IMG_2768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2770 (resized).jpeg
FANGO-ChainsawAwards2023-Winner-editorseyeball.width-800 (resized).jpg
FANGO-ChainsawAwards2023-Winner-bestmakeup.width-800 (resized).jpg
FANGO-ChainsawAwards2023-Winner-bestlimited.width-800 (resized).jpg
FANGO-ChainsawAwards2023-Winner-bestkill.width-800 (resized).jpg
terrifier-terrifier2.gif
E8D5E6C9-25ED-477D-BCD4-D5184B98ACA1.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zablon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 1 year ago

LOL Had no idea there was a dedicated thread for this. Been waiting!

0823220910(1) (resized).jpg0823220910(1) (resized).jpg
1 month later
#70 1 year ago

Caught it this weekend. It was good, but I thought 1. It needed some editing, there were some scenes that drew out too long with nothing really happening, or simply weren't needed. If there's ever been an argument that a horror movie doesn't need to be over 2 hours, this would be an example. 2. I didn't really think any kills topped the first movie.

That doesn't mean it is a bad movie at all. Really enjoyed it. There's a new character that is awesomely creepy and a great addition. There were a lot of funny moments, and Art was on point.

#74 1 year ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/terrifier-2-reportedly-making-people-201728935.html
Did anyone shake, cry, puke or shit themselves? I'm trying to prepare for tonight's viewing. Are Adult diapers required?

So, when we went, there were clearly fans...and there was a family that I'm pretty sure had no idea what they were getting into. If you are familiar with the first movie..or body horror in general, it's fine. The rest are pansies. kidding...i don't expect it to be to everyone's liking. If you get queasy easy at the sight of blood, probably not for you.

2 weeks later
#99 1 year ago
Quoted from hAbO:

[quoted image]

Crazy and awesome!

#102 1 year ago

We got this mask from someone in Russia a year or so ago.
1031221631_HDR (resized).jpg1031221631_HDR (resized).jpg

1 week later
#115 1 year ago

So, i just became aware of the NiN Broken Video. Not sure how I wasn't aware of it before (we all remember the Happiness in Slavery video, which some say is like a disney movie by comparison). So...I haven't watched it yet, but anyone seen both that and the Terrifier movies? Which would you say is more disturbing?

Discuss

4 months later
#129 1 year ago

Bought my wife this!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#131 1 year ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Did she like it?
Watched Terrifier 2 again for the second time with my mother in-law who’s 82 who loved it. She liked that it was nonstop from the get go. She thought the kids were really good.
My opinions still the same that it’s an awesome horror movie with brutal with lots of gore. The DVD/BLU ray behind the scenes feature was cool showing most of the kills being filmed. A Bloody Disgusting interview had info on the little “Art”character.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Loves it. Haven't got the Blu Ray yet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zablon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terrifier-2-is-coming?tu=zablon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.