(Topic ID: 72862)

Terrific buyer alert (Gundam_pilot)

By mdolshan

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I just wanted to give a shout out to Brian (Gundam_pilot), who picked up my MCI Airball today.

The whole transaction couldn't have been easier. We emailed back and forth through Pinside; I posted a couple of little Youtube videos of the game; we came to terms; and arranged for pickup.

Brian was friendly and communicative throughout, and was courteous enough to keep me posted on his progress during his five hour drive, which made it possible for me to stay in a hunting stand until a few minutes before he arrived.

When he got here, we instantly struck up a conversation about arcade and pinball games which lasted, without interruption, until he pulled out an hour and a half later.

He's a young feller, but his knowledge of games is deep, and his passion for them, especially the more unusual ones, shines through.

Do not hesitate to deal with Brian. He's a great guy and a straight-shooter.

--Matthew

#2 10 years ago

Thank you for the kind words. Matt is also a great guy to deal with. I highly recommend anyone to do business with him as it would liky be one of the easiest transactions you do. Thanks again Matt!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terrific-buyer-alert-gundam_pilot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.