Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by PinballManiac40
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

T3 - Bild 01 (resized).jpg

#1 5 months ago

I have just bought a T3 which I knew didn't work properly. The first video shows how a start goes. The display is locked with som numbers on it. It is not possible to start the service menu.

The second video shows the next start attempt. Now, the start button does nothing (except producing a sound).

Any suggestions?

#2 5 months ago

Second video won’t start a game as you need to add credits.

#3 5 months ago

Ok, but I can't reach the menu to set it to free play and the coin mechanism is gone…

#4 5 months ago
Quoted from nibre:

I have just bought a T3 which I knew didn't work properly. The first video shows how a start goes. The display is locked with som numbers on it. It is not possible to start the service menu.
The second video shows the next start attempt. Now, the start button does nothing (except producing a sound).
Any suggestions?

Hmm...Have batteries in the game? If so, remove them and turn on the game. Any improvement?
If not, reseat the ribbon cable(s) between the CPU and driver boards.

Please post a picture of the CPU board.

#5 5 months ago

Ok, I will remove the batteries and see what happens.

#6 5 months ago

I have reseated the ribbon cables. I have removed the batteries, waited a long while and restarted the machine. No improvement. See video and image below.

T3 - Bild 01 (resized).jpg
#7 5 months ago

@chrishibler knows whiestar games in better detail. Looks like it is not booting up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Omaha, NE
3,699 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
2,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside