• 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by thewool
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

arnold-do-it-now-mvpexchange-com.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Endprodukt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 9 years ago

I'm into it.

I'm working on rerecording all the music for Pinsound. Will take some time, it's a lot of work.

#37 9 years ago

I'm onto someone. I allready finished the Maintheme and some FX. This WILL BE AWESOME.

#39 9 years ago

Here's the finished main theme... let me know what you think

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2932654/Terminator%20Main%20Theme%201.wav

[attachment=1817359,]
#42 9 years ago

Haha, great you guys like it!

TheWool and my versions will be different. I will recreate all the original Pinballsoundtrack and he will work with the soundtrack of the movies.

I also got someone doing all the speech. I know it's not Arnold but it will be hardly distinguishable.

So far I finished 30-40% of the FX aswell. It's using tons of original samples from the movie(s), like explosions, gunshots and so on. I tried to stay close to the sounds from the pinball machine.

#44 9 years ago

So we have two options to choose from. Awesome

You can bet that I will put your version on my Pin aswell!

#46 9 years ago

New software? You will need the Pinsound Board to use these files in your T2!

#48 9 years ago

I swear to you guys... that guitarsolo in the super jackpot track is nuts. Will take quite some time to nail

#50 9 years ago

Ah, ok. I think in some cases it's a nice idea, like Cactus Canyon - which wasn't finished when it was released anyways. But with T2 I think the ruleset and the gameplay is perfectly fine. I love the fast-paced style of this pin.

#52 9 years ago

Could be great if done right!

btw... I found that speech sample in T2 "Woopadidoo". When does Arnold say that!?!?!?

2 weeks later
#53 9 years ago

I got all the T2 speech and it's great work. Just as a small update.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2932654/Arnold%20Speech.mp3

#56 9 years ago

I just want to say that the speech was done by Joe Gaudet. This is his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGaudet

He did this for free and I can't thank him enough as I think he did a perfect job and was super cool to work with.

#58 9 years ago

Joe is just as good and nails the 1992 Arnie.

#59 9 years ago

Oh and the music isn't new... it's the original soundtrack rerecorded

#60 9 years ago

Guys, I'm collecting whishes for more "custom" phrases for the T2. I think it would be nice if we donated a little bit to Joe for his great work, too. I'm waiting for Joe to reply on that though.

Some whishes that have allready been collected are:

- JACKPOT!!!
- SUPER JACKPOT!!!
- Taunts for tilt (I'll leave this open to Joe)

#61 9 years ago

Just in case some people think the speech is more like a parody... I think I used a bad example to show what Joe can really do. Here's one from the game: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3h8m81emizc8lth/Checkpoint%20One%20Secured%203.wav

#66 9 years ago

Actually I have a few samples of laughing allready. Who doesn't like it can simply delete it later.

"No" is allready in the original one. "You missed, again" can't work as I have to trigger the sounds by events. There is no event that's special when you miss the jackpot twice I'm afraid. Where could you see "Hit me" working?

Last two are great!

#67 9 years ago

It would be highly appreciated to donate a few bucks to Joe if you like his work. He won't take the money for himself but forward it to charity projects of his choice. His PayPal is "[email protected]". It's not about the amount but rather about the appreciation of his work. He didn't ask for this, he's not on the boards or anything.

The whole project should be finished withing the next few weeks. Music and speech are almost done. Fx will take a little, troubleshooting/mixing/mastering/remixing/cutting will also take a little.

I don't have a Pinsound Board myself and I really need to test this stuff on a real machine before releasing it. Future updates/whishes are very possible.

#74 9 years ago

You have to remember that need existing events and sounds to trigger some of these ideas.

Ramps won't work. There is no event with sound that let's you know which ramp to shoot next. Same for the skull. What will work is the ball locks. Great idea! I can imagine some spots to fit your fun ideas too. Sorry about the other ideas but it would be impossible to implement.

#75 9 years ago

Blitzburgh. Pretty Sure the t2 has no special sound for special to make your idea work. Sorry.

#79 9 years ago

Mocean... will you have to rewrite the entire code for the machine to match and enhance? I have no experience with the P-Roc.

I'm working close with Pinsound on this one, so for now it's "exclusive". When you're onto something with the P-Roc and maybe even enhancing the Ruleset... let's talk, I'll gladly contribute.

Someone at Flippermarkt didn't like the "Big Points" quote and I can understand that (even though I'll let it in)... any ideas for alternatives? I always felt like "Big points? Are you kidding me?"

1 week later
#82 9 years ago
Quoted from Jive:

Am I correct that this will include the GnR song?

My version will only include what's allready on the machine. I'm not doing the Movie-Soundtrack Version.

1 week later
#83 9 years ago

Okay guys, here's a bad "as is" game with the reorchestration. It's not completely finished but not far away.

Let me know what you think: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oa5q47fqu4z9yh3/T2%20Reorchestrated.mp3?dl=0

#85 9 years ago

It will... and it will have way more profanity. Just not where you expect it My version is actually not family friendly at all (you can make it so by deleting some samples that got recorded though)

Get rid of the profanity rom, update to the last one and wait for my release in october. The game is just way better with later roms. It's just not worth that one quote!

#89 9 years ago

Thanks guys! It's much appreciated.

#92 9 years ago

Since the pinsound board is a replacement for the wpc soundboard and it depends on the calls from the cpu - yes, the board wouldnt work with a proc system. It's still possible to implement all of my sounds though.

1 month later
#102 9 years ago

Please check out http://www.pinsound.org/blog/

T2 Reorchestration is out. Also a OST Version.

I hope you guys dig it.

About the WHY: I love Chris Granners work. That's why. I love the way he wrote the music for so many pins that really gives them the character. What I don't like about it is that it's downsampled samples and mono sound because of technical limitations. With Pinsound we can overcome this. Besides that... it's a lot of fun to do... and a lot of work.

You could of course implement my sounds into a p-roc driven system. No problem.

#104 9 years ago

I'm happy you like it and it's a reason to get board! You won't be dissapointed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Boards
Slap Save Creations

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 27.95
$ 21.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Endprodukt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-pinsound-hq-arnie-callouts-proposal?tu=Endprodukt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.