• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 220.
#3501 8 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Figured I would ask here first...just looking for a little knowledge before I pop the hood and go in....(first time stand-up target problem)...the middle 3 bank of stand-up's....one of them(right one) kind of flops around when hit (still registers)...so just wondering if something can be tightened to fix this or when this happens is it time to order a new one....Thank You.................Joey

Like he said dude, I already adressed this like recently, lol.

I bought the enhanced stand up targets from pbr. Havent put them in yet. Should just be 2 screws, unsolder, resolder, boom. Im doing all 3.

#3503 8 years ago

Mine has a plastic triangle above the top right lock hole.............Joey

#3504 8 years ago

Mine has a plastic triangle above the top right lock hole.............Joey

......sry was hard to get a pic

#3505 8 years ago

And that was saposta be an edit...not a quote.... ................Joey

#3506 8 years ago

Figured I would ask here first...just looking for a little knowledge before I pop the hood and go in....(first time stand-up target problem)...the middle 3 bank of stand-up's....one of them(right one) kind of flops around when hit (still registers)...so just wondering if something can be tightened to fix this or when this happens is it time to order a new one....Thank You.................Joey

There are 2 screws that hold the target bracket to the bottom of the playfield that can loosen up. Sometimes, in machines this old, the screw holes in the wood playfield can get worn and stripped out preventing the screws from tightening. If the holes are stripped, grab some wooden toothpicks or wooden matches, put some wood glue on the toothpick, stick it in the the stripped hole and break it off. Then screw everything back together.

Also, you can take a shot at tightening the target switch stack to the bracket. Some are riveted together, some are bolted.

#3507 8 years ago

Ohh....and they have those plastics around the skull for about $60 on E-bay....some sights have them but usually out of stock...............Joey

#3508 8 years ago

Thank you guys for all the target help/advice...I'll post back when I get in there..............Joey

#3509 8 years ago

Thanks Breaking_Dad... I will check out where that right lock hole is.

What was the Australian pinball parts website that sold T2 single plastics?

#3510 8 years ago

I think it's this one....but it looks all different now....???.............Joey

http://www.pinball.center/en/

#3511 8 years ago

Does anyone have this skull surround plastic (lower in picture) plastic that they'd sell? Send me a PM. Thanks.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3512 8 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

Does anyone have this skull surround plastic (lower in picture) plastic that they'd sell? Send me a PM. Thanks.

image.jpg

Ebay au should have these. He is called pinsales of pinballsales. Used to be mr pinball. Also pinball.co may have these

#3513 8 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

image.jpg

Mine like that is broken too. Just be aware that most T2 repro plastics out there at the moment do not have the correct fluorescent red ink. It is a flat red. On this piece, I don't think it will matter as much as the red part is way in the back.

#3514 8 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

image.jpg

I think just about everyones is broken in one way or another, lol.

#3515 8 years ago

Let me know if you want to split the set on E-bay...as I need the other one.....???..................Joey

#3516 8 years ago

Breaking_Dad..... PM sent

#3517 8 years ago

Likewise........well that worked out good..... ..................Joey

#3518 8 years ago

Does anyone have a good product/paint for matching the fluorescent pink on the playfield?

#3519 8 years ago

I hope we didn't break any rules buying & selling not going through the market section.

#3521 8 years ago
Quoted from Tachammer:

Does anyone have a good product/paint for matching the fluorescent pink on the playfield?

While we are at it...how about this blue....???...Thank you.............Joey
image.jpgimage.jpg

#3522 8 years ago

ouch that sucks.

#3523 8 years ago

I found an existing topic about the pink. Has anyone tried the fluorescent pink spray paint that they sell at home depot?

Thanks,
Tim

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-playfield-color-matching-haaalp

#3524 8 years ago

While we are at it...how about this blue....???...Thank you.............Joey
image.jpg

Lol. That looks 100% like mine. I will decal mine. What will you do?

#3525 8 years ago

Prob just touch up paint the best I can.....while it does suck...I just look at it like battle scars...not bad as that's all she took since '91...plus I'm more of a play the snot out of it rather than just have a looker...............Joey

#3526 8 years ago

Leg protectors will cover about half of that dmg. I run the light blue ones on mine, looks good. Red should also look good

#3527 8 years ago

Does anyone know what the clear triangle plastics are for or what they represent from the movie?Screenshot_2015-07-22-16-01-14.pngScreenshot_2015-07-22-16-01-14.png

#3528 8 years ago

I believe they are to prevent air balls.....if they are part of the art that is news to me..............Joey

#3529 8 years ago
Quoted from joe2012:

Pinball Resource has the enhanced stand up targets. They have a stronger back on them. Joe

Steve made me a set of the stronger targets and I can tell you they are awesome and worth the price.

#3531 8 years ago

I believe they are to prevent air balls.....if they are part of the art that is news to me..............Joey

Oh ok... that would make sense. Thanks again for your help.

#3532 8 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

Thanks for the pictures & posts. It really helped with replacing the new white rubber rings & getting to the areas for cleaning & waxing.
This blog was helpful also....
http://creamyeagle.blogspot.com/2014/05/terminator-2-pinball-tear-down.html?m=1

Yay that's my blog! It's so cool to see it get used. Glad it helped you.

#3533 8 years ago
Quoted from dbloom:

Yay that's my blog! It's so cool to see it get used. Glad it helped you.

I reference your blog all the time - please don't ever take it down - and thank you!

#3534 8 years ago

tested pinsoundboard yesterday in my project

#3535 8 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

tested pinsoundboard yesterday in my project
» YouTube video

The music is a nice touch, but those Arnold impressions are pretty bad.

#3536 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

In your opinion. I think it's rather harsh to discredit Joe Gaudets work who did this all for free.

There aren't many who could do it better or did it for free.

#3537 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Thats the beauty of the Pinsound board... you can use whatever sound clips you want for any event. You can put the original callouts back in and keep all the awesome soundtrack work that Endprodukt put into that mix.

Its just that compared to the high fidelity stereo soundtrack, the original mono, low bitrate callouts will sound like they are coming out of a tin can...

The Pinsound board appears to be crazy expensive but the fidelity and audio tuning options are awesome. You really don't need a speaker upgrade or sub-woofer (although, one still would help with the bass extension). You have total control of the backbox volume, bass and treble and the cabinet speaker volume, bass and treble. Made the stock speakers in my DE SW sound like a high end audio equipment... well... almost.... I do not feel the need to upgrade the speakers at least...

So for those of you willing to spend $150 or more on upgraded speakers, you may want to give the $340 Pinsound board a try first... You will get the benifit of better amps and more tuning options plus, you can (if you want) easily change out parts of the game's soundtrack.

#3538 8 years ago

Just curious if many people have broken ir brittle plastic light sockets in the backbox? Is it much of a project to change them out?

#3539 8 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

Just curious if many people have broken ir brittle plastic light sockets in the backbox? Is it much of a project to change them out?

Yep they are fragile. Not difficult to replace.

#3540 8 years ago

Thanks Snakes... I received my new T2 skull. I'll see about carving out spots for LED eyes & the bottom for the wires.20150724_174246.jpg20150724_174246.jpg20150724_174252.jpg20150724_174252.jpg20150724_174256.jpg20150724_174256.jpg

#3541 8 years ago

It actually reminds me of Jeff Dunham's terrorist dummy. download.jpgdownload.jpg

#3542 8 years ago

Mine came in today too and now sits on my desk. It was a good mail day as I also had a new oem gameboy sp charger arrive along with another package too. The skull is interesting, very soft rubberized plastic I suppose but has some very nice detailing on it.

#3543 8 years ago

Whelp. Got her in TNT and my t2 back together been a long 6 weeks or so, anyhow... Here's some final install pics. I think it looks great!

image.jpgimage.jpg
image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg
image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg
image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

#3544 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3545 8 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

In your opinion. I think it's rather harsh to discredit Joe Gaudets work who did this all for free.
There aren't many who could do it better or did it for free.

I will give you credit for the score; it sounds awesome. But, I am not a fan of those call outs. Regardless of his effort, or that he did it for free, I can tell they are not even close to authentic. If they make you happy, then feel free to enjoy them.

David Andrew Brent does a really good impression, but I doubt anyone here would pony up the cash for his work.

#3546 8 years ago

I bet it looks great in person. In photos it's Impossible to see through the red and orange light bath

Quoted from tilted81:

Whelp. Got her in TNT and my t2 back together been a long 6 weeks or so, anyhow... Here's some final install pics. I think it looks great!
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_3.jpg

#3547 8 years ago

Breaking_Dad .... You PM'd me asking about splitting the cost & you having the other T2 plastic I bought & now I haven't heard from you. Are you still wanting to do this?

#3548 8 years ago

Breaking_Dad.... just got your pm.. plastic looks good. Glad you can use it.

#3549 8 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Are you ok with the brightness of the LED rings on your pops? Have you seen the pop-decals for T2 yet?

#3550 8 years ago

This is T2 related so I hope you guys don't mind. I had the 2 versions of the bb decals so I had them mounted on some thin aluminum, I drilled out the eyes and lit up them. I have 3 of them mounted on the ceiling in the game room looking down on the people.

IMGA0071.jpgIMGA0071.jpg
IMGA0072.jpgIMGA0072.jpg
IMGA0073.jpgIMGA0073.jpg
IMGA0960.jpgIMGA0960.jpg
IMGA0965.jpgIMGA0965.jpg
IMGA0969.jpgIMGA0969.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 21.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 27.95
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 220.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.