Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by jmountjoy111
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 days ago

I have a “possible” line on a T2. Hasn’t worked in a few years Owner may not sell so I want to make the “right “ offer. (Enough to have him sell it , but not too much where it’s above value after fixing it). Don’t really know what’s wrong with it so it’s a pig in a poke! Any suggestions tips or pricing ideas?

#2 12 days ago

Make sure no alkaline damage on cpu board, anticipate burnt gi connectors.

#3 12 days ago

What condition?
I wouldn't go over 1,000 non-working

#4 12 days ago

Great things to look for ! Thanks !!! And yeah. I was thinking $500 -$750?? But I’ll need to look inside

#5 12 days ago

I don't know, depends on how much of a project it is. If the game is complete and not far from working and a decent playfield I don't see why as much as $1500 isn't out of the equation. Working players condition T2s are going for $2500+ these days.

For a deal, and to make up for your effort, maybe $1250 max if you're looking for a deal Id guess.

Just my opinion!

#6 12 days ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

Great things to look for ! Thanks !!! And yeah. I was thinking $500 -$750?? But I’ll need to look inside

That’s insultingly low and not the “right offer” if the guy has checked onlineand thinks it’s worth $5,000. It’s a tough situation these days.

On the other and you never know! Maybe he doesn’t give a crap and just wants to get rid of it.

Sight unseen and anticipating for sure acid damage on the board, id probably offer $1100. Probably has GI burn too but who cares, they all do, and that’s a $9 and hour or two fix.

#7 12 days ago

Again thanks ! That’s exaxtly what I didn’t want to do - insult him. So this helps !!

#8 12 days ago

If you guaranteed it to all be there and just not working I’d come get it for a grand right now without looking at it. I agree with Levi. $500-750 is insulting.

#9 12 days ago

A grand or less is probably insulting if it is all there. I'm seeing older games in lesser condition for more than that. I'm passing on DE Simpson's that is a little more money and complete, just has some fixable problems.

Granted a $1000 sight unseen is fair for the buyer as a risk taker, but the best option would be to go see it in person and make an offer accordingly. I think It would probably be something more like $1500 -$1800 depending on everything..

#10 12 days ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I think It would probably be something more like $1500 -$1800 depending on everything..

This is probably way more accurate.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.99
€ 12.50
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
3,400 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Luling, LA
€ 3.70
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Kalamazoo, MI
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 222.00
Cabinet - Decals
Buthamburg
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 259.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 28.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside