(Topic ID: 303029)

Terminator 2 post rubber sizes in Marco kit wrong?

By GeekedOnPinball

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which post rubber size did you use on your T2?”

• 1" post rubber 1 vote
      100%
    • 7/8" post rubber 0 votes

(1 vote)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    #1 2 years ago

I have a project T2 I am working on and ordered a rubber ring kit from Marco. Went to install it and the kit included over a dozen 7/8" post rubbers and a single 1" rubber. I'm pretty sure mine is all original and my game has all 1" post rubbers (which are more narrow) and only a single 7/8" rubber.

Marco claims that 'sorry this is customer opinion because it's not in the manual'. If I were to install the 7/8" it leaves a gap and they are clearly larger than the originals in girth. I don't understand how this could be the standard customer opinion.

Essentially Marco said so sorry this isn't our fault so you pay to ship it back. Now this is not about the money but the point. It's their kit, I dont think it's correct.

I ordered a kit from Titan, 1" post rubbers look amazing and fit perfect and only the back right one in the game seems to take a 7/8"

Can anyone confirm this?

#3 2 years ago

I'm not really sure what you're talking about.
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Note that the chart is incomplete and doesn't include a few post rubbers and post sleeve rubbers, but the measurements you're talking about don't seem to make sense

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/4961

#4 2 years ago

Thanks for the reply. For some reason the manual does not list any post rubbers despite there being like 15 of them in there. I was hoping to get others to confirm their game has 1" post rubbers on it and not 7/8" as Marco states. The manual fails to mention them so no real reference.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-post-rubber-sizes-in-marco-kit-wrong-my-bad-experience and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.