9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Chisox
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 months ago

I'm sure we've all had games where we can't seem to get control of the ball? We have the ball in play but we are not hitting and targets. Is there a term for it? There should be.

#3 9 months ago

Agree...out of control is flailing.
    Missing shots is bricking.

#4 9 months ago

I always appreciate someone’s honesty when they say ball search began bc they were flailing and bricking so bad. There should be an extra-special term for that.

#5 9 months ago
    Quoted from yegods:

I'm sure we've all had games where we can't seem to get control of the ball? We have the ball in play but we are not hitting and targets. Is there a term for it? There should be.

Playing 5hit.

#6 9 months ago
    Quoted from JimFNB:

I always appreciate someone’s honesty when they say ball search began bc they were flailing and bricking so bad. There should be an extra-special term for that.

That is called a Skill Search

#7 9 months ago
    Quoted from yegods:

I call it Rick and Mortying.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside