You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

T3spot_001.jpg
WP_20130829_006.jpg
WP_20130829_005.jpg
#1 10 years ago

What was the last update or version and is there any mods that are for this machine?

#2 10 years ago

Ok no one knows then......lol

#3 10 years ago

CPU & DISPLAY are both v4.0 as far as I can tell.

All mods I have seen for this game are just custom one-off's. I used a T2 halloween mask to make a topper for mine back in the day.

#4 10 years ago

Really not a ton of mods, but I can say this machine looks great with LEDs. Agree with fattrain, the stuff is all one-off mods.

#5 10 years ago

Leds is the best way to go for this machine. less hassle and they look good.
good luck
Rob

#6 10 years ago

I will see if i can upload a pic of mine........got it from USA and only had 30 plays on it, has chrome side rails, lock down bar and legs with a pinball pro speaker kit and mirror blades......the led's are awesome through out, its the best in Australia by long way no wear or tear on the playfield or cabinet.

#7 10 years ago

Can't wait to see that

#8 10 years ago

Here we go

WP_20130829_005.jpgWP_20130829_005.jpg

#9 10 years ago

Have to take more of the chrome........or a close up.

#10 10 years ago

Looks good! I thought about doing chrome on a T3 at one point so I'd love to see how yours looks.

#11 10 years ago

Ok bear with me i see if i can post a video

#12 10 years ago

Here's another photo

WP_20130829_006.jpgWP_20130829_006.jpg

#13 10 years ago

shoot here and here

#14 10 years ago

Red dmd

#15 10 years ago

Red dmd

That is a great mod for this game.
I added an amber spotlight to illuminate the skull, arm and fireball on the PF.

T3spot_001.jpgT3spot_001.jpg

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

That is a great mod for this game.
I added an amber spotlight to illuminate the skull, arm and fireball on the PF.

I've done mine in green

#18 10 years ago

Full chrome? Have you forgot to put on chrome side rails..........mine has legs, side rails, lockdown bar i will send pick

#19 10 years ago

Sorry if pic doesn't show up well-full chrome on my game includes side rails, legs, lockdown bar, hinges and t-moulding on the backbox if plastic chrome counts. Are you seeing something i'm not. All chrome was done by the great Mike Chestnut.-Joe

#20 10 years ago

forgot about chrome side mirrors. another must have!

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Sorry if pic doesn't show up well-full chrome on my game includes side rails, legs, lockdown bar, hinges and t-moulding on the backbox if plastic chrome counts. Are you seeing something i'm not. All chrome was done by the great Mike Chestnut.-Joe</blockquot

Sorry my fault but I'm talking about around the flippers, i have chrome flipper protectors that are joint with the side rails, i will see if i can get a picture as i have my machine in a shop at the moment.

#22 10 years ago

Oh i forgot mine has chrome flipper button's and chrome flippers

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

I will see if i can upload a pic of mine........got it from USA and only had 30 plays on it, has chrome side rails, lock down bar and legs with a pinball pro speaker kit and mirror blades......the led's are awesome through out, its the best in Australia by long way no wear or tear on the playfield or cabinet.

KJWHF in Perth has a T3 with full chrome package for $5950. Talk about dreaming at those $.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Gryphon:

KJWHF in Perth has a T3 with full chrome package for $5950. Talk about dreaming at those $.

What was that one like, I've seen some on eBay Australia for $4695 with out leds or chrome package.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Gryphon:

That's actually my T3 at Joes and if it sells it sells, I'm trying to fund a ST premium and I'm not selling my acdc, infact last Monday it was played just as much as ST Pro at Joes and lots of people said they have never seen a T3 in that condition before..........

#26 10 years ago

Good luck. Looks mint in the photos. Might be hard to find a buyer at those dollars.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Here's another photo

Take the glass off please.

#28 10 years ago

I'm really excited to be getting mine in a week or two. Looks like it just came out of the box, full leds and only 586 plays. Nice to know there are a few T3 owners on the forum. Looks like a pretty exclusive club judging from the number of posts.

#29 10 years ago

Yeah the game is definitely underrated and gets no love.........everyone is caught up in T2 nostalgia, i was the same until i played T3 and rate it so much higher then T2 and it is so much deeper.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Take the glass off please.

Its in a shop for sale at the moment and these were picks off my phone.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Its in a shop for sale at the moment and these were picks off my phone.

OK GLWS.

#32 10 years ago

My T3 is one of my favorite pins. I'm a huge fan of games that keep the ball moving and have some fun ramp shots. The "gun" is one of the better bonus games on a pin. There are even video games embedded in it.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Steve_PBH:

My T3 is one of my favorite pins. I'm a huge fan of games that keep the ball moving and have some fun ramp shots. The "gun" is one of the better bonus games on a pin. There are even video games embedded in it.

Yup, that's some of what attracted me also.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Steve_PBH:

I love it as well, but if i could afford a ST without selling it i would keep it

#35 10 years ago

Any bites on your T3 up for sale ?

#36 10 years ago

Sold for $5500 on Wednesday to a collector from what Joe said. He said on Tuesday he had 4 offers of $5000 but i wouldn't go lower then $5500.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Gryphon:

I heard it was you that bought it, is that true

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

I heard it was you that bought it, is that true

No wasn't me unfortunately. I heard it was sold for $4500.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Gryphon:

You heard wrong

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Gryphon:

So you knew it was sold and posted me the above question.......well Gibo's response backs up my $5500 what it sold for.......

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Gryphon:

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

So you knew it was sold and posted me the above question.......well Gibo's response backs up my $5500 what it sold for.......

No I didn't know for sure if it sold and for what price.

I'm not sure why you asked me in posts above what condition the game was in before admitting it was in fact your machine. LOL

Well done on the sale.

#43 10 years ago

Trying to see if you had seen it and what you thought of it, just wanted an honest opinion

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 45.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.