B652232C-157A-4E06-9BB3-A97054238AC7.gif
ADADF338-4AB6-4D66-B99D-966BDC65BE8B.jpeg
749D3791-8B77-4E52-BC30-C94B0EDC13F6.jpeg
03586728-1F5F-41B6-9036-22B96550C21D.jpeg
2AF33F9D-AE70-40E8-B95E-6E8D759F74EE.jpeg
stern_unbox_yeti (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
waiting (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zombieyeti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 4 years ago

Ok I'll chime in on this one... I've had only 2 people ever post on my social media circle-jerk about supposed bad 'Stern Customer Service'. This gentleman was the number 2, in fact. (no pun intended)

In the first case it turned out to be a bit of an impatient individual with a known issue (*cough* *cough* ghosting *cough*) and was looking to get me to help him get it resolved. Now there was def some passive-aggressive intention by posting to me on socials to advertise his disdain for Stern in hopes of some type of payback, I suppose... in the end, he was taken care of, and not because of me, but because of going through the proper channels and waiting out the process...

I ONLY bring this up, because the OP here did things differently and I was instantly suspicious.... the seemingly 'detailed-but-not-detailed-enough' smears on my socials (multiple Deadpool posts) were made at the EXACT same time he did his post here. But in them he didn't ask for help in getting it resolved or seem to care about resolution at all - he instead railed attacks on Stern as factual information with zero communication.

I'd also like to add that he didn't respond to my asking him for additional info or pics to pass along. He then disappeared, as he did here.

Now, every scenario here is plausible - but his actions and inaction currently appear like guerilla-marketing-trolling...

(let's see if this post motivates some pics lol)

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If that is true. Pics will take some time. Buy a machine. Put 1200 plays on it. Box it up. Take pictures of second unboxing. Take pictures of wear and tear on game. Pictures of wife and kids crying over the used new machine he bought. etc. etc. The dog lifting his leg on the empty box for the canine opinion would seal the deal.
LTG : )

Well, now I feel bad.... just got this pic.... (It's a joke)
stern_unbox_yeti (resized).jpgstern_unbox_yeti (resized).jpg

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from FlippinJimmy:

Man, you guys all claim to want Pinball to grow and more people to get into it. Then when someone new posts a "someone new" thread/complaint you jump all over them and accuse them of trolling.
Very weird behavior to tell the OP to be patient and wait on Stern while at the same time claiming BS because he hasn't posted photos quickly enough.
People may lurk on Pineside for months or years before opening an account and posting. You don't have to have an account to view so why the suspicion of a new account? It makes sense to open an account WHEN you have something to say.

Read my earlier comment. The person here doesn’t seem to want help. They want to publicly paint a negative picture first and foremost.

I’m all for helping - and tried to get a response to do so - but the bombardment of my socials, along with this thread, show what appears to be no desire to do anything but paint Stern as nefariously trying to dupe this guy... accidents happen, but this story and lack of follow up really smell funny.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 64.99
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zombieyeti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terrible-customer-experience-?tu=zombieyeti and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.