4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by scupbucket
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scupbucket.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Little problem setting the playfield angle on my T2. Floor is level, all legs are standard 28.5” – levelers maxed out in the rear and turned all the way in on the fronts. The best I can get (according to my dumb phone) is 4.7* but my target is 6.5*. I even tried longer hold down brackets but the edge of the playfield was hitting the start switch and even then I was only able to get the angle to 5.3*. Thought about getting 4” levelers but I don’t trust that much bolt showing and jacking up the rear with blocks makes me even more nervous (lotta nudging). Am I missing something here?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Just measured my T2. 28.5" legs, all of them set as low as can go (nuts on back legs, no nuts on front), and the playfield was at 6.2 degrees

Weird. Wonder why they would be so different? Thanks for measuring... I'll try going nutless on the front. After that I'm going long-shanks on the rears.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ruskin, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scupbucket.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside