Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by hassanchop
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1bf41623698151.5632d2c8f1f74 (resized).jpg
04a9d223698151.5632d2c8ea35b (resized).jpg
T2 alternate translite 1 copy (resized).jpg

#1 7 days ago

The tittle says it. It's my new project: To make an alternate translite for Terminator 2 - Judgement Day.
This one wasn't in my to do list but after many requests I decided to take a shot at it.
The goal is the usual, to make the art match with the machine and hand drawn Williams's style as close as possible.
As for ideas, I want to do the same structure as the original: A main head in the center with 2 more characters on the side. But I will ad more characters and a ton of action (hassan style) around it.

Let's start with the light map

T2 alternate translite 1 copy (resized).jpg

#2 7 days ago

Oh yeah!! Another Fed original coming. Can’t wait to watch the progression.

Bring it on!!

#3 6 days ago

Awesome! It will be fun to watch the progression!!

#4 6 days ago

Im going to run out of wall space if you keep it up...

#5 6 days ago

I feel your pain

#6 6 days ago

awwww man. Now Im gonna look like a dick =(

#7 6 days ago

Your posts are one of the biggest reasons I log onto pinside everyday. It is amazing to watch these progress and I absolutely can't believe how open and accepting you are of criticism/feedback. Ordered a dm and will be getting one of these as well.

#8 6 days ago
Quoted from Malenko:

awwww man. Now

There is always room for more hand drawn t2 art in this world. I for one am planning on buying yours as well.

#9 6 days ago
Quoted from majicman110:

There is always room for more hand drawn t2 art in this world. I for one am planning on buying yours as well.

I mean we are talking about a movie that I purchased on vhs, then the vhs directors cut, the dvd, the ultimate edition dvd, bluray, digital, digital extended edition and 4k blu ray.

Not to mention that a nos translite will set you back $250-300 for this machine, so I'm basically saving money still by buying one from each of you guys. Then get a backlit frame and swap them out whenever I want. Plus finally getting sarah connor and the T1000 some love = the ultimate win. At least for me.

#10 6 days ago

Yeah! Can’t wait to see this one. I still smile when I pass my TWD.

#11 6 days ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Can’t wait to watch the progression.

Quoted from cosmokramer:

Im going to run out of wall space if you keep it up...

Quoted from majicman110:

Your posts are one of the biggest reasons I log onto pinside everyday.

Quoted from Mudflaps:

I still smile when I pass my TWD.

My ego couldn't be any higher when I read comments like this! ♥
Thank you!

#12 6 days ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I don’t think so at all... there were two TWD translites and as nice as hassanchops was I preferred the style of flipordies so I went with his. You had already posted you were working on T2, it’s all good in my books. This is art as far as I’m concerned and it is subjective so the more to choose from the better.

#13 5 days ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

The tittle says it. It's my new project: To make an alternate translite for Terminator 2 - Judgement Day.

I'm glad you got the spelling right on the artwork.......

cause I didn't lol.

#14 4 days ago

I had intentions of putting updates but this week turned out as a very busy week.
I apologize to all the fans
To compensate this and to entertain the bored ones, here is the first pf art I made for a virtual machine but can totally exist one day:

1bf41623698151.5632d2c8f1f74 (resized).jpg

this was the final result:

04a9d223698151.5632d2c8ea35b (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Loveland, CO
€ 222.00
Cabinet - Decals
Buthamburg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside