IMG_2898 (resized).JPG
IMG_2900 (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.04.17?AM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.04.26?AM (resized).png
Screenshot_20240131_100420_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_1679 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1678 (resized).jpeg
giphy-5.gif
There are 1,492 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 30.
#701 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballizfun:

No you don't spend less time waiting to charge your car, you spend 12 hours, I spend under 2 minutes. If I want to eat and fill my car I spend 2 minutes filling the car then go anywhere I want for food. Not walk a place close the the fill point and hope the food don't suck while I'm stuck at a place I probably don't want to eat at.

If your gas tank was 3/4 full every morning you left the driveway, you would rarely have to stop at the gas station.

Same here. Charging is only done on long road trips. I can count on 2 hands how many times I have to “wait” on my car to charge throughout the year and I drive 30k/year.

Buc-ee’s will soon have Tesla superchargers. Anyone in Texas know you stay there for up to 30 minutes anyway. It will be a game changer.

#702 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

If your gas tank was 3/4 full every morning you left the driveway, you would rarely have to stop at the gas station.
Same here. Charging is only done on long road trips. I can count on 2 hands how many times I have to “wait” on my car to charge throughout the year and I drive 30k/year.
Buc-ee’s will soon have Tesla superchargers. Anyone in Texas know you stay there for up to 30 minutes anyway. It will be a game changer.

I wondered when they would add EV charging. Are the adding them to the 144 gasoline pumps or taking some gas/diesel pumps out? One location in Georgia seemed land-locked.

#703 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

I spend 5 seconds out of my day to charge my car. I don’t have to stand there and babysit it. I don’t have to travel anywhere to do it either.
I actually spend less time waiting on my car to charge, than you spend pumping gas at the gas station.
It’s like having a magical full service gas station inside your garage that dispenses 93 octane for 35 cents/gallon slowly. Imagine waking up every morning with your fuel gauge on 3/4.

Yes, you don't have to baby sit your car just WAIT OVERNIGHT
While my car sits for 4 minutes being refueled I can wash the windows and check the oil.
How much did you spend to get that Magical "gas station" installed in your garage? $1,000 $1,500 ???
And you may have spent 50% more on your EV vs ICE right?

I spend $.11 per mile for gas for my Terrian vs about .05 per mile on a EV based on DTE rates. (much more at public chargers on peak times)
the EV & charger costs $16,000 for .06/ savings per mile or 266,667 miles to break even.
oops I forgot oil changes & transmission fluid service add .01 per mile, now its 228,571 miles to break even.
and driving 9k miles a year thats 25 years (I'm 63 retired)

So tell me What EV is the equivalent to a 2021 GMC Terrian can carry 2 adults and a pinball machine with a range of 440 miles ???

#704 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

While my car sits for 4 minutes being refueled I can wash the windows and check the oil.
How much did you spend to get that Magical "gas station" installed in your garage? $1,000 $1,500 ???
I spend $.11 per mile for gas for my Terrian vs about .05 per mile on a EV based on DTE rates. (much more at public chargers on peak times)
the EV & charger costs $16,000 for .06/ savings per mile or 266,667 miles to break even.
oops I forgot oil changes & transmission fluid service add .01 per mile, now its 228,571 miles to break even.
So tell me What EV is the equivalent to a 2021 GMC Terrian can carry 2 adults and a pinball machine with a range of 440 miles ???

You should get a Rivian R1S. That would suit your needs.

There’s always going to be a cheaper mode of transportation. Buy a Craigslist beater and call it a day.

You don’t actually have to install a “charger” in the garage. All you need is a 220v outlet and you’re good to go.

If you’re handy, and your breaker panel is in a convenient location, you can install it for <$100.

#705 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

I paid an actual electrician $100 to put a 220 right where I wanted it.

I realize it ticks people off, and everyone has a different definition of “soon,” but when you have driven a Tesla for very long you realize the future is now. You may not want an ev yet, or the cost may not make sense yet, but saying “we just aren’t there yet” because it doesn’t make sense for EVERYONE (apartment dwellers, etc) is silly. Some need diesel vehicles. Some need gas. Some prefer bikes. But it’s not because those technologies aren’t there yet.

I love the hilarious diesel powered generator charging station pic someone cobbled together to post on the internet. The guy posting with all the ??? and hyperbole is cracking me up.

#706 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I love the hilarious diesel powered generator charging station pic someone cobbled together to post on the internet.

No - it's a REAL picture - do your homework. It is a charging station on the Nullabor Plains in Australia where they don't have (and probably NEVER will have) mains power.

EVs simply are not suitable for some places.

#707 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4u:

No - it's a REAL picture - do your homework. It is a charging station on the Nullabor Plains in Australia where they don't have (and probably NEVER will have) mains power.

I think we can agree that some vehicles will never be suitable in some places. Cars underwater, for instance. But nobody realistically thinks that. That EV should never have been there. (But did you see the Tesla that “swam” through the flooding in China? Crazy!)

But that’s the kind of corner-case thinking that gets people all anti-EV. The fact that picture got posted as a refutation of EVs is how I see a lot of the arguments. It’s a perfect case in point. People can say, “I live in… and EVs will never work here” and I say neither will a submarine. I live in idaho where we have a wide variety of climate and urban/rural. I would say EVs would be suitable for 90% of the population now. And in 5-10 years it will be more like 95%. But probably never 100.

#708 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4u:

Electric cars will prove to be the biggest con of this century (aside from deeproot of course).
They consume massive amounts of energy to build - particularly the aluminium ones and the battery recycle issue has not yet been addressed!
The power to charge them is still 50% coal, possibly more and the ones charging from solar panels create a whole new world of waste and non-recyclability.
Then you add the lunacy of the picture below into the mix - don't even bother trying to justify the 10X more pollution that diesel genset will spew out to charge this "green" shitbox!
Seems people are pretty easy to fool these days.[quoted image]

Also, the battery recycling is happening right now. The minerals in there are super expensive. They’re not going to the landfill.

#709 2 years ago

What is the life span of the batteries and how much is a full set of replacement batteries?

#710 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

What is the life span of the batteries and how much is a full set of replacement batteries?

I think this fits in the "how long is a piece of string" category.

#711 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4u:

It's too bad the sun never shines in Australia.

#712 2 years ago

I think what it comes down to right now is that people who drive EVs are usually pretty happy with them, and people who don't currently drive them don't want to. With the way that the infrastructure is currently set up, there is not a problem for the small percentage of EV drivers. However, if a large number of non EV drivers switch over to driving EVs, there are going to be some big issues that are going to need to be dealt with. Increase in the price of electricity, increase in the potential output, need for more raw materials to make batteries and electric motors, loss of tax revenue from gasoline sales and how to make up for it, and numerous other issues all need to be dealt with and solutions found.

#713 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

I think what it comes down to right now is that people who drive EVs are usually pretty happy with them, and people who don't currently drive them don't want to. With the way that the infrastructure is currently set up, there is not a problem for the small percentage of EV drivers. However, if a large number of non EV drivers switch over to driving EVs, there are going to be some big issues that are going to need to be dealt with. Increase in the price of electricity, increase in the potential output, need for more raw materials to make batteries and electric motors, loss of tax revenue from gasoline sales and how to make up for it, and numerous other issues all need to be dealt with and solutions found.

.....AND.....50 people all sitting around for hours waiting for their turn to charge OR even when charging.

#714 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

It's too bad the sun never shines in Australia.

The company that installed this monstrosity clearly think that installing a huge solar array along with the batteries etc simply isn't worth it. Will it be worth it in the long term? Who knows?

#715 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

I think that’s a fair assessment.

But don’t you think those elements will grow proportionately to usage? When gas cars came out there wasn’t a filling station on every corner.

#716 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4u:

.....AND.....50 people all sitting around for hours waiting for their turn to charge OR even when charging.

It’s too bad people don’t have electricity at their houses…

#717 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Some of them might not have houses

#718 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Some of them might not have houses

The ones buying electric cars?!!

#719 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

A great many people park in the street or live in apartments where parking is not a given.

YOU might have a large home to park where you wish and install a charge point - great - FOR YOU - not for all!

#720 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4u:

A great many people park in the street or live in apartments where parking is not a given.
YOU might have a large home to park where you wish and install a charge point - great - FOR YOU - not for all!

I’ve said that a number of times. It’s not for everyone. But that doesn’t make it “the biggest con of this century” as said before. The negative hyperbole of the anti ev crowd is too much. And the moving goalposts associated with misinformation.

Also, this is all I could find about that photo. Apparently it was an experimental setup and never meant for wide use. Classic misinformation used to argue a false point.

https://www.khou.com/amp/article/news/verify/verify-meme-claiming-electric-car-charged-diesel-generator-gets-56-miles-per-gallon-false/285-b66ec10a-e5ed-4c92-9657-06860b964507

But, I clearly am just enjoying the argument, and that’s not good internet etiquette. I have no real dog in the fight. I love driving my electric cars. They’re amazing engineering feats. I’ve driven both types of car for years (gas and ev) and one is far superior to the other in my use case. It would be a shame if my argumentative nature soured you on trying out a good ev. I respect that for you and a significant percentage of the population, EVs are not “there yet”. But sincerely, when they get there, give them an unbiased chance. I don’t know a single person who has regretted it.

#721 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Also, this is all I could find about that photo. Apparently it was an experimental setup and never meant for wide use. Classic misinformation used to argue a false point.

Actually it wasn't/isn't an experimental setup - Australias ABC news report here:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-17/first-fast-charger-for-electric-vehicles-installed-on-nullarbor/100762138

It uses waste cooking oil so they say. Will there be enough people eating fish & chips to keep it running with the increase of EV's - that's a valid question?

#722 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4u:

Looks like only one Tesla waiting with all ten of the superchargers occupied. This was in Primm, Nevada (I-15 at the California border).

20211229_132845 (resized).jpg20211229_132845 (resized).jpg
#723 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

About $23,000 US dollars

https://nypost.com/2021/12/24/tesla-explodes-after-mechanics-charge-man-23k-for-new-battery/

#724 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Buc-ee’s will soon have Tesla superchargers. It will be a game changer.

Exactly "will be" Once its got a full roll out, and the charging times are similar to gas. Then its game on.

#725 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

People can say, “I live in… and EVs will never work here” and I say neither will a submarine.

There's the issue. No one is trying to mandate every has to use a submarine. People *are* trying to mandate everyone uses an EV, and even you admit they don't work for everyone and never will.

#726 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Looks like only one Tesla waiting with all ten of the superchargers occupied. This was in Primm, Nevada (I-15 at the California border).
[quoted image]

yeah, one waiting and there is still a very small user base. Expand that to 100% adoption.

#727 2 years ago

yeah, one waiting and there is still a very small user base. Expand that to 100% adoption.

Again, as I keep saying and people keep ignoring, THERE WERE NOT GAS STATIONS ON EVERY CORNER THE MOMENT THE FIRST MODEL T ROLLED OFF THE LINE. I feel like I have to scream that as some of you are so damn hung up on something that will completely work itself out and has little impact on current ownership. Anyone can grab a picture of a moment in time and say "see, it's just not going to work" while ignoring the other 20 hours in the day the place is empty. No one here has ever waited in line at a gas station? Really? Besides, the majority of people who own EVs charge at their home overnight while they're sleeping making supercharger stops unnecessary unless traveling. Again in 6 years of ownership I had to wait in line at a supercharger, in California where I used to live, ONCE. ONE TIME. It's just not a common occurrence for most and Tesla has spent a boat load expanding the supercharger network to continue to reduce the potential for wait.

Like I said before the only two real remaining issues for EVs are cost, and multi-unit dwelling charging availability. I can see apartment complexes putting in EV chargers at every assigned parking space for a fee but that still doesn't address street parking or garage parking (although you could do the same there as well even in huge parking garages), and other highly concentrated population use cases. But... Like I've also said before, the exact same issue occurred when we moved from horses to gasoline. They figured it out then, we'll figure it out now...

Jeff

#728 2 years ago

That's not an actual reflection of OEM cost. Truth is, no one really knows what it costs Tesla for sure. Lot of speculation, most of it probably pretty close but it's a very closely guarded trade secret for Tesla.

Jeff

#729 2 years ago

There's the issue. No one is trying to mandate every has to use a submarine. People *are* trying to mandate everyone uses an EV, and even you admit they don't work for everyone and never will.

That’s fair. I hate mandates of all kinds because they’re one size fits all. But like the previous poster said, massive adoption won’t happen overnight and the infrastructure will have time to adapt.

#730 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Again, as I keep saying and people keep ignoring, THERE WERE NOT GAS STATIONS ON EVERY CORNER THE MOMENT THE FIRST MODEL T ROLLED OFF THE LINE. I feel like I have to scream that as some of you are so damn hung up on something that will completely work itself out and has little impact on current ownership. Anyone can grab a picture of a moment in time and say "see, it's just not going to work" while ignoring the other 20 hours in the day the place is empty. No one here has ever waited in line at a gas station? Really? Besides, the majority of people who own EVs charge at their home overnight while they're sleeping making supercharger stops unnecessary unless traveling. Again in 6 years of ownership I had to wait in line at a supercharger, in California where I used to live, ONCE. ONE TIME. It's just not a common occurrence for most and Tesla has spent a boat load expanding the supercharger network to continue to reduce the potential for wait.
Like I said before the only two real remaining issues for EVs are cost, and multi-unit dwelling charging availability. I can see apartment complexes putting in EV chargers at every assigned parking space for a fee but that still doesn't address street parking or garage parking (although you could do the same there as well even in huge parking garages), and other highly concentrated population use cases. But... Like I've also said before, the exact same issue occurred when we moved from horses to gasoline. They figured it out then, we'll figure it out now...
Jeff

Exactly. We live in a world that in many ways has completely radically changed many times over in our own lifetimes yet so many people don't have the imagination to see the looming change in transportation. Henry Ford once said, "If I'd asked customers what they wanted, they would have told me, 'A faster horse!'" People don't know what they want until you show it to them."

EVs will dominate because they are superior. Sure, you can always make up some twice-a-year edge-case where the existing ICE model seems preferable, but the reality is once people experience EVs there is no going back. Pumping gas is actually disgusting to an EV driver, not mention the noise and stench of car exhaust. It's like how we used to hang out in smoke filled bars and now the whiff of a cigarette is off-putting. You'll see.

#731 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

You're not putting into the equation the small but meaningful help to our environment and trying to teach your grandkids how important, and how every little effort to help the world around us matters. I stop at a supercharger and grab a cup of coffee or catch up on emails and 20 minutes (max) goes fast. You have one valid point though, I can't fit a pinball in our model 3 :{ But I'm thinking ill be able to fit 2 in my cybertruck when it finally gets built in a year or two.

#732 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Jeff

There weren't cars at every house either. There is already an installed base of vehicles now. Forcing electric w/o the infrastructure is an issue. No one was forced to get a car rather than a horse back then, or even now.
No, I've never waited for gas. On the rare occasion a station is full I go across the street or to the next block. It's amazingly easy to find an available filling point.

#733 2 years ago

There weren't cars at every house either. There is already an installed base of vehicles now. Forcing electric w/o the infrastructure is an issue. No one was forced to get a car rather than a horse back then, or even now.
No, I've never waited for gas. On the rare occasion a station is full I go across the street or to the next block. It's amazingly easy to find an available filling point.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think there’s any bills out there to force a switch to ev immediately? Because I agree with you, that would not be good. But if they say 90% of car production had to be ev by 2030 (I’m just making that up), I think the infrastructure will grow to match the demand. That wouldn’t worry me at all. Look what Tesla (just one company) has done with their supercharger network in just a few years. It’s crazy.

#734 2 years ago

I just bought 2 relatively new vehicles in the past year, and don't plan on looking at anything for at least another 7 to 8 years. I highly doubt that there will be an EV at that time that will interest me or my wife to directly replace what we currently have. So at least 15 years or so before I will consider looking at purchasing an EV. Things might change between now and my next vehicle purchase, but I highly doubt it. Working in the auto industry, I can see roughly 4 years ahead of time, and that's why I know my next set of vehicles will not be an EV.

#735 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballizfun:There weren't cars at every house either. There is already an installed base of vehicles now. Forcing electric w/o the infrastructure is an issue. No one was forced to get a car rather than a horse back then, or even now.

I’ve waited for gas in long lines before.

Gas stations before and after storm events are the last place you want to be.

#736 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

I just bought 2 relatively new vehicles in the past year, and don't plan on looking at anything for at least another 7 to 8 years. I highly doubt that there will be an EV at that time that will interest me or my wife to directly replace what we currently have. So at least 15 years or so before I will consider looking at purchasing an EV. Things might change between now and my next vehicle purchase, but I highly doubt it. Working in the auto industry, I can see roughly 4 years ahead of time, and that's why I know my next set of vehicles will not be an EV.

That's one hell of a crystal ball you seem to have... Care if I ask it a couple of questions?

Jeff

#737 2 years ago

No one is being forced to buy any car these days much less an EV. Not sure where you're getting that from but whatever. Even still, at some point in the future high current EV chargers will likely be just as ubiquitous. Actually it's more likely you see L2 stations at Walmart, Target, Costco, Grocery Stores, malls, shopping centers... In other words you'll be able to top off virtually anywhere you may go to run an errand. Seems to me to be far more efficient then specifically planning a dino fuel stop.

Jeff

#738 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

I am also in the industry. If infrastructure is built, gas engines are doomed quickly. Manufacturers are already building hybrids in ‘21-22. I’m a tech and if EV’s go dominant my paycheck is gone gone gone.

#739 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I am also in the industry. If infrastructure is built, gas engines are doomed quickly. Manufacturers are already building hybrids in ‘21-22. I’m a tech and if EV’s go dominant my paycheck is gone gone gone.

The jobs lost side (of repairing gas engines) is a downside, but I think more American manufacturing (Tesla, rivian) will hopefully make up for the lost jobs. I love the minimal maintenance I’ve had with my teslas tho

#740 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

The jobs lost side (of repairing gas engines) is a downside, but I think more American manufacturing (Tesla, rivian) will hopefully make up for the lost jobs. I love the minimal maintenance I’ve had with my teslas tho

It’s all progress. I’m fine with not breathing fumes from poorly running engines. At least I’ll live long enough to relocate to another career.

#741 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

That's one hell of a crystal ball you seem to have... Care if I ask it a couple of questions?
Jeff

I'm just saying that I own vehicles for a decent amount of time, and I see what is going into vehicles for 4 years from now, so something needs to get started in the next 4 years to hit my next cycle of buying a vehicle. Otherwise it will be maybe 15 years before I consider an EV.

#742 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

I'm just saying that I own vehicles for a decent amount of time, and I see what is going into vehicles for 4 years from now, so something needs to get started in the next 4 years to hit my next cycle of buying a vehicle. Otherwise it will be maybe 15 years before I consider an EV.

Fair enough. I'm on the opposite end of that, if I have something longer than 2 yrs it's because the lease is for 3... LOL

Jeff

#743 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

I’ve waited for gas in long lines before.
Gas stations before and after storm events are the last place you want to be.

I can go at least a week before i even need to think about going to a gas station. Storms aren't a problem.

#744 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

No one is being forced to buy any car these days much less an EV. Not sure where you're getting that from but whatever. Even still, at some point in the future high current EV chargers will likely be just as ubiquitous. Actually it's more likely you see L2 stations at Walmart, Target, Costco, Grocery Stores, malls, shopping centers... In other words you'll be able to top off virtually anywhere you may go to run an errand. Seems to me to be far more efficient then specifically planning a dino fuel stop.
Jeff

wrong, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, the Netherlands, Slovenia, and Ireland are all targeting 2030 for their bans of gas cars. Most of the EU is pushing legislation on a 2035 timeline. The US wants to be at a 50% ev sales of all cars by 2035. There is clearly a push to ban them.

#745 2 years ago

So, who’s going to be the first to flex and post a pin in the back of a CyberTruck?

When worlds collide!

I almost thought Pinside became a car forum for a second there.

#746 2 years ago

It's so weird the hate people have on EV, maybe its just the weirdness of the internet. This thread reminds me of the Ricky Gervais bit about those homemade signs with the little tabs with the phone number that says call for guitar lessons. Then calling the person just to shit on them that you don't like guitar and don't want any lessons. Clearly some of you do not want an EV and believe it is very difficult to access electricity. Why are you in the the Tesla Cyber Truck thread?

#747 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

It's so weird the hate people have on EV, maybe its just the weirdness of the internet. This thread reminds me of the Ricky Gervais bit about those homemade signs with the little tabs with the phone number that says call for guitar lessons. Then calling the person just to shit on them that you don't like guitar and don't want any lessons. Clearly some of you do not want an EV and believe it is very difficult to access electricity. Why are you in the the Tesla Cyber Truck thread?

I’m not seeing the ‘hate’.

Discussion, yes.

#748 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Two reasons usually, ignorance, and jealousy...

Jeff

#749 2 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

You're not putting into the equation the small but meaningful help to our environment and trying to teach your grandkids how important, and how every little effort to help the world around us matters. I stop at a supercharger and grab a cup of coffee or catch up on emails and 20 minutes (max) goes fast. You have one valid point though, I can't fit a pinball in our model 3 :{ But I'm thinking ill be able to fit 2 in my cybertruck when it finally gets built in a year or two.

I have no kids of my own and doubt that there will be any grand kids.
20 minutes so how many miles does that get you? In 5 minutes I go from 40 to 440.
A model 3 base price on what I paid for my Terrian. most sold for 45K or more.
Do you charge at home? how much did you spend on the equipment and installation?
Did you have to up grade you electrical panel? my step kids house would need a new panel and drop from the pole.
For the next 1-2 years will you not be buying pinballs or pay to have them delivered?

Somebody mentioned have to plan a dino fuel stop, while he could top of at a big box store. Well on my daily travels I pass at least 4 petrol stations. A few years ago I went from Milford MI to Beyond Duluth MN to see the Split Rock Light. There were no superchargers of any level in the Upper Peninsula. And a few along I-75 requiring planned lengthy stops. So your Model 3 would have been parked waiting for a portable generator.

#750 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

I have no kids of my own and doubt that there will be any grand kids.
20 minutes so how many miles does that get you? In 5 minutes I go from 40 to 440.
A model 3 base price on what I paid for my Terrian. most sold for 45K or more.
Do you charge at home? how much did you spend on the equipment and installation?
Did you have to up grade you electrical panel? my step kids house would need a new panel and drop from the pole.
For the next 1-2 years will you not be buying pinballs or pay to have them delivered?
Somebody mentioned have to plan a dino fuel stop, while he could top of at a big box store. Well on my daily travels I pass at least 4 petrol stations. A few years ago I went from Milford MI to Beyond Duluth MN to see the Split Rock Light. There were no superchargers of any level in the Upper Peninsula. And a few along I-75 requiring planned lengthy stops. So your Model 3 would have been parked waiting for a portable generator.

-Didn’t need to upgrade the panel
-If you have 2 open breaker spots, that is all you need for a 220 circuit
-<$100 to charge at home
-no need for a new panel

* while you wait (gasp!) on your car to charge you can watch movies, play games, listen to any music you want, and explore the car’s many other cool features. It’s really fun. I’m not just saying that because I have one. I’m as big of a gear head as you’ll ever find. These cars are amazing. I’m looking forward to a model that can haul a pin as well. Unfortunately Tesla hasn’t made one yet.

There are multiple superchargers between Milford and Duluth.
AA683919-6B7A-4A61-99B8-0011CE5C5C57 (resized).jpegAA683919-6B7A-4A61-99B8-0011CE5C5C57 (resized).jpeg

6EA5ABB4-5318-4BE5-BA84-7FBA0C596DB8 (resized).jpeg6EA5ABB4-5318-4BE5-BA84-7FBA0C596DB8 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 45.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crescent Springs, KE
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,492 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tesla-cybertruck/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.