terminator translite mockup 1 copy (resized).jpg
T2 alternate translite 3 (resized).jpg
T2 alternate translite LA 2 (resized).jpg
terminator translite mockup 1 copy (resized).jpg
T2 alternate translite 3 (resized).jpg
Photo 05-12-2019, 15 41 03 (resized).jpg
Photo 05-12-2019, 15 31 13 (resized).jpg
Photo 05-12-2019, 15 41 28 (resized).jpg

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago

Amazing ability to have the foresight and understanding to recreate this backglass. Bravo! It is an amazing talent that you have between your ability to draw at this level and then to bring in color tones that make the art pop. Simply amazing!!

#53 4 years ago

Thanks for all the words!!

Now I have doubts in my mind! Noooo!! I thought every one was going to say left lol
Will wait for the test print to see how it looks on the machine.

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

Will wait for the test print to see how it looks on the machine.

Translites do look different once printed. Your printer should be able to guide you some on that however.

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

How many pins have you done so far?

The main ones I have done are Congo, TWD, DM, BSD and Thunderbirds.
I used a different technique on each one. I like to do various techniques and try new things all the time. On T2 I am using a much more realistic hand drawn technique.

congo (resized).jpgcongo (resized).jpg

twd (resized).jpgtwd (resized).jpg

demo man (resized).jpgdemo man (resized).jpg

bsd (resized).jpgbsd (resized).jpg

tb (resized).jpgtb (resized).jpg

#56 4 years ago

Lamp position test is done. All the gi lights and flashers are on the correct position as I wanted. You can put 2 red leds on the main face's eyes and one on Arnold on the left, on his endoskeleton eye.

As usual the pics don't show the power of this correctly. The pics all look like shit but in person it looks amazing. Tried my best and even changed from strong leds to normal bulbs.
Already know which adjustments to make

With strong cold leds. With red leds on the center eyes and the left: You can't notice much with the pics:

Photo 05-12-2019, 10 59 51 (resized).jpgPhoto 05-12-2019, 10 59 51 (resized).jpg

With normal bulbs. (Red leds on the eyes are still in place):

Photo 05-12-2019, 15 31 13 (resized).jpgPhoto 05-12-2019, 15 31 13 (resized).jpg

Photo 05-12-2019, 15 41 03 (resized).jpgPhoto 05-12-2019, 15 41 03 (resized).jpg

Photo 05-12-2019, 15 41 28 (resized).jpgPhoto 05-12-2019, 15 41 28 (resized).jpg

Video that shows the flashers on the correct place hehe. There is one on the center face, right in the middle, that is not working on this machine:

#57 4 years ago

About the blue tones:
Making it baby blue to match the blue tones of the pf totally changes the machine. It looks like another machine and it has nothing to do with the movie. In many machines the pf doesn't match the rest of the game, sometimes even the cabinet decals have nothing to do with the rest. This one has everything to do with the game, but the strong blue needs to be strong to make the translite as powerful as possible.
I might offer the 2 options if the opinions continue to be divided

#58 4 years ago

Added a few reflextions and adjustments here and there. Turned down the presence of those 2 hunter killers in the back a little because they had way too much influence on the art.

T2 alternate translite 3 (resized).jpgT2 alternate translite 3 (resized).jpg

terminator translite mockup 1 copy (resized).jpgterminator translite mockup 1 copy (resized).jpg

This should be done and ready in a few days.

#59 4 years ago

Wow this is really coming together. I can speak for the fact that these Feds designs always look so much better and such high quality in person .

However I do think these pics look great. Excellent job lining up the bulb spaces so the lights have a real impact on the art and the game.

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

However I do think these pics look great.

Yeah they do! What I mean is that compared to what your eyes see they look like shit hahah because it's so much better in person

1 week later
#61 4 years ago

Changed the title to BIG SURPRISE because I got a big surprise for the fans!: A new totally different version! The LOS ANGELES 2029 A.D. version

The story: For many years I had this idea to make a LA 2029 AD version for the T2 machine because it has so much more to do with the machine and the game. So much more about this part of the movie (after the nuclear war) than the rest. So this idea seemed like a good one but never got the chance to make it.
Before I started this project, the first thing that got into my mind was that this was a good chance to go ahead with this idea but I was never 100% sure of the outcome. Or if it was something worth putting out for everyone to see. So I decided to make it at the same time the main one was being done, but kind of in a secret way lol. Now that both are finished I am totally happy with this version so I decided to show. I hope you guys like it.

The LOS ANGELES 2029 A.D. version:

T2 alternate translite LA 2 (resized).jpgT2 alternate translite LA 2 (resized).jpg

terminator translite mockup LA 1 copy (resized).jpgterminator translite mockup LA 1 copy (resized).jpg

The main version:

T2 alternate translite 3 (resized).jpgT2 alternate translite 3 (resized).jpg

terminator translite mockup 1 copy (resized).jpgterminator translite mockup 1 copy (resized).jpg

#62 4 years ago

Nice!! I may get one as a wall hanger. Still loving the TWD translite.

#63 4 years ago

Wow those are cool

#64 4 years ago

Talent like yours is So impressive. My limit is sidewalk chalk. I really like the surprise addition. If offered I may buy one and I don't even Have this game! Just love owning unique talent pieces. Bravo to you!!

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Nice!! I may get one as a wall hanger. Still loving the TWD translite.

Agree, this deserves to be lit whether you own the game or not

#66 4 years ago

Haha I'm glad you guys like them
I also am gonna put the la 2029 ad version on my wall. It's too good hehehe

#67 4 years ago

These would also look nice with a full led machine

T2 alternate translite leds1 (resized).jpgT2 alternate translite leds1 (resized).jpg

T2 alternate translite leds2 (resized).jpgT2 alternate translite leds2 (resized).jpg

#68 4 years ago

Wanna join the waiting list? The printer guy says everyone is closing for Christmas so we got to do it this way
Don't let it get away!

https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/terminator-2-hand-drawn-alternate-pinball-translite/

#69 4 years ago

Another mockup and some flasher animation to show where they will be placed.

t2 1 (resized).jpgt2 1 (resized).jpg

t2 2029 (resized).jpgt2 2029 (resized).jpg

t2-flashers 1.gift2-flashers 1.gif

t2-flashers 2029.gift2-flashers 2029.gif

2 weeks later
#71 4 years ago

Good luck with the orders everyone. I can speak for the quality of the work you will receive. Always look so much better in person. Excellent work again Fed!

#72 4 years ago

There has been a little delay. Release will be shortly

1 week later
#73 4 years ago

It's out!!

3 weeks later
#74 4 years ago

Thank you Rob for the pic
love it

96c0ab89ad3754b0ae6db9844da481a4579bbece (resized).jpg96c0ab89ad3754b0ae6db9844da481a4579bbece (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
East Hanover, NJ
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
3,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Morgantown, WV
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-original-translite-hand-drawn/page/2?hl=hassanchop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.