• Latest reply 1 hour ago by Averell
  • Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sealawyer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6169 6 years ago

I hope to join this club very soon! Started with my favorite pin of all time: TAF. T2 is my 2nd favorite of all time, so that's next. After that, The Shadow. After that, I'm going to need a bigger house...

#6181 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I have one for sale for you if you are looking to buy.

Condition? Pics? Price?

#6191 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Good condition. See attached pics to make your own judgement. Additional pics can be taken if you want them. Asking $2400. Below is a quick list of highlights.
Full LED
Superbands
Xpin PSU
2018 new Rottendog CPU
Gun trigger assembly intervals freshly rebuilt
Custom made T2 keychain
Pingulp not included

Cab looks a little rough, but playfield looks pretty good. Sending you a PM.

#6203 6 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Today I modified the Game ROM and installed LED-Ghostpatch and recalculate the checksum.
I did some customizing and I corrected some bad wording.
To identify I use my initials to the revision.

Tell me more, please!

1 week later
#6259 6 years ago

Joined the club today!! Picked up a real nice machine from Pinsider djreddog! Can’t wait to get it set up!! Thanks, Chad! Direct hit!!

#6261 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Enjoy the machine! Always nice to meet another awesome Pinsider. Hope things work out that you can make the tournament in May! We need to drink a few together!

Definitely planning on it. Subject to changing court schedules, of course, but I’m 90%!

#6265 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Welcome, brother! Direct hit!

Obrigado, Alex! First was my TAF, and now T2. I still have a ways to go before matching your awesome collection, though! Next is The Shadow, and then after that probably IJ. I really want to do a couple home brew pins, too, one of which would be a themed pin of my favorite racing driver of all time: Ayrton Senna!! I have a lot of Senna memorabilia, including a small Brazilian flag signed by him.

#6267 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

That certainly would be awesome!
» YouTube video

I remember that race well! “And Senna goes through into the lead!” I celebrate his birthday every year, and mourn his death every year too. I’ve been to Imola to the corner where he died. One day, I’ll make it to São Paolo to visit his grave. :’(

1 week later
#6314 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Terminator finally got the much needed red eyes led speaker mod

Source?

#6320 6 years ago

Thanks! I already had the BriteEyes in my cart on a big order from PBL. They’re a must! Doing Vid’s flipper rebuild/upgrade on the T2 and a flipper rebuild on the TAF. Any other PBL must-haves for the T2? Getting the metal cab protectors, of course.

3 weeks later
#6447 5 years ago

Anyone have this mod?

ebay.com link: Terminator 2 T2 Pinball Laser Canon mod

A bit dear, as they say, but looks pretty frikking cool! Thoughts? Video?

4F35A9F6-7E89-4EFB-9C8C-3754542F481A (resized).jpeg4F35A9F6-7E89-4EFB-9C8C-3754542F481A (resized).jpeg

#6459 5 years ago

Lol, so lemme get this straight: the T-800 (a cybernetic organism (living tissue over a metal endoskeleton) with a triple-armored hyper-alloy combat chassis; a Heads-Up Display targeting system; and a Neural Net Processing CPU capable of calculating the distance of objects relative to itself, making detailed kinetic studies of trajectories, sampling and analyzing the atmosphere, weather patterns and wind velocity, analyzing human emotional states (in order to assess possible hostility), analyzing body language and direction of muscle contraction, calculating the force of gravity, analyzing texture and temperature of materials, sensing radar scans, and fitted with an internal chronometer) can use a .45 Longslide with laser sighting and it's not cheating, but it is for HUD-less ol' me???

(Yes, I know it's from the first movie, but it's still a T-800...)

#6460 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

He got a 1 week vacation from the thread. Don't Beetlejuice him back!

Quoted from Mikonos:

I was working in my "terminator 2 Pinball Translite" last week. Here are my results:

Too late...

#6461 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

RE: Laser I thought about adding it and wiring in a toggle switch. I don't need the laser to line up the shot, but when my mom visited she couldn't hit the target to save her life.

Quoted from Malenko:

No doubt it's cheating, but I could see the benefit for total neophytes....I thought about buying the laser cannon mod without the laser (He sells that too) just because I like the look of it.

I'm not interested in it for a tactical advantage. Even before I joined the military, had extensive weapons training, qualified double expert 7 times, and multiple tours down range, I had no trouble hitting the targets on T2. I just think it looks cool as hell!

#6463 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Then get one, and make the laser be off target

Actually, I might do that just to screw with people. That'd be funny! I was hoping someone here had experience with it, and maybe video...

#6480 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

ebay.com link » Terminator 2 Pinball Alternate Translite

That's kinda cool. I wouldn't mind having something like that in an LED light box (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swap-box-introducing-a-new-game-roompinball-led-light-box-display) just for game room artwork. Any other alt translites out there? It'd be cool to have one with the T-1000 on it also, now that we all know he's in the movie...

1 week later
#6505 5 years ago

Hadn't heard about that app. HOW COOL!!! Add something else to the list for the gameroom I'm building...

1 month later
#6627 5 years ago

Finally got moved into my new place and got my T2 set up. Began modding immediately. New topper, lighted hinge covers, and no more bug eyes.

Video of topper here:

D6E57A00-8528-4709-8A79-3E477139349C (resized).jpegD6E57A00-8528-4709-8A79-3E477139349C (resized).jpeg
#6630 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Looks like you got some lights out in your backbox homie.

No, just the blue LEDs making it look darker, and the red eyes on the T800 being not very bright. The others are flashers. I’m not a huge fan of the blue, which the previous owner installed. Now that I have it set up, lots of things to tweak to make it my own.

CB2238FE-76C9-43D3-BC59-37805ABE3929 (resized).jpegCB2238FE-76C9-43D3-BC59-37805ABE3929 (resized).jpeg
#6632 5 years ago

Ahhhh, the old blue led blast. blue can look good, in moderation.
This is what I have....I cant find the translite in pic...ill look.

Love to see how that looks! Open to ideas for lighting schemes other than all white, but definitely want to change what I have.

#6639 5 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Looks amazing. I've got those same LED ramp signs in mine. That mod is an absolute requirement and really gives the pin a much more modern feel. GLWS.

That's good to know! I just ordered a set of those ramp signs. I could find very little info about them. I went with blue instead of RGB.

#6654 5 years ago

My latest T2 mod:

D704861A-BF78-46E6-80BC-E2D73982676D (resized).jpegD704861A-BF78-46E6-80BC-E2D73982676D (resized).jpeg
#6655 5 years ago

sealawyer
Doing batteries today. Quick shot. I like it personally. Some may not.

That looks terrific!! What bulbs where? Is there a good bulb type diagram for T2?

#6656 5 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Lower playfield converted to all 2 SMD Frosted Comet Sunlights

Have these in my TAF backbox. Best LEDs that I’ve seen. I’ll be going this route with the T2 for sure.

#6661 5 years ago

Dude...I posted the pic of the backbox with no translite before this one....lol.

I know, but I’m my phone, and it’s not entirely clear which is which.

#6665 5 years ago

Just installed the PinballPro SWTR-1 kit in T2...

HOLY CRAP, WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!

I mean, it was a great upgrade for my TAF, but between the driving base of the music, the richness of Ahnuld’s voice, the pounding of the shooting and explosion sounds—this is an absolute MUST do for ALL T2 owners!!

#6667 5 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Grab a Pinsound board. You will thoroughly enjoy it.

No doubt, but $369????

#6670 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Yeah but the their videomode colorization is pretty great on T2. I guess no one is going to want to buy my new T2 alt translight when its done =(

Got a preview?

#6672 5 years ago

Well that was a dick move on his part!

What resolution do you design a translite in? Yours is a little busy for my taste, but I appreciate the effort. The T-800 pose is awesome!

#6687 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

i re-joined the T2 club again this weekend and I'll be installing my DIY stadium lighting on it. Def needs some good, even lighting. What's that blue glare across the middle of your glass from?

Topper!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/133#post-4476211

Unfortunately, there's no easy way to dim the topper, so the glare was pretty bad, although it looked worse in pictures than IRL. The stadium lighting eliminated the glare almost completely. VERY pleased!

How's the TS coming, PoMC? Still interested.

#6690 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Ah ok, I figured it had to be light from a mod, but couldn't figure out what.
I've been playing the heck out of one of the Shadows I have and I think I might sell something else instead. Still thinking about it.

What about the other one??

#6691 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Like Pinstadium...

Actually, Pinstadium, though expensive, is one of the best mods you can do to any pinball. It's markedly more enjoyable to play lit up, and with the room dark, it's really a whole new pinball experience. AWESOME!!

1 week later
#6723 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I received this Terminator Hunter ship from Amazon today for $25. I'm fixing up this T2 and the original Hunter ship was broken and a replacement is more than this toy and is still fragile plastic. This toy is mostly die cast, has way more detail, can withstand airballs and was easy to install using the existing wire mount. I drilled two small holes for the wire mount and screwed the mount to the ship securely and ready to play.
On my prior T2s I used a loot crate terminator skull head to replace the existing head. But on those games the original head was cracked and this game only has the common wear spots on the chin, so don't think I'll replace it.

I found the same one on Amazon a week ago and put it in my cart to buy, but forgot! Thanks for the reminder. Looks AWESOME!!

#6724 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Swapped my Pinstadium lights from Mustang - where it didn't belong anyway but that's where I've had it until I had a game that could really use it.
T2 is the only game I've had Pinstadium installed in that the UV flasher option actually looks cool and wasn't an eye distraction. I connected to a flasher under the skull and the UV with give a quick flash when a ball is loaded and give some nice flashes during the successful cannon shot light show. Perfect addition and not distracting.

I opted against the UV flasher for my TAF for that reason, and Scott agreed to build me a custom one with both red and white flashers. But on T2, the UV flasher looks AWESOME! I connected mine to the left lock, so it triple flashes on "Get Out" and then when you hit the jackpot or super jackpot it goes NUTS!!! I may try the skull just to see. I don't want a TON of UV flashing though. The payoff from the jackpot is all the more sweeter with the UV.

#6725 5 years ago

PoMC, now you just need these:

https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3256

Should be mandatory on all T2's!!

t2_eyes-1 (resized).jpgt2_eyes-1 (resized).jpg
#6729 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

You can't see reflections on the playfield when playing. If standing off to a side, then yes the light strip reflections can be seen. The only reflections I can see when playing a game depends on what is underneath the light strips. Plastic ramp returns? Yes, you'll see reflections off those. My Baywatch, Shadow, Big Hurt and T2 do not have anything very reflective under the strips along the playfield edges. On Mustang though, there are plastic ramp returns along the playfield sides that will show reflections from the lights.
So for those type of reflections it depends on the game. Make a set of DIY stadium lights and check it out. Easy to make, inexpensive and in my opinion they look fantastic.
I used to add spotlights to games that needed more lighting, but I am much happier with the entire playfield being evenly lit using the stadium lights I make.

Agreed. The stripe effect reflecting off the wire guides, e.g., looks WAY worse in pictures than in person. In person, the are no distracting reflections. Even better, the PinStadium lights eliminate virtually all glare from external light sources, including the DMD and my very bright topper. Well worth the cost, IMO.

#6730 5 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

I tried to order a set with red flashers and hook it up to the gun to get the "red alert" type of effect when the gun rotates. But he said he wouldn't build them until he got enough orders for red flashers. Right now, I just have the UV flashers and they are ok.

I got one of the very first in production, before he started getting slammed, I guess, so he agreed to do a one-off for me. What's your flasher lead hooked up to?

Quoted from TimberOne:

Does th UV bulbs really highlight the uv colors? Any vids?

I'll try to post a video tonight.

3 months later
#6867 5 years ago

Mod. There was a guy who used to make them. I think he dropped off the face of the earth not long after. Havent seen anything from him in a long time.

Do you have a pic of it without the glass? I have a buddy with a laser engraver that can engrave plastic/plexi/etc. I might be able to reproduce them in a small amount.

#6870 5 years ago

THOSE are awesome!! Do you have TS also?

#6871 5 years ago

Looking at these (http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/game-specific-products-star-trek-the-next-generation-drop-target-williams-p-47.html) more closely, it looks like etching the surface wouldn't be good option, but you could print see-through stickers that would allow light to shine through.
poly545-6162-00 (resized).jpgpoly545-6162-00 (resized).jpg

#6873 5 years ago

No, unfortunately. These are both made by indypinhead

I PM'ed Tim (indypinhead), and he says he's still making them, but it'll be a couple weeks before he can get to them because he's got some shop remodeling going on.

#6875 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Well post up when they are ready again because I might want to try it

Will do!

2 months later
#6937 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Yep L-8 is the latest and greatest. I can also modify it if you like to add the LED ghost patcher and remove the banging noise from the attract sound to the L-8 revision.

Tell me more...

2 weeks later
#6992 5 years ago
Quoted from tezting:

Here’s a picture Buthamburg it installed close up.
[quoted image]

Purchase link?

#6996 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Hello all,
I have been wanting a T2 for more than 20 years and I am so happy to say that I am now a proud owner of one. One of my most favorite themes for a pin.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats!! TS is my next purchase. One of my all time favorites!

#7009 5 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all
Yes PPS is reselling our Terminator 2 Decals.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter
www.buthamburg.de

AWESOME! Do you have the chrome versions too?

1 week later
#7066 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I have been tempted to get these as well. They look great but would love to see them also.

I'm about to order them...

3 weeks later
#7092 5 years ago

My drop target and lock works perfectly, but it doesn't say "Lock sequence initiated" when I hit the drop target.

1 month later
#7181 5 years ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

Am looking at some LED’s to help in that regard (only had 2 so threw them in the bottom area).
Any suggestions on that? Rather than the $160 “kit”?

Just leave your GI as is and put a Pinstadium lights kit on it. Have mine with a UV flasher tied to the left hole. It's FRIKKING awesome!!

#7183 5 years ago

Talk about wasting money....

Lol, well I got one of his early ones, so it wasn't as expensive as it is now, and it's AMAZING on T2 with the UV flasher. Well worth the $ I paid for it.

1 month later
#7232 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I’m in!
...on the cheap too...
[quoted image]

Nice! Welcome to the club! Hope you get it up and running quickly for low cost!

#7245 4 years ago
Quoted from tezting:

What is your experience?
Is it worth upgrading the speakers when I am still using the original soundboard?
I find must speaker sets for T2 a little expensive so would like to know if its worth it.

One of the first mods I did on mine was to upgrade the speakers to these (Premium):

https://pinballpro.net/shop/williams-wpc-89-speaker-kit/

Worth every penny, IMO. The sound is AWESOME! Also, I did the Pinstadium with the UV flasher tied to the left saucer. AMAZING light show, especially when you hit the jackpots!!

#7252 4 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

I would like to know this as well? Anbody upgrade T2 with pinball pro speakers? How are the results?

You missed my reply immediately after his question?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/145#post-5005252

#7254 4 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

What’s the difference between the standard and premium upgrade on the pinball pro speakers?

"The Premium high energy subwoofer is CHROME with a 50% bigger magnet and develops deeper/tighter bass than our regular subwoofer." Not sure why the explanation page on their website went away. Pulled this up with the Wayback Machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180204232258/http://pinballpro.net/shop/high-energy-upgrade/

Maybe shoot ovfdfireman to verify it's still accurate?

#7256 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob-T-800:

I found a better ship im ordering. This one is from led pinball mods.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! I've had one in my cart for a WHILE. Other projects to work on before I get back to the T2. I do have LPM's lighted speaker panel (ultimate) for my TAF, and I LOVE it!! Planning to buy the ultimate version for T2 also.

#7258 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

That's the cinematics model I was talking about, which is VERY nice. Looks like they must have drilled it out and added LEDs to it. I just bought the model and attached the existing wireform to it and added an LED light strip to the bottom and attached it to the GI under the playfield. Can't even see the light strip, but it adds a lot of light to that part of the playfield, which really needs it. No idea how much the mod costs, but my DIY version of this: $25 for the model and $5 for the light strip.

Cheapest I've seen the Cinemachines version:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/product/variationdetails/46292?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz7-hovSv4gIVAZSzCh3NMgmDEAQYASABEgKuWfD_BwE

Are you sure this is the same one from LPM? If so, they obviously paint theirs with a silver paint, but how do they open up the turbines? They look solid on the CM model. Or are they removable?

#7264 4 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Thanks for posting the info. We actually did not take it down, just moved it. it’s on every kit page as a link. next to where you select the model you want we have in bold orange “click here to view the premium high energy upgrade” which takes you here http://pinballpro.net/premium-upgrade/
Now it is easier to order and to find, because before placing the order you must select which version you want on each kit. Before you had to know it existed to buy it.
Here is the kit for T2 found here https://pinballpro.net/shop/williams-wpc-89-speaker-kit/
Hope that helps!
Greg

Awesome, thanks Greg!! Love your premium kit! Have it on my TAF and T2. Gonna upgrade my TS as well. Makes a HUGE difference!!

#7267 4 years ago

Yours is AWESOME, rx3! You mentioned finding lenses for the turbines, but apparently re-used the fans somehow. I assume LPM does the same thing (including the chrome paint). Your wingtip LED's are frikking cool though!!

5 months later
#7529 4 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

These. They totally match the pf:
https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/terminator-2-pinball-sideblades/
They also have mirror and chrome versions of these.

Wow, the mirrored version look pretty awesome!! Watch the video:

https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/terminator-2-mirror-chrome-pinball-sideblades/

9 months later
#8076 3 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Yes, they are repros of the original Terminator 2 playfields.
Price is Euro 765 + 95 for shipping to the USA.
Today we printed the yellow and the light blue, tomorrw we will print the dark blue and the red.
Altogether we have 4 colors left over to print. On thursday we will print florecent red and the last color black.
Regards from Hamburg
Peter
[quoted image]

That's a great price! Are they silkscreened or digitally printed? If digital, is it possible to alter colors? I really want one like this guy in Australia does (custom painted) where he removes the blues (plus a few other minor changes) for an ULTIMATE T2 Chrome Edition!
57503715_2242554905836769_1358063316055883776_o (resized).jpg57503715_2242554905836769_1358063316055883776_o (resized).jpg57504779_2242555065836753_41577598412652544_o (resized).jpg57504779_2242555065836753_41577598412652544_o (resized).jpg57558598_2242554665836793_7237849647081848832_o (resized).jpg57558598_2242554665836793_7237849647081848832_o (resized).jpg57852531_2242555032503423_2753040097904427008_o (resized).jpg57852531_2242555032503423_2753040097904427008_o (resized).jpg

#8080 3 years ago

Right???

Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Those are silkscreened.

Well I guess I’ll have to wait until CPR has their made-to-order playfield operation up and running to do what I want then...

#8082 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Don't be expecting T2 from CPR.

Why not?

#8085 3 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all
We can also do digital print, that is actually no problem and 100 times easier than Silkscreening.
We just never liked that proceedur but we can do it. Doing Terminator 2 would mean that the florecent oarange gets lost
into a brownish orange, actually all orange colors go dull, all colors will not be nice and bright compared to silk screening.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

But it's not possible to get a silkscreened version in the colors I posted above?

#8087 3 years ago

Ok, I'll definitely be in on a custom one for the next run then! Thanks! Is there a way I can sign up so you can email me when that happens?

#8089 3 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Please send me your postal address via email, directly to peter(et)buthamburg.de
I can then put you on the list for the next run.
Regards from Hamburg
Peter

Email sent!
Vielen Dank!
-Vaughn

1 month later
#8115 3 years ago
Quoted from UnclePizza:

maybe i will try other colors now that you mention it - i just felt like it was so dark in the middle of the playfield, and spotlights look tacky to me

I have mine set to a cool white and my UV flasher is tied to the left saucer. Makes jackpots SUPER AWESOME!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 21.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sealawyer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only?tu=sealawyer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.