View topic image gallery

T1000b.jpg
T1000a.jpg
IMG_1429.jpg
IMG_1428.JPG
IMG_1434.JPG
272212.jpeg
272213.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Breaking_Dad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago

I have a chrome one and it's just simply amazing....if you own T2....this is just a must have....all there is to it...!!!..............Joey

1 month later
#22 9 years ago

^^^i thought the same thing....but then it came...while I see in this and the other threads some take awhile...but OP kept in great communication...he went above and beyond for me...plus OP seems to be a very busy person..............Joey

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Ahh well, what can ya do.

Patent...... .............Joey

#38 9 years ago

^^^ ...for what reason....the T-1000 didn't have colored eyes.............Joey

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZyMuffin:

Got mine in (chrome), thanks a lot! Looks really awesome.
Just a heads up that the back of mine interferes with the pop bumper cap slightly, so looks like I will have to sand a little off the back to get it to squeeze in.
Also the right screw, holding down the wireform leg, isn't long enough to reach the threads with this on, so need a new screw.
Others may not have these same issues because my T2 looks like it has been through hell, so I am sure things are off because of that.
Oh, and what kind of material is this made out of?

Same for me.....have to shave some of the pop cap....tried with plate on and off....let me know what route you go please...I've yet to install mine because of this..not sure what route to take...sandpaper,file,hacksaw....???.............Joey

4 years later
#82 5 years ago

It is a great mod...but the last run or two the guy took FOREVER to get out and has been crickets ever since..........Joey

1 month later
#88 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

That's all in the past. 2019 is a new year and new direction.

I’ve been on your side all these years but when you take a month and a week to responde to this...it seems like the same ol’ Brock to me...jus say’n..........Joey

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Breaking_Dad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-t1000-mod-round-5?tu=Breaking_Dad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.