• 10,945 posts
  • 737 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Averell
  • Topic is favorited by 273 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240330_033124675.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240330_033100685 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nemesis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1809 10 years ago

I joined the club last night, where is my members only jacket bitches? This machine went from NJGecko -> DeathHimself -> Me

I spent forever catching up on all the posts lol! I dig the speaker LED mod, I wonder if an additional frosted red led can be placed in the center to glow the ring out and hooked up to interact with the game perhaps during multiball and stuff, IDK.

Also, can different Williams coin doors go on the T2? I want the one with the bill accepted so I can put the pinovators mod in at the front of the cab. If anyone has a lead on one beatup or nice (I dont care, I can get it powder-coated) I would appreciate it. I just need the Door, not all the parts

#1810 10 years ago

Also https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=30189U is out of stock. I need a lead on one of these red dmd filters ASAP. Unless anyone has a DIY method I can go for?

#1812 10 years ago

When will we see new code, animations, rules and minigames for T2?

#1817 10 years ago

must be some serious black market shiiiiiiiiiiit

1 week later
#1834 10 years ago

I have solid blue already hooked up underneath the cab on mine tied into the GI i suppose. MAYBE I should get a spool of red and hook it into the flashers? 3d seizure!

#1846 10 years ago

Ok, so I want the most electric blue frosted (I want light distribution, not concentration) most Powerful led I can get for my T2. Who makes them?

1 week later
#1917 10 years ago
Quoted from jordanfsl:

Newbie T2 owner here, looking for advice.
I have a machine that languished for years at our office, and finally had it restored a couple of years ago by a local Pinside member. In reading all these posts, I'd definitely be interested in switching the machine over to LEDs for the decreased power usage, lower heat, and better appearance.
So I would appreciate some help on these questions:
1. I have seen some posts that reference the CoinTaker kit....looking at their website, it will be $243 plus another $20 for the premium non-ghosting LED's. A few other websites have their kits for about $40-$60 less. Is Cointaker worth the upcharge?
2. Do these kits generally replace the lights in the backbox as well?
3. Are all the lights reasonable easy to get to, and replacement doesn't require soldering?
4. Anyone wish they had done something differently when switching to LED's?
Thanks in advance!!

1. Up charge for kit depends. Do you want your t2 to look cookie cutter or unique, do you wanna dress it with flare of your own or not. Also, do you have the time to sit there and pick out each light and it's location and take a guess what it will look like and shop the right led? Are you willing to look at how other people "pimped" their t2 and mix and match? If not, and you are on a budget, buy bright cool white frosteds in bulk from pinball bulbs or pinball life or someone like that. Most people color match the inserts and sectionally color the general illumination (top side of lighting). Cool blue does very well on t2 as does red as far as colors for GI. Some people try to color match GI under the plastics too. It's all up to you, it will take time either way, and yes you are paying a sorry ass markup and no, they don't not install themselves - so you might as well color it out to your liking.
2. Full kits "should" include the back box lighting, but I would customize that as well. There are some seriously badass custom lit back glasses out there for t2. Red LEDs for t800 eyes and blinking LEDs for the hunter ships. I find the warm whites for Arnies face area in the middle to be the best. Check every page of this members club thread for kind of the genesis of where people have taken t2 led modding.
3. It's a learning experience. Have the machine off. Most GI on t2 is hard top get topside and you have to charge them from the bottom. The pop bumpers are the easiest. Go bright red, blue or color changers. No due soldering should be necessary unless you have a bad lamp receptacle which depends on the climate conditions the machine has seen.
4. Once you go LED, you never go back homie. Welcome to the club and the sickness. You are gonna blow more money than you anticipated, and yes in the end, there is satisfaction and reward. My first thing is.. Make sure your game is setup right, all coils fire, replace the flipper assemblies entirely if you are a novice. Level the machine. Check for switch errors in the test menus. Make the game play right first. Then pimp Arnies out with toys, mods and LEDs. Give him a nice mothers carnauba wax job, fresh balls, and terminate some scumbag machines!

#1931 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

On ours at work, you just peel back the duck tape and hot glue that is kinda holding it upright.

LOL!

#1935 10 years ago

So my custom Topper came in from Argentina. Here is a video. The only thing left to do on my T2 is install Rocks diamond plate mirror blades and repaint the coin door and gun handle. I am going to have a hard time parting with this T2, I am really enjoying personalizing it.

#1942 10 years ago

Yea I'm gonna have to send the side rails and lock bar for mirror polishing.

#1944 10 years ago
Quoted from loscanones:

Lockbar should be clear coated and polished, otherwise will look horrible after one week.

It's all scratched up at the moment. Buff, clear, polish?

#1946 10 years ago

Did you sandblast or what the gun handle, what was your prep process? Explain this oven method lol?.. Thanks brother!

#1947 10 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

dude, you have the squeakiest floor ever.

At least you didn't admire my uber attractive heavy breathing lol! All the damn snow is wreaking havoc on my sinuses.

#1954 10 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

I am now in production of pop bumper LED rings that illuminate both center and outer ring of the pop bumper cap, as well as the underside of the cap. The LED ring comes complete with a new colored cap of your choice and uses a 555 wedge socket. For my T2, I use blue caps and you can can see the difference between the LED ring vs. an ordinary light bulb! The intensity of the light is adjustable. Compatible with T2 or any Williams, Stern, Data East, or Sega pop bumper that uses the standard body (03-7443-5) and a #555 lamp.
I am supply these via Pinball Life.

Photo Feb 17, 10 16 13 AM.jpg 190 KB

Photo Feb 01, 1 33 11 PM.jpg 123 KB

Can you do a clear or frosted pop-bumper cap with color changing LEDs for me? kkthnx <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 week later
#2001 10 years ago

What does Mike charge for that service?

#2009 10 years ago

Wow, hot garbage, don't buy from there!

1 week later
#2042 10 years ago

woa that t2 is all banged up - :O

1 week later
#2084 10 years ago

Not sure where or how... this toy looks like it belongs in Avatar lol. I always felt the t800 exoskeletal metallical arm shoulda been in the game someplace...

#2107 10 years ago

Anyone see this mod?
ebay.com link: Terminator 2 T2 Pinball T1000 Interactive Chrome Edition mod

I think it is pretty good... I miiiiiiiiight buy one.

#2133 10 years ago

Real nice pop caps.... hmm....

1 week later
#2174 10 years ago

I like the powder coated *blacked out* effect.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
$ 21.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nemesis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only?tu=nemesis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.