IMG_2898 (resized).JPG
IMG_2900 (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.04.17?AM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.04.26?AM (resized).png
Screenshot_20240131_100420_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_1679 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1678 (resized).jpeg
giphy-5.gif
There are 1,492 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 30.
#851 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

In 1 year ??? I'm sorry to say. But to build a factory and complete assembly line is not an easy task.
https://www.theverge.com/2022/1/13/22881646/tesla-cybertruck-production-date-2022-removed-website
Tesla has never been fantastic at meeting deadlines, so it’s not too surprising that the company’s ambitious electric pickup — the Cybertruck — is running a little late. Recently, reference to a 2022 production schedule was scrubbed from its website, and Reuters is now reporting that production of the vehicle won’t begin until the first quarter of 2023.
The Cybertruck was originally announced in 2019, with Tesla promising that the vehicle would be rolling off production lines in late 2021. Then, in August that year, full production was delayed to some time in 2022. Now, that deadline seems to have been waived, too.

Tesla is the worst when it comes to meeting production deadlines as you called out, they really couldn't be any more horrible at it than they already are. Honestly given Tesla's other issues, and this new labor lawsuit, I'd be surprised if the Cybertruck ever enters production at this point. I'd also be surprised if Tesla as we know it even exists a year from now. I'll be the first to say it publicly, the lawsuit only scratches the surface of how bad it actually is at the Fremont plant. As such, I think Elon is about to resemble Icarus a bit...

Jeff

#852 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Tesla is the worst when it comes to meeting production deadlines as you called out, they really couldn't be any more horrible at it than they already are. Honestly given Tesla's other issues, and this new labor lawsuit, I'd be surprised if the Cybertruck ever enters production at this point. I'd also be surprised if Tesla as we know it even exists a year from now. I'll be the first to say it publicly, the lawsuit only scratches the surface of how bad it actually is at the Fremont plant. As such, I think Elon is about to resemble Icarus a bit...
Jeff

One lawsuit isn’t going to bring down the whole company. I hate racism and abuse of any kind, and it will no doubt hurt their credibility some, but it’s not going to bring them down. Those same prophecies about Tesla’s demise have been said SO many times over the last decade when Tesla was in a MUCH more precarious position. But somebody has to be right if people just keep saying it over and over. Everything ends sometime.

You are also right about their deadline tardiness though. They’re terrible. You’d think they were making pinball machines or something!! Hahah

#853 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

One lawsuit isn’t going to bring down the whole company. I hate racism and abuse of any kind, and it will no doubt hurt their credibility some, but it’s not going to bring them down. Those same prophecies about Tesla’s demise have been said SO many times over the last decade when Tesla was in a MUCH more precarious position. But somebody has to be right if people just keep saying it over and over. Everything ends sometime.
You are also right about their deadline tardiness though. They’re terrible. You’d think they were making pinball machines or something!! Hahah

While I've always laughed at the "Tesla killer" articles on various things over the years, this one feels different. The only real question is, can Tesla keep this out of the national conversation... So far, yes. If that changes, the gig is likely up as Wall Street is all about delivery numbers and their primary customer base is going to have a hard time buying a car from a company "like that". When the delivery numbers decline, the stock will crater almost instantly.

Granted, I'll be honest about something here... I want that to happen so badly. Elon is a conman who cares about nothing and no one but himself and his ambitions. Tesla is a corrupt company that deserves anything coming its way.

Jeff

#854 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

While I've always laughed at the "Tesla killer" articles on various things over the years...

Agree, but the Cyber truck is going to have some stiff competition that will already be in production before it's release.
I think it's going to be difficult for Tesla to be the market leader with their pickup truck like they are with their cars

#855 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Agree, but the Cyber truck is going to have some stiff competition that will already be in production before it's release.
I think it's going to be difficult for Tesla to be the market leader with their pickup truck like they are with their cars

Yep. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Tesla quietly killed the Cybertruck because they're so far behind.

Jeff

#856 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

BREAKING NEWS Bob_E is going to buy his two great nieces their first electric car !!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Man, C4, really? You have to at least get C7's.

#857 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Quoted from jeffro01:

While I've always laughed at the "Tesla killer" articles on various things over the years, this one feels different. The only real question is, can Tesla keep this out of the national conversation... So far, yes. If that changes, the gig is likely up as Wall Street is all about delivery numbers and their primary customer base is going to have a hard time buying a car from a company "like that". When the delivery numbers decline, the stock will crater almost instantly.
Granted, I'll be honest about something here... I want that to happen so badly. Elon is a conman who cares about nothing and no one but himself and his ambitions. Tesla is a corrupt company that deserves anything coming its way.
Jeff

That’s too bad that your feelings about Tesla cars are ruined by Elon. He’s crazy, but I think it’s crazy in the same way as Steve Jobs and Edison. People hate those that shake up the status quo (but I agree I don’t think Elon is a “good” person or anything). I love my Tesla and I’ve owned a few. They’re revolutionary.

I’d be shocked if cybertruck goes away. I think this is a combination of normal Tesla delays compounded by the global supply chain issues. I can’t imagine they’re going to throw away all the engineering time and resources they’ve expended. There are still hundreds of thousands of deposits and future orders. I think you’re experiencing wishful thinking.

#858 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

That’s too bad that your feelings about Tesla cars are ruined by Elon. He’s crazy, but I think it’s crazy in the same way as Steve Jobs and Edison. People hate those that shake up the status quo (but I agree I don’t think Elon is a “good” person or anything). I love my Tesla and I’ve owned a few. They’re revolutionary.
I’d be shocked if cybertruck goes away. I think this is a combination of normal Tesla delays compounded by the global supply chain issues. I can’t imagine they’re going to throw away all the engineering time and resources they’ve expended. There are still hundreds of thousands of deposits and future orders. I think you’re experiencing wishful thinking.

Trust me Elon has nothing to do with my feelings toward Tesla. They way they treated me as a customer are why I will never own another one again. Don't conflate the two.

Jeff

#859 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Trust me Elon has nothing to do with my feelings toward Tesla. They way they treated me as a customer are why I will never own another one again. Don't conflate the two.
Jeff

Hmmm. That’s what it sounded like from your previous comment. Sorry if I mistook you.

I’ve owned 5. Nearly perfect experience every time. Sad they lost you as a customer. Every dealer I’ve ever had with to deal with has been a much worse experience.

#860 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Hmmm. That’s what it sounded like from your previous comment. Sorry if I mistook you.
I’ve owned 5. Nearly perfect experience every time. Sad they lost you as a customer. Every dealer I’ve ever had with to deal with has been a much worse experience.

No worries.

You may be the only Tesla customer in history that's been "nearly perfect" through 5 deliveries... Are you on TMC?

Never said I haven't had bad dealer experiences either, stealerships are what they are. However, I've never had a stealership insist I turn my lease in early so they can meet their quarterly numbers promising that I have nothing to worry about (in writing even) with regards to not getting an inspection before turn in only to get a nearly $2K bill 6 weeks later and get told "tough luck, not our problem, doesn't matter what we said we're not paying it"... Mind you in the 15 years I've been leasing Tesla is the ONLY company I've EVER had to pay anything at turn in. That's a highly summarized version of just one of my delivery/turn in experiences...

Sure you can find a bad experience everywhere but Tesla is an absolute horror show. Cars are awesome, their drivetrains are amazing, but the fit/finish is a joke and the customer service makes Comcast look good. I could go on but I think I made my point... LOL

Jeff

#861 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

No worries.
You may be the only Tesla customer in history that's been "nearly perfect" through 5 deliveries... Are you on TMC?
Never said I haven't had bad dealer experiences either, stealerships are what they are. However, I've never had a stealership insist I turn my lease in early so they can meet their quarterly numbers promising that I have nothing to worry about (in writing even) with regards to not getting an inspection before turn in only to get a nearly $2K bill 6 weeks later and get told "tough luck, not our problem, doesn't matter what we said we're not paying it"... Mind you in the 15 years I've been leasing Tesla is the ONLY company I've EVER had to pay anything at turn in. That's a highly summarized version of just one of my delivery/turn in experiences...
Sure you can find a bad experience everywhere but Tesla is an absolute horror show. Cars are awesome, their drivetrains are amazing, but the fit/finish is a joke and the customer service makes Comcast look good. I could go on but I think I made my point... LOL
Jeff

Wow. That really does suck. I’ve never leased before but that sounds bad.

Fit and finish I’m not really picky about, admittedly. But what I see on all my cars looks pretty much on par with other cars I’ve owned (but I’ve seen really bad photos on the internet).

We have an amazing service center and team in Boise so I do think people’s experiences are pretty regionally dependent. That’s unfortunate. They clearly have a very fractured culture. That’s a shame, because as you said the drivetrains are truly magical. Also, the app is an unsung hero. So many cool features.

#862 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Man, C4, really? You have to at least get C7's.

I only have a C5, why should they get a newer Vette than me?

#863 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

We have an amazing service center and team in Boise so I do think people’s experiences are pretty regionally dependent. That’s unfortunate. They clearly have a very fractured culture.

This is absolutely and 100% true and valid and sad all at the same time... Your experience with Tesla is largely dependent on your local service center. Most are grossly overworked and understaffed but there are ones that aren't and on top of that are staffed with people who are just as passionate about the company and its future as the customer is. Be lucky you have a good one because the good ones are like finding a needle in a haystack.

Jeff

#864 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

No worries.
You may be the only Tesla customer in history that's been "nearly perfect" through 5 deliveries... . LOL
Jeff

you bought 5 of them in the last 12 years? did you wear them out, wreck, or sell the first four?

I bought 5 new car since 1984, about 9 years use of each car or truck

#865 2 years ago

Pretty standard for anyone that owns a business to run their vehicles through the business. I'm Canadian but every small business owner I know cycles their vehicles every couple of years. It would be very unusual if a successful business didn't do that.

#866 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

you bought 5 of them in the last 12 years? did you wear them out, wreck, or sell the first four?

I didn't, I was commenting on another poster who said they did. Me personally I've had 2 Tesla's.

However, I get a new car at least every 3 years (depending on the lease setup). I love new cars...

Jeff

#867 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

When I hear about someone having to get gas in Michigan during the winter, this is what I picture:[quoted image]

When I lived in Houston, 83 or 84, It snowed once...and I watched a Mercedes go spinning down Kirkwood bouncing off the curbs.

texas (resized).jpgtexas (resized).jpg
#868 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Business cars.

#869 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

This is absolutely and 100% true and valid and sad all at the same time... Your experience with Tesla is largely dependent on your local service center. Most are grossly overworked and understaffed but there are ones that aren't and on top of that are staffed with people who are just as passionate about the company and its future as the customer is. Be lucky you have a good one because the good ones are like finding a needle in a haystack.
Jeff

But isn’t that the core of the problem? Tesla is worth hundreds of billions, the CEO is the richest man on this planet and yet they don’t staff their service centers (which there are not that many around) to provide satisfactory customer service?

I have a 2019 Model3P and it will be my first and last Tesla.

Mostly because if I spend $60k+ on a car, I expect better customer service.

My other vehicles are a Porsche Macan and a BMW Z4 and while their dealerships charge a lot of money, I get service in return which isn’t even a possibility with Tesla. My next EV will be the electric Macan, not a Tesla.

I do hope that Tesla releases the Cybertruck eventually because it’ll be fun seeing them in traffic. Something totally different for a change. I won’t buy one though.

#870 2 years ago
Quoted from galore2112:

But isn’t that the core of the problem? Tesla is worth hundreds of billions, the CEO is the richest man on this planet and yet they don’t staff their service centers (which there are not that many around) to provide satisfactory customer service?
My other vehicles are a Porsche Macan and a BMW Z4 and while their dealerships charge a lot of money, I get service in return which isn’t even a possibility with Tesla. My next EV will be the electric Macan, not a Tesla.
I do hope that Tesla releases the Cybertruck eventually because it’ll be fun seeing them in traffic. Something totally different for a change. I won’t buy one though.

Does Tesla own and operate all the service centers? Thought they would be like all the other dealers that are privately owned and there are laws against manufacturers selling directly. Although, you would think there would be some kind of overall effort for better service since that can make or break the car owning experience. As long as people keep buying their cars it really doesn't matter in the end.

#871 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Does Tesla own and operate all the service centers? Thought they would be like all the other dealers that are privately owned and there are laws against manufacturers selling directly. Although, you would think there would be some kind of overall effort for better service since that can make or break the car owning experience. As long as people keep buying their cars it really doesn't matter in the end.

Yes, Tesla does not have dealers. They've been fighting state by state to remove those archaic and unnecessary stealership protection laws. I believe only a couple of states are left to change, but I haven't kept up on that for some time now.

What's sad is they COULD have outstanding service if they wanted to but alas... Wall Street doesn't give two shits about service, all they care about are delivery numbers so that's literally all Tesla focuses on. So many promises have been made by Elon about service, it's comical. Tesla's also have highly proprietary systems that only people in Massachusetts (I think that's the state) can even get access too because of that states laws governing owner repair. In other words, no self or third party repairs virtually everywhere.

Tesla is going to run out of customers, the math is pretty clear on that. They don't seem to be terribly interested in keeping the ones they have happy because of this "line around the block" of new customers. When that ends, and I gave up guess when a long time ago, Tesla will likely collapse and be bought out by GM/Ford/Volkswagen...

Jeff

#872 2 years ago
Quoted from galore2112:

Well how else do you make billions of dollars, sell a product and don't spend the money to support it,,,,soon to be the next throw away product.
I may be wrong but are the ford,gm,fca dealerships independently owned? and the owner pays money to the aurtmaker for the dealership?

BTW I saw an ad for a Electric Delorian no need to wait for cybertruck Delorian EV will be a stainless wedge shape too Bulletproof? IDK

#873 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Our service experience couldn’t be better. Schedule through an app and they drive to your house (50 miles in my case) to make the repairs.

What else could you ask for?

#874 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

I only have a C5, why should they get a newer Vette than me?

No, that can't happen.

#875 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Our service experience couldn’t be better. Schedule through an app and they drive to your house (50 miles in my case) to make the repairs.
What else could you ask for?

That is pretty awesome. Sounds like a sucky job, though. I imagine most people would schedule service at their work. Cars could be in a tight garage, out in the elements, out in the street, or who knows where.

#876 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

That is pretty awesome. Sounds like a sucky job, though. I imagine most people would schedule service at their work. Cars could be in a tight garage, out in the elements, out in the street, or who knows where.

Well the app will let the tech know what is wrong and what to bring to fix the car. Today we had 5" of snow over night, the roads near impassable, and it was about 10 degrees out. Yes ideal working conditions.

This ICE guy dropped his car off at the GMC dealer 10 minutes away and they drove me home. The next day after repairs complete they sent a car out to pick me up. The tech did not spend 1 hour and 40 minutes driving to fix one car. But GM sold about 2.2 million cars and truck in 2021 about six time as many as tesla did (in the USA). So they have to make better use of their service techs time.

#877 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

No, that can't happen.

Well my niece said no to the Electric Barbie car. So I did one better I bought them a Kettcat a true zero emission car

kettcar (resized).jpgkettcar (resized).jpg
#879 2 years ago
solar (resized).jpgsolar (resized).jpg
#880 2 years ago
electric (resized).jpgelectric (resized).jpg
#881 2 years ago

EV vs ICE

unicorn (resized).jpgunicorn (resized).jpg
#882 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Well how else do you make billions of dollars, sell a product and don't spend the money to support it,,,,soon to be the next throw away product.
I may be wrong but are the ford,gm,fca dealerships independently owned? and the owner pays money to the aurtmaker for the dealership?
BTW I saw an ad for a Electric Delorian no need to wait for cybertruck Delorian EV will be a stainless wedge shape too Bulletproof? IDK

You can also make billions by shifting production to Mexico, like GM did for your Terrain.

I can’t imagine buying a foreign made car while living in Motor City.

#883 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

You can also make billions by shifting production to Mexico, like GM did for your Terrain.

Real Americans buy what they want....

#884 2 years ago

So its like super cold and I figured out on the tesla 3 app all I have to do is hit the climate control button and bingo when I get to car it's all nice and toasty. Kinda like a self-starting car but you don't have to be close to car. The other feature I found interesting is I can unlock the car from anywhere I have phone service. Not that I see any practical use to unlock or start to warm up or cool down your car when your across the country, but its cool to use new technology and how it all ties in together.

#885 2 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

So its like super cold and I figured out on the tesla 3 app all I have to do is hit the climate control button and bingo when I get to car it's all nice and toasty. Kinda like a self-starting car but you don't have to be close to car. The other feature I found interesting is I can unlock the car from anywhere I have phone service. Not that I see any practical use to unlock or start to warm up or cool down your car when your across the country, but its cool to use new technology and how it all ties in together.

This sounds even better if you can do it while the Tesla is plugged in overnight to not use battery power - set it to warm up by the time you're ready to leave work and you have a full charge and a warm car!

#886 2 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

General Motors or Ford pioneered those features; app-based remote start and climate control operation. Also remote lock & unlock all when cell coverage is available. Tesla may have licensed them from GM. Ford as well or vice-versa. Maybe in exchange for fuel credits or something. I'm sure the Musketeers will research and report back if I'm wrong.

#887 2 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

My wife's F150 does the exact same thing.

#888 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Nice :}
I'm sure its nothing new or special these days, but it's cool to see cars move into the future and how utilizing technology is changing things in the auto world.

#889 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Does the f150 have to start the engine to heat up? I’m curious about the usage of that like in a garage or anything. My f150 was a few years old and it had remote start but no app support. I had to be close enough to use the fob. Do the new ones have that feature?

#890 2 years ago

4000 new cars lost as well as probably the ship thanks to a fire that can't be extinguished...thanks electric car batteries!!

Imagine how long the environment will take to catch up with this disaster?

Now, if they were all ICE cars aboard that ship there probably wouldn't have been a fire in the first place BUT if there was, the crew most likely would have been able to put it out rather than abandoning ship.

Yeah - electric cars are great for the planet - hahahahaha - what rubbish, wake up fanbois!

"A Porsche spokesperson said about 1,100 Porsche vehicles were on board at the time. Audi confirmed some of its vehicles were also on board but did not say how many.

German newspaper Handelsblatt reported that an internal email from Volkswagen USA stated that the ship was carrying 3,965 vehicles of the VW, Porsche, Audi and Lamborghini brands."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-18/cargo-ship-carrying-luxury-vw-cars-catches-fire-off-portugal/100844514
ship on fire (resized).pngship on fire (resized).png

#891 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4u:

4000 new cars lost as well as probably the ship thanks to a fire that can't be extinguished...thanks electric car batteries!!
Now, if they were all ICE cars aboard that ship there probably wouldn't have been a fire in the first place BUT if there was, the crew most likely would have been able to put it out rather than abandoning ship.
Yeah - electric cars are great for the planet - hahahahaha - what rubbish, wake up fanbois!
"A Porsche spokesperson said about 1,100 Porsche vehicles were on board at the time. Audi confirmed some of its vehicles were also on board but did not say how many.
German newspaper Handelsblatt reported that an internal email from Volkswagen USA stated that the ship was carrying 3,965 vehicles of the VW, Porsche, Audi and Lamborghini brands."
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-18/cargo-ship-carrying-luxury-vw-cars-catches-fire-off-portugal/100844514
[quoted image]

LOL your funny to think electric cars are worse then dumping millons of gallons of oil into the sea.

"It is estimated that approximately 706 million gallons of waste oil enter the ocean every year, with over half coming from land drainage and waste disposal; for example, from the improper disposal of used motor oil."

They may or may not be better or worse, but they sure aren't any different than what we are doing now to the planet.

#892 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4u:

[quoted image]

Come on man. You’re embarrassing yourself. Anyone can point to specific environmental problems from a given situation. But you can’t sit there and say that gas cars have never burned up and caused disasters. They carry around 20 gallons of explosive! Or that they’re “better” for the environment than EVs. Your just being silly.

Drive your dinosaur and enjoy it and feel good about how loud and slow it is. I’ll feel good about quiet and fast. All cars are bad for the environment. So is living on this planet. The best thing for earth would be if we weren’t here. Not an option.

And that post had literally nothing to do with cybertruck. In any way. You’re just a hater. Cut it out and go to the “I hate EVs” thread I’m about to create for all the trolls…

Edit: here’s the new thread…

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-i-hate-evs-thread#post-6791079

#893 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Come on man. You’re embarrassing yourself. Anyone can point to specific environmental problems from a given situation. But you can’t sit there and say that gas cars have never burned up and caused disasters. They carry around 20 gallons of explosive! Or that they’re “better” for the environment than EVs. Your just being silly.
Drive your dinosaur and enjoy it and feel good about how loud and slow it is. I’ll feel good about quiet and fast. All cars are bad for the environment. So is living on this planet. The best thing for earth would be if we weren’t here. Not an option.
And that post had literally nothing to do with cybertruck. In any way. You’re just a hater. Cut it out and go to the “I hate EVs” thread I’m about to create for all the trolls…
Edit: here’s the new thread…
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-i-hate-evs-thread#post-6791079

The shipping companies only allow 0.6 gallon of fuel in ICE vehicles.

I have an Audi e-tron on order for Mrs.Bally so I'm not against EV's, only Teslas because of their asshole CEO/"Technoking". Plus Tesla stock fueled by fanboi enthusiasm helped me get the new e-tron.

#894 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Does the f150 have to start the engine to heat up? I’m curious about the usage of that like in a garage or anything. My f150 was a few years old and it had remote start but no app support. I had to be close enough to use the fob. Do the new ones have that feature?

It's app based. So from anywhere.

#895 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I have an Audi e-tron on order for Mrs.Bally so I'm not against EV's, only Teslas because of their asshole CEO/"Technoking". Plus Tesla stock fueled by fanboi enthusiasm helped me get the new e-tron.

You might be waiting a bit longer for your new car - it's possibly on this ship that was headed for the USA.

#896 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4u:

You might be waiting a bit longer for your new car - it's possibly on this ship that was headed for the USA.

I have verified that it has not yet been built.

#897 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Oh, I got burned by that comment.

And I was SHOCKED to learn that tesla has only 65% American content.

#898 2 years ago

Buying American means something in Michigan. At least for cars. Elsewhere, not so much.

#899 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

While I don't necessarily disagree with your current assessment of Tesla I do have to laugh though... You ordered literally the worst EV on the market. The e-tron is simply garbage and any respectable review you read would tell you that...

Jeff

#900 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Oh, I got burned by that comment.
And I was SHOCKED to learn that tesla has only 65% American content.

I suspect you know you can't buy a single car that's 100% American made anymore. No idea what the breakdown is of American made parts is for any car and I'm sure there are some that are better than others but it's an odd argument to stand on...

Jeff

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Canton, TX
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,492 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tesla-cybertruck/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.