• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RGarriott.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8880 2 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Couple of issues with my newly acquired T2:
2. During the start up of a game, I hit the skill shot and all of a sudden a multiball started. I'm sure that's not suppose to happen. Any thoughts on what to check?
Thanks.

Navystan What was your fix for this? This has just started happening with my T2 this week. This also seems to happen with like the first ball in a 2 player game, not sure if ya even need to hit the skill shot.

Thanks RGG

1 week later
#8898 2 years ago
Quoted from Gnassel:

For 31 years, Arnold has watched us as the ball goes out through the middle. That must be boring in the long run.
And hey, there's much more to watch. We have cool ramps, a database lock, a real gun and a target. And we have poppers!!
It's time to look around.

Will you be making and selling these? Id be interested.

1 week later
#8915 2 years ago

Hey guys. I broke the lower chase loop switch when i was taken the pf out and i have installed a new switch. But while in switch test it does not activate. I have the schematic but sure how to read where the switch 65 is on the board so i can check the components. While looking at the switch matrix how do i find it on the schematic? Thanks

#8919 2 years ago

Yes i wired up the same as the other. Pretty sure it was off when i put it back in. This is the original switch. I took a puc before desoldering

4D413CEA-CEE5-4667-B58D-AA5BAFA75E00 (resized).jpeg4D413CEA-CEE5-4667-B58D-AA5BAFA75E00 (resized).jpeg
#8924 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Get rid of that lug connector and solder those wires. That connection is not reliable.

Got rid of the connector and all is good. Thanks.

#8925 2 years ago

Im still having an issue with sometimes when plunging for the skill shot and the skill shot is made, it starts multiball. I have cleaned and adjusted the plunger like had been seen in a previous post but that has not worked for me.

It happens once every few games. Anyone have a fix?

Thanks

2 weeks later
#8969 2 years ago

Gnassel I would be interested in a set of eyes. What do ya think you would be charging? And is there a price difference between the two?

#9004 2 years ago
Quoted from Gnassel:

And Eyes Version #3
[quoted image]

Is this just a static version, no movement?

#9008 2 years ago
Quoted from RGarriott:

Im still having an issue with sometimes when plunging for the skill shot and the skill shot is made, it starts multiball. I have cleaned and adjusted the plunger like had been seen in a previous post but that has not worked for me.
It happens once every few games. Anyone have a fix?
Thanks

**Solved**
Ok I finally figured it out. When you start a game and it kicks the ball to the shooter lane, if the balls in the trough do not roll forward to activate the right trough switch and you hit the skill shot you will start multiball. The balls were not advancing all the time due to the incline of the game. I had a incline of about 8 deg. and this I guess was to much for the ball advance forward. I have the game set at 6.5 deg. now and balls always advance to the right trough switch and no more rando multiball at the start of a ball.

8 months later
#9483 1 year ago
Quoted from Luckdragon100:

Hey all. Just running into an issue where my gun trigger won't fire on startup, so I can't start a game. I went into switch test and the gun shows Open / Closed as as I pull the trigger, so that part's working. Shortly before this, I had an issue where the ball was stuck in the skull tray and not being recognized, so maybe it's a board issue? Any ideas where to start would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. G

I just got done with the same issue. My shooter lane switch was flacking out.

1 month later
1 week later
#9697 1 year ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Im restoring a T2 i got the other day. What are most of you using for GI? Frosted cool white or clear cool white?

I use comet frosted sunlight for all my GI.

6E35BCCF-E5CA-4604-AC3F-1678556CECC6 (resized).jpeg6E35BCCF-E5CA-4604-AC3F-1678556CECC6 (resized).jpeg
#9701 1 year ago
Quoted from Quadrider:

I’ve been on a mission to figure out a way to adjust the T2 kickback to feed into the rollovers and pop bumpers every time. Not sure if SR originally designed it to, but I feel it only makes logical sense… (E.G. Getaway kickback into the mountain). In fact, most T2 owners say their kickback just feeds into the chase loop and falls right back down. Well I finally got it to work 100% of the time.
I replaced the kickback coil, plunger, and return spring (not sure if you would have to, but I did it before I figured out the solution). Basically, I installed 2 small thin washers under the red screws and 1 under the yellow screw in between the coil bracket and PF. Also, the coil needs to be adjusted as far left as possible without the plunger hitting the bend out in the side rail right before the coil. The idea is that the plunger hits the ball at dead center along with pushing it left for a smooth feed along the kickback left guide rail.
Under the cannon, There’s 2 screws on the side rail that need to be removed (marked in blue). Lightly hand bend this side rail towards the right, flexing it towards the cannon base and GI Bulb (green arrow). Unfortunately in order for this to work, you have to leave those 2 screws out to allow the guide rail to essentially flex during the impact. After bending the rail to the right, I tried drilling new holes in the PF and screwing the rail back in using the newly drilled holes, but unfortunately it doesn’t work…. it acts like a solid wall and doesn’t allow the ball to move up into the chase loop. The rail must be able to lightly flex to mitigate and sponge the impact. I’m not really concerned about PF wear along the rail, as it barely moves when the ball impacts it anyways. Worst case, maybe I’ll put a thin strip of Mylar under the side rail.
Good luck!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Do you have a video of this? Sounds pretty interesting.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 40.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 9.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 21.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RGarriott.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only?tu=RGarriott and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.