IMG_2898 (resized).JPG
IMG_2900 (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.04.17?AM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.04.26?AM (resized).png
Screenshot_20240131_100420_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_1679 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1678 (resized).jpeg
giphy-5.gif
There are 1,491 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 30.
#51 4 years ago

I put 100.00 towards one. I wanted an electric pick up, I was going to wait for Rivian, but that looks so plain compared to this! Bring it on Tron!

#52 4 years ago

YUK! That is fugly.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Stick a fork in Tesla they are done. With Ford and VW coming into the game it's just a matter of time before they get bought off for 5 cents on the dollar.

I hope that's not ultimately the case... companies like Ford have been anti-innovation for so long, it's time for a new crop of minds to come along and carry us in the right direction. I fear for the momentum of progress in design and quality if Ford buys its way in like that.

#54 4 years ago

and if the cybertrukk takes off, look forward to the cybercamprr in 2026

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I put 100.00 towards one. I wanted an electric pick up, I was going to wait for Rivian, but that looks so plain compared to this! Bring it on Tron!

Why put down $100 when you can just buy it when it's available?

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Have you ever bought a Tesla before? Once you order it can take months, months to get it made. Months! Luckily when I ordered my Model X they had one come off the assembly line with my exact specs but the buyer cancelled so I got my X within 1 month. That would not be the norm.

#57 4 years ago

The designer probably spent too much time watching Mad Max.

#58 4 years ago

Dynamo from the running man would love this POS if it had a targa top
Damn is it ugly!

#59 4 years ago

Its got to be slightly unfinished right? I mean there are no headlights on it yet.

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I mean there are no headlights on it yet.

I think that whole wrap around LED is the headlight?

#61 4 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Its got to be slightly unfinished right? I mean there are no headlights on it yet.

blinding LED by the look of the video.

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

It looks like it's specifically designed to kill pedestrians, cyclists, motorcyclists and decapitate anyone in a small car that rear ends it.
I don't see how that design is going to get approval outside the US market.

It looks like it's designed to annihilate the entire human race, at random, by design, and with brutal intent!

First time I've seen a debut where I simultaneously scratched my head, and had my jaw dropped, not understanding what I was seeing.

I'm in for a $100!

Guaranteed money back even if you decide otherwise.

#63 4 years ago

'Armour glass' windows on new Tesla Cybertruck

This was either an intentional publicity stunt or an epic FAIL. Which do you think it was?

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy1:

'Armour glass' windows on new Tesla Cybertruck

This was either an intentional publicity stunt or an epic FAIL. Which do you think it was?

He has you promoting it so I’m going with publicity stunt.

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Preorder now! Limited to 500 trucks. Maybe theres a signature edition for $100k where you get a piece of Elon Musks couch?

#66 4 years ago

That ATV better be included for free.

#67 4 years ago

I think it looks awsome and I'm not a tesla fan

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Stick a fork in Tesla they are done. With Ford and VW coming into the game it's just a matter of time before they get bought off for 5 cents on the dollar.

Ya right!!!

Ford for an automobile? NO THANKS. I would NEVER buy an american car. My parents were all about them and they were ALWAYS junk after less than 10 years. NO way ford makes anything worth while ever again.

VW? The guys who lied to us about their diesel engine mileage? You trust these guys now? I owned a few VWs over the years and they are maintenance monsters. No thanks again.

Tesla is the only american car I have considered owning ever in my life. My next car will most definitely be a hybrid or an electric. Ive been looking at the model Y and Im hoping the price on a used one will come down in 2020 when the 7 seat model comes out so I can grab a 5 seat for less.

With all that being said, Ive been a Honda guy and they have yet to let me down. Their stuff lasts. I hope that tesla can bring that back to american autos. I havent seen numbers on how long these cars last, but I have seen them retain their value.

#70 4 years ago

"Florida dog trapped in car goes in circles for nearly an hour" https://twitter.com/i/events/1197952967434833920

New Tesla Dog Copilot driving Car. Effective for only trips around, and around, and around....the block.

#71 4 years ago

Kinda looks like the 2007 Prius and Ridgeline had a baby

1A13DE2B-FB97-4E5E-8C4D-0F3C17794530 (resized).png1A13DE2B-FB97-4E5E-8C4D-0F3C17794530 (resized).png20892493-66CC-4773-B51E-BC875A2B0F0D (resized).png20892493-66CC-4773-B51E-BC875A2B0F0D (resized).png
#72 4 years ago

That may very well be the ugliest vehicle I have ever seen!

#73 4 years ago

If a tradie or builder turned up at a building site in that Ute in Australia they’d get bashed.

#74 4 years ago

I thought my Model 3 was ugly. This is bad... if it wasn’t so long I’d probably preorder.

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

If a tradie or builder turned up at a building site in that Ute in Australia they’d get bashed.

For what... dragging around everyone else’s archaic fossil fuel burning has-beens???

#78 4 years ago

I really want to like this truck, but even the interior turns me off for some reason.

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Hey now, lets not get nasty!

I forgot to add the smiley face!

True story...a good friend of mine was an early adopter of the Aztec when it came out. Not long after he bought it, vandals torched it in his back yard driveway. He was devastated and we were all very sad for him. Now that it has been over 15 later though, we ride him like crazy about his choice of vehicle and suggest that those vandals did him a huge favour! He now has a sense of humour about the whole event.

#80 4 years ago

I put my $100 down during the presentation last night. Glad I didn’t buy the model 3.

#81 4 years ago
IMG_20191122_112049 (resized).jpgIMG_20191122_112049 (resized).jpg
#82 4 years ago

I wonder where he got the inspiration for this thing.

180907100732-elon-musk-smokes-marijuana-podcast-1-large-169 (resized).jpg180907100732-elon-musk-smokes-marijuana-podcast-1-large-169 (resized).jpg
#83 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I wonder where he got the inspiration for this thing.[quoted image]

Many of the best decisions/inventions ever were made while smoking pot.

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Many of the best decisions/inventions ever were made while smoking pot.

No doubt. But he must have been smoking some pretty dank weed that day.

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I honestly think that this is ahead of its time, and we just don't understand it yet. It gets better looking for me every time I see it.

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

While playing dungeons and dragons

7B675D02-7A96-4C27-9218-55357EA4749A (resized).jpeg7B675D02-7A96-4C27-9218-55357EA4749A (resized).jpeg
#87 4 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

I honestly think that this is ahead of its time, and we just don't understand it yet

No, he was super stoned watching Back To The Future and didn't have any cocaine like DeLorean did.

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

I honestly think that this is ahead of its time, and we just don't understand it yet. It gets better looking for me every time I see it.

C6A91514-6DB2-47E8-BB64-BBAC8A5BDEA7 (resized).jpegC6A91514-6DB2-47E8-BB64-BBAC8A5BDEA7 (resized).jpeg
#89 4 years ago

To each their own, will be interesting to see how they tweak it before it goes to production, and how it sells. I personally know 2 people who have already ordered.

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

To each their own, will be interesting to see how they tweak it before it goes to production, and how it sells.

Ya, its going to need a few additions, like reflectors for the sides and ends, and a front plate holder.

#91 4 years ago

I need to break out some of those drawings of cars I was doing in first grade while I was supposed to be trying to read.

Way ahead of somebody's time.

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Ya, its going to need a few additions, like reflectors for the sides and ends, and a front plate holder.

It's just a prototype at this point, pretty normal to leave stuff like that out. Tesla has done it with other products in the past. They also have a history of changing the looks of products before they come out. The original X prototype had the old nosecone from the pre-facelift S! Personally glad they changed that one.

I love my Model X, and am seriously considering the Cyber Truck as the cost for the base model is extremely reasonable for the specs.

#93 4 years ago

I also love that it's not for everybody. Change is hard.

#94 4 years ago

I pre ordered one. We love our model S and the truck would be perfect to replace our SUV which only hauls pins and my boat.

That said I did find a spy pic of the Tesla cyberbus

26D6B7B8-7B0F-4348-AAD7-CB22A218E56B (resized).jpeg26D6B7B8-7B0F-4348-AAD7-CB22A218E56B (resized).jpeg
#95 4 years ago

I need to see the interior before I decide. The pricing seems doable to me.
I love my Raptor... but this interests me because it LOOKS different... and will have AutoDrive.
I'm going to wait for it to start shipping before I make any decisions. No rush here.

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

I also love that it's not for everybody. Change is hard.

Yes, I really look forward to the time when all restaurants are Taco Bell.

1988-Cadillac-Voyage-2 (resized).jpg1988-Cadillac-Voyage-2 (resized).jpg
#97 4 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I need to see the interior before I decide. The pricing seems doable to me.
I love my Raptor... but this interests me because it LOOKS different... and will have AutoDrive.
I'm going to wait for it to start shipping before I make any decisions. No rush here.

https://www.tesla.com/cybertruck

cybertruckin (resized).pngcybertruckin (resized).png
#98 4 years ago

In honor of this bold vision of the future, I have changed my avatar.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#99 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

In honor of this bold vision of the future, I have changed my avatar.[quoted image]

Its funny, 1 for 1 in my dealings with people today, anyone who is even an iota conservative HATES the Tesla truck. No exceptions.... Prove me wrong!

#100 4 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Its funny, 1 for 1 in my dealings with people today, anyone who is even an iota conservative HATES the Tesla truck. No exceptions....

Wel, I do like to conserve fuel and water and things like that.

Tesla is really going out on a limb trying to appeal to those that don't now. Gotta tap every market you can I guess. I'm sure he won't care as long as they give him their money so he can get on with that big trip to Uranus.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crescent Springs, KE
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
$ 45.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 18.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,491 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tesla-cybertruck/page/2?hl=oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.