IMG_2768 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2770 (resized).jpeg
FANGO-ChainsawAwards2023-Winner-editorseyeball.width-800 (resized).jpg
FANGO-ChainsawAwards2023-Winner-bestmakeup.width-800 (resized).jpg
FANGO-ChainsawAwards2023-Winner-bestlimited.width-800 (resized).jpg
FANGO-ChainsawAwards2023-Winner-bestkill.width-800 (resized).jpg
terrifier-terrifier2.gif
E8D5E6C9-25ED-477D-BCD4-D5184B98ACA1.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider honch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

Loved the Terrifier. Art the clown is one sick bastard and I'm looking forward to the sequel.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

It's rare that a film of this type can break through in this day and age the way it did... it's vile, nasty... and effective as a horror film! We dig it.

No doubt and it would make cool theme for a pin. I think Art the clown will achieve Jason/Freddy/Michael status down the road if they keep it dark and dont make it too campy.

6 months later
#9 4 years ago

Cool pics. I have no idea how wide of a theatrical release this will get, but I'd love to see this In a theater.

7 months later
#18 3 years ago

Getting closer.

1 year later
#28 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well hurry the fuck up...jesus

Yeah, it's been taking forever. I may just try to find a theater to see this one.

3 months later
#32 1 year ago
#35 1 year ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Thanks for posting this Honch The wait for this movie is killing me.

Me too. :

#40 1 year ago
#42 1 year ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Terrifier 2 Official Trailer

Looks really good to me.

#45 1 year ago

Not too long ago I read an article where they interviewed Leone. He said over the next few films he wants to slowly fill in a bit of a back story for Art. I'm not sure if its better just to leave him a complete mystery or fill in some blanks.

Of course, I then think of Rob Zombie's, Halloween movie where he gives us the back story on Michael Myers. Most people hated it, but I thought it was excellent how he showed him as a child and the origins of his psychopathic behavior.

1 week later
#55 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Wish i could find the original. No more on netflix..

Quoted from Pickle:

I watched it on Tubi yesterday. Ready for part 2 now!
Tubi is free.

Yep. I just watched on YouTube last night. Someone uploaded the entire movie.

1 month later
#62 1 year ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Now in theaters!!!
Pics from the premiere in New York.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm going to see it tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to it.

1 week later
#72 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Caught it this weekend. It was good, but I thought 1. It needed some editing, there were some scenes that drew out too long with nothing really happening, or simply weren't needed. If there's ever been an argument that a horror movie doesn't need to be over 2 hours, this would be an example. 2. I didn't really think any kills topped the first movie.
That doesn't mean it is a bad movie at all. Really enjoyed it. There's a new character that is awesomely creepy and a great addition. There were a lot of funny moments, and Art was on point.

I agree 100%. I enjoyed the film, but it definitely should have been edited down under two hours. The one thing I liked, is that this movie kept the mystery about Art, and raised more questions about him, than it answered. Giving Art a (very creepy) side kick was an interesting twist, but the reason they exist and are hanging out with Art is never really explained other than it was probably a previous victim of Art's.

Art was every bit as ruthless in this movie as he was in the first one, but it's true, none of the kills were as good as they were in the first movie. As far as horror/slasher films go, the first movie was a 10. Art is in a class all by himself and makes Michael Myers, Jason Vorhees and Freddy Krueger seem tame in comparison. This movie had all the brutality you could ask for in a slasher film, but I think it comes in at about a 7, IMHO. And that's mainly because some of the scenes did drag on way too long and the ending was a little over the top with no explanation as to how or why any of it was possible. Art was on point as usual, and a few times he was actually funny. He even hooks some trick or treaters up with some candy. It's Worth checking out, just don't expect it to be as good as the first one.

2 weeks later
#105 1 year ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

Carved by a friend of mine.[quoted image]

That's bad ass!

Quoted from hAbO:

Pretty cool stuff!!! There are some talented people out there making all kinds of masks and busts. I glad I’m not the only one that like this stuff. I picked this “Wall Hanger” from https://www.blackapplefx.com/
[quoted image][quoted image]

You're not alone, Hab. I love this stuff too. Nice collection.

7 months later
#139 10 months ago
Quoted from vidguy:So I finally got around to this and really enjoyed it. It hits all of the slasher and 80s / camp notes while still being pretty original. The only downside for me is I really have no one to enjoy it with because of the gore. I almost wish there was an R rated cut for the mainstream horror audience. I think even more people could enjoy Art as the next Freddy if a few kills were toned down.

I think what makes it so good is that it's not toned down, but I do see your point.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider honch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terrifier-2-is-coming?tu=honch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.