You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tt2.JPG
$_12 (8)-356.jpg
$T2eC16FHJG!E9nm3pvuGBRSwrroFSg~~60_12-369.JPG
#1 9 years ago

hello i want to sell 4 toppers i made for t2. this is life size and i make them. i put here some pic if someone want to buy i send him pic of mine. the tooper is on the backbox and when you get the match or extra ball (you can adjust this) the t2 t-800 give to you a smoke jet from the face of the t-800 betwen 0.5-4 meter (adjustable) this come with special electronic board and patent of the smoke jet (no big co2 tank). for more info contact me. thank you

$_12 (8)-356.jpg$_12 (8)-356.jpg$T2eC16FHJG!E9nm3pvuGBRSwrroFSg~~60_12-369.JPG$T2eC16FHJG!E9nm3pvuGBRSwrroFSg~~60_12-369.JPG

the smoke jet i made its in 0:36 on the video.

#2 9 years ago

Nice, how about you make a video of yours installed in action?

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

Nice, how about you make a video of yours installed in action?

its in my warehouse....

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

its in my warehouse....

Shame, you need to make a special trip to the warehouse soon eh, these look awesome just in the pics above. First person to buy needs to do the video Good luck with the sales.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

Shame, you need to make a special trip to the warehouse soon eh, these look awesome just in the pics above. First person to buy needs to do the video Good luck with the sales.

i have video in my laptop but the laptop dosent work.... i need to go to my ware house in the next week. and i make new video! and the first buyer get a special price for this mod!

#6 9 years ago

Those look far too beautiful. I am scared to ask the price.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

Those look far too beautiful. I am scared to ask the price.

hahahah you can ask me I am not biting ....

#8 9 years ago

impressive sir, I would love to see it in action. How much are you selling these for ? I have a T2 with a custom made topper I did. Maybe its time to upgrade

#9 9 years ago

Well that first picture is a Sideshow Collectibles T-800 bust. It's amazing, I have one of my own. They cost $500, so there's a rough idea on what you'd be spending for just that alone.

#10 9 years ago

Sorry guys deleted the price of these as he was having a go at me

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

Well that first picture is a Sideshow Collectibles T-800 bust. It's amazing, I have one of my own. They cost $500, so there's a rough idea on what you'd be spending for just that alone.

yes this is a Sideshow Collectibles T-800 but i make it and build this (hand made). i put also special board to the pinball machine makes some leds effects and the smoke.

#14 9 years ago

Good luck with the sales

#16 9 years ago

Done..I don't know how exactly I'm disgusting when I only posted the price..

#18 9 years ago

Haha umm ok...

#20 9 years ago

I can't understand you.. But my posts have all been deleted or rewritten. Good luck selling your toppers lol

#21 9 years ago

What the hell happened to this thread? Wow lol.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

What the hell happened to this thread? Wow lol.

something funny but now everything good

#23 9 years ago

Those appear to be two different toppers. Can you be more specific about what they do and which model you are selling.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Those appear to be two different toppers. Can you be more specific about what they do and which model you are selling.

you can choose what you want. i make them.

#25 9 years ago

Most will rather go with the Blu Ray topper and swap out the LEDs in the eyes and add flashers for around $150 or less. I picked my topper for $45 when Lionsgate had a Christmas sale in 2012. No way will I dump $500+ on a topper. Not even the motorized/ LED lit Invader I have on TZ came close to that price! And after you see the pics and vids below you will know I go crazy for mods.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/adriandmd/

http://treasure-cove.net/Twilight%20Zone_AP.htm

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Most will rather go with the Blu Ray topper and swap out the LEDs in the eyes and add flashers for around $150 or less. I picked my topper for $45 when Lionsgate had a Christmas sale in 2012. No way will I dump $500+ on a topper. Not even the motorized/ LED lit Invader I have on TZ came close to that price! And after you see the pics and vids below you will know I go crazy for mods.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/adriandmd/
http://treasure-cove.net/Twilight%20Zone_AP.htm

yes you can do this and i can help you with the wire and the install. but mine its hand made i make them and you get copyright from universal studios. and mine its metal.
you make all of your mods?

#27 9 years ago

I want one

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

yes you can do this and i can help you with the wire and the install. but mine its hand made i make them and you get copyright from universal studios. and mine its metal.
you make all of your mods?

I am not smart enough to make any of my own mods except for finding the princess action figure and cutting her up to fit in the tower window on my medieval madness. Your metal T2 head is nicer than the plastic version I have. What is your asking price for the custom topper with all the bells and whistles?

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

I am not smart enough to make any of my own mods except for finding the princess action figure and cutting her up to fit in the tower window on my Medieval Madness. Your metal T2 head is nicer than the plastic version I have. What is your asking price for the custom topper with all the bells and whistles?

#30 9 years ago

"you can please delete your post in my topic of t2? thank you...." liorillusion

Why would I do that? If you have an issue you can place a tilt warning or have a moderator like Robin delete my posts if they are in fact offensive and inappropriate. Please stop sending me personal messages on Pinside.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

"you can please delete your post in my topic of t2? thank you...." liorillusion
Why would I do that? If you have an issue you can place a tilt warning or have a moderator like Robin delete my posts if they are in fact offensive and inappropriate. Please stop sending me personal messages on Pinside.

i want to Know why you do this to me! I try to be nice to you and ask nicely. What are you jealous? What's in it for you?
Probably you bored and weird man who tries to destroy people. Oh and not Competent man ....

#32 9 years ago

What is the price of this? Very odd post, should quote the price

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

What is the price of this? Very odd post, should quote the price

the price is betwen 500-1000$ but no more in stock now...

#34 9 years ago

I have the icons LE t2 bust and it was about $1k when they sold it. But I would think the 6 disc bluray bust would be a good choice for a topper. I think you can get that for around $150. Either that or try to get the topper off the terminator salvation arcade game..

1 week later
#35 9 years ago

You can also get the resin ones on Ebay. Much better than the Bluray one. However, granted the bluray one is plastic it looks very nice. Got one on amazon for $100 a while back.

ebay.com link: Resin Replica 1 1 Terminator Salvation T800 Skull Eye Can Shine Battle Damage

tt2.JPGtt2.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 21.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/termonator-2-topper-with-special-effacts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.