• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 220.
#401 11 years ago

I don't recall the exact setup, but just check the lock hole and press down with your finger, like the ball would. It should register/hear a slight ''click'' If it doesn't, you need to tweak the switch under it so it does.

#402 11 years ago

T2 questions:

1. It's interesting. My official Williams manual lists a few insert lamps as #555 when they are in fact #44. What's the difference in these anyway, besides the #44 being harder to change? They seem to do the exact same thing. Both are capable of turning on and off and lighting similar sized insert.

2. If I want to replace my 3 coin slot lamps with LED's, what bulbs do I use? they look like #44, but the manual lists something completely different, not the standard sizes I'm used to.

3. I ordered some replacement twist wedge-lamp inserts, and although they look identical to the ones in my T2, the don't twist close! They are supposedly the standard Williams twist-wedge's...did T2 use a slightly different model?

Thanks everyone....learning as I go.....

#403 11 years ago

After being disappointed in the lame reproduction skull which I sent back. I won a nos one on Ebay now I just need apron decals and the t1000 mod and I can call it done.

#404 11 years ago

Nice. I'm looking into getting a light for the T-1000 mod...

#405 11 years ago

Well not very happy with Bay Area Amusements sent my janky skull back. Paid 44 dollars was refunded 24 it was supposed to be a 15% restocking fee which would of came to 6.60 what a joke.

Beyond that the picture on the website is not the skull you will receive.

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-T28569

Edit: They messed up on the refund

#406 11 years ago

Sheesh...how did they come up with that??

Inventor_works.gifInventor_works.gif

#407 11 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

After being disappointed in the lame reproduction skull which I sent back. I won a nos one on Ebay now I just need apron decals and the t1000 mod and I can call it done.

Good luck on the, "done".

#408 11 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Good luck on the, "done".

Unless there is a color DMD in the future I'm done

I need to finish my mame cab someday

#409 11 years ago

I'm actually started down my newest path. I've posted pics of my topper before. I've always wanted something more, so. I have the parts (servo and switches) picked out. Soon the Endoskeleton will move! Maybe.......

#410 11 years ago

I ordered a red DMD cover from pinbits....I'm gonna install this weekend. I always wanted T2 to have a red display

#411 11 years ago

Keep us posted on this bigduke!

#412 11 years ago

Im a bit of a pinball newbee and after some advice. I'm having probs with the gun ball lock. I keep hitting the lock but the ball comes back out 50% of the time. There is a small wire gate before the lock that doesn't seem to do anything. Is it supposed to? (See pic) Or is there a other reason?

#413 11 years ago

Wire gate

image.jpgimage.jpg

#414 11 years ago

Didn't someone here have a similar problem?

#415 11 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

I've heard Marco's skull looks like the real thing. Can anyone confirm if Marco's HK Ship is good or not? I need a new one....

#416 11 years ago
Quoted from Manby:

Im a bit of a pinball newbee and after some advice. I'm having probs with the gun ball lock. I keep hitting the lock but the ball comes back out 50% of the time. There is a small wire gate before the lock that doesn't seem to do anything. Is it supposed to? (See pic) Or is there a other reason?

I need to double check, but I dont think that gate is connected to anything. I think it just holds the ball in. The pop out lock may have a loose cable that needs resoldering if it only comes out sometimes. If you use the controls on the inside of the coin door, you can navigate to solenoid tests. Go through until you hit that specific solenoid (displayed on screen as gun lock, I believe) and see if it is working. Then check the wire connections on the bottom.

#417 11 years ago

I've just been tinkering and i bent that gate a little so that it does hold the ball in but if the ball doesnt sit in the lock hole then it rests against the gate. Then the machine can't find the ball. The only way to sort it is to pull the glass!!
Ive done the solenoid test and no fault. Not sure what to do.

#418 11 years ago

ok, then the unit is functioning properly. If the ball does not go into the lock hole and stay, here are a few things to consider:
- are there any flat spots on the ball? does the same thing happen using other pinballs?
- could adjusting the leg levelers (lower in the back, higher in the front) make a slightly less slanted playfield so that the ball stays in.
- Are there any divots in the playfield around the pop out that the ball is resting in.
- Is the ball the correct size? I think there are more than one size. Easy way to tell is to put the ball in another lock hole and see if it stays.

#419 11 years ago
Quoted from jshortsl:

ok, then the unit is functioning properly. If the ball does not go into the lock hole and stay, here are a few things to consider:
- are there any flat spots on the ball? does the same thing happen using other pinballs?
- could adjusting the leg levelers (lower in the back, higher in the front) make a slightly less slanted playfield so that the ball stays in.
- Are there any divots in the playfield around the pop out that the ball is resting in.
- Is the ball the correct size? I think there are more than one size. Easy way to tell is to put the ball in another lock hole and see if it stays.

All good suggestions. I am going with adjusting the leg levelers.

#421 11 years ago

Sorry spfxted we've all been busy with other clubs, Ha,Ha! Just look what you've started.Well, you didn't start the joke clubs, that was started against the anti-clubbers. But, boy are we having fun with them...LOL
Bill

#422 11 years ago

Long live the T2 club!

#423 11 years ago

Yeah! The First and Best! They'll Be Back!

#424 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah! The First and Best! They'll Be Back!

+1

#425 11 years ago

When are those T-Shirts going to be ready? I want one!

#426 11 years ago

#427 11 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

+1

#428 11 years ago

I was looking for other places. I got a quote of between $20 and $25 each to make a dozen shirts. Then shipping...so it might be about $31 per shirt! Anyone got a cheaper place?

0033.gif0033.gif

#429 11 years ago

Sorry about re-posting the same question: Anybody with one complete set of plastics?
I got a reply from SSBilliards...the only answer i`ve got was "yes, the set is available". And nothing else.
Before i start ordering some separate plastics, i will wait for a "full set" offer...even repros
Thanks in advance for any possible info...

#430 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Anyone got a cheaper place?

Try Red Onion in Tampa, FL. Old friends that use to print for a tattoo shop I co-owned when I lived in Tampa, I believe his name is Rick, but thats 15 years ago.

Red Onions, listed under "Screen Printing" category, is located at 1804 E 3rd Ave Tampa FL, 33605 and can be reached by (813)248-2615

Tell them Bill from Blue Devil sent you.

#431 11 years ago

Does anyone actually own the full on chrome T2?

#432 11 years ago

Thanks badpenny!

#433 11 years ago

The problem is the set up cost, then after that the per-shirt pricing isn't bad. You will be able to send graphics to them and discuss price. single color would probably be the cheapest.
"If you want to live" Ha,Ha!

#434 11 years ago

Just like to say i am a new owner of t2. Game is awsome. So i guess i am member if you guys and girls let me. What do i got to do buy a round of beer or something.

#435 11 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Does anyone actually own the full on chrome T2?

T2 Chrome edition here.

#436 11 years ago

slimmer....you're IN! Welcome!

#437 11 years ago

Isn't it great that they even have a T2 Smiley! 8)

#438 11 years ago
Quoted from loscanones:

T2 Chrome edition here.

Let's see some pics!

#439 11 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Let's see some pics!

It`s under restoration ( see previous posts )...if you want to see some parts for upgrade, i will post the pics...

#440 11 years ago

I just install the final chrome upgrades...T2 lane guides. I also did the red DMD upgrade...Looks awesome. The powder coated rails come tomorrow.

Soon this week we'll have the 3rd T2 Club give away....a set of powder coated Williams legs...winner pays shipping

Here are some pics for now.

T2_21.jpgT2_21.jpg T2_22.jpgT2_22.jpg T2_24.jpgT2_24.jpg

#441 11 years ago

Few more..before / after

T2_23.jpgT2_23.jpg T2_20.jpgT2_20.jpg

#442 11 years ago

jdub! Got the guide! AWESOME! Thanks!!

#443 11 years ago

Now, I just need the legs!

#444 11 years ago

Welcome. Thanks for the club

#445 11 years ago

Playfield clear coated on the back side and some elements are being installed.
Coils were cleaned and tomorrow new printed coil wrappers will be applied.

DSCN5889.JPGDSCN5889.JPG DSCN5835.JPGDSCN5835.JPG DSCN5854.JPGDSCN5854.JPG

#446 11 years ago

Boy. That red dmd cover looks great. Is it that cool in real life?

#447 11 years ago

Flipper's Amusements near the Outer Banks in NC had a pinball tourney last weekend. The winner won a T2 machine. I was unable to make the drive down there, but I saw the below image of their tournament shirts. I placed an order via phone to have one shipped to me.

Tournament.jpgTournament.jpg

#448 11 years ago

I'll be posting a youtube later today of a game I just played on my T2. Just got a new dmd for it, first game was 300 million, a bad game for me lol

#449 11 years ago

Here is the video I took today of me playing my T2
Had a hard time getting the Supa Jackpot...Had a few good shots, one from the left lock random awards was a hurry up and hit the shot right from the eject point.

#450 11 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Here is the video I took today of me playing my T2
Had a hard time getting the Supa Jackpot...Had a few good shots, one from the left lock random awards was a hurry up and hit the shot right from the eject point.
» YouTube video

Cool. I like the blue flippers, was thinking about that one. I've replaced all the white/clear inserts bulbs with blue LED's. Looks much better now, especially around the target indicators under the ship. Next up, blue LED flashers. Thinking about replacing the pop bumpers with blue too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 21.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.50
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Harrisburg, PA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 220.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.