IMG_2898 (resized).JPG
IMG_2900 (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.04.17?AM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.04.26?AM (resized).png
Screenshot_20240131_100420_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_1679 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1678 (resized).jpeg
giphy-5.gif
There are 1,492 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 30.
#601 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Wayne State University. I got my degree in December.

That’s unfortunate you’re down on EV’s after dedicating so much time learning about them in school.

An internship at Lucid, Rivian or Tesla may have shown you what’s really happening behind the scenes. I bet it would have changed your perspective.

They’re putting out cars with 400-500+ mile range. They’re running 9-10 second quarter miles.

Rivian put out quickest truck ever produced with fully adjustable suspension and TANK TURNS!

If that doesn’t excite an engineer, I don’t know what would.

#602 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Rivian’s are really cool. Tons of power and tech.
However, they are not readily available yet. He either placed his order a long time ago or is an employee of Rivian.
Once they get manufacturing going, I think they’re going to be huge. They are building vehicles that have a lot of utility.

I'm in Michigan and I have seen Rivians,Hummers,Mach-E, F-150E and the Chevy truck too on the road here never ever seen a Cybertruck,

OH wait theres one now...nope just a Delorian

#603 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

I'm in Michigan and I have seen Rivians,Hummers,Mach-E, F-150E and the Chevy truck too on the road here never ever seen a Cybertruck,
OH wait there is one now...nope just a Delorian

#604 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

OH wait theres one now...nope just a Delorian

That’s nice. I’ve seen a couple Cybertrucks myself.

They do draw a crowd like a DeLorean. If you want an EV truck and don’t want it to draw attention, do not buy a Cybertruck.

#605 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

That’s unfortunate you’re down on EV’s after dedicating so much time learning about them in school.
An internship at Lucid, Rivian or Tesla may have shown you what’s really happening behind the scenes. I bet it would have changed your perspective.
They’re putting out cars with 400-500+ mile range. They’re running 9-10 second quarter miles.
Rivian put out quickest truck ever produced with fully adjustable suspension and TANK TURNS!
If that doesn’t excite an engineer, I don’t know what would.

I've worked in the auto industry for the past 20 years. I interviewed at Rivian, and wasn't impressed. I also do a very niche work in the auto industry, ISO 26262. I've worked at multiple OEMs, numerous Tier I suppliers, and know how everything works. Energy density needs to increase 10 fold before electric vehicles will become commonplace and widespread.

#606 2 years ago

I also think all of the interior work that Tesla has extremely poor quality. The UI design looks terrible, the graining on the plastic is bad, and the fit and form is sloppy. Not to mention the stupid looking ipad in the middle of the dash.

#607 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Rivian’s are really cool. Tons of power and tech.
However, they are not readily available yet. He either placed his order a long time ago or is an employee of Rivian.
Once they get manufacturing going, I think they’re going to be huge. They are building vehicles that have a lot of utility.

Agreed. I would like to know how he got one.

#608 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

I've worked in the auto industry for the past 20 years. I interviewed at Rivian, and wasn't impressed. I also do a very niche work in the auto industry, ISO 26262. I've worked at multiple OEMs, numerous Tier I suppliers, and know how everything works. Energy density needs to increase 10 fold before electric vehicles will become commonplace and widespread.

How do you come up with the need of a 10 fold increase in energy density?

They’re producing cars with as much, or more, range than ICE sedans now.

#609 2 years ago

I have put on over 50K miles on 2 Tesla's in the last 3 years. I only have an ICE for fetching pins since I cannot fit them in my Tesla's (this issue will go away once I get the Cybertruck). I have taken long trips with up to 7 people in the Model X with no issues. I do not miss driving ICEs at all. There are so many Tesla super chargers now that there is never a concern with finding a place to charge.

#610 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

How do you come up with the need of a 10 fold increase in energy density?
They’re producing cars with as much, or more, range than ICE sedans now.

The issue is that you cannot charge an electric vehicle to full charge quickly from empty without affecting the life of the battery. I can fill my ICE in less than 5 minutes. Until something like that works for the EV, people will not want to have them. Vehicles are supposed to last 10 plus years, and with only 5% of vehicles sold each year are full electric, the replacement rate not going to convert to all electric any time soon unless ICE are completely outlawed. At least 10 years to start, maybe more like 20.

#611 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

(Millions of)People actually use them every day. A Porsche Taycan recently drove cross country 2,800 miles and spent less than 2.5 hours charging.
When did you go to school? There have been large leaps in energy density, and they will continue to get better.

How may Porsche Taycans can make that trip at the same time?

#612 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

The issue is that you cannot charge an electric vehicle to full charge quickly from empty without affecting the life of the battery. I can fill my ICE in less than 5 minutes. Until something like that works for the EV, people will not want to have them. Vehicles are supposed to last 10 plus years, and with only 5% of vehicles sold each year are full electric, the replacement rate not going to convert to all electric any time soon unless ICE are completely outlawed. At least 10 years to start, maybe more like 20.

But people do have them. 99% of my driving is short commutes to work or the store. Keeping charge overnight to 80-90% means I hardly ever have to charge elsewhere unless I'm going on a long trip. This will work for most people. It's only those very seldom times you go on a long trip. I get that it won't work for everyone. But it works for most. And there are a LOT of people currently driving them. Also.....there are plenty of 2012 Tesla's still on the road with the original battery.

#613 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

But people do have them. 99% of my driving is short commutes to work or the store. Keeping charge overnight to 80-90% means I hardly ever have to charge elsewhere unless I'm going on a long trip. This will work for most people. It's only those very seldom times you go on a long trip. I get that it won't work for everyone. But it works for most. And there are a LOT of people currently driving them. Also.....there are plenty of 2012 Tesla's still on the road with the original battery.

Your use case might work, but for the average person near where I live might drive 45 plus minutes for work, and we have very few charging stations anywhere. I say the real target is to be able to have a full sized truck, that can carry a boat from the Detroit area to the Mackinac Bridge without needing to stop, and have the ability charge pretty much anywhere.

#614 2 years ago

Gas or Diesel trucks will become a niche product in 10 years or less for one simple reason: fuel cost.
No business owners with half a brain would buy a gas or diesel truck if they don't have to.
(Tesla stats are estimated)
Tesla Cybertruck 250 KWH battery pack at 12 cents per KWH = $30 to charge for 400 Miles of range $30 / 400 = 7.5 cents per mile
F250/RAM 2500/Silverado 12 MPG combined at $3 a gallon gas = $3 / 12 = 25 cents per mile

Not to mention all the problems with gas/diesel emissions and the BS for the fuel mileage.
Electric trucks also won't need much of any maintenance.
Modern day vehicles use a lot of parts that are basically too complicated to repair.
I feel bad for anyone buying a hybrid truck right now; 10 or 15 years from now spare parts will be unobtainable aside from junkyards.

Even tier 2 and 3 suppliers are looking at whether to close or not:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/mergermarket/2021/05/27/are-we-there-yet-automotive-suppliers-taking-different-routes-to-all-electric-future/amp/

#615 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Your use case might work, but for the average person near where I live might drive 45 plus minutes for work, and we have very few charging stations anywhere. I say the real target is to be able to have a full sized truck, that can carry a boat from the Detroit area to the Mackinac Bridge without needing to stop, and have the ability charge pretty much anywhere.

95+% of EV charging takes place at home.

I get that it takes you 5 minutes to fill up.

But I spend 5 seconds filling up 95% of the time. Just pull in the garage, plug in, and wake up to a full battery. You don’t need to charge the battery 100%, 80% is plenty.

I also spend 0 minutes on performing maintenance.

You could easily commute 45 minutes and never worry about range or gas stations.

#616 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

95+% of EV charging takes place at home.
I get that it takes you 5 minutes to fill up.
But I spend 5 seconds filling up 95% of the time. Just pull in the garage, plug in, and wake up to a full battery. You don’t need to charge the battery 100%, 80% is plenty.
I also spend 0 minutes on performing maintenance.
You could easily commute 45 minutes and never worry about range or gas stations.

My commute before Covid was 75 minutes each way. Charging at home only.

#617 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

They don’t build work trucks so it shouldn’t be that much of a surprise that they use trucks or vans from another manufacturer.
All of their SSD vans are Ford Transits.

Obviously .... but still funny

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#618 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

I can see why you weren’t a good fit for the Rivian role. Haha. No offense.

EV’s are being sold as fast as they can make them. People have been on waiting lists for years.

#619 2 years ago
Quoted from coolwhs:

Gas or Diesel trucks will become a niche product in 10 years or less for one simple reason: fuel cost.
No business owners with half a brain would buy a gas or diesel truck if they don't have to.
Tesla Cybertruck 250 KWH battery pack at 12 cents per KWH = $30 to charge for 400 Miles of range $30 / 400 = 7.5 cents per mile
F250/RAM 2500/Silverado 12 MPG combined at $3 a gallon gas = $3 / 12 = 25 cents per mile
Not to mention all the problems with gas/diesel emissions and the BS for the fuel mileage.
Modern day vehicles use a lot of parts that are basically too complicated to repair.
I feel bad for anyone buying a hybrid truck right now; 10 or 15 years from now spare parts will be unobtainable aside from junkyards.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/mergermarket/2021/05/27/are-we-there-yet-automotive-suppliers-taking-different-routes-to-all-electric-future/amp/

You are out of your damn mind. If you think diesel tractors, box trucks, and delivery vans will be niche in 10 years you have for sure lost it. Prices had been in decent shape until 1 year ago.

#620 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

You are out of your damn mind. If you think diesel tractors, box trucks, and delivery vans will be niche in 10 years you have for sure lost it. Prices had been in decent shape until 1 year ago.

Farming tractors no, the cost to replace them will be too high initially.

All the shipping and freight companies are run by accountants who will look at the cost per mile and demand that everything be electric or they'll be run out of business by those who do.
It's what's going to happen IF the companies can make enough batteries.

#621 2 years ago
Quoted from coolwhs:

Farming tractors no, the cost to replace them will be too high initially.
All the shipping and freight companies are run by accountants who will look at the cost per mile and demand that everything be electric or they'll be run out of business by those who do.
It's what's going to happen IF the companies can make enough batteries.

What's a 30 min charge time every 300 miles do to cost per mile?
We are not even close to having number of chargers needed for the trucking industry to go electric
I don't even know if there are any chargers available that are accessible by large trucks

#622 2 years ago

If California alone went all electric, there wouldn't be enough electricity to power all of the cars, and current electric needs right now. There would be rolling blackouts all over the state. There would need to be at least triple the amount of energy available, and what would you do with all the excess capacity when not charging at night? Until the infrastructure switches over, electric vehicles are in no way going to be able to be mainstream. Roughly 5% of all vehicles sold does not make a dent in vehicle usage. ICE would have to be stopped and outlawed in order to make electric vehicles take over.

#623 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

We are not even close to having number of chargers needed for the trucking industry to go electric
I don't even know if there are any chargers available that are accessible by large trucks

Tesla Semi’s will be rolling out soon. They’ll be installing mega chargers.

It’s crazy to think a semi will be quicker to 60 mph than any 60’s era ICE muscle car. (Not that I don’t love 60’s muscle cars)

#624 2 years ago

Copying from my post a couple posts above:

#625 2 years ago
Quoted from coolwhs:

I agree that it's in the cards for the future, just not in the 10 year or less time frame
If we get an administration change in the future and again become a net exporter of oil - prices could drop back to levels of a few years ago

#626 2 years ago

I agree that it's in the cards for the future, just not in the 10 year or less time frame
If we get an administration change in the future and again become a net exporter of oil - prices could drop back to levels of a few years ago

That's only the fuel savings though.
That's not including anything considered "normal" like the occasional big ticket repair/refurbishment of the engine or transmission which can be tens of thousands for a semi.
Aside from some coolant swaps there's nothing to do on an electric vehicle.

#627 2 years ago
Quoted from coolwhs:

That's only the fuel savings though.
That's not including anything considered "normal" like the occasional big ticket repair/refurbishment of the engine or transmission which can be tens of thousands for a semi.
Aside from some coolant swaps there's nothing to do on an electric vehicle.

Am I supposed to do something? LOL I haven't done any maintenance beyond tires and wiper blades since I've owned mine.

#628 2 years ago

What kind of Masters Degree is Electric Vehicle Engineering, what faculty is your bachelors?

#629 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

What kind of Masters Degree is Electric Vehicle Engineering, what faculty is your bachelors?

My masters is a Masters in Electric Drive Vehicle Engineering. Its an MS from an engineering university. My bachelors is a BS in Software Engineering. I got my Masters from Wayne State University, and my BS from University of Michigan Dearborn.

#630 2 years ago
Quoted from coolwhs:

10 years? Are you crazy? How often does the average person buy a brand new car? Most people cannot even afford a brand new car let alone an expensive luxury type of vehicle which is what most ev cars fall into. Commercial businesses are not going to just convert entire fleets of vehicles just like that. There is a reason why Tesla had that Ford F150 for a work truck that someone posted up above. Commercial businesses need reliable vehicles and any down time charging results in loss of revenue. Diesel trucks are popular because of the hauling power and longevity. They pretty much run forever. Then you get into infrastructure changes and cost to do so. You also have people that flat out do not want an ev vehicle. Ridiculous to think that all that is going to change in just a few years.

#631 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

10 years? Are you crazy? How often does the average person buy a brand new car? Most people cannot even afford a brand new car let alone an expensive luxury type of vehicle which is what most ev cars fall into. Commercial businesses are not going to just convert entire fleets of vehicles just like that. There is a reason why Tesla had that Ford F150 for a work truck that someone posted up above. Commercial businesses need reliable vehicles and any down time charging results in loss of revenue. Diesel trucks are popular because of the hauling power and longevity. They pretty much run forever. Then you get into infrastructure changes and cost to do so. You also have people that flat out do not want an ev vehicle. Ridiculous to think that all that is going to change in just a few years.

I think by niche, he may mean that EV’s will exceed all ICE capabilities.

HP, torque, range, maintenance, cost etc.. EV will eventually check all the boxes and there’s only going to be a small group choosing ICE.

Right now they’re not the best choice for hauling your large boat or trailer. However, in 10 years the energy density and efficiency will be higher.

It’s crazy to think the first EV trucks out of the gate all have 800+ HP and 300’ish mile range. Where will they be in 10 years?

#632 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

I think by niche, he may mean that EV’s will exceed all ICE capabilities.
HP, torque, range, maintenance, cost etc.. EV will eventually check all the boxes and there’s only going to be a small group choosing ICE.
Right now they’re not the best choice for hauling your large boat or trailer. However, in 10 years the energy density and efficiency will be higher.
It’s crazy to think the first EV trucks out of the gate all have 800+ HP and 300’ish mile range. Where will they be in 10 years?

For *businesses* electric trucks will be the only choice for 99%+ of operations.
For normal people could diesel and gas trucks stay around (like manual transmissions for example) for people who are attached to them, probably, but nothing more than that.
Certain engine parts need to withstand 2000+ PSI and need specialized tooling, equipment, processes, etc. that may not be worthwhile to keep once the demand for parts goes down.
When you're putting on 30,000+ miles per year the main cost is fuel; and electricity is too cheap compared to gas or diesel.
At only 30,000 miles per year you'd save 25 - 7.5 = 17.5 cents per mile * 30,000 = $5250 *per year* for a Cybertruck, MORE for a semi.
Additionally, there's no transmission or engine issues with electric trucks since they don't have either.

#633 2 years ago

That's right now. Electricity prices will go up with demand, and the price per mile will be the same. And until the infrastructure is there to provide all that electricity, to replace all the energy oil provides right now, electric vehicles can't replace oil based. Maybe long term, but not any time soon.

#634 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

That's right now. Electricity prices will go up with demand, and the price per mile will be the same. And until the infrastructure is there to provide all that electricity, to replace all the energy oil provides right now, electric vehicles can't replace oil based. Maybe long term, but not any time soon.

Solar and wind are so cheap to install electricity costs won't go up much; especially if the business is smart and uses their rooftop for solar installations.

According to Forbes nothing extra for the grid would be needed for *businesses* other than to install charging ports.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesmorris/2021/11/13/electricity-grids-can-handle-electric-vehicles-easily--they-just-need-proper-management/?sh=2ac924ed7862

I've seen other sites; but they all say basically the same thing; even if all cars went electric it would be 15 - 35% more electricity required, that's it.
Putting in an aluminum smelter or bitcoin farm uses a ton more power.

#635 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

I have to ask. Why did you get a masters in ELectric Drive Vehicle engineering?

It sounds like you’re totally anti-EV.

#636 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Am I supposed to do something? LOL I haven't done any maintenance beyond tires and wiper blades since I've owned mine.

I concur...

I've had my 3 for 4 years now...in the snow/cold of Canada...

I had to pay/buy:
- Winter Tires (one set)
- Summer Tires (one set...factory tires ain't worth sh*t)
- Rims (2 sets - winter and summer; broke 2 original rims on a pothole the size of Rhode Island...)
- Cabin Air filters ($50-ish CAD...and had a Tesla video showing how to install them)
- Brake cleaning/adjustment (before the pads fall apart...gotta love regen!)
- Car inspection (before base warranty expired).

That's it!

Maybe I should look into changing my wiper blades though...

Hydro cost for charging at home...pre-covid, when I was driving 40 miles (each way) to work: $75CAD / month
Gas costs with my ICE (not a gas guzzler either): $200CAD/month.

The only part that sucks is a pinball machine doesn't fit. I hope that my Cybertruck reservation/purchase will fix that issue

Regrets of going with an EV: ZERO!!!!!!!

Can't wait for more/all car companies offering EV's with at least 300mi. range ... IMHO: more product = more competition = more affordable

#637 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

I have to ask. Why did you get a masters in ELectric Drive Vehicle engineering?
It sounds like you’re totally anti-EV.

I'm not anti EV. I started when I was working at Ford in the electrified powertrain department, and learning more about EV made me pessimistic about them. Long term I think there will be a switch to EV, but not any time soon, and not until there is a massive overhaul in the countries energy infrastructure. Just the amount of cobalt that needs to mined to make all the batteries can't be done at worldwide rates.

I actually think fuel cells are the real vehicle of the future.

#638 2 years ago
Quoted from frosken:

I concur...
I had to pay/buy:
- Winter Tires (one set)
- Rims (2 sets - winter and summer; broke 2 original rims on a pothole the size of Rhode Island...)
- Cabin Air filters ($50-ish CAD...and had a Tesla video showing how to install them)
That's it!
Hydro cost for charging at home...pre-covid, when I was driving 40 miles (each way) to work: $75CAD / month
The only part that sucks is a pinball machine doesn't fit. I hope that my Cybertruck reservation/purchase will fix that issue
Can't wait for more/all car companies offering EV's with at least 300mi. range ... IMHO: more product = more competition = more affordable

If you have a Tesla you should read the manual; they do have replace/check intervals for certain components and fluids (Model 3 for example):

https://www.tesla.com/ownersmanual/model3/en_us/GUID-E95DAAD9-646E-4249-9930-B109ED7B1D91.html

#639 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Agreed. I would like to know how he got one.

He works for them

#640 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

He works for them

Nice. I’m a big Rivian fan! I have an R1T on order, but won’t see it until next year.

#641 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

I'm not anti EV. I started when I was working at Ford in the electrified powertrain department, and learning more about EV made me pessimistic about them. Long term I think there will be a switch to EV, but not any time soon, and not until there is a massive overhaul in the countries energy infrastructure. Just the amount of cobalt that needs to mined to make all the batteries can't be done at worldwide rates.
I actually think fuel cells are the real vehicle of the future.

LFP batteries have no cobalt and can be charged to 100% repeatedly.

Why not be part of the process making improvements and finding solutions?

#642 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

LFP batteries have no cobalt and can be charged to 100% repeatedly.
Why not be part of the process making improvements and finding solutions?

I do a super niche engineering field working on vehicles. ISO 26262 compliance, also called functional safety engineering. I make safer components for vehicles.

#643 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

I do a super niche engineering field working on vehicles. ISO 26262 compliance, also called functional safety engineering. I make safer components for vehicles.

Sounds cool, if work ever brings you to the Austin area, beer and pinball is on me.

#644 2 years ago
Quoted from frosken:

I concur...
I had to pay/buy:
- Winter Tires (one set)
That's it!

I'm a little disappointed that other companies aren't jumping in to the supercharger game. I haven't heard the latest to be honest so maybe there is more coming that I don't know about yet. But the Tesla supercharger network is pretty amazing. I hope all have the same type of capability eventually.

#645 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Sounds cool, if work ever brings you to the Austin area, beer and pinball is on me.

Thank you! If you are ever willing to stop at jester king and pick up some atrial rubicite and send it to me, I will definitely pay for it and the cost of shipping. Otherwise I would offer you the same thing if you come to Detroit.

#646 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Thank you! If you are ever willing to stop at jester king and pick up some atrial rubicite and send it to me, I will definitely pay for it and the cost of shipping. Otherwise I would offer you the same thing if you come to Detroit.

That’s crazy you mention the Jester King. We were planning on going last week.

If I do make it there, I’ll pick you up some.

#647 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I'm a little disappointed that other companies aren't jumping in to the supercharger game. I haven't heard the latest to be honest so maybe there is more coming that I don't know about yet. But the Tesla supercharger network is pretty amazing. I hope all have the same type of capability eventually.

Tesla has started opening it up to other manufacturers in 4 European countries.

The supercharger network is huge. IMO it’s part of what sets Tesla 10 years ahead of everyone else.

#648 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Tesla has started opening it up to other manufacturers in 4 European countries.
The supercharger network is huge. IMO it’s part of what sets Tesla 10 years ahead of everyone else.

I agree. As long as there are enough of them, I don't care what type of car uses them. I waited on a line 1 time for a charger and that was not fun.

#649 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I agree. As long as there are enough of them, I don't care what type of car uses them. I waited on a line 1 time for a charger and that was not fun.

They’re pretty proactive about watching usage and opening up more stations when necessary

#650 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Long term I think there will be a switch to EV, but not any time soon, and not until there is a massive overhaul in the countries energy infrastructure.

True, we can't even maintain the current lines:

BBC News - California utility PG&E pleads guilty to 84 wildfire deaths
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53072946

https://www.abc10.com/amp/article/news/local/wildfire/pge-shares-photo-of-damage-that-started-camp-fire/103-24c6cf52-4c7f-4432-a677-32ee298bb408

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/long-term-wear-found-on-pge-line-that-sparked-camp-fire/2151906/?amp

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Canton, TX
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,492 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tesla-cybertruck/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.