(Topic ID: 37630)

Terminator 5 Pinball?

By Napabar

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Well, Arnold Schwarzenegger has confirmed he'll be back for Terminator 5. Perhaps Steve Ritchie will making his third Terminator Pin in the next couple of years?

#2 11 years ago

God I hope not. 2 is enough.

#3 11 years ago

I hope so. Would love to have all three next to each other.

#4 11 years ago

We'll it all depends if it lives up to the hype of t2
    T3 well I thought it stopped there

#5 11 years ago

Are the movies already up to 5? I know Ive seen them all but can only think of three.

#6 11 years ago

I've heard a lot of good things about T3....mostly that it's underrated because of two reasons. People like the T2 movie better, and Williams snobbery.

I own T2. It was my first Pin. I love it, but wish the rules were deeper. From what I've seen of videos of T3, it looks to have deeper rules and a wizard mode, something T2 lacks.

I think I'm going to try and get a T3. I can only hope that T5 (the movie and the Pin) is great!

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Scuba_Steve:

Are the movies already up to 5? I know Ive seen them all but can only think of three.

Terminator: Salvation was the 4th one.

#8 11 years ago

T5: Retirement Day.

#9 11 years ago

LOL @ kwiki

T5 is going to be the bomb! Looking forward to it! They hired good writers this time so I am told.

JJP's 3rd release maybe????????

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinballer:

JJP's 3rd release maybe????????

I hope not, since Steve Ritchie works for Stern......

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

T5: by I Want This" href="#" in_rurl="http://i.trkjmp.com/click?v=VVM6MzIwMTc6MTg4NDpyZXRpcmVtZW50OjA5MjFmMDkxN2VmMDExM2UxYzZmZjYzZmRiMDI4ZTU3OnotMTE0NS0yNzEyNzpwaW5zaWRlLmNvbTozMDM3NTpiOWE5MzhlODAwOGQwOTA4NGQ4OTFiYjFkMTZmYmY1NQ">Retirement Day.

Now that's funny!

#12 11 years ago

Don't see what ideas they can really do with a new Terminator movie and a new pin. They better be some fancy writing other than terminator comes he is unstoppable, but they pull through and find a way. I like the movies but its getting a bit tiring. Steve Ritchie can be better served moving forward with great new themes ( I know Star Trek not an new theme but the new movies are cool for non old Star Trekkies .)

#13 11 years ago

t 4 was the best one (besides t2) out of the lot imo. if Christian bale returns with Arnold it may be the best yet!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-5-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.