• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rcsp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8031 3 years ago

My first post in this thread. I've had a T2 about 11 years. It's in excellent condition. I don 't think it has the newest ROM available, where can I see the ROM revisions so I know if a new ROM will fix my issues?

Issue #1 - During Multi ball I often get 2 balls into the skull. This confuses the game, eventually it spits one ball to the cannon and if you hit the target it immediately says "Get that Super Jackpot".

Issue #2 - Is the drop target supposed to stop the ball from entering the skull? Often I hit the drop target, yet the ball still ends up in the skull. Happens a LOT, several times a day.

Issue #3 - I think this is related to issue #1, during a multi ball sometimes I hear "Get that Super Jackpot" and a ball is loaded into the cannon but no target lights are lit. This happens about every 30 games.

Thanks for the help!

#8034 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Try looking at the “Images Gallery” of this thread (top of page). You’ll find dozens of pictures of that area and assembly provided by owners. Like the one below.
[quoted image]

Where did you get that skull? It's awesome.

1 month later
#8060 3 years ago

I moved my T2 in my game room, then leveled it, and now it's no fun to play. So perhaps the way I leveled it is the problem. I put the level on the glass at the top by the DMD and also by the flippers.

When I start the game, shoot at the target, the ball usually drops right between the flippers. Also when the ball drops between the 3 targets and the ramp it often goes between the flippers.

Any suggestions?

This is a great game, I play it more than any of my 15 pins.

#8062 3 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Removed the old messy EL wire that wasn't working anyway, and then FINALLY got around to installing the loot crate skull. Took a lot of doing, but WOW was it worth the effort.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get the red lights for the eyes?

#8063 3 years ago

At the end of the right ramp is a round blue piece of rubber that the ball hits and drops onto the playfield. Then the ball is supposed to roll down to the flipper. One or twice a day the ball comes down the ramp to the right flipper, hits the blue rubber and bounces away from the player and moves 1/4" to the right and drains. I think I could bend the end of the ramp a little so the blue piece faces down a pinch lessening the bounce away from the player. Any thoughts?

1 month later
#8105 3 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Can anyone tell me what screws are used for the black plastic playfield rear glass channel? Length, hex or phillips, #6 or #8? Coarse thread wood screw? Thanks.

I’m not sure the screw size # but definitely larger and longer than the normal silver screws found under the playfield. Wood screws about 3/4”.

#8106 3 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

I just repinned a bunch of connectors and will be re-installing the boards back into my backbox tonight. Right now I haven't fully connected all the switches and light boards underneath the playfield yet. Question - I haven't had the machine on since I brought it home, and I want to plug in the connectors and turn it on to see what kind of shape the DMD display is in, but I don't want to risk sending current anywhere it shouldn't be just in case something is in contact with something else it shouldn't be underneath the playfield. What connectors should I leave unconnected for now so as not to risk damaging anything?

Make sure you cover all solenoid wires, 75v.

#8107 3 years ago

I installed the loot skull with red eyes from Pinball Life. The ball gets caught between the jaw and the pop bumper cap, have to fix that.

0400F04A-40FE-417E-A4A8-DD72B9F25347 (resized).jpeg0400F04A-40FE-417E-A4A8-DD72B9F25347 (resized).jpeg
#8116 3 years ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

Hey guys, wondering if there was ever a definitive fix for that ball rolling past the drop target problem. I've tried everything I could think of, including tightening the spring on the back, put in a brand new drop target and replaced the pull down spring.

Did you try putting foam in the skull? I did and the foam started deteriorating and it sucked. Install the loot skull and there is nowhere for the 2nd ball to go.

#8117 3 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Looks like you have it turned because you didnt want to cut it. Dont worry! You wont see the cut section at all. Just do it a little at a time so you can take away the least amount possible.[quoted image]

I was afraid those bright eyes would be too bright. I'm sure I can turn it just needs trimming.

#8118 3 years ago
Quoted from Aphex:

did you lose the metal plate that sits below your skull too? if so how did you secure it?

I used the stock stainless bracket to secure it, same mounting holes as well.

2 weeks later
#8167 3 years ago
Quoted from Aphex:

did you lose the metal plate that sits below your skull too? if so how did you secure it?

I reused the bracket. I put it under the plastic it looks much better.

1 month later
#8254 3 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Does anyone currently have the chrome head out of their machine? Could you please measure the length of the red and yellow wires from the bulb holders in the head to the molex connector? Need to replace this as a previous owner snipped it for some reason. Any photos of how/where the wire is routed through the playfield would help as well. Thanks!
Edit: one other question - the metal "horseshoe" at the rear of the chrome head (circled in green), should this be tucked into the head, or should the head be tucked into it? I'm looking through photos and seeing it both ways. Mine had one side in and one side out.[quoted image]

My wires are 8.5 inches long from the light bulb to the molex connector. I have a different skull attached, but the old skull has scratch marks on the inside of the head so I'm assuming that protector went inside the skull.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 21.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rcsp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only?tu=rcsp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.