztek-1112_11 (resized).jpgpontiac-aztek-1112_11 (resized).jpg

#1579 31 days ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

My friend just got one and have been cruising around a few days. I wasn't a fan of the pictures but in person and riding in it the thing is awesome. I now want one. You look at all the other cars on the road, even new ones, and they seem years behind. The turning radious drive by wire steering compared to my FJ is something else. We parked into a tight parallel spot tonight for some burgers with no problem.

was it quiet and smooth ride?
How was the interior space ? Roomy?

#1580 31 days ago

Quiet. Smooth. Roomy. All of the above.

#1581 31 days ago
Quoted from bob_e:

70s Italian Cybercar car
[quoted image]

What is that, it's cool. Looks a lot like Vector, which was a childhood dream car for me.

#1582 31 days ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Quiet. Smooth. Roomy. All of the above.

It lived up to everything it claims. The best was the cracked window tinting! We went up to a restaurant next to Kroger and sat outside. We had a blast having drinks and making it do fart noises to people who walked by it. You can talk from it in a transformer like voice using your phone. People don't know anything about them and think it talks to them. We were laughing our ass off at people getting there picture with it and talking to it as they went by with their groceries.

20240615_124649 (resized).jpg20240615_124649 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1583 20 days ago

I think my delivery date for the CT is quickly approaching and I think Im going to pass. I think Ill just keep the Hummer. Im not trying to poo poo the Cybertruck but a couple things bother me.
First is the range is lower.
Second I have seen many videos on youtube where adults in the rear seat were hitting their head against the top of the roof because it was so low.
Third no removable roof like the Hummer.. I love the convertible.
1000.00 gone if I lose this reservation

#1584 20 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I think my delivery date for the CT is quickly approaching and I think Im going to pass. I think Ill just keep the Hummer. Im not trying to poo poo the Cybertruck but a couple things bother me.
Second I have seen many videos on youtube where adults in the rear seat were hitting their head against the top of the roof because it was so low.

Honestly I wouldn’t know how to advise you. But if the hummer ev is as awesome as it looks, you know the bird in the hand…

#1585 19 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Buy the Cybertrash and then resell it for big $$$ profit like I see on Faceboob. Also I thought that deposits were refundable, but not now? Maybe you can sell your spot (deposit) in line and limit your losses.

But I still don't know why folks buy cars trucks ect. out of a catalog. Test drive, sit in it see how things work like "wash or wade" modes.

#1586 19 days ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Buy the Cybertrash and then resell it for big $$$ profit like I see on Faceboob. Also I thought that deposits were refundable, but not now? Maybe you can sell your spot (deposit) in line and limit your losses.
But I still don't know why folks buy cars trucks ect. out of a catalog. Test drive, sit in it see how things work like "wash or wade" modes.

Part of the agreement when you buy a Tesla truck.....

"The clause forbids owners from reselling the truck in the first year of ownership unless the Tesla is the buyer or agrees to the transaction. Owners who resell the Cybertruck without notifying Tesla risk a hefty fine, which starts at $50,000 and can get as high as the entire profit they make from reselling the truck"

#1587 19 days ago
Quoted from meSz:

"The clause forbids owners from reselling the truck in the first year of ownership unless the Tesla is the buyer or agrees to the transaction. Owners who resell the Cybertruck without notifying Tesla risk a hefty fine, which starts at $50,000 and can get as high as the entire profit they make from reselling the truck"

How is that even legal? Sounds made up. Not saying by you.

#1588 18 days ago
Quoted from meSz:

And you signed that contract? Elon must be todays PT Barnum.

#1589 16 days ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Not me as I wouldn't buy a Tesla.

#1590 15 days ago
Quoted from bob_e:

There’s a sucker born every minute! FOMO is strong with Tesla, even though Elon has over promised and under delivered on every model so far.

#1591 15 days ago

I must say even tho there are Tesla haters out there me borderline my model x has been excellent with recent updates . I hated it at first but with each software update it’s gotten better and better , smooth , quiet , fast, comfortable
Only issue is damn rattling which I have to take it one hour away to get fixed

#1592 15 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I must say even tho there are Tesla haters out there me borderline my model x has been excellent with recent updates . I hated it at first but with each software update it’s gotten better and better , smooth , quiet , fast, comfortable
Only issue is damn rattling which I have to take it one hour away to get fixed

Not a hater, just feel Teslas are overpriced and lack of quality is reason I wouldn't buy one.

#1593 15 days ago

Saw the first one on the road today. In Summerlin. Wrapped black.

#1594 15 days ago

Canceled my fairly early reservation. Having seen enough of them in person now, I just can’t see myself in one of those.

#1595 15 days ago

I saw a completely blacked out one today and it looked cool.

#1596 15 days ago

My pre order is ready, can’t stomach the price difference between the pre order price and the today price. Tesla is 1 mile from my house i drive by every day and see them sitting there definitely makes me want one.

#1597 15 days ago
Quoted from RonSS:

How is that even legal? Sounds made up. Not saying by you.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a21622751/the-flip-that-flopped-john-cena-and-ford-settle-gt-resale-lawsuit/

Tesla also has not enforced their clause to date.

#1598 14 days ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

My pre order is ready, can’t stomach the price difference between the pre order price and the today price. Tesla is 1 mile from my house i drive by every day and see them sitting there definitely makes me want one.

1 mile from your house is awesome in case something goes wrong with it, nearest one to me is 60 miles

#1599 14 days ago
Quoted from meSz:

Not a hater, just feel Teslas are overpriced and lack of quality is reason I wouldn't buy one.

Tesla started out as a luxury brand making expensive, high quality cars in low volumes. The original Roadster was a great car that was very forward thinking at the time and deserved the praise it got. Driving a Tesla was the equivalent of driving a Porsche or Ferrari, a high status symbol. But Elon wanted to be more like Ford or Chevy and sell a higher number and wider range of vehicles to everyone. The quick ramp up of their production lines to produce the higher volumes of lower cost models resulted in the unavoidable drop in quality. Tesla is no longer a luxury auto brand, their major advantage of quality and innovation over the other manufacturers has mostly been lost.

#1600 10 days ago

anyone else get a Cybertruck yet? I guess they are selling like hot cakes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,753 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Painesville, OH
4,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Whitty Pinball Creations

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
West Fargo, ND
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 45.95
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.