PXL_20240327_043017894 (resized).jpg
20240325_183907-COLLAGE (resized).jpg
IMG_0437 (resized).JPG
IMG_0436 (resized).JPG
ett (resized).png
IMG_2587 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1784 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1883 (resized).jpeg

There are 10,892 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 218.
#3451 8 years ago

Came with brain chip key ring too

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3452 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Im about to replace my center stand ups with the pbr reinforced ones because they take a beating and are always flopped over to the side resting on each other.
I also have blade decals to put on at some point.
image.jpg

Why not just get mezel's stand up target splints for them?

http://mezelmods.com/products/stern-target-splints

#3453 8 years ago

5mm led's seem to be a perfect match

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3454 8 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

5mm led's seem to be a perfect match

image.jpg

Do you have link and price?

#3455 8 years ago

Not a link but they are all over, it was a loot crate exclusive last month so I'd snatch one before they are gone. 12-15 bucks... I didn't have any red's but here is the idea

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3456 8 years ago

Let us know how cutting the back out for the wire ramp and such goes. It could look good if it installs correctly.

#3457 8 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Hey guys, seen this on eBay and figured it would be roughly same size as skull in game... What ya'll think? It's got the look, might be sweet with some led's in the eyes

Thanks for posting that these hit ebay! Someone that got one in the loot crate posted theirs a while ago and I could not find one at the time. I was able to find one BIN today for $11 with shipping, not bad! You might be able to do better if you waited for an auction to close. There are a ton of them out there now...

#3458 8 years ago

I could see getting that not only as a fan, but for anyone with any terminator table too, and you could use the keychain there as a fob for your terminator pinball machine. Would look cool just hanging out of there.

What's the size on that skull anyway?

#3459 8 years ago

Roughly, 4.25 tall, 4 deep, 3.5 wide. The originals roughly 5 tall, 3 wide, 2.5 deep. I'm gonna mess with placement TNT ill post pics if I think it'll work/ look ok

#3460 8 years ago

I didnt get the mezel splints because i didnt know they existed and some one mentioned the reinforced targets.

Trying to snag a skull off ebay, thanks for heads up. Looks way nicer.

#3461 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I didnt get the mezel splints because i didnt know they existed and some one mentioned the reinforced targets.
Trying to snag a skull off ebay, thanks for heads up. Looks way nicer.

Yeah, I live around the corner from Steve Young's and he made some of the heavy duty targets up for me - and they are NICE!! Highly recommend you go to them for the difference in cost.

#3462 8 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Not a link but they are all over, it was a loot crate exclusive last month so I'd snatch one before they are gone. 12-15 bucks... I didn't have any red's but here is the idea

image.jpg

Thanks for the heads up - I like this - Snagging one now - much cheaper than the original and nicer!

#3463 8 years ago

So... when I search Ebay... what do I search for this skull?

#3464 8 years ago

Amazon has them too actually.

Just search loot crate endo skull comes right up.

#3465 8 years ago

I got one for $10 shipped last night, bought it off a guy just down the 65 freeway from me near the TN border. It will make a nice desk toy and if i can wrangle a T2 machine eventually at the least the keychain will have a certain key on it that's for certain.

#3466 8 years ago

So does it definitely come with the keychain? On amazon it says its sold separately.

#3467 8 years ago

The auction I got included the CPU but there are several on ebay that only list the skull. So check carefully.

#3468 8 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

The auction I got included the CPU but there are several on ebay that only list the skull. So check carefully.

Is the Keychain inside the box or did it come separated?

#3469 8 years ago

It's separate. The auction lot I bought just happened to have it with it. I should have been more specific with that sry

#3470 8 years ago

That skull would look great in the machine. Did you offer it up and get it to fit?

#3471 8 years ago

Just bought one of these from Ebay, nice little key chain for your keys:

_57.jpg_57.jpg

#3472 8 years ago

Ok guys still waiting on the red led's but here are some pics!! Just FYI the paint WILL rub off if your gripping to hard while you make the cuts! I will advise either using a dremel, or a new blade!! It sits in nicely and only hangs over a little further than the old one. The contours of the jaw line up nicely with the plastic protector on the left

image.jpgimage.jpg
image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg
image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg
image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg
image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

#3473 8 years ago

For the actual mount, I'm going to drill a hole in the old chin protector metal plate( after I figure out where exactly) and run a screw though it with a nylon nut to hold it. Should be all it needs

#3474 8 years ago

Fit tested and good to go, I just ran the screw through the original hole under the skull from when they molded it. Don't mind that big hole I put in the bottom it's not needed it was all part of the r&d process. Pretty stoked about this, huge upgrade from the original imho

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3475 8 years ago

I'm putting in all red post sleeves from Cliffy in the T2 but read that the Williams designers always used a yellow sleeve in their games..... not sure how much or any of this is true but... where would the yellow one go? Thanks

#3476 8 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

I'm putting in all red post sleeves from Cliffy in the T2 but read that the Williams designers always used a yellow sleeve in their games..... not sure how much or any of this is true but... where would the yellow one go? Thanks

Mine where at the right. As you can see previously in this thread.

#3477 8 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

It's separate. The auction lot I bought just happened to have it with it. I should have been more specific with that sry

Thanks for the heads up on these (pun intended). I just ordered a skull only with Buy It Now last night. I've always felt the "half" of the skull looked weird. The sides on this one look great in pictures. Very exciting!

If only there were a suitable HK ship with this level of detail, I'd grab that too.

#3478 8 years ago

If I ever find one that's scale I'll post. I've seen a few but they are just too big (at least to me) and it doesn't look "factory fresh" like this skull

#3479 8 years ago

So tilted, did you just use the same wires from the original head's eyes to mount leds in that new head or?

#3480 8 years ago

Does anyone know what goes on the post circled in grey? Pinball Resource said there's only 1 small rubber ring in the T2 kit & it goes on the post in between the flippers. Thanks

2015-07-20_11.02.15.png2015-07-20_11.02.15.png

#3481 8 years ago

just 1 single rubber

DSC_0085.jpgDSC_0085.jpg

#3482 8 years ago

Thanks kapsreiter!!

#3483 8 years ago

So... There are 2 small rubber rings for the T2?

#3484 8 years ago

More than that....there are 2 that "float" off the PF....on either side the red mini star posts have one each.....................Joey

#3485 8 years ago

Check out my Pintech Pinball restorations thread as it has pics of T2 during restoration. You may find things you are looking for there.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintech-pinball-restorations

#3486 8 years ago

I'm counting 4.............Joey

#3488 8 years ago

I called Pinball Resource again & he insists there should only be 1 small rubber for the post in between the flippers.... the red plastics shouldn't have any rubber.

The one I'm still wondering about is the single post circled in grey. Maybe it doesn't take a rubber?

2015-07-20_11.02.15.png2015-07-20_11.02.15.png

#3489 8 years ago

Thanks to Eddie... I have a picture of the actual post I'm referring to having a small rubber like the 1 near the flippers. Am I nuts?

2015-07-20_15.21.53.jpg2015-07-20_15.21.53.jpg

#3490 8 years ago

Chitown: going to be working on that TNT, as my red's finally came in. Normally I'm not a fan of hacking things up, but my current plan is to hack the plug off the old one and reuse it. The led's I ordered already have 5 inch lengths of wire attached so I'm just going to attach them to the plug and g2g. I'm not going to hack too much off tho... In trying to figure out what to do with the old skull, I think I'll make it a topper. It already has the factory tabs needed to secure it with 2 screws (I don't really care about putting 2 holes in the top of the head as my cab isn't perfect anyways) and I'm thinking about wiring it to either gi, or the same lights so they turn on at the same time. The t2 skull is cool in that the lights aren't just on all the time... Although the topper idea may come later, my machines been in pieces for about 6 weeks now and I just wanna play the sum beach!

#3491 8 years ago

There is a rubber placement chart in the manual on page 2-40... Any additional rubbers you see or do not see in pictures was 'artistic freedom' of the owner.

#3492 8 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

Thanks to Eddie... I have a picture of the actual post I'm referring to having a small rubber like the 1 near the flippers. Am I nuts?

2015-07-20_15.21.53.jpg

I have one there.....but then I have them on the red mini posts also.........Joeyimage.jpgimage.jpg

#3493 8 years ago

Ok thanks... Ill just order some extras.

#3494 8 years ago

Many times rubber charts in the manuals fall short of the actual rubbers in the game or the sizes can be wrong.

Many times the mini plastic posts do not have rubbers and sometimes they do.

I like to add them to the posts to give them a more finished look even if they are not there to begin with.

#3495 8 years ago

I'm pretty sure T2s all over America are crushing on location right now thanks to the new movie. I'm not going to see it, but I enjoy the increased revenue on location.

#3496 8 years ago

Figured I would ask here first...just looking for a little knowledge before I pop the hood and go in....(first time stand-up target problem)...the middle 3 bank of stand-up's....one of them(right one) kind of flops around when hit (still registers)...so just wondering if something can be tightened to fix this or when this happens is it time to order a new one....Thank You.................Joey

#3497 8 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Figured I would ask here first...just looking for a little knowledge before I pop the hood and go in....(first time stand-up target problem)...the middle 3 bank of stand-up's....one of them(right one) kind of flops around when hit (still registers)...so just wondering if something can be tightened to fix this or when this happens is it time to order a new one....Thank You.................Joey

Joey just look back a few posts. You can either replace it with a stronger version or add a support to the existing design.

#3498 8 years ago

Pinball Resource has the enhanced stand up targets. They have a stronger back on them. Joe

#3499 8 years ago

Cool....Thank you guys............Joey

#3500 8 years ago

2 questions.. Does anybody know where I can find a new plastic that goes around the skull?

Also... I have 3 of these clear triangle shaped plastics.. I see that pictures show 2 are up on the red inlanes but where does the other one go?

Thanks for all your help!20150721_210628.jpg20150721_210628.jpg20150721_210749.jpg20150721_210749.jpg20150721_211242.jpg20150721_211242.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Boards
PinSound
Boards
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
3,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
East Hanover, NJ
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 21.95
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,892 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 218.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.