• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 220.
#3401 8 years ago

#3402 8 years ago

Wow what a tool trying to take advantage of the movie, I hope that never sells. Stuff like that disgusts me, it drove me away from my classic video game hobby I've had since the 80s, and the same crap as a kid that forced me out of comics and baseball cards being totally unaffordable -- scalper vulture tactics.

BadBrad hopefully you're right. I'd love to trade up my PinBot for a T2 table. There is a dude in the general area here with one I know of, but he wants to trade for an expensive riding mower. I mean I could call him as ask but if he's set that high on it, it's pointless, and I'd need to sell the PinBot first.

#3403 8 years ago

If it spikes for the new release, it will come right back down once the box office dies off.. Always does.

And I am one of those T2 folks who is NOT selling his, not because of some lame sequel, but for the memories of playing it when it was originally released. Good times... Good times...

#3404 8 years ago

Good answer. I don't blame you. I don't remember off hand what year it came out, but I was playing it in 1995-97 or so until it was removed from the new small college's original rec room. It was enjoyable and T2 still I feel is the best of the lot of those films.

#3405 8 years ago
Quoted from Tanooki:

Wow what a tool trying to take advantage of the movie, I hope that never sells. Stuff like that disgusts me, it drove me away from my classic video game hobby I've had since the 80s, and the same crap as a kid that forced me out of comics and baseball cards being totally unaffordable -- scalper vulture tactics.
BadBrad hopefully you're right. I'd love to trade up my PinBot for a T2 table. There is a dude in the general area here with one I know of, but he wants to trade for an expensive riding mower. I mean I could call him as ask but if he's set that high on it, it's pointless, and I'd need to sell the PinBot first.

Here is a reasonably priced T2 for you

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-terminator-2-3

#3406 8 years ago

Not bad, shame it's cross county, hate to think what the shipping would be on it, plus I'd need to get Pinbot sold to have the funding. Seems to need a little help on the playfield here and there but otherwise it looks fairly solid.

#3407 8 years ago

I am a bit of the noob so I have a question about the cannon firing on my T2. It is starting to auto-fire the ball after a rotation down and 3/4 of the way back up. These seems to happen on the first cannon shot of the game. I was not to worried about it because I fire the ball before that but then I missed the 50 mil jackpot because of it. This seems to happen randomly and it is fine other times. I might be mistaken and it is just part of the game to rush the shot but I doubt it. Any input would be helpful.

Thanks,
Tim

#3408 8 years ago

So I've had 5 chances at super jackpot... and blew them all. ONE OF THESE DAYS!

#3409 8 years ago
Quoted from Tachammer:

I am a bit of the noob so I have a question about the cannon firing on my T2. It is starting to auto-fire the ball after a rotation down and 3/4 of the way back up. These seems to happen on the first cannon shot of the game. I was not to worried about it because I fire the ball before that but then I missed the 50 mil jackpot because of it. This seems to happen randomly and it is fine other times. I might be mistaken and it is just part of the game to rush the shot but I doubt it. Any input would be helpful.
Thanks,
Tim

If you do not fire a loaded cannon after a certain point it will auto fire. This is normal.

#3410 8 years ago
Quoted from pepermintswirl:

If you do not fire a loaded cannon after a certain point it will auto fire. This is normal.

You get one pass as far as i know. Mine does exactly what he is saying. You gotta fire on the first pass!

#3411 8 years ago

Yep....it won't just keep sweeping....same here...one pass each way ............Joey

#3412 8 years ago

Should go all the way down and then all the way back to up prior to auto-firing.

#3413 8 years ago

I would keep looking. That is one ugly playfield. It is worth paying a bit more for a machine that you will enjoy. These pop up all the time in california.

#3414 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I would keep looking. That is one ugly playfield. It is worth paying a bit more for a machine that you will enjoy. These pop up all the time in california.

I just looked at the pics, you're right, gross the teeth insert can be easily fixed with a decal, but I've never seen planking of the PLAYFIELD on a T2

#3415 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I just looked at the pics, you're right, gross the teeth insert can be easily fixed with a decal, but I've never seen planking of the PLAYFIELD on a T2

Yeah, I would not buy it.

#3416 8 years ago

I could only wonder with the sticker, ink and other damages to the field what the cost to repair that would be. I did see that planking too, that I could not address as I can do very minimal fixes as I'm limited in tools greatly and ability to fix stuff like that and I'd hate to think what paying another to do it would cost. I'd rather find one with minimal interior ware that's within a reasonable driving distance. Like I said I saw one but the dude wants to trade a mower for it which is understandable but annoying.

#3417 8 years ago
Quoted from Tanooki:

I could only wonder with the sticker, ink and other damages to the field what the cost to repair that would be. I did see that planking too, that I could not address as I can do very minimal fixes as I'm limited in tools greatly and ability to fix stuff like that and I'd hate to think what paying another to do it would cost. I'd rather find one with minimal interior ware that's within a reasonable driving distance. Like I said I saw one but the dude wants to trade a mower for it which is understandable but annoying.

Typically, when you see a playfield that bad. Almost ALWAYS more problems under the hood.

#3418 8 years ago

Good point. You can see I'm fairly new. I jumped into it this year and snapped up a Gold Ball and a home use only PinBot from a moving away retiree. I've seen the differences from some playfield wear to just age and lack of knowledge how to clean things while still working range of stuff. I've not come across something with that much going bad under the glass as in that pic of T2 with the splitting or falling off stickers, plastics and planking combo going on though. I guess it would be fair to think if it's got those visual problems, something caused it and not just age, and if it got to it that bad under a glass cover, what happened under that point where you can't see it.

#3419 8 years ago
Quoted from Tanooki:

Good point. You can see I'm fairly new. I jumped into it this year and snapped up a Gold Ball and a home use only PinBot from a moving away retiree. I've seen the differences from some playfield wear to just age and lack of knowledge how to clean things while still working range of stuff. I've not come across something with that much going bad under the glass as in that pic of T2 with the splitting or falling off stickers, plastics and planking combo going on though. I guess it would be fair to think if it's got those visual problems, something caused it and not just age, and if it got to it that bad under a glass cover, what happened under that point where you can't see it.

Yeah, it is a sign of neglect. So, safe to assume everything else was neglected as well. It is a very common game, in no time you will find a nice and clean T2. It really is a great looking and fun game.

#3420 8 years ago

Does anyone know if single rubber rings go on the 3 posts im showing? I found a larger ring laying to the right of the skull and near the post there. The double posts are closest to the skull just to the upper right.

20150712_205349.jpg20150712_205349.jpg
20150712_205427.jpg20150712_205427.jpg

#3421 8 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

Does anyone know if single rubber rings go on the 3 posts im showing? I found a larger ring laying to the right of the skull and near the post there.

20150712_205349.jpg 20150712_205427.jpg

Where do you get those bumper LED boards from?

#3422 8 years ago

Coin Taker.. threw them in free when I bought a kit.

#3423 8 years ago

Get the pop bumper lights i talked about in a previous post.

#3424 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Get the pop bumper lights i talked about in a previous post.

Which ones are brighter?

#3425 8 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

Does anyone know if single rubber rings go on the 3 posts im showing?

Pretty sure it's 3x 5/16ths rings. One each post. If I remember tomorrow I'll snap a pic of mine. I like those pop bumper lights, bought some from Melissa on Friday for an StTNG.

#3426 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Which ones are brighter?

Good question. Id have to see a pic of his to compare.

#3427 8 years ago

Patofnaud... Thanks for doing that.. did you get the clear pop bumper covers also?

#3428 8 years ago

The manual show a rubber ring chart but it's not very specific.20150712_222741.jpg20150712_222741.jpg

#3429 8 years ago

I went with the factory red ones, then used a single large upfaceing SMD for the LED and a Denis Nordman Sparkly Thing for the inside of the pops... This pic was prior to the Sparkly Things http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3069

DSC01158.JPGDSC01158.JPG

#3430 8 years ago

That looks very nice Patofnaud. I was thinking if the pop bumpers were too "RED" I may order some blue covers & put white LED's in.

#3431 8 years ago

Probably wanna change the skirts to blue then too.

#3432 8 years ago

Where would the skirts be?

#3433 8 years ago

I just figured it out... duh

#3434 8 years ago

2015-07-13 15.14.52.png2015-07-13 15.14.52.pngThe rubber ring I was asking about in a few post back is circled in a picture I took a screen shot of from another web page. Is this ring supposed to be there? (Circled in black)

#3435 8 years ago

Do I need to take the ramps on the right to replace the rubber rings?

#3436 8 years ago

Yay, I'm finally able to join the T2 club, have been working on fixing mine last week, and it's almost ready
Just need to wait on a few parts, and work out some kinks

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3437 8 years ago

Are there supposed to be plastic ring posts where you see the black rubber rings? It just doesn't seem right.

20150713_184854.jpg20150713_184854.jpg

#3438 8 years ago

Scampcamp, Both of the pictures you posted are how my T2 was before and after I shopped it. Only difference is I used black rubbers...

On the lane guide next to the skull, there is a small ring on the top star post (like the other lane guide posts) and the larger ring on the bottom star post. Without it, the ball will go into the bulbs to the left of that area.

Also, the rings on the metal posts on the right of the pops look correct except that there should be double rings on each of the areas.

#3439 8 years ago

Schwaggs... thanks a lot! I really appreciate your posts!

#3440 8 years ago

NP! Also, I do believe you have to remove the right ramp to get to all the rubber parts under the plastics. You need to remove the plastic above the rings and I don't think you can get them off without taking the ramp out...

#3441 8 years ago

Scampcamp, here are some pictures of my T2 that might help you.

HS1.jpgHS1.jpgHS2.jpgHS2.jpgHS3.jpgHS3.jpgHS4.jpgHS4.jpg

#3442 8 years ago

@scampcamp,
Just did mine a few days ago, took everything off. I happened to take a pic, it's a bit far a way but you can zoom in, there are no star posts, and all rubbers are double
image.jpgimage.jpg

#3443 8 years ago

Black rubber on t2 is just wrong. Wrong wrong wrong.

#3444 8 years ago

Some progress pics because I am feeling nostalgic.

Need a most recent pic too...dont have one on my phone.
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

#3446 8 years ago
Quoted from Brandje:

@scampcamp,
Just did mine a few days ago, took everything off. I happened to take a pic, it's a bit far a way but you can zoom in, there are no star posts, and all rubbers are double
image.jpg

Actually, if you look closely, there are 3 double ring star posts in that area among the metal double ring posts....

#3447 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Black rubber on t2 is just wrong. Wrong wrong wrong.

Agree to disagree... T2 looks much tougher with black rings! Tough guys don't wear white!

#3448 8 years ago

Thanks for the pictures & posts. It really helped with replacing the new white rubber rings & getting to the areas for cleaning & waxing.

This blog was helpful also....

http://creamyeagle.blogspot.com/2014/05/terminator-2-pinball-tear-down.html?m=1

#3449 8 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Agree to disagree... T2 looks much tougher with black rings! Tough guys don't wear white!

Uhhhh karate guys wear white....lol

Tried to snap a most resent pic last night....its hard with a phone.

Im about to replace my center stand ups with the pbr reinforced ones because they take a beating and are always flopped over to the side resting on each other.

I also have blade decals to put on at some point.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3450 8 years ago

Hey guys, seen this on eBay and figured it would be roughly same size as skull in game... What ya'll think? It's got the look, might be sweet with some led's in the eyes

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 9.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 21.95
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 220.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.