Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_47a9 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
T2 decals (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

Hello to all.

We finished the artwork on the cabinet decal set. These decals will be silk screened
as the original ones were. We are using a very high quality decal paper that wont wrap up
on the corners after a few months. This decal paper has a very strong, high quality adhesive.
The red will be fluorescent red as the original decals,
this is only possible if printed in silk screen method, computerized prints cannot print fluorescent red.
The art work is accurit, not like the cheap repros on the market. It is of importance for us to deliver high quality,
so if you decide to give your Pin a new look, that you will be satisfied with the out come. It is of no use
to anyone to use cheap bad decals that will destroy the value of your Pinball Machine.
These cabinet decals are fully licensed.

We are doing a limited quantity and are now ready to collect pre-orders, without pre-payment.
If you are intrested to purchase a decal set, please mail to [email protected]

The price of the full cabinet decal set is 270 US$.
Shipping via airmail to the US, Canada, is approx. 45 US$. (we dont know the weight yet)
Shipping via airmail to Australia is approx. 55 US$

European customers, please send me an mail for price.

We wish all a nice weekend
Regards from Hamburg
Buthamburg Team
www.buthamburg.de

T2 decals (resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

are u also doing repro play fields?

#3 4 years ago

Yes, we are also reproing the playfields

#4 4 years ago

Are you going to make new plastics as well?

#5 4 years ago

No.

It´s a licensing issue as there is one plastic that shows the likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger. The playfield and decals are officially licensed by Planetary Pinball and Studio Canal (Terminator) but Arnie´s likeness is not included. Sorry.

Kind regards

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from eynhaender:

No.
It´s a licensing issue as there is one plastic that shows the likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger. The playfield and decals are officially licensed by Planetary Pinball and Studio Canal (Terminator) but Arnie´s likeness is not included. Sorry.
Kind regards

Any options for reproducing all the other plastics?

#7 4 years ago

We thought it might be a showstopper to produce a set with a missing plastic. Well,... never say never. But we are focussing on the announced parts at the moment which is quite a task.

Kevin

#8 4 years ago

I think the plastic sets would sell very well even with one missing plastic.

#9 4 years ago

a suggestion, replace the left arnold plastic with a t-1000 in liquid form. there is not enough t-1000 in the game anyway and arnie gets the back glass. there is big need for repro plastics for t2.

#10 4 years ago

I will discuss this with Peter. He´s the guy in charge

#11 4 years ago

I would buy a full plastics set with either that one plastic not included or if it came with a different image on it.

1 week later
#12 4 years ago

I am looking for one too

#13 4 years ago

Also, do you have the chrome edition decals?

#14 4 years ago

Plastic set please...........Joey

#15 4 years ago

I am not in need .. but: Plasticset without Arnie ... just remove him and you are on the safe side !

#16 4 years ago

Don't forget Robert Patrick

1 month later
#17 4 years ago

I'd also would be in for a plastic set... How about an alternative set?

Added over 4 years ago: Don't need the plastic set anymore.... I got a gorgeous repro set my own!

1 month later
#18 4 years ago

Hello to all

We are just waiting for the Vinyl to arrive, then we will start with the printing of the cabinet decals.
It is a hard dicission for us with the plastic sets. We have to pay alot of money in advance to get the rights
from the Film Studios. There are alot of people selling the plastics illegal and we are afraid that we wont beable to sell
the plastics and get our advance Royalty payment back again.
Its not out of the world yet.

Regards from Hamburg
Peter
www.buthamburg.de

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all
We are just waiting for the Vinyl to arrive, then we will start with the printing of the cabinet decals.
It is a hard dicission for us with the plastic sets. We have to pay alot of money in advance to get the rights
from the Film Studios. There are alot of people selling the plastics illegal and we are afraid that we wont beable to sell
Regards from Hamburg
Peter
http://www.buthamburg.de

How about a preorder interest? Im in.

#20 4 years ago

Plastic sets are really needed for T2 and I don't think you will have any issues selling them, even with one plastic missing (or altered).

Wish someone could convince PPS to re-run Firepower plastics too.......

#21 4 years ago

Yes, we desperately need plastic sets!

#22 4 years ago

YES to accurately colored (fluorescent ink) plastic sets! The illegal plastics look like garbage.

#23 4 years ago

Im in for a plastic set, don't care if it is missing that one Arnold plastic, or even a cool alternative set with different art, maybe with art similar to the graphics on the front of the cab showing all the futuristic cables and machinery etc.

#24 4 years ago

These graphics.....

image (resized).jpg

1 week later
#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

There are alot of people selling the plastics illegal and we are afraid that we wont beable to sell
Regards from Hamburg
Peter
http://www.buthamburg.de

Yes but .....
All repros available are digital print which means the neon red is just a simple red.
This will make the difference and why your plastics will be the choice

The problem right now is you have to grab repros or nothing ... therefor a licenced set from you would be without any alternates.

If I browse the shops I can only find the sets in single plastics, buying all from them would be double the price as a sikscreended
official set ! therefor ... the market is yours !

And again .. Forget Arnie .. just make it without his face, eberybody will understand that !

3 months later
#26 4 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Plastic sets are really needed for T2 and I don't think you will have any issues selling them, even with one plastic missing (or altered).
Wish someone could convince PPS to re-run Firepower plastics too.......

5 months after my post on this thread, I'm now able to assist with both of your needs... Anyone interested? PM me...

#27 4 years ago

buthamburg do you think we will see cabinet decals soon?

1 week later
#28 4 years ago

Any update Buthamburg ?

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from tezting:

Any update buthamburg ?

+1, between these and the playfields I am looking forward to doing a T2 restore

Buthamburg regarding plastics sets, I don't think you would have a problem selling a licenced set of plastics, aslong as it has all the original plastics the Arnie plastic is a must, a lot of the repros are sh*t but they are the only option, I know personally if I had an accurate licenced set that where as identical to originals as possible I would buy those over repros everytime!

#30 4 years ago

plastics would sale like hotcakes for this game. don't let 1 piece discourage ya.

#31 4 years ago

Not all repros are shit...

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Not all repros are shit...

Sorry, for T2 are all repros shit (at least what I saw) because all of theme are not screenprinted, just digital and there is no way to pring fluorocent colors like the hot orange in digital.
But feel free to send me some pics with this repros in blacklight !

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Sorry, for T2 are all repros shit (at least what I saw) because all of theme are not screenprinted, just digital and there is no way to pring fluorocent colors like the hot orange in digital.
But feel free to send me some pics with this repros in blacklight !

Please, don't pass judgement on sthg you haven't seen.

I got a local source that can make the fluorescent red just like the originals. But the prices would be much higher... Are you willing to pay for quality? Anyone?

Additionally, those T2 plastics can also be reproduced with high chrome details to match the alternate chrome versions many (including myself), are doing...

For further details, just PM me.

1 week later
#34 4 years ago

Has anyone any news about this?

#35 4 years ago

Hello To All

We have received the vinyl and will bring it to the printer today. As soon as the maschine is free
he will start printing the decals. Should not take long anymore.

Regards from Hamburg
Peter
www.buthamburg.de

1 month later
#36 3 years ago

Hello to all

We are happy to anounce that we have the Terminator 2 Cabinet Decals ready for shipping.
The colors look fantastic and the fluorescent red work out perfectly. We are now busy packing sets
and are starting to send out the decals.

To order a set of T2 cabinet decals please send me an email to [email protected]

Next will be the screen plastic sets.
These will also be silk screened as the original.

Regards from Hamburg
Peter
www.buthamburg.de

#37 3 years ago

Order placed along with the repro playfield. It's gonna be a kick-ass machine

#38 3 years ago

I already got mine ! Great print, perfect neon orange color !

Thanks BuT !!

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I already got mine ! Great print, perfect neon orange color !
Thanks BuT !!

Mine is on the way and can’t wait to see them.
I hope members will share there experience when installing them.

#40 3 years ago

Got mine yesterday. Very nice decals with vivid colors. And very professional packaging.
thank you guys!

1 year later
#41 2 years ago

Hello to all

We the Terminator 2 Decal sets back in Stock
These sets have be printed with silk screen.
Fluorescent red / orange
Neatly Packed
If you wish to purchase a set of Terminator 2 Cabinet Decals, then please send me an emal directly to peter at buthamburg dot de.

Regards from Hamburg
Peter

#42 2 years ago

They are beautiful Peter!

Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all
We the Terminator 2 Decal sets back in Stock
These sets have be printed with silk screen.
Fluorescent red / orange
Neatly Packed
If you wish to purchase a set of Terminator 2 Cabinet Decals, then please send me an emal directly to peter at buthamburg dot de.
Regards from Hamburg
Peter

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_47a9 (resized).jpg
#43 2 years ago

How much are the cab decals?

#44 2 years ago

Any word on plastic sets?

#45 2 years ago

Hello to all

1 set of T2 reproduction Cabinet Decals Euro 220
Shipping to the US and Canada Euro 46
Shipping to Australia Euro 56

Playfield plastic sets are in work, in approx 3 weeks tehy should be ready.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Any word on plastic sets?

Will be ready in approx 3 weeks

1 month later
#47 2 years ago

My experience with Peter: I bought a set of plastics las year in November......great quality, same as originals !!!! Just finished installing them in the playfield and very happy of results.
Don´t have much time right now to work in hobbies, otherwise I would order cabinet decals.
After sale service: superb !
Thank you Peter,

Jorge from Uruguay

1 year later
#48 8 months ago

these look awesome, I have on my list of things to buy, a repro playfield from you guys and these decals...

Do you still make the decals? I know you do have PFs because I asked recently on another thread here.

#49 7 months ago

Hi.
Yes we still have a few sets of decals.
Plastics are in milling.
The last few Playfields are getting clear coat.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

#50 7 months ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hi.
Yes we still have a few sets of decals.
Plastics are in milling.
The last few Playfields are getting clear coat.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

thanks I will send you an email now as I have questions!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside