PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240330_033124675.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240330_033100685 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240330_033107624 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_050605393 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bohm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9112 1 year ago
Quoted from loscanones:

I would rather call that "heavy damaged area".
In my opinion you have only three options:
1. Restore the whole playfield - expensive like hell if not done by yourself. Actually it`s better to buy another machine than follow this procedure.
2. Use an overlay for that area. It costs ~40 bucks + transportation. It`s a pretty cheap and effective solution.
3. Do nothing, just clean it.
I attach a picture with the overlay, so you can get the idea.

[quoted image]

Fixing up a T2 I picked up a few years ago, needs too much work to be anything other than player's machine but these overlays from Pinball Center would really go a long way in the looks department, my question is are they recommended/worth the money?

#9116 1 year ago

9e38ecb219b828f0a9519aecef0111eb36da33b0 (resized).jpg9e38ecb219b828f0a9519aecef0111eb36da33b0 (resized).jpg

Can someone kindly share a photo of a properly wired, working drop target solenoid (#28) or at least confirm the wiring in the picture above is correct?

I toasted the last coil I wired this way but since then I replaced a faulty transistor at Q20 which may or may not have led to the coil's demise. The coil was originally wired with the blue-yellow and smaller violet wire on the left lug and the larger violet-orange wire to the lug on the right. I wired it back this way after replacing the transistor but it still isn't activating and I'm hesitant to burn up any more components.

#9119 1 year ago
Quoted from JakePG:

[quoted image]

Thank you, I had a lot of doubt after reading different things.

Quoted from Manny65:

When you say not working - do you mean in game play or solenoid test mode or both?
Worth reading https://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Williams_WPC#Blown_.2F_Failing_Q20_Transistor_on_the_Driver_Board_and_the_Tieback_Diode
Assuming you have the tie-back connected at the driver board end, then this link will take you through the steps to troubleshoot where the issue is https://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Williams_WPC#Coil_Fails_to_Work

This is great information so thank you. This helped me confirm the coil has voltage and will fire, continuity from the coil to the transistor is solid, the fuse is good and Tip102 at Q20 tests functional and we just replaced it so I'm still at a loss. That leaves testing transistor 2N5401 and IC LS374 at I think U2. Kind of debating sending the board off or just buying a new one, it has had a lot of work done to it and I'm a novice at board repair.

#9121 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Are you sure the return line to transistor is good? How did you fire the coil (briefly short the coil to ground, or short the transistor tab to ground or via the service menu)?

Yes, I checked continuity from the coil, through the connector to TIP102.

I shorted the transistor tab to ground

#9138 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohm:

Thank you, I had a lot of doubt after reading different things.

This is great information so thank you. This helped me confirm the coil has voltage and will fire, continuity from the coil to the transistor is solid, the fuse is good and Tip102 at Q20 tests functional and we just replaced it so I'm still at a loss. That leaves testing transistor 2N5401 and IC LS374 at I think U2. Kind of debating sending the board off or just buying a new one, it has had a lot of work done to it and I'm a novice at board repair.

I reached the end of my abilities and gave up diagnosing and bought a replacement Rottendog. Figure I would send out the old board for repairs and have an extra for me or one of the guys in the area.

New board cured my drop down target issue but now the upper half of the back box GI doesn’t light up, also the lane change function and entering initials don’t work , which is weird but it’s clearly tied to the new board since they seem to work with the original board.

Recommendations where to buy a new driver board because I’m sending this one back and who do you like for repairs. I’ve had Ks Arcade repair a board for me but it looks like they’re not doing that anymore

#9140 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Populate your own driver board with one of Victor’s designs (pinsider dumbass)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What do you mean by populate?

2 weeks later
#9161 1 year ago
Quoted from MydknyteStyrm:

Made a boneheaded move and not sure what’s next.
I was installing Cliffys on my T2, and knocked off the wires for the drop target coil. The soldering in this table is a bit rough so the wires broke easily.
I thought I read the schematic right but it didn’t apparently because when I powered it on I got Magic Smoke from the coil and shut it down. Coil was very hot to the touch.
Fixed the issue with the wires and started it up again. I now have Ground Shorts on rows 2,3 and 4. Just to make sure it was the board and not the PF I disconnect J209 and still has shorts on 2 and 4.
Signs are pointing to me frying the board. I’ve read about the u18-u20 IC chips that control this and most likely need to be replaced.
What I’m curious about is:
Which board would have been affected from this? MPU or Driver?
Isn’t this what the fuses are supposed to stop from happening?
What’s the best way to repair this one?
Thanks for any insight.

Hmmm... I had a similar situation not long ago and the ground shorts were a damaged U20 and U14 IC on the MPU. I shorted the solenoid to a lamp circuit and that initially caused the damage. You can confirm with a logic probe, read through this thread for guidance:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-ground-short-rows-2-7-at-start-up#post-6920891

#9162 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Can anyone offer advice on a display issue I have? Had the issue before and now it’s back again. Pics below.
It happened before a couple years ago on the original amber/orange DMD display and so I had removed the connectors from the board and the display and just cleaned them all with a toothbrush. It was good for a couple years after I did that. Then I sold the machine to a friend this past December and just bought it back recently. Now it’s doing it again but on the color DMD he installed. I removed the connectors again and reseated them several times and it seemed ok but came back after a game or two. I’ll try to clean it again like I did before but looking for a better solution or at least one that will last longer?
TIA[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm having the exact same issue on Fish Tales, I could touch the ribbon cable and it would correct so I changed all the ribbon cables but it still does this, albeit very infrequently. I'm going to clean it with LPS Electrical cleaner and a soft brush next.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#9164 1 year ago

sounds like just might need to replace the header and you are good to go?

Yeah, I try to avoid doing any type of soldering on circuit boards because I don't have a lot of practice and I'm bad at it but this will be the next step if cleaning doesn't work

#9167 1 year ago

Send it to a pro.
You have lots ot options there.
I do this work all the time and can do it for you if you want, but I am in Canada.cheers

I appreciate it.

Currently I harass a friend of mine who got me into pinball, he's pretty good at repair and lives close by.

2 months later
#9321 1 year ago

Reposting this from the tech forum:

Replaced worn right flipper leaf switch and started popping fuses at F102 and other strange behavior like being able to activate it in attract mode. Turns out the new leaf switch is shorting to the plunger, what I’m trying to reconcile is I can’t seem to place it in a position where it functions normally and doesn’t make contact with the plunger. For the time being I’ve insulated both with electrical tape but that’s not a good long term solution.
I ordered them from Pinball Life (SW-10A-48) but I’m wondering if their version is longer for some reason. I was going to snip off the end but that’s where the contact is so there really isn’t any extra to shorten.
I feel like maybe I’m missing something obvious but I don’t see it so I’m reaching out for advice

1 week later
#9327 1 year ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Williams has different cabinet switch configurations. The switch should be clear of any obstructions.
The switch most likely needs to be mounted lower in the cabinet.

My first mistake was not taking notes or at least paying very close attention where and how the original leaf switch was mounted. The new ones were identical so clearly I missed something. What I wound up doing is rearranging the blocks at the base and essentially moving the switch one block closer to the cabinet.

While that visibly worked I was still blowing fuses at F102 (right flipper fuse), I figured at that point I had burned up more transistors or something and kind of gave up because this pin has been an absolute problem child. I got a wild hair to look at it closer one day and found that the EOS switch on the flipper wasn't opening. I adjusted it and it's been working fine ever since. I replaced the switch because the flipper was weak and the switch had had it, but I don't think it's coincidence that I had 2 separate issues causing the same problem because it was working fine before, I just can't explain why the EOS would have gone out of adjustment at the same time.

3 months later
#9508 1 year ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

There's absolutely no doubt that your game was in water for a bit. Everything i'm seeing is text-book flood damage. I am curious if all the bits under the playfield are rusted and corroded also.

I didn't think flood so much but definitely a very humid environment, but maybe you're right.

1 week later
#9601 1 year ago

Need some help guys.

Right flipper engages when you hit the start button (not when you just turn it on) so I looked underneath and found the right diode connection in the the first picture below had broken, probably due to vibrations over time. So I replaced both diodes thinking this would solve the issue, however it still does it. It’s my understanding that T2 flippers are engaged solely through switches and that there are no transistors involved, so looking around the only other thing I found is in the second picture, which looks like a possibly damaged ceramic disc capacitor (.1 uF 500V).

So could this be causing my issue and can I test it in circuit or does it have to come out? Also, how do I test it? I’m pretty sure I can play without in the short term but I wanted to get some help before I start snipping and cutting.

A little history; I replaced the cabinet leaf switch a few months ago and it started locking on because it was making contact with the plunger, which managed to burn through a few fuses before I figured it out. It may have damaged the capacitor then but that wouldn't explain why it isn’t working now. Also, I don’t think it’s coincidence the diode connection and capacitor broke at the same time (if capacitor is actually broken)

Update: just found out the left flipper activates the plunger so now I'm completely lost.

4AEFB7F2-8FF2-445C-8AE3-998D55A5EBCB (resized).jpeg4AEFB7F2-8FF2-445C-8AE3-998D55A5EBCB (resized).jpeg51EE8422-A537-4B0A-9B99-F9BB4EEA47F2 (resized).jpeg51EE8422-A537-4B0A-9B99-F9BB4EEA47F2 (resized).jpeg

#9603 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

With T2 (pre-fliptronics) the 50V power goes through the flipper button leaf switch. However the flippers can only work when the relay is active, which is enabled when you start a game - this is why with your issue the flipper only engages when you hit the start button. Therefore you have a short through your flipper button leaf switch - for example the leaf switch is permanently close, or you have a dead short through the capacitor, or those wires are shorted somewhere else.
[quoted image]
Using a DMM (with the machine turned off) you can do a connectivity test between the 2 lugs on the leaf switch. If shorted (which is suspected), unsolder the capacitor and retest it should now be open. Then test the capacitor to confirm it's shorted and needs to be replaced.
Note the current solder connection on the leaf switch isn't great - here's a great thread on soldering that helped me when I first started out https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terrybs-soldering-guide-part-1
As for the issue with the left flipper activating the plunger, that sounds like a diode issue (either failure or installed backwards) which will cause multiple switch activations in the switch matrix. Check out this video which will help you identify the switch/diode with the issue

Thanks Manny! Really appreciate your help and information.

Did the connectivity test and removing the capacitor fixed all the issues, which brings up several different questions.

Do you think the diode wire break caused the capacitor to go bad? Game was working fine until the other day.

Also, the left flipper no longer activates the plunger. Looking at the switch matrix video it seems possible that the capacitor was also causing that, imitating a diode failure in a way.

Game is working good again but I’m going to replace the capacitor anyway, looks like it’s not absolutely necessary but will prevent excessive fouling of the flipper switch contacts.

#9609 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I'm struggling to see the connection between the flipper switches and the plunger being activated ... that said it's good to hear that you've identified the failed component causing the issue.

I jumped the gun on this. I thought I had it fixed until I was putting it back together and when I started a game it did it again, and it's not just the left it's both. I went through the switch test to see if I could see it on the screen but I couldn't replicate it. When I started a new game it wouldn't do it. Long story short it seems to do it only when it's cold, after it warms up it behaves normal. My next move is to look for shorts and the diodes on the related components in the switch matrix (video was a big help, thanks), seems like there is just a bad connection somewhere.

#9612 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I believe there's a setting that allows you to launch the ball using the flippers buttons - is that turned on?
When it occurs, is it just when there is a ball in the shooter lane? or every time you press the flipper button (regardless where the ball is on the PF)?

No, I looked at that setting and it's off.

Just when the ball is in the shooter lane, it won't activate after it launches the ball

#9615 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

What version of s/w are you running?

Does this look right?

23E26DD6-04BF-48B5-BB05-581BED741454 (resized).jpeg23E26DD6-04BF-48B5-BB05-581BED741454 (resized).jpeg
#9618 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Yes that version shouldn't be causing any issues ... maybe try a factory reset just to make sure.
The other thing is to check the solder joints for cracking or poor connections - the solder should be smooth and nicely formed. If the problem disappears as the game warms up, this could point to a poor connection somewhere (like the solder joints on the flipper button leaf switch you posted earlier - not being critical, just trying to give you pointers as to what could be the problem and what to look for).
Hope this helps

I appreciate your help and I'm glad you linked me to the solder thread. My approach to soldering was all wrong because I honestly didn't know what I was doing. I see a lot of redoes in my future.

#9620 1 year ago
Quoted from MG7322:

Anyone have a gun calibration procedure? My gun off slightly causing the ball not to roll into it (gets stuck on the wire form). Seems like it can’t find the home position all of a sudden. If it does the self calibration the game will play fine the rest of the night. Also before I do the self calibration during multi-ball it will just rotate back and forth and not go home. (Screwing up my multiball event of course)
Going to dig into this today. Thanks in advance for guidance.

I don't know what you mean by self-calibration but I had more or less the same problem. Most likely the “home” switch is out of position making contact with the cam too early or the switch isn’t working properly, so I would pull the cam out, confirm both switches are working in switch test and clean them with an electrical cleaner, re-install the cam then move the home switch to a better contact position. Make very small adjustments, I had a hard time lining mine up and it's frustrating because you have to check it every time you adjust but I would start with this

1 week later
#9631 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Curious, are there any specific LED lighting kits you folks feel stand above the rest? The game I purchased came with LEDs but I'm not loving the color layout. I recently added a blue LED strip to the top of the back panel and was surprised to see how UV reflective the paint is on the plastics and playfield! I really love these neon accents and would like to incorporate a setup that accentuates these features, but I also don't want to create a "blue monster" if you catch my drift! Any help (and photos of solid setups!) would be appreciated, thanks!

For the most part I like white LED's for the GI and color matching for the inserts. I bought this kit from Comet and I'm pretty happy with it

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/terminator-2-led-kit

#9633 1 year ago
Quoted from tripplett:

Did you keep the incan flashers or go LED on those too?

The only place I kept incandescents is in the hot dog. Flashers there were too bright and distracting, they're good everywhere else. I really like the way the cannon action looks with it's LED flasher and also the game over sequence when everything is dark and only the flashers are in operation.

#9636 1 year ago
Quoted from EStroh:

This is probably the most divisive topic in all pinball!
My two cents: It's your game - feel free to experiment and do what you want.
My (more detailed) two cents - I have a pretty decent collection of W/B pins, and I almost always use some version of white for the GI and I have migrated from using matching colored LED's for the inserts (I mostly just use white there as well). My BIG exception is T2. I love the glowing florescent rings in the game and I don't think the artwork is all that great otherwise (not an easy thing to admit on a T2 forum page). So for those reasons I just went ahead and did blue "clown puke" lights on this one to try it out with the intension of going back to cool white at some point... but I never did. So my TOTAN sitting right next to it glows in all warm white, and the IJ on the other side is all sunlight white... but the T2 sitting between them looks completely menacing with it's blue light and florescent highlights... I love it!
<Picture not added due to expected backlash>

Let's see this blueberry!

#9640 1 year ago
Quoted from EStroh:

Oh crap I'm going to be crucified for this post but here's my "clown puke" T2.
In my defense this is the only pin I've done this to... I otherwise HATE anything other than white in the GI's. I also a have a Pinsound Rammstein mix running on this pin (that I created) as well as a shaker and a TON of mods. You really have to play it to appreciate the adrenaline rush - personally, I play it more than any other pin than I have here (stock looking AFM, TOTAN, TZ, IJ, TNA, W20, etc).
I'm sure 95% of the folks reading this are climbing the walls right now (so sorry). But hey, it's my favorite pin and I'm NEVER going to sell it!
[quoted image][quoted image]

So umm.... that's pretty awesome, I bet it looks even better in person.

My T2 had a rough former life and isn't in the best condition cosmetically but still flips pretty good, so I've unwisely spent a lot of money dressing it up, but now it actually presents pretty good in my line-up. I think LED's made the biggest difference visually but making my own soundtrack for it would be incredible, so how did you do that? I'm sure it's been covered a hundred times so if you can just direct me to a thread or give me some key words it would be much appreciated.

1 week later
#9680 1 year ago
Quoted from Ant-H:

It’s made by Nemesis. You can buy them from Amazon I believe.

This is great, what did you use to cut it? The edges are very sharp and clean

https://a.co/d/fu846Yd

This is the wall mount, which is more expensive, but may be easier to work with since the back is open and the eyes light up already, may be too big to fit though.

#9692 1 year ago

Don't you have to have one locked in the skull other

Quoted from Ant-H:

Initially as a complete skull it is far too long to fit as is due to it being a complete skull. But in terms of height and width when compared to the original plastic one did by side, it’s basically the same, just a lot longer from front to back. I did decide at one point to go with the loot crate skull mod but that looked too small imo.
I wanted it to be in the same position as the original, which is why I cut the sides so that I could mount it further back and in the same place as the original skull.
It was a bit more work than just cutting the sides as I had to grind some of the inside of the skull away so that the wire form had enough clearance.
That way the wire form could be completely hidden from one side and I could mount right back so you could still see the drop down target when playing.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome!

A friend gave me a bunch Terminator memorabilia and the loot crate skull was included. I thought about using it but I agree that it’s just a bit too small

#9718 1 year ago
Quoted from ravve:

Just built myself a pinball rotisserie, I´ve decided to remove the playfield completely Wish me luck! Btw, if anyone have photos or descriptons on which connector goes where in the backbox, that would be appreciated! Long story short, my game came with an empty backbox (except for the wire harness/connectors), I have all pcb:s ready but need to make sure to connect them right... Already searched the web to gather pics and hopefully I have enough, but still if u guys have more pics or similar, it would be nice

There are 52 pages in the topic image gallery of this thread, I have sussed out a lot of issues using it. I kind of forget about it sometimes but it is a useful tool, just have to do a little searching. I got this one off of page 2.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#9719 1 year ago

Just realized that post may have come off a little harsh and I really didn't mean it to be. I've gotten my fair share of help on this site and I'm happy to pass it on whenever I can, especially on this game (it has been a problem child). I used the topic image gallery for Paragon to help me put it back together because I didn't take the best pictures, looks like Terminator has a lot of images too but I'm sure most of us will gladly help you out.

#9729 1 year ago
Quoted from tripplett:

Has anyone installed these PinGraffics blades? If so did you like them? Any other blades people liking in their T2? I'm looking through the image gallery and see a few mirrors but that's all. Thanks.
https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/holo-terminator-2-pinblades
[quoted image]

I like those a lot, with the right LEDs they will look really good. I went with these:

1F06C445-DB6C-48D7-98ED-91582D714937 (resized).jpeg1F06C445-DB6C-48D7-98ED-91582D714937 (resized).jpeg
https://mezelmods.com/collections/terminator-2-pinball-mods/products/terminator-2-gameblades

#9741 1 year ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

After driving 8 hours round trip, Im now part of the club. Needs a little work and Im going to trick this one out.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Mine might be rougher than yours. It's not bad enough that I feel the need to restore it because it plays good and presents fine in a lineup, LEDs work wonders, so I'm going to stick some money in it, make it more interesting. Good to know about the Color DMD, that's a lot of scratch for something lame.

1 week later
#9758 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Thanks I am not very efficient at finding the correct item at Marcos.
It leads me to this part
515-5352-00 plunge
From this kit:
VERTICAL UP KICKER (VUK) COMPONENT KIT
#565-0029-01
Vertical Up Kicker (VUK) repair kit contains plunger, cap, spring, spring compression clips and roll pin.
Order this kit if you need the 545-5227-00 Vertical Up-Kicker ball "cup".
Ships un-assembled.
Contains the following components:
545-5227-00 ball popper cap
515-5352-00 plunger
266-5025-00 spring
270-5010-00 compression ring (3)
251-5004-00 roll pin
Reference:
Data East / Sega / Stern 565-0029-01
Wico 18-002900
Weight: 0.1 lb
But doesn't say it is for T2
Product Compatibility
DATA EAST
STAR WARS (Data East) , TALES FROM THE CRYPT,
And mine is black not natural nylon.
PLUNGER ASSEMBLY 3.875 INCHES
#A-11336
Ball popper armature and nylon tip extension assembly.
Overall length 3.875 inches (98 mm)
Reference:
D-12642 bottom ball popper assembly
B-12505 bracket
D-11335-2 ball popper assembly
B-11631 bracket
A-11336 armature
D-11335-1 ball popper assembly
20-9314-7 roll pin dowel 3/32 inch diameter x 1/2 long
515-5352-00
Weight: 1.73 oz
BALLY
ATLANTIS (Bally), BLACK ROSE, DR DUDE, DR DUDE, ELVIRA, PARTY ZONE,
WILLIAMS
BANZAI RUN, BLACK KNIGHT 2000, F-14 TOMCAT, FISH TALES, HURRICANE, SPACE STATION, TERMINATOR 2,

Are you looking for this?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-8053

#9760 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Thanks for taking the time and looking at this for me. I need the shaft that fits into the plunger cap.
If you look at my pic I need the part that get driven up by the coil the top of it broke off and you can see where the pin goes into it cuz it is broke there.

Oh, I see you found it in the post I quoted.

#9768 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

Recently lost my right flipper, no power.
On the power driver board Fuse 112 was good ,but Fuse 102 was blown, replaced it and it blew again. I am suspecting BR3 rectifier, but haven't pulled the board to tested it yet. My pins don't break down often but when they do I need to go into learning mod, but there is much to learn, so I am looking for advice if I am on the right path from someone who knows these old Williams boards better than me.

When mine was doing this it was my right flipper leaf switch making contact with the plunger. Took me a while to figure it out.

#9770 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

I ill check that tonight. You are referring to the EOS?

No, for me it was the right flipper cabinet mounted leaf switch, the one actuated by the flipper button. It started happening when a I installed a new leaf switch and didn't realize it was touching the plunger, there's not a lot of clearance between them. I had to rearrange the blocks on the new leaf switch to make room and I added a strip of electrical tape for good measure.

#9780 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

I checked the clearance at the leaf on the cabinet switch and it does hit the ball plunger when button is hit, never did it before but something must have changed. Would that cause a short. I need to round up some fuses to do more testing. Out of stock of 3a slo blow.

That's your huckleberry!

#9784 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

I am waiting on 3A Slo fuses from Digikey, but in the meantime, would 4A slo be too much to test with? It is a 2.5A from factory spec but had 3A installed, but I am worried 4A may be too big to use temporary to see if the cabinet switch shorting on the plunger is the problem.

I wouldn't, but that's just me. I've turned small problems into big ones by taking shortcuts too many times

2 weeks later
#9813 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Been working hard on this transformation and figured I’d share the fruits of my labor with perhaps the one group of people that may actually give a shit!
Bought this game beat up and abused but really happy with how she’s turned out so far. I found a lot of great inspiration on this thread and in particular from the glorious build that Dna127 so graciously documented on Pinball life! I wish I had his skill set but I made do with what I had, and paid (handsomely I might add, god damn are chrome parts expensive!!) for the parts I couldn’t build myself.
Hope you folks dig it! Last two items I’m waiting on are the custom cannon and shooter lane covers. Likely need to add a few spotlights up front too in order to brighten up the middle playfield, but that should do it!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Fancy!

#9815 1 year ago
Quoted from DystopicPinball:

Hi everyone,
I'd like to share with you the gallery of all the mods I've made for my Terminator2 pinball!
Thank you
https://www.dystopicpinball.com/my-pinball-gallery/terminator-2

Great, more things to spend my money on

4 months later
#10310 8 months ago
Quoted from ravve:

Guys! I need some opinions for this playfield protector that I bought online.
Unlike other protectors, this one is covering the whole playfield. It came missing a bunch of holes, so I have put LOTS of time into making new holes.
Now it looks like in the pic below.
I compared it to the more known protector, which has cuts in several places. I marked these places with blue line.
Do I dare to put the protector on the game as it is, or should I cut it according to the blue lines? If don´t like the idea of cutting it since I already put that much time into it, but my concern is that there will probably be stuff holding it down if I don´t cut it. Like the ramps. I read that the protector shouldn´t be held by nothing so that it is allowed to be flexible when temperature etc changes.
Opinions? Should I try as it is or will I regret it?[quoted image]

Curious to know how this is working out for you. I'm considering adding it to a game but I've had problems with them in the past, maybe this thinner material is better

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 21.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bohm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only?tu=Bohm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.