Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140729_075923_zps6c6m47le.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Located in Williamsville NY 14221

The upper playfield was torn down about 100 games ago..cleaned and waxed
Plays 100% with no errors
Playfield looks exceptional
Cabinet is also very nice..no major dings etc…probably a nick here or there.
DMD is bright and crisp with no missing lines…no outgassing
RGP plays as it should
LEDs throughout

Link to pics
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/m0nsterbash/library/T3

Not looking to trade at this time I REALLY need the room. First floor pickup..no Steps!

20140729_075923_zps6c6m47le.jpg20140729_075923_zps6c6m47le.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Dinner bump

#3 9 years ago

Man I gotta stop looking at this site..I want your T3 next to my T2....I want the other guys WPT.....I'm right in Buffalo too....I could throw a rock and hit yaa.....if it's still there in a few weeks I may be able to do something...it will definitely mean my marriage is over...but I'm starting to think being married is over rated.... ......Joey

#4 9 years ago

This won't last long at that price. Nice looking t3. AND shopped n ledded!

#5 9 years ago

It a sickness I tell ya. I really doesn't get any better either

Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Man I gotta stop looking at this site..I want your T3 next to my T2....I want the other guys WPT.....I'm right in Buffalo too....I could throw a rock and hit yaa.....if it's still there in a few weeks I may be able to do something...it will definitely mean my marriage is over...but I'm starting to think being married is over rated.... ......Joey

#6 9 years ago

Pending

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what was the price?

yeah.. really would like to know. Its one of those machines pretty high on my wishlist

#9 9 years ago

$2550 was his asking price. If he gets it, woo wee, I'm going to be rich when/if I ever sell mine!

#10 9 years ago

So is it sold so I can stop trying to figure out how to make this happen...???!!!.......Joey

#11 9 years ago

This game is the stern sleeper of the year, it's like T2 on steroids. It's pure Steve Ritchie. If they built this game today it would cost a small fortune with the metal ramps and all. I actually prefer it to Spider-Man. Todd Scott

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

This game is the stern sleeper of the year, it's like T2 on steroids. It's pure Steve Ritchie. If they built this game today it would cost a small fortune with the metal ramps and all. I actually prefer it to Spider-Man. Todd Scott

Those are the reasons I bought my like new one 8 months ago. Love the game.

#13 9 years ago

It's getting picked up tonight (7.31.2014). There's also another pinsider waiting on the pickup that would require shipping though

If something happens I'll let ya know

Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

So is it sold so I can stop trying to figure out how to make this happen...???!!!.......Joey

#14 9 years ago

Thank you OP......hope it goes to a good home...we would of had to eat dinner off it cuz I'm out of room....but I would've done it anyway...lol.......good luck..!.......Joey

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 45.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-3-t3-2550 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.