• Latest reply 6 years ago by wdennie
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2294 (resized).JPG
#1 6 years ago

I'm going to look at a T2 today. It's in fair shape, everything works (according to seller) the machine did have a lock bar on it at some point, and has since b n removed and in doing so damaged the front of the cabinet pretty bad. No leds, all stock. I was thinking 2200 ish? Thoughts

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

I'm going to look at a T2 today. It's in fair shape, everything works (according to seller) the machine did have a lock bar on it at some point, and has since b n removed and in doing so damaged the front of the cabinet pretty bad. No leds, all stock. I was thinking 2200 ish? Thoughts

Assuming it needs a good shopping, I wouldn't pay a cent over 2k.

#3 6 years ago

#4 6 years ago

Condition is king. I wouldnt pay more than 1800

#5 6 years ago

They go for way more here in Canada.

#6 6 years ago

2200 if the PF is in near perfect condition, maybe. I'd say 1800-2000 for a "good" example.

#7 6 years ago

If it's the one I am thinking of from the Sac CL ad, I was thinking that guy wanted WAY too much.

I'd be looking for like $1500. Still it's NorCal so $2k wouldn't be "bad" I guess.

#8 6 years ago

Yes gunstarhero that's the one, and yes it's way over priced, but I did t tell him that... yet really nice guy def not a pin head so I'm going to give him a realistic offer and he can take it or leave it but I'm not going to overpay for it, folks are not exactly beating down doors for T2's these days thanks guys!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Yes gunstarhero that's the one, and yes it's way over priced, but I did t tell him that... yet really nice guy def not a pin head so I'm going to give him a realistic offer and he can take it or leave it but I'm not going to overpay for it, folks are not exactly beating down doors for T2's these days thanks guys!

Smart move. You'd be surprised. People have called me back and accepted my offer weeks after giving it before. Just stand your ground, be polite, and good things will happen.

#11 6 years ago

Well I got him to 1900 but he did not have the key to the back box, and without inspecting the boards and based on the really rough condition of the machine I just didn't feel confident enough so I passed

The ball drain was not recognized balls, the canon would strobe randomly upon startup, missing hunter killer, rubbers trashed, constantly going into ball search mode, bottom of the playfield looked good though, clean wires looked good, only error that came up was cannon

#12 6 years ago

In Minneapolis, $2200-2800 depending on condition and if LED'd and it will be sold within a day.

#13 6 years ago

So upon leaving I realized there was an orchard supply across the street, so went over got a hex tool came back opened the back box... actually looked really good, the batteries had leaked but only very minor, all the main rom chips look great labels fully intact with no indication of overheating. Plus got him down to 1800... restoration project pin! happy camper!

#15 6 years ago

Good grab!

#16 6 years ago

Congrats, make a restoration thread for all of us locals. Looks like a nice canidate for you.
Harley D.

#17 6 years ago

I'll give you $1500 when you get sick of it.

#18 6 years ago

hahaha @gunstarhero, when I'm done with it more like 3k+ , she will be a beauty. I happen to have a brand new playfield in my back pocket !!! 4x cleared

Here the restore thread I started: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-restoration

#19 6 years ago

What a shame someone would store that with the battery's in for 5 years.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 21.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 9.95
$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-fair-price and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.