• 10,945 posts
  • 737 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Averell
  • Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240330_033124675.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240330_033100685 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blitzburgh99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2497 9 years ago

What is the difference with the roms? Why upgrade? Is it just the profanity choice?

#2515 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Hey all you T2 fans! Has anyone ever seen this apron cover from Pinball Center in person? My apron is a little toasty, but not horrible and I am looking at options. Thanks
http://www.pinballcenter.eu/catalog/stainless-steel-apron-cover-for-terminator-p-5106.html?language=english

Meh.....I like my original one better with the custom free play cards installed. FWIW

1 month later
#2559 9 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Okay guys, here's a bad "as is" game with the reorchestration. It's not completely finished but not far away.
Let me know what you think: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oa5q47fqu4z9yh3/T2%20Reorchestrated.mp3?dl=0

I know these types for projects take a lot of time and are truly labors of love. So, I want to start off by recognizing your work to date.

I am an "originality" kind of guy. I was a bit skeptical about changing the T2 when this idea was first pitched. I listened to the whole track, and must say I am impressed. Very true to the original soundtrack, but modernized with additional sound effects. Most of the Arnie quotes are spot on. There are a couple that may need to be redone, but otherwise, really good impersonator.

T2 is an important piece of pinball history. Nice job giving it some new love and attention! I look forward to more sound bites and a finished product.

2 months later
#2727 9 years ago

Here's an idea for a T2 challenge......let's see who could get the highest score WITHOUT hitting any Super Jackpots.....thoughts?

1 month later
#2837 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Cool, I'm very anti face book, but thanks.

I am same way....wish I could see more. I am interested in the alternate translite....PM me if you make a run.

#2842 9 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

None of the alternate translites are as good as the original IMO. Why would you want to replace that beautiful artwork???

I agree that the original is best, but where can a guy find an original translite replacement for one that has seen its better days?

3 weeks later
#2901 9 years ago

Does anyone know where to get the grey rubber covers that go over the switch/diodes next to the ramps? I can post a pic later when i get home.

#2905 9 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Marco has them in stock once in a while. They are sold out of the smaller ones. I am pretty sure that is what you want. (measure and make sure)
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/20-9672
Looks like Action Pinball has them in stock.
http://actionpinball.com/parts.php?item=20-9672

Bingo! That's what I am looking for. Will need to measure to make sure it will fit. I appreciate your looking and posting. I went through every page of T2 parts on Marco and couldn't find. Maybe these will work.

#2912 9 years ago

I nominate "Joey breaking dad " as the number one T2 fan on pinside!!! Can I get a second???

#2932 9 years ago

I added yellow Cliffy's post rubbers…ties into the yellow artwork on the CPU/Payback Time on center of Playfield and explosions between pop bumpers.

Put red Cliffy's post rubbers on either side of the targets (top middle and right side kickback light)

Helicopter mod also added.

Up next: T-1000 Pinball Customs mod on its way and full LEDs

IMG_1224.JPGIMG_1224.JPG

IMG_1214.jpgIMG_1214.jpg
IMG_1220.jpgIMG_1220.jpg

#2936 9 years ago

Dang!!! Breaking Dad Joey LIVES on this forum page…the free shooter mod offer lasted less than 2 minutes…..
HE TRULY IS THE #1 T2 FAN ON PINSIDE!!!!

#2960 9 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Marco had decent quality reproductions. Pinball center did not.

I picked one up from pinball center eu and I think it is very good. It has a smooth shiny appearance as opposed to the textured dull finish of the original one. I am VERY pleased with it. I will post some pics when I take some in a little bit.

#2986 9 years ago
Quoted from aussie-steve:

Hi fellow T2 devotees I have a small problamo. After rebuild my machine fires up and asks me to start but after pressing start nothing happens. Any help appreciated

Are all.of your ground wire braids screwed down tight?

3 weeks later
#3042 9 years ago

Pinball Customs T1000 arrived yesterday and my new personal best todayIMG_1436.JPGIMG_1436.JPG!!!! woohooooo!!!!

#3043 9 years ago
IMG_1429.jpgIMG_1429.jpg
#3076 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ya gotta get the LED Eyes in the Skull...

t2 led eyes.jpg.jpg

How do you keep the eyes in without them popping out? Mine pop out after 1 game. So I just put in regular bulbs

#3079 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

a little dab of hot glue on the bulb, then put it in the socket.

Will it be hard to remove later?

#3080 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Paint the teeth white on that bad boy. You'd be surprised how good it makes it look!

Do you have a pic of yours, by chance?

#3081 9 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

+1.. here is the Service Bulletin.
Service Bulletin: SB 33
DATE: September 19, 1991
GAME: Terminator 2
SUBJECT: POSSIBLE BALL HANG-UP BEHIND SKULL
SYMPTOM: IF 1 BALL IS IN THE SAUCER UNDER THE SKULL AND ANOTHER BALL HITS
IT WITH SOME DEGREE OF VELOCITY THE SECOND BALL MAY DEFLECT INTO THE
SKULL
SOLUTION: USING A SHARP EXACTO KNIFE, CUT A 2-1/4' SQUARE CUBE FROM A
CORNER OF THE SHIPPING FOAM (NOT STYROFOAM) PACKED WITH THE GAME,
SUPPORTING THE BACKBOX FOLDED DOWN ON THE CABINET.
IF THAT FOAM CANNOT BE FOUND, MOST ANY FOAM RUBBER CUT TO SPECIFICATIONS
WILL DO, OR A FOAM RUBBER CUBE (PART # 23-6671) CAN BE ORDERED FROM THE WMS
GAMES PARTS DEPARTMENT.
(Insert picture of back of skull)
Pull skull forward gently, compress foam rubber cube (2-1/4' sq.) and insert in skull below "eyes"
bracket. Release foam and tilt skull back to original position "looking at player'.
Make sure that the ball gate wireform swings freely after foam is inserted to prevent other problems.

I just had a ball do this in my game the other day. It was fun going for super jackpot after super jackpot .... That is until my ball drained and the game was "froze". Need to find some foam.

#3088 9 years ago

What are the eyes in the skull supposed to do? Are they on steady the whole time, do they fade in and out? Blink at certain times of the game? I think I may have a loose wire, but maybe not.

1 week later
#3129 9 years ago

Ok....need T2 Club help....I swapped out the bulbs for a LED kit. Looks great so far! But.....row 2 on the light matrix are all staying on, or not flicking off enough. When I take out the LED of any socket and replace with the incandescent, it works as it should. Multiple different LED bulbs have same thing happen.

What could be the issue?

#3148 9 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Ok....need T2 Club help....I swapped out the bulbs for a LED kit. Looks great so far! But.....row 2 on the light matrix are all staying on, or not flicking off enough. When I take out the LED of any socket and replace with the incandescent, it works as it should. Multiple different LED bulbs have same thing happen.
What could be the issue?

No one with any clues here? Where's my T2 brothers when I need a little help? Haha!

#3175 9 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

Snakesnsparklers - Thanks. I saw on their website it was sold out & I tried calling 2 numbers they had listed with the same generic out going message saying nothing about a business or pinball. I left a message. Is there another way to contact them?

Check out pinballdecals.com for a great variety of T2 mods, including the hunter ship one you seek.

1 month later
#3240 8 years ago

Sorry guys....just left the club to add WCS94 and WW to the game room...(sorry, Joey....I know I am letting you down!) .... But....I'll Be Back! Someday down the road...

#3244 8 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

And may you feel shame everyday until you do....!!!... ............Joey
image.jpgimage.jpg

Had to do something radical to get my kids playing more pinball....my 10 year old daughter didn't like the skulls all over...my 5 year old son asked when terminator would be back...I told him when I find another in better shape than the one we had.....I am already keeping my eyes open.

On a side note, did I hear CPR was gonna reproduce T2 Playfields????

2 months later
#3646 8 years ago

This is for Joey "Breaking Dad"...Pinside's #1 T2 Fan.....

I'll Be BACK!

arnie.jpgarnie.jpg

1 month later
#3778 8 years ago

I miss my T2

1 month later
#3893 8 years ago

"I'll be back!"

1 month later
#3957 8 years ago

Joey, I like how you have your T2 tucked so cozy in bed!!! I bet you read it bedtime stories too! Haha!!!! ( gotta bust my bro's chops a little)..... what kinda blankie does the RK have?

#3959 8 years ago

Lol.....I always tuck my babies in at night.....!!!....... Joey..image.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!

#3974 8 years ago
Quoted from Hermes:

Of all the mods I've done to my T2, this is the one that turned out best http://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/convolux_e.php

any pics of your T2? what color did you go with? These look like they have some serious potential. I always liked how the plastic protectors gave a little something more around the edges. but this takes it to a whole new level! Thanks for sharing

1 month later
#4016 8 years ago
Quoted from ThiagoValdez:

If 3+ people can agree on a text I can do it as a custom option.

I propose the date of judgment day that is on the DMD "July ??, 2029". It would provide an ominous reminder/countdown for the next 13 years and give people something to think about for the future.....

#4024 8 years ago
Quoted from ric9987:

Hi there, had a T2 for 10y and been updating plastics (when I spot them), skull etc for quite a while. I just installed a PinSound board and waiting for a harness to upgrade the speakers.
Would love a replacement playfield as mine has a couple of digs near the flippers - but never seen one availabe to buy, and I pretend to myself that they arn't that bad....anyway....
I was wondering what the consous of opinion was about an LED kit for it was. I have recently installed an LED OCD board in a TSPP which sorted out all the stobing, and more importantly - the ghosting effects from an early Cointaker kit. The early Cointaker kit along with a OCD kit I believe is actually a better combination than LED's which prevent stobing/ghosting with components built into the LED - as they are able to dim lower.
T2 may not utilise the same dimming functionality as TSPP - so wondered what people thought ?
Regards
Rich

Pinbulbs kit is awesome! Highly recommended.

1 month later
#4142 8 years ago

I have a brand new plastic ramp if anyone needs one. pm me if interested.

1 year later
#5677 6 years ago

I’ve got a line on a reimport T2 from France. Cabinet solid sans minor scuffs as usual. Translite solid. Playfield has raised inserts pretty high up. Hunter ship missing. Broken plastics all over. It turns on with lots of GI out. No keys so couldnt see the boards. DMD has lots of lines in it. But it cycles through and can hear/decipher attract mode. Maybe loose cable?

Other than the obvious “as cheap as possible” reply, what would be an appropriate price to pay?

#5679 6 years ago

Are repro playfields still available or are they sold out?

#5682 6 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Lines in the DMD could be cables but there is a good chance it is not. I would plan on replacing it when you work out an offer.
How is the PF other than the raised inserts? if there isn't any wear, could you be happy by just pushing them back down and gluing them in place?
Color accurate plastics are unobtainable. The available replacements are unlicensed and have straight red ink as opposed to the UV reactive stock ink that matches the PF insert circles. There is little chance for an official set being done as it will need Arnold's permission.

Playfield has some wear in addition to the inserts raised.

#5684 6 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Then I would say sub $1500 for sure. I would bring a drill and drill out the locks so you can see the boards and get a closer look at the playfield so you can figure out how far below $1500. What are they asking for it?

$1200 and he’s pretty firm.

#5686 6 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I love fixing up and repairing games and would jump on that.

Even without seeing the boards?

#5688 6 years ago

I had a T2 before and traded it for a WCS94. Breaking Dad Joey told me I would be back....he was right. I’ve missed Arnie ever since! I might be close to being back in the club

2 weeks later
#5742 6 years ago

Breaking Dad Joey said he would be back!!! On his way home.....

3E7818A0-5367-4935-9AF3-48759EE999C9 (resized).jpeg3E7818A0-5367-4935-9AF3-48759EE999C9 (resized).jpeg

#5744 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Umm, please tell me you dont transport pins with the head up??!! I only ask because lowering the head after loading and strapping seems a bit bassackwards.

No keys to get into backbox....this one had to move heads up.

#5759 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Thanks brother! Your input is very important so we try to get things as close to original as possible!

How much for a complete set of plastics and when are they available?

1307BDA2-015A-4188-ABA4-B02D06D558A7 (resized).png1307BDA2-015A-4188-ABA4-B02D06D558A7 (resized).png

#5760 6 years ago

Backbox travel up...no key...latch unlatched...no fold down...no drill for lock...these inside:

73CE8E59-C886-4F99-BFB2-72806D7CC1D2 (resized).jpeg73CE8E59-C886-4F99-BFB2-72806D7CC1D2 (resized).jpeg

#5774 6 years ago

My first T2 was domestic game and had red star posts. This one is a reimport from France and has clear star posts. Any thoughts on the differences or preferences? The clear is kinda neat...though dirty

BEE29D09-1D82-4D40-8980-BAFEE1A12051 (resized).jpegBEE29D09-1D82-4D40-8980-BAFEE1A12051 (resized).jpeg

#5777 6 years ago

I guess someone put a creative twist with my first T2 and added the red posts. I thought those looked good, too. Clear with clear rings looks pretty sharp

#5779 6 years ago

Where did you get these? Wow!

D69A3719-F949-45BA-9CEB-0EC340767A3E (resized).jpegD69A3719-F949-45BA-9CEB-0EC340767A3E (resized).jpeg

#5784 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Not intending to continue, but here is your own picture with another red box added because I love irony.

That’s pretty funny!!

#5785 6 years ago

My game is a reimport. Does the ‘I’ on the serial number have any significance (such as International)? Other than the MPU, all of the numbers match.

I am currently waiting for a new MPU board to see how it really plays. I keep contemplating if I should fully restore it or just make it a players game and call it good. Playfield and decals available. Plastics are not? I have a mint NOS Translite. So the only thing would be if plastics were available, then I might lean heavier towards full resto...thoughts from the T2 crowd on what to do with this one?

93B9336C-1D6E-496F-82BB-D51A5740F880 (resized).jpeg93B9336C-1D6E-496F-82BB-D51A5740F880 (resized).jpeg

2873384E-B771-433A-B690-6A68FCA95695 (resized).jpeg2873384E-B771-433A-B690-6A68FCA95695 (resized).jpeg

#5787 6 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

What do you have to do to switch it from 220V to 110V?

Not sure. It’s already switched over. Maybe others can give explanation in what happens to switch it back?

#5791 6 years ago
Quoted from Walamab:

Plastics can be found. The ones I've purchased recently have been from overseas. Mr. Pinball in Australia and Ministry of Pinball in Europe. If you still can't find what you need drop a PM to pinsider AlexSMendes he might be able to help in the near future.

Complete sets?

#5793 6 years ago

Yes. Works perfect....other than the battery acid causing the MPU to act funny. New one shipped today.

#5809 6 years ago

Who sells Chrome Edition decal sets?

#5813 6 years ago

What if a guy just did the Chrome decals, Chrome Translite, and Chrome speaker panel....maybe Chrone lighted apron and gun handle...all else original. Look good or bad?

#5814 6 years ago

A new MPU and boom....Working like a champ! Weak right flipper and lots of lights out, but everything else seems to be working....

Where is Breaking Dad Joey???

987EB870-DDC0-47CA-B037-EBA876401F2E (resized).jpeg987EB870-DDC0-47CA-B037-EBA876401F2E (resized).jpeg

#5819 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I'll be waiting on your original MPU to repair for you and install NVRAM. I think you meant damn near every light is out!! haha

When can I drop it off? Flipper rebuild kit shipped today.

#5821 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Since you have the game up and running, I will not be in a hurry to get to your board. I have many other boards in front of yours anyway that I need to finish up for other people. We can schedule some time for you to stop by so you can see if you can beat your high score on MY T2 dammit and play SW as well.

So that T2 high score stood up the entire weekend of the Houston Expo?

#5823 6 years ago

2421C8F1-3AB3-442D-BD58-A1181AAC246F (resized).jpeg2421C8F1-3AB3-442D-BD58-A1181AAC246F (resized).jpeg

#5824 6 years ago

All Points Bulletin:

Missing in action....Joey aka Breaking Dad, Pinside’s biggest T2 fan, Road Kings lover.

Joey!!!! Where are you????

#5836 6 years ago

All Points Bulletin:
Missing in action....Joey aka Breaking Dad, Pinside’s biggest T2 fan, Road Kings lover.
Joey!!!! Where are you????

Looks like he hasnt been here for a few weeks...

5371C4CF-96DE-4708-A232-11B20F4FA83E (resized).jpeg5371C4CF-96DE-4708-A232-11B20F4FA83E (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#5875 6 years ago
Quoted from miracleman:

Question for those who've LED'd their Teminator game...
What type/color of Blue are you using for most of your lighting now?
I'll be buying 2SMD/Twin Comet LEDs, so don't know if ICE BLUE would be best or just a regular BLUE, or maybe CYAN.
Thanks for any suggestions!

Use PinballBulbs frosted purple...really makes the plastics pop

#5889 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

I’m in the process of trying to dial in a newly restored T2, and the cannon is not moving far enough home so the ball is not able to enter th canon, need help on how to adjust thank you so much!

Have you tried moving the wireform Towards the left? Loosen bolt and push over then hold it there and tighten bolt?

#5891 6 years ago

Thankss for the reply blitzburgh99. Yes I did that and I realized the home switch was working irregularly. So I replaced it and now we are good!

Congrats!

#5908 6 years ago

Merry Christmas, Breaking Dad Joey!!! Wherever you are...come back soon....

1 week later
#5922 6 years ago

My apron is banged up....where can I get a brand new replacement apron?

#5927 6 years ago

Trouble with my apron is that the right side of center drain hole is bent up from years of balls hitting it. New balls are gonna get chipped up quick. Probably why the playfield is crap too

4 weeks later
#6020 6 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

By the way I don't know if you guys have tried Pinsound boards but when Brad Fiedel's original score kicks in is really something special...

I am thinking about getting one for when i restore my T2...but really love the Granner soundtrack on original game.

#6021 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I have Metallica and T2.

One of the things I love about T2 is the ramp-to-ramp building up the payback....I always liked MET because the ramps felt similar. Playing them side by side, how would you compare the two from the ramps perspective?

1 week later
#6059 6 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Huhuuu.... here's my new stuff... loads of decals and custom made parts.
Also new galvanized parts for Cabinet and Backbox.

Where can I get the backboard photo/decal? First time I’ve ever seen that one available anywhere

#6060 6 years ago

Where can I get the backboard photo/decal? First time I’ve ever seen that one available anywhere

1FE28F30-1974-4CA6-880F-61497F838375 (resized).jpeg1FE28F30-1974-4CA6-880F-61497F838375 (resized).jpeg

#6072 6 years ago

I have templates I recreated for Bally/ midaway / and Williams I have been making them for fellow pinsiders, PM me if you need some!

What type of paper do you print these on? I had another pinsider make me replacement set and he sent me a file. But now I need to figure out paper and how to print them. Any advice?

1 week later
#6076 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

T2 is absolutely the most tarted up machine of all time.

“Tarted” ??

#6089 6 years ago

T2 owner overheard saying “ I like my T2 like my women....a little on the trashy side!”

D6857AE3-D7E7-487E-B061-1F9FDF53C368 (resized).jpegD6857AE3-D7E7-487E-B061-1F9FDF53C368 (resized).jpeg

#6097 6 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

I haven't seen Breaking_Dad on here for quite a long time. Anybody know if he's ok?

I know! I’ve even sent him some
PMs and no reply. His profile says last visit November(?)...he’s T2 biggest fan!!!

2 weeks later
#6143 6 years ago

That chrome edition looks fantastic...might I suggest that you put the leg protectors from pinball life that mount behind the legs and do not extend past the legs like the plastic protectors? I believe those are safest to protect your cabinet decals. Can others who have used the pinball life leg protectors comment?

1 month later
#6288 6 years ago
Quoted from robertg130:

Hi,I’m looking for T2 slingshots plastics also for the two plastics around the skull
Thanks

Pinballcenter.eu

1 month later
#6477 5 years ago

If we can just get a Breaking Dad, T2 biggest fan, sighting here, all would be right in the pinball universe again....

#6490 5 years ago

Hey T2 lovers....I'm BACK...!!!...and in total mid-life crisis mode....and I see in perfect time to see if you need a Supreme/WMS Collab translite...........Joey

I can sleep well at night knowing T2’s biggest fan is back in the forum fold!!! Jo-ey! Jo-ey! Jo-ey!

1 week later
#6536 5 years ago

Price Check: what would a fully restored T2 (brand new cabinet, new decals, new playfield, new plastics, perfect Translite, etc) be worth in today’s market?

#6547 5 years ago
Quoted from mmr61184:

Nice very tastefully done. I like that you kept the door black.

Totally agree on leaving the coin door black.

3 weeks later
#6603 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Nope, mine doesn't light up. That dude copied my idea. I'm a firm believer that not every mod needs LED's lol but to each their own.

I agree. I have a painted original, and absolutely love it without lights.

2 weeks later
#6633 5 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Love to see how that looks! Open to ideas for lighting schemes other than all white, but definitely want to change what I have.

The pinballbulbs kit is really really good for T2.

1 week later
#6660 5 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Have these in my TAF backbox. Best LEDs that I’ve seen. I’ll be going this route with the T2 for sure.

I agree about these bulbs. I put them in my HUO Whirlwind and T2 GI. Really nice looking light. I will probably end up going cool white when I do the T2 restore, though.

1 month later
#6760 5 years ago

I’ve seen lots of raised inserts on T2, and also insert wear. More common than not.

1 month later
#6778 5 years ago

I am installing a playfield protector and this needs pulled to do it. What is best way to pull these from playfield?

Also, one is missing. Where can I get them at?

88CAED39-31DC-4E65-B771-AFD7D68AD748 (resized).jpeg88CAED39-31DC-4E65-B771-AFD7D68AD748 (resized).jpeg
#6781 5 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Just pull.
If you can't find the exact guide, you can make your own from piano wire....pinball sites sell it exactly for that reason.

That was way easier than I thought. Was worried there might be epoxy holding it in or something. Pulled out very easy.

Piano wire? Those are that thick? Learning all kinds of new stuff today. Haha!

#6784 5 years ago

Can’t wait to see the illuminated backplate! I’d be interested if it turns out nice and you produce more than one.

1 week later
#6813 5 years ago

Need help with problem:
Gun not firing when trigger pulled

All switches work in test mode. Solenoid fires in test mode. Gun calibrates. Trigger launches ball into playfield. But when Ball goes into gun fir jackpot shot, the trigger doesn’t fire the ball out. Gun rotated but trigger doesn’t shoot it.

What next?

3 weeks later
#6842 5 years ago

Only T2 at the Houston Expo this past weekend...held up well with over 500 plays.

1FEE7CFE-13EC-4BC8-AA78-D0B5B6519201 (resized).jpeg1FEE7CFE-13EC-4BC8-AA78-D0B5B6519201 (resized).jpeg8BEE6C2A-AD9B-44EB-B7CC-1CCF542FBAD7 (resized).jpeg8BEE6C2A-AD9B-44EB-B7CC-1CCF542FBAD7 (resized).jpegA3AA7130-4C61-487C-AAA0-076E54FA730C (resized).jpegA3AA7130-4C61-487C-AAA0-076E54FA730C (resized).jpegA4DDB05C-18E9-4FFF-A70E-B060B11C50E3 (resized).jpegA4DDB05C-18E9-4FFF-A70E-B060B11C50E3 (resized).jpegF1D26A3A-BBF1-4409-BD44-397B971D701E (resized).jpegF1D26A3A-BBF1-4409-BD44-397B971D701E (resized).jpeg
#6851 5 years ago
Quoted from zimbakin:

Did you check the ball load micro switch in the canon in test mode... ie. does it register?
Also, when the ball is in the canon, is it fully depressing the switch. I replaced mine a while back and had to adjust the position so that the ball keeps the switch depressed when loaded.

It just started working again. Not sure what happened or what I did. But It held up through the show. And still working. (Knock on wood)

2 years later
#8142 3 years ago

For those that have installed the new repro playfields ... how are they holding up? Do they need more clearcoat or is the playfield holding up factory direct?

#8156 3 years ago
Quoted from thegarse:

I turned on attract sounds just for fun. Did you guys know these callouts were there? Very cool, someone should manipulate the sound ROMs to get these to play during payback time.

This may interest you....

http://www.cgmusic.net/archives.html

#8162 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Hadn't come across this website before - very cool

Chris Granner is the man!!

3 weeks later
#8200 3 years ago

WTB: T2 project...I have repro playfield in its way! Any leads appreciated.

#8203 3 years ago

Kansas

#8205 3 years ago
Quoted from amxfc3s:

I think KSUWildcatFan is selling his? Or someone else listed one on a bunch of Facebook groups and I thought it was in Kansas.

Unfortunately I don’t do Facebook...maybe I need to get that at some point.

1 month later
#8278 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

So long awaited and now available again:
The Ultimate Terminator 2 Hunter Ship
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Visit this website and order the best mod ever made for Williams Terminator 2 Pinball Machine!
https://www.avo-pinball.de/shop/mods/ultimatives-terminator-2-hunter-ship/
regards
Averell

Can the link be changed to English? 335 Euro? $433 USD? Does that include shipping?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 21.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blitzburgh99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only?tu=blitzburgh99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.