• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NinJaBooT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 11 years ago

Do club members get a tshirt?

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'll look into getting Shirts made. T-Shirts & Button Front!

I am down with buying some T2 club exclusive shirts. I can use them for my upcoming tournament if they are ready. I like where this is going!

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I'm in the club!
» YouTube video

Nice machine!

#63 11 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I'm in the club!
» YouTube video

Nice machine!

#83 11 years ago

Its Payback Time!

#92 11 years ago

Awesome! Good job. I wouldn't change it.

#93 11 years ago

Number 7 please.

#94 11 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

I'm 100 percent fine with that pic. Thats just kickass. How bought you get your number on the sleeve. Couple bucks more a shirt, but cool. I call 2 if nobodies got it.

I think issuing numbers is a great idea but i'm unsure if putting it on the sleeve will look a little out of place? Maybe membership cards for in your wallet with membership number? Thinking out load.

#100 11 years ago

Something the conception of this club inspired me to add to my collection. I just bought this for $500.

T2.jpgT2.jpg

#101 11 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Something the conception of this club inspired me to add to my collection. I just bought this for $500.

I really need to make some room in my games room. I think the foosball table and Getaway are on there way out along with High Speed and maybe Fish Tales!

#107 11 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Does anybody have a spare H/K ship?
Shoot me a PM

I broke mine putting my mirror blades on

#110 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I have a broken one with a small back wing missing....

I remember seeing an aluminum one somewhere?

#119 11 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

what number are we at? I need one...lol
Also, who here would be interested in an every so often T2 tournament (honar system, posted scores) ??? thoughts/ideas?

I would be down!

#135 11 years ago

I'm curious to see how those pops turn out as well?

#139 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'm so fired up now...I may try to put this on myself! (now if I can just get that damn glass off...)

Its really easey to install, just be carefull not to over tourge the screws/nuts or you may crack it. I did 8(

#141 11 years ago

Looks sweet!

#147 11 years ago
Quoted from JDub1006:

No, after breaking two including the protector I went with the solid metal pinball life hunter ship.

Is it heavier?

#150 11 years ago
Quoted from JDub1006:

Yes. When I first got it I thought it was too heavy to install but it worked just fine. I have to admit, now that the protector is out with LED's I may have to upgrade.

I hear it is better quality as well.

What protector and LED's?

#172 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'm sure we'll all keep our eyes open.
So, guys....what do you think about something like this for the Tee2-Shirt? Big on the back and a small one on the front top left pocket area?

Looks good! I'd buy one!

#173 11 years ago
Quoted from Darlene:

Has anybody seen a complete set of plastics around? I looked everywhere put can not find them.
New to the pinball scene. T-2 was our first purchase, up to 5 now.

ssbilliards.com

$500

#183 11 years ago
Quoted from Darlene:

My slingshots had to be replaced due to breakage, but that is normal. Otherwise I just wanted to replace my plastics due to some yellowing on the clear areas.

The originals are prone to discolouring.

#223 11 years ago
Quoted from mik71:

Ninjaboot, is that the one that was on ebay from BC?
Let me know when you tire of it.

Got it Calgary. Havnt picked it up yet. Welcome to the club.

#224 11 years ago
Quoted from Old_Hutch:

But first there is the matter of your registration fee:
Log into PayPal and send $399 plus $9.99 processing fee to Old_Hutch_needs_bucks@for_pins.net

There is a processing fee?!?!? What a ripoff!

#241 11 years ago

The one I seen was blue. Red would be cool though.

#249 11 years ago

NO FATE

#266 11 years ago
Quoted from JDub1006:

Call me crazy..but I bought pinball decals mirror blades for my T2. With any luck I will install them tomorrow and give pics.
Anyone install them before? Are they easy?

Mine was pretty tight on install. Looks great though. I got a guy that has mirror blades that are a little thinner than pinballdecals if anyone is interested.

#268 11 years ago
Quoted from Darlene:

NinJaBoot, I am interested in the thinner Mirror Blades. Please post inofrmation!

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/home-made-mirror-blades

I have bought 3 sets so far and am going to buy 5 more for the rest of my machines. The chrome looks best on T2. I'll throw up some pics soon. He sends felt for the edge of the playfield(so it doesnt scratch the blades when you lift it) and 2 sided tape for the blades.

1 week later
#419 11 years ago
Quoted from jshortsl:

ok, then the unit is functioning properly. If the ball does not go into the lock hole and stay, here are a few things to consider:
- are there any flat spots on the ball? does the same thing happen using other pinballs?
- could adjusting the leg levelers (lower in the back, higher in the front) make a slightly less slanted playfield so that the ball stays in.
- Are there any divots in the playfield around the pop out that the ball is resting in.
- Is the ball the correct size? I think there are more than one size. Easy way to tell is to put the ball in another lock hole and see if it stays.

All good suggestions. I am going with adjusting the leg levelers.

#422 11 years ago

Long live the T2 club!

1 week later
#506 11 years ago

I think pinball-dreams has some great stuff and there playfield restoration seems to be top notch as well judgeing from some of his pics. I look forward in the very near future to buy the full T2 chrome kit with decals. They have some great ideas for pinball mods and look forward to dealing with them. Those Aprons are sweet!

#514 11 years ago

Still looks pretty good.

1 week later
#556 11 years ago

I just recieved a Hunter Killer Ship I ordered from Marco's. I am embarressed to say I have been duped! The black shading on the ship was done by a black marker and it looks more purple than black? The best part of the purchase is that they couldn't even stay in the lines???? Looks like a 5 year old with a nervous twitch colored it in. Buyer Beware!!!

#558 11 years ago

Why do they think they can get away with it? Isn't that kinda ripping us off?

#572 11 years ago
Quoted from Napabar:

That sucks! Was just about to order one. I heard that some skulls were crap, but that Marco's skulls were quality ones! I figured their ship would be good quality too. This sucks!

I emailed them and complained. They were quick to respond, but asked for pictures? As if they are unaware anyone jiffy markered them in? In the end it didn't end up a big deal as I cleaned the marker off with methyl hydrate and painted the lines in myself with my airbrush. I kinda enjoy fixing someone else's shotty work. It turned out great.

#578 11 years ago
Quoted from Napabar:

So the only problem was the marker? The ship itself looks good?

The ship is good. No issues there. Even with the marker cleaned off without my airbrushed lines it looked really cool. I contamplated not painting on the lines at first but I'm glad I did. I'll post some pics this evening when I get home from work.

1 week later
#610 11 years ago
Quoted from mik71:

They can be ordered separately. I recently received the apron from them (expensive) but very nice.

Lets see some pics? How much was it? I'll buy your old one if its in good shape?

3 weeks later
#676 11 years ago
Quoted from joe2012:

woops new to this

Where did you find the mini Terminator skulls? Those are awesome!

4 weeks later
#742 11 years ago

Nice rotisserie. Pretty sure that game wasn't around in the late 80's though? Was the movie even out then?

1 week later
#790 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah, that Dred guy has those cool Exoskeleton thingys that light up. They're always on Ebay...I'll check...

That would make a sweet shirt for the club.

#795 11 years ago

My T2 was already LED'd out when I purchased it. I have no ghosting issues with it. Pretty sure they are cointakers LED's. PinballLife carries non-ghosting LED's.

1 week later
#832 11 years ago

Its funny, I havn't seen a virgin T2 for ages! I'm so use to seeing everyones games LED'd out with mods and powdercoating and all the bells and whistles. Still looks kick ass without all that bling on it. Guess that whats makes it a great game.

4 weeks later
#887 11 years ago

Just seen a T2 for sale in my area for 4000.00
Thats nuts!

#899 11 years ago

It does look great.

#927 11 years ago
Quoted from voodle:

On another topic altogether, does anyone have a need for a new canon gearbox? Mine is crunchy, jumps a bit in certain spots. Electronically it parks in the 'home' position properly each time because it's quite sloppy it doesn't always align with the rail. There's a lot of play in the mechanism.
I was thinking of making a new modern part using a geared stepper motor, an absolute position encoder and arduino micro with custom software. It's easy to detect the voltage to start the motor and to also send back 'home' and 'at mark' positions using arduino output lines instead of actual micro switches. This means no fiddling around with those two micro switches.
Pinball test 14 - gun motor would still be used to position the gun then a push button on the arduino pcb would be pressed to load the position both positions into the arduino.
If there's enough interest I will make it available when I've finished it. Not sure of cost but I really want the canon fixed and I don't want second hand parts.

I would take one.

#965 11 years ago

I thought I would post a better pic of my T2.

IMG_0470.jpgIMG_0470.jpg

#984 11 years ago
Quoted from PlatinumPinMike:

Where can i get that chrome apron ? I own a T2 for a month now and working on it. Just saw that wonderfull forum with all those T2 owner wow !!
Cant wait to finish and post some pics

Pinball-dreams sells them.

#996 11 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

WHat should I expect to pay for a HUO T2? Thx

Good luck finding a HUO.

#1019 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

The profanity chip is only one dialogue line?

Yes it is.

#1021 11 years ago

As I recall It comes up on the DMD as well saying Fu** you a**hole. My friend had it in his T2. I have to many kids playing mine to install anything like that.

1 month later
#1157 10 years ago
Quoted from Gannicus:

Quick question.
For resale value, which is better.
Redoing the cabinet in vinyl, or stenciling the artwork on?
Both will look good and new to me personally while I keep this pin, (not sure if I'll ever sell or trade it) but just looking to the future, which is deemed to raise the value of a pin?

Im pretty sure the artwork was screened on. Ive never seen a stencil for T2?

#1159 10 years ago

I wouldnt think so if its done correctly.

#1170 10 years ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Is there a website dedicated to T2 mods?
Is there an alternative to the $50 plastic Hunter Killer ship? My machine is missing the ship completely and was curious if anyone here went a different route. I have seen the aluminum one, but my guess is that is a lot more expensive. I do like the LED mod though.
Thanks

Aluminum one is same price roughly. Be careful though, its heavier so the wire holding it may not be able to support.

#1181 10 years ago

What is a HUO Mint T2 worth if it really was "HUO" and the game was actually "mint"?

3 weeks later
#1252 10 years ago

Those are hard to find. What a douche breaking them on purpose?

1 week later
#1348 10 years ago

Only seen 3 myself.

#1389 10 years ago

I voted, but it was a tough one. HS2 is due for some programing as well

1 week later
#1437 10 years ago

Seems like a decent price. I paid 1800 for mine. A little fade on the playfield is easily hidden by some strategically placed LED's. You'll never notice when the game is on.

2 weeks later
#1482 10 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Also, you guys think that the release of this table in a digital format hurts the price of the real thing at all? Curious.

I don't see MM or MB dropping in price since their digital release so I assume no. I don't think the price T2 sells for could drop any lower? Best bang for the buck IMO

#1485 10 years ago

MM and MB are both way more advanced in playfield, rules, and rarity. T2 is pretty basic, and there are a ton of units out there still.
Im just being devils advocate. I would love for my T2 to appreciate.

Thanks for clearing that up. As I stated before, I don't think the price could drop any lower. MM on the other hand may be the most over rated game Ive played not to mention the price is wacked! MB is one of my favs.

1 month later
#1525 10 years ago

I changed my flipper rubs to blue after I installed the chrome bats. I also changed all the post rubs to blue also. Looks pretty good.

3 weeks later
#1538 10 years ago
Quoted from erak:

I joined the club today

I have my TS to the right of my T2 as well

#1542 10 years ago

Nice game!

#1545 10 years ago
Quoted from erak:

I might posdibly install the t2 playfield protector lexan sheet.
Anyone have this? And if so thoughts?

T2 is already diamond plated. As long as you do regular cleaning on it with some N2 it should hold up fine. My T2 gets the $hit played outta it and still looks mint. I would never mylar or clearcoat a playfield unless it shows signs of wear or age.

#1560 10 years ago

der if we could do a group buy to get the price down

I'm down! Looks better than my mirror blades.

#1576 10 years ago

Looks great loscanones!! I would like to see the backbox with new decals? The high gloss paint looks awesome.

#1579 10 years ago
Quoted from loscanones:

All plastics replaced.

Where did you find plastics?

#1584 10 years ago

Looks good.

#1587 10 years ago

That looks so awesome! I must get some!

1 month later
#1674 10 years ago
Quoted from GL_Pinguy:

Would you replace the decals, and will that effect the value lot?

Keep the original.

1. Buy Frisket
2. Mask it off
3. Carefully cut out all the black
4. Light sand with 800 grit
5. Paint with black semi gloss rattle can.
6. Remove Frisket
7. Enjoy

Try to put on very 2 light coats. If you use to much paint there will be an edge when you remove the frisket. This will be 100 times easier than that decal replacement and you can have it done in a few hours. Have fun!

#1716 10 years ago

Pencil me down for a set please.

1 week later
#1740 10 years ago

May be getting the custom artwork decal "blades" for my t2 for xmas

Where do you get them from?

#1743 10 years ago

Those are pretty sweet. Needs something in the back though to tie it all in? I'm curious how thick they are as well.

1 week later
#1760 10 years ago

Nice T2.

2 weeks later
#1790 10 years ago

I think it may be a prototype machine. I have a JM that has all red pcb's as well.

1 month later
#1901 10 years ago

I have heard a few horror stories from pinsiders that have purchased the Chrome package. I would love to upgrade mine as well but I don't think its worth the risk.

#1927 10 years ago

That does look really good.

1 week later
#1955 10 years ago

Those look cool!

1 week later
#2000 10 years ago

1 week later
#2012 10 years ago

At least they offered!

#2015 10 years ago

Looks good!

#2021 10 years ago

I'm curious how the glare of the speaker lights off the playfield glass affects game play?

#2025 10 years ago

Is the Club President thinkin of selling his game?

1 week later
#2089 10 years ago

But could you hook it up to a car battery?

#2104 10 years ago

I have one but if nobody wants it

#2109 10 years ago

I have to agree. I like the shotgun damage but the lights make it look like a Xmas decoration..

#2120 10 years ago

Ugly in my opinion

I have to agree though I like the Skynet metals at the start of the ramps. The funny thing is that none of it is chrome?? Its brushed stainless!!

2 weeks later
#2183 10 years ago

Awesome! Fire the laser cannon!!!

2 weeks later
#2213 9 years ago

I took mine off. Never thought of leaving it on?

1 week later
#2227 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I put those LED Eyes in mine, but after a few shots, one pops out! How do you get them to stay in??

Mine was doing the same and I used a little dab of silicone to hold it in. Worked for me.

3 weeks later
#2321 9 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Thought I post this for the club. Curious if anyone would like some of these. They are chrome waterproof vinyl decals cut on my laser cutter. I made them to shield the bright Pop Cover LED rings. If you use normal LED's I think you would only want the centers. But with the LED ring it really helps.

t2.jpg 219 KB

I think I would be interested in a set. I would take a set of your FT decals as well

#2329 9 years ago

I have awesome T2 cards already.

Me as well

#2351 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Exoskeketon thingy

#2367 9 years ago

Vid has a guide on here on ghosting inserts. Lots of good info there.

3 weeks later
#2475 9 years ago

Mine too. Pretty normal.

4 weeks later
#2528 9 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Besides the fact the T800 in the animation doesn't look like a T800 I'm not sure if I should go for a blueish version to immitate the chrome (just like the sideart etc.) or if I should go for gray.

I like the blue. Take my money!

1 month later
#2586 9 years ago

Ted, are you only looking to auction the heli mod?

1 month later
#2722 9 years ago

Hot glue has not worked.

Try silicone?

3 weeks later
#2755 9 years ago

The OST version is baddass!!! How do I get one? Definitely one of the coolest mods I've seen! great work Endprodukt!

1 month later
#2847 9 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Not sure what Rock means by "underground seller" but the alternate translites are available here:

Doesn't seem very underground

4 years later
#7265 4 years ago

Only have a few of these left if anybody is interested in one? 50$ plus shipping.

Cheers

Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 7.03.38 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-05-25 at 7.03.38 AM (resized).pngc004b314f24ae237a39a87de29969216c2d74d43 (resized).jpgc004b314f24ae237a39a87de29969216c2d74d43 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 21.95
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NinJaBooT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only?tu=NinJaBooT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.