Topic Stats

• 7,517 posts
  • 552 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by aztarac
  • Topic is favorited by 194 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,507 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0560 (resized).jpeg
651E9F3B-4853-43C0-BF05-28AA0E201F42 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5322 2 (resized).JPG
IMG_5319 (resized).JPG
IMG_5325 (resized).JPG
48F233B1-D825-4B7C-A09E-E56C68941182 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 08.12.17 (resized).png
screw (resized).PNG
DSCN7219 (resized).JPG
DSCN7217 (resized).JPG
DSCN7215 (resized).JPG
DSCN7173 (resized).JPG
0BD6221B-92C0-47BC-9B36-81681D8A26BD (resized).jpeg
IMG_9235 (resized).JPG
DSCN6368 (resized).JPG
DSCN6385 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Walamab.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5203 2 years ago

Just joined the club...a fantastic father's day present . Hello everyone!

#5204 2 years ago

I have a bag of plastics that need to be installed. Most locations I can figure out but not this one. Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_0185 (resized).JPG

#5207 2 years ago

Thanks for the quick replies. That makes perfect sense.

Thanks again!

#5215 2 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Me too! I think the LED is nicer since its almost a direct replacement. I really hate that the LCD sticks up so far, looks so half-assed. Plus, LED is cheaper!

I have the LED on my STTNG and have been VERY pleased. Very bright and fits in same space as DMD. Haven't reached the stage of wanting to put one in my recently acquired T2 though.

#5216 2 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

I would check the restoration websites for clearer pictures

Did you have a particular site in mind? Is one better than another?

I guess I can just google it...

Thanks again!

#5225 2 years ago

Hello again everyone. As I working through my newly acquired machine, I have come to realize I'm going to have to remove the right ramp to re-install a plastic part that goes under it. Given my only experience is with STTNG, it is unclear how to access the screws at the back of the playfield. STTNG simply pulls forward and sits on its underfield guards. Obviously T2 just has a hinge arrangement. Do I just need to brute force the populated playfield out of the cabinet or is there a better way?

Any ideas will be appreciated.

#5232 2 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

pull the whole playfield out with a buddy

I think that will work. Thanks for the idea!

2 weeks later
#5263 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

scan of this plastic?

I'm about to do some work on mine today. I'll scan mine for you since its going to be out of the machine anyway. PM me with email address for file.

Do you have a preferred format?

#5273 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Prepping my new T-800 head

Where did you find that head? Are you going to replace the skull on the playfield with it?

3 weeks later
#5344 2 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Does anyone have the issue where if you hit the drop target, the momentum from the ball will still take it into the skull?

Yes, that happens on mine regularly. I don't know if it is normal but it does happen on mine.

2 weeks later
#5388 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

My cinemachines Aerial Hunter-Killer ship finally arrived!

I guess I'm gonna have to break down and get one too .

#5391 2 years ago

So has anyone found a post of someone installing the Loot Crate skull?

I think read somewhere that someone just drilled a hole in the protective metal plate that goes under the scull and just running a screw into the injection mold "hole" in the bottom of the skull.

I've seen pictures of it mounted but not much on the process of installing it.

1 week later
#5406 2 years ago

Does anyone know a part number for the connector on the skull wiring harness. I can find the number for the harness but not the connector.

Thanks in advance!

#5422 2 years ago
Quoted from Walamab:

Does anyone know a part number for the connector on the skull wiring harness. I can find the number for the harness but not the connector.
Thanks in advance!

bump

2 weeks later
#5463 2 years ago
Quoted from tezting:

You have seen that the one Lock insert and the other are swapped?

Ouch.

1 week later
#5599 2 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

a shield of some sort

there's a maintenance notice that. It is Service Bulletin #33. I've attempted to attached for your reference.

Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Service_Bulletin_33.pdf

3 weeks later
#5672 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

are many of you adding floodlights to light center of the playfield??

I have them. Used bright blue LEDs. Almost a necessity for playing in a dark room (in my opinion). The fluorescent orange on the PF glows a bit with the blue. I assume it would glow more brightly with a color closer to UV/blacklight.

#5675 2 years ago

I'll take some this evening and post them. My playfield is partially disassembled for cleaning and Cliffy installation but it should still give you the idea of what the lighting does.

I use 4 spots. 2 at aprox. 90 degrees to one another on the left sling. and 2 more at approx. 90 degrees to one another above the kickback targets on the right.

#5676 2 years ago

Here's some pics of my blue spots.

IMG_0050 (resized).JPG

IMG_0051 (resized).JPG

IMG_0052 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#5790 1 year ago

Plastics can be found. The ones I've purchased recently have been from overseas. Mr. Pinball in Australia and Ministry of Pinball in Europe. If you still can't find what you need drop a PM to pinsider AlexSMendes he might be able to help in the near future.

#5797 1 year ago

I have not purchased a complete set but I do know that alexsmendes may be able to help you soon. He's in Brazil but EXCELLENT to work with.

4 weeks later
#5902 1 year ago
Quoted from thewool:

Has anyone ever experienced the standup targets not flashing during the gun aim? I've reflowed the solder on that lighting board, also tried banging the cabinet when it's happening. Any ideas T2ers?
Cheers.

Reflowing the solder on the connector pins fixed it for me

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Walamab.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside