I have been to the paint shop today and spoke with the manager about this. It looks like
the painter could have got mixed up stacking the boards durring primer. 1 filling is for 8 boards,
so they do 8 at a time. We have tested some messed up boards from that production run
and the rest boards still here, we found 2. 2 Boards have also been sent back to us with the same damage,
luckly, happend during rough transport. And now this one that is rebuilt. We have found 5 in total.
This problem is luckly not on the hole batch and we hope its only the five we have found.
We appologize to all that have received one of these, we will do all we can to get this solved.
Regards from Hamburg