IMG_9440 (resized).JPG
IMG_9255 (resized).JPG
IMG_9254 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_9235 (resized).JPG
IMG_8607 (resized).JPG
#1 5 years ago

Hello to all

We can now announce that the Terminator 2 plastic sets are now ready for shipping.
The plastics are genuine Silk Screened with fluorescent orange / red. The complete
art work has been redone from scans of the original films used by Bally Williams.
These plastics are fully licensed.
The picture is showing all the plastics contained in the set.

Here is a list with the price shipped to your country for
1 Set of Terminator Plastic set. The Plastic Set will be sent via air mail
and insured.

USA. Euro 190
AUS. Euro 195
CAN. Euro 190
EC. Euro 210,63
DE. Euro 196,35

If you wish to purchase a set of Terminator 2 plastics set, please send me an email directly to
peter(at)buthamburg.de
Payment via PayPal

Sorry to those whom have waited so long, thank you for your patients.
We are busy modifying our production facilities, it will still take some time
until we are finished. The biggest work is done and we can start to concentrate
on our projects again.

Terminator 2 Playfields are primered, we are waiting for an appointment at
the printers shop.

Regards from Hamburg
Peter

B&T Automaten Vertr.
Brunner & Tuazon GmbH
Ringstr. 43
22145 Hamburg
Germany
Web: www.buthamburg.de

IMG_8607 (resized).JPGIMG_8607 (resized).JPG

#2 5 years ago

Excellent, thanks Peter. Will you be emailing those of us who have preordered or do we just email you to confirm our order?

#3 5 years ago

I will go through the list now and send out emails to those on the list.
Regards from Hamburg
Peter

#4 5 years ago

Peter is the best!

1 year later
#5 4 years ago

Hello to all

We are starting the next run on Terminator 2 Playfield Plastic sets.
These set will also be printed with silk screen.
Fluorescent red / orange
Milled and cleaned, neatly packed.

If you wish to be on the pre-order list, then please send me an emal directly to peter at buthamburg dot de.

Regards from Hamburg
Peter

3 weeks later
#6 4 years ago

Hi to all

The Terminator 2 Playfield Plastic sets are printed. The red / orange came out fantastic.
We are starting to mill the sets today. If anyone wants to purchase a set, then please send me
an email directly to peter at buthamburg dot de . We still have a handfull available.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter

IMG_9235 (resized).JPGIMG_9235 (resized).JPG
#7 4 years ago

Do these plastics have smooth laser-cut edges?

#8 4 years ago

No, they have a neat milling finishing.

#9 4 years ago

The set looks amazing! Where do these clear plastics go on the machine?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10 4 years ago

Thoose 2 plastic go ontop of the lane guides.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Thoose 2 plastic go ontop of the lane guides.

Got it, thanks!

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Do these plastics have smooth laser-cut edges?

Try this on your laser cut PETG plastics.... Thats exactly why we dont laser cut our plastics

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

IMG_9254 (resized).JPGIMG_9254 (resized).JPGIMG_9255 (resized).JPGIMG_9255 (resized).JPG
#13 4 years ago

Hello to all

Plastic playfield set are finished milled and ready for shipping.
We still have 4 sets left over, if you still want to purchase a set, then please send me an email to peter (at) buthamburg (dot) de

Regards from Hamburg
Peter
www.buthamburg.de

#14 4 years ago

3 sets still available

#15 4 years ago

This may be a weird ask. I wonder if it is possible to get an uncut sheet of plastics for a wall hanging display.

#16 4 years ago

Yes.
Please send me an email directly to peter(at)buthamburg(dot)de

3 months later
#17 4 years ago

Any full sets available? Do you offer individual pieces as well? I primarily need the artificial intelligence lab and slings. But if the whole kit is what is available I may be able to do that. Thanks.

#18 4 years ago

Hello to all

We are just sold out on plastic sets. The next plastics are printed, they just need to be milled.
We are busy milling Terminator playfields. As soon as we are finished, we will set the mill up for the plastics.
Early next week they should be available again.

We will post them on our Home Pages aswell.
www.buthamburg.de

Reagrds from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

1 week later
#19 4 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all
We are just sold out on plastic sets. The next plastics are printed, they just need to be milled.
We are busy milling Terminator playfields. As soon as we are finished, we will set the mill up for the plastics.
Early next week they should be available again.
We will post them on our Home Pages aswell.
www.buthamburg.de
Reagrds from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

When will you have the new run of plastic sets ready for purchase? I went to your site but it wouldn't let me add to cart.

#20 4 years ago

Hi.

The Terminator Plastic Sets have been printed, they will be milled as soon as the playfields have been milled.
I guess beginning of next week. We will load them on our pages as soon as the first is milled.
If you wish to order 1 set and get a notice from me, then please send me an email to peter (et) buthamburg.de

Today we added our new Bats, 20-9592-xx

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

1 week later
#21 4 years ago

Hello to all

Today we have milled the last Terminator Playfields.
The milling maschine is now set up for the Terminator Playfield plastic sets.
Terminator Plastic Sets are now available on our Home Pages www.buthamburg.de

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

IMG_9448 (resized).JPGIMG_9448 (resized).JPGIMG_9443 (resized).JPGIMG_9443 (resized).JPGIMG_9440 (resized).JPGIMG_9440 (resized).JPG
2 months later
#22 3 years ago

Hi Peter, it looks like these guys are selling T2 plastics also. Are they reselling yours?
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-31-1-50013-COMP

Thanks for you reply.

#23 3 years ago

I really do want to order the T2 plastics from Peter, but why is shipping 50 EUR to the USD?

#24 3 years ago

Hello to all.

The German Post has shut down their service for parcel up to 2 kg due to covid. It is not possible for us to
send out smaller parcels into the USA and also other continents. We are hopping that they will re-open again.
We are nagotiating with other currier services, but still are waiting for them to answer.

Yes, PPS has our T2 Plastics on stock.

Stay well
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

7 months later
#25 3 years ago

sorry I know this is a somewhat old post but wanted to ask if you will do a re run of Terminator 2 playfields? mine is in great condition but I am planning to fully restore the machine in the future and wondering if these would be available again?

I also see that ministry of pinball has T2 playfields in stock, I am wondering if these are yours?

Thank you!

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

sorry I know this is a somewhat old post but wanted to ask if you will do a re run of Terminator 2 playfields? mine is in great condition but I am planning to fully restore the machine in the future and wondering if these would be available again?
I also see that ministry of pinball has T2 playfields in stock, I am wondering if these are yours?
Thank you!

Hi

Yes we are busy priniting the T2 Plastic sets, should be finished in Feb.
We have T2 Playfield on stock. If you are interested, please send me an email to peter/et)buthamburg.de
Regards from Hamburg
Peter
www.buthamburg.de

11 months later
#27 2 years ago

Hi Peter

I have emailed you concerning T2 plastic set

I would like to buy one

The website is all Dutch , cannot understand correctly.

Thx

Mike

#28 2 years ago

Hello Mike

Thank you. I saw that you managed to adjust to english and have purchased a set of genuine silk screened T2 Plastics. Many Thanks.
We will send your set out with express tomorrow.
Have a nice Sunday

Regards from Hamburg
Peter
www.buthamburg.de

5 months later
#29 1 year ago

Hello to all.

After months and months of waiting, the T2 Playfield Plastic Sets are back on stock again. Genuine Silk Screen as the original WMS.
Flourecent Orange Red and perfect registration of colors.
We will not highier our price on these. 1 Set of T2 Playfield plastics are again available for 155 Euro + shipping. If they remain in Europe, then it will be + 19% VAT.
If you wish to purchase a set, then please send an email to peter(et)buthamburg.de with your postal address. Payment over PayPal are accepted.
Have a nice Sunday
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-plastic-sets-now-available?hl=ottawaflip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.