• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1595 10 years ago

We have a T2 at work that now won't move the gun at all.

Any suggestions on troubleshooting? In the test menu, the gun won't move at all left to right, but will fire the ball out, and register that there is a ball there.

Am I correct that the same solenoid fuse that controls the power to the plunger solenoid is the same one that supplies power to the gun motor?

#1603 10 years ago
Quoted from motorbreth77:

I had same issue, Bridge Rectifier #4 had failed and was blowing a fuse.
I replaced BR4 and it started working.
Are any fuses blown?
You can also take the motor out and apply voltage with a 9V battery to see if it is working properly.
--matt

I think I've got it back running for now, it had blown the fuse again, but I suspect BR4 might be going bad as you say.

I'm gonna keep my eye on it again, we will see. Thanks for the tips!

1 month later
#1685 10 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Just picked my T2 up this past weekend.
Does the WPC95 red DMD filter from Pinbits fit the T2? That is the only one they have in stock.

Nice! BadBrick and I will have to come play you and your friend sometime.

#1704 10 years ago

BadBrick and i have been slowly upgrading the one at work. Some great mods in this thread.

#1724 10 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I have half backbox lights and need to replace header pins on mine still. my top works after replacing a connector only. thats where to start. im just being lazy and my machine works...dont be like me.

Hahahaha! This is so funny to me because the one I maintain at work has half the backbox GI out as well. I looked a little closer and the last guy to redo the connector on it did a terrible job at it. I'm just being lazy about redoing it, nobody has noticed the backbox isn't lit up fully.

1 month later
#1831 10 years ago

BadBrick and I just recently shopped the T2 out at work. Then we would play a test game, and something wouldn't be working. Fix that issue, play a test game and something else would break. Repeat this about 4 times.

Finally got it dialed back in and working like a champ.

Our hunter ship is pretty much a silver torpedo at this point though.

#1857 10 years ago

The T2 at work keeps going down for stupid reasons.

Having to repair it constantly is keeping me from doing more fun stuff to it, like painting the skull.

Maybe it will start behaving next week.

1 week later
#1930 10 years ago
Quoted from cwell:

How do you take the skull off without damaging it? It's held together by metal posts and it doesn't look like they screw off.

On ours at work, you just peel back the duck tape and hot glue that is kinda holding it upright.

3 months later
#2299 9 years ago

Our T2 at work has started resetting. I noticed the shooter launch coil was firing kind of randomly in the middle of a game a few weeks back, but never could recreate it when I tried.

Bah.

#2317 9 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Mine does the same thing once in a while. I noticed on mine it seems like the left flipper is triggering it when it does it. I am thinking bad diode or capacitor maybe.
I can't recreate it when I am in a mood to work on it either.

I think it's one of our flippers as well. So much so that I initially thought it was just a sensitive shooter lane switch or something, and tried to diagnose it by smacking the side of the machine, but I still can't recreate it when I want to.

I wish it would just completely fail. That's much easier to fix.

1 year later
#3339 8 years ago

One of the monthly "box" subscriptions I have is Loot Crate. This month's had a Terminator theme.

It has a terminator skull in it that I think might be awesome as a replacement for the one on a T2 pin. I'm gonna check on our T2 at work to see what it looks like, but it could be neat. I grabbed some pics of it. It's a really firm flexible plastic, like a dog chew toy, so it would really take a beating, and you could bolt/screw to it. Might have to trim some of the back off.

t2box.jpgt2box.jpg

t2skull.jpgt2skull.jpg

t2skullside.jpgt2skullside.jpg

t2skullbottom.jpgt2skullbottom.jpg

#3341 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

You may have to cut the entire back off for it to fit over the light bracket. Assuming it is hallow. If you are lucky the eyes can be back lit. But I bet the rubber is too thick. Maybe cut the eyes out and put in T2 Eyes that can be lit. ? IF you work it out, I bet that will look great! Best of luck!

I'm not going to destroy this one to put on the one at work. I'll take a couple pics of it sitting near the spot so we can get a sense for the size of it and what would have to be done to make it work.

The rubber is too thick for light to go through it for sure. It is hollow, you can squeeze it like a dog toy and air comes out of the hole on the bottom.

1 week later
#3381 8 years ago

Slings were probably mounted too far back.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 21.95
$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Harrisburg, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only?tu=wolfmarsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.