Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by JohnSteed
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).png
    image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjga.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 3 years ago

I came here to reference this as it's how I worked through this issue with my Bride of Pinbot. Sounds like you might not have the exact same issue, but one takeaway I had is that if it's AC that is leaking, there are a limited number of places where AC comes into play, so that might help narrow the scope of your troubleshooting.

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from denoument:

Check the continuity from the rails to ground. They may not be grounded. Try swapping the receptacles used on the T2 and the pinbot. See if the issue stays with the receptacle. Check voltage from ground wire to neutral wire on outlet, should read 0VAC.

In this case, wouldn't one of the three things have be the case?
    -The side rails are not connected to the machine ground
    -The machine ground is not connected to the outlet ground
    -The outlet ground is not connected to earth

Where/what voltage is getting to the rails is then the second part of troubleshooting.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjga.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-shocking?tu=jjga and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.