• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 220.
#3051 9 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

How good did it feel pulling off that film?
I've been following your build and it looks amazing. You should consider adding these more realistic eye LEDs: http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3256

Well, i almost had an erection while pulling it off...two years after i bought them.
Still have plenty things to improve and add. Due to the nature of my job, my time is -very- limited so it will take a while to finish the project.

#3052 9 years ago

Ya gotta get the LED Eyes in the Skull...

t2 led eyes.jpg.jpgt2 led eyes.jpg.jpg
#3053 9 years ago

^^^Hey.....Members only...!!!....can't you read...!!!... ........Joey

#3055 9 years ago
Quoted from loscanones:

Mirroplates Black- Titan-Carbo-Nitrid coated, from Pinball-Dreams.
Finally, i removed the white protective film. Not bad for the price...200Euros.

Anyone know how these compare to the black mirror blades available here in the States?

#3056 9 years ago

I used the 3 LED bulbs. They look great and are .69 ea opposed to $14.95 pair.

P1060540.JPGP1060540.JPG P1060541.JPGP1060541.JPG
#3057 9 years ago

Yeah, but they don't look as cool IMO.

#3059 9 years ago

Hey fellow T2 fans. How easy is the gun handle to remove for transport? Looks like it's just 4 bolts. Any chance in damaging the art around it by removing it?

#3060 9 years ago

Pretty easy to remove as long as you have a security bit set.

#3061 9 years ago

Got a decent condition T2 a couple of weeks ago. I just started getting into pinball and have been using it to learn maintenance/repair on. New flippers, rubbers, flipper assemblies, hunterkiller ship, cleaned, waxed, and full LED swap later:

d98cab0d9d6a2294104df28a33ca6ec0.jpgd98cab0d9d6a2294104df28a33ca6ec0.jpg
#3062 9 years ago

looks great!!! Be careful with the playfield glass or you will have a T-2 ON THE ROCKS L.E. like me. Joe

SAM_0824.JPGSAM_0824.JPG SAM_0822.JPGSAM_0822.JPG
#3063 9 years ago
Quoted from joe2012:

looks great!!! Be careful with the playfield glass or you will have a T-2 ON THE ROCKS L.E. like me. Joe

Oh ouch!!! I read posts on this but man that picture is wow!!!

#3064 9 years ago

How'd it happen?

#3065 9 years ago

I was putting the glass back in the game and BOOM!!! Well I was going to shop the game anyway.
I will be busy this weekend. Joe

#3066 9 years ago

I guess I should stop punching the glass when I get frustrated

#3067 9 years ago
Quoted from joe2012:

SAM_0824.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
SAM_0822.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Wow, that is crazy. What a mess to clean up. Shop vac?

#3068 9 years ago

Yes and a lot of cursing. Joe

#3069 9 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Wow, that is crazy. What a mess to clean up. Shop vac?

Use the Shop Vac attachment with the little brush on the end and try not to touch the playfield. Once the majority of the glass is gone, gently use the brush to get the remaining glass without brushing. The trick is to vac everything "up" without touching any glass.

#3070 9 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

I used the 3 LED bulbs. They look great and are .69 ea opposed to $14.95 pair.

Now you just need to hot glue a couple of finish stainless washers to the LEDs and you are good.
I got mine at a local hardware store for 10 cents each. Home Depot has them for 5.98 for 25.
2015-03-19 10_12_35-The Hillman Group #12 Stainless-Steel Washer (25-Pack)-2908 - The Home Depot.jpg2015-03-19 10_12_35-The Hillman Group #12 Stainless-Steel Washer (25-Pack)-2908 - The Home Depot.jpg

#3071 9 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Now you just need to hot glue a couple of finish stainless washers to the LEDs and you are good.
I got mine at a local hardware store for 10 cents each. Home Depot has them for 5.98 for 25.

Did you do this? Seems like a great idea but there does not seem to be enough room behind the skull and it would not look good in front. Maybe I have the wrong washers, but they are the right size for the leds to fit through. Can you post a pic?

#3072 9 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

Did you do this? Seems like a great idea but there does not seem to be enough room behind the skull and it would not look good in front. Maybe I have the wrong washers, but they are the right size for the leds to fit through. Can you post a pic?

You are misunderstanding, they go in front of the led and they look great. I also use a piece of translucent red vinyl between the washer and the led. What he says works.

#3073 9 years ago

I had to drill them out to 17/64 to fit. I like it! Thanks great idea.

P1060543.JPGP1060543.JPG
#3074 9 years ago

Glad I could help. They look great.

#3075 9 years ago

On my T2 the outside cabinet places where the the bolt ends are showing are all rusty. The insides & the rest of the game look fine. Is this from being in a humid place in its past? Have you seen this before? I'm asking everyone.

#3076 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ya gotta get the LED Eyes in the Skull...

t2 led eyes.jpg.jpg

How do you keep the eyes in without them popping out? Mine pop out after 1 game. So I just put in regular bulbs

#3077 9 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

How do you keep the eyes in without them popping out? Mine pop out after 1 game. So I just put in regular bulbs

a little dab of hot glue on the bulb, then put it in the socket.

#3078 9 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

I had to drill them out to 17/64 to fit. I like it! Thanks great idea.

P1060543.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Paint the teeth white on that bad boy. You'd be surprised how good it makes it look!

#3079 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

a little dab of hot glue on the bulb, then put it in the socket.

Will it be hard to remove later?

#3080 9 years ago

Paint the teeth white on that bad boy. You'd be surprised how good it makes it look!

Do you have a pic of yours, by chance?

#3081 9 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

+1.. here is the Service Bulletin.
Service Bulletin: SB 33
DATE: September 19, 1991
GAME: Terminator 2
SUBJECT: POSSIBLE BALL HANG-UP BEHIND SKULL
SYMPTOM: IF 1 BALL IS IN THE SAUCER UNDER THE SKULL AND ANOTHER BALL HITS
IT WITH SOME DEGREE OF VELOCITY THE SECOND BALL MAY DEFLECT INTO THE
SKULL
SOLUTION: USING A SHARP EXACTO KNIFE, CUT A 2-1/4' SQUARE CUBE FROM A
CORNER OF THE SHIPPING FOAM (NOT STYROFOAM) PACKED WITH THE GAME,
SUPPORTING THE BACKBOX FOLDED DOWN ON THE CABINET.
IF THAT FOAM CANNOT BE FOUND, MOST ANY FOAM RUBBER CUT TO SPECIFICATIONS
WILL DO, OR A FOAM RUBBER CUBE (PART # 23-6671) CAN BE ORDERED FROM THE WMS
GAMES PARTS DEPARTMENT.
(Insert picture of back of skull)
Pull skull forward gently, compress foam rubber cube (2-1/4' sq.) and insert in skull below "eyes"
bracket. Release foam and tilt skull back to original position "looking at player'.
Make sure that the ball gate wireform swings freely after foam is inserted to prevent other problems.

I just had a ball do this in my game the other day. It was fun going for super jackpot after super jackpot .... That is until my ball drained and the game was "froze". Need to find some foam.

#3082 9 years ago

If you could have anything (except backglass) signed by Arnold or another actor from this movie... what would it be?... On the pf?

#3083 9 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

If you could have anything (except backglass) signed by Arnold or another actor from this movie... what would it be?... On the pf?

Personally, I wouldn't want anyone writing on my game. Regardless who they are. But, I'm probably in the minority.

#3084 9 years ago

Do you have a pic of yours, by chance?

IMG_1374.JPGIMG_1374.JPG IMG_1395.JPGIMG_1395.JPG
#3085 9 years ago

It looks good.... It looks like you painted each tooth individually & did a off white to make it more realistic.

#3086 9 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

It looks good.... It looks like you painted each tooth individually & did a off white to make it more realistic.

That's not mine, thanks for the pics though LITZ. These are pics of my Terminator head (glass on playfield).

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3087 9 years ago

I just painted all the teeth as a whole then went over the teeth outlines with a fine black brush.

#3088 9 years ago

What are the eyes in the skull supposed to do? Are they on steady the whole time, do they fade in and out? Blink at certain times of the game? I think I may have a loose wire, but maybe not.

#3089 9 years ago

What are the eyes in the skull supposed to do? Are they on steady the whole time, do they fade in and out? Blink at certain times of the game? I think I may have a loose wire, but maybe not.

I could be wrong but I think in attact mode they are always off. Then when you start a game the eyes are always lit except when the cannon is loaded, then they turn off until you fire, then they turn back on until cannon is loaded again. I think.

#3090 9 years ago

I like Litz's T-1000 mod more than QuarterGrabber's.

#3091 9 years ago

Looking for a plastic if anyone can help me out...out of stock at the usual places...they had 20 of them (along with some others for T2) on E-pay for months from an Aussie...but of course yesterday I go to buy and they are all unlisted...Thank you for any help....prefer original but repro is fine............Joey

It's the upper most plastic,supposed to have the mini red star post...
image.jpgimage.jpg

#3092 9 years ago

I need that same plastic...always hangs up on the edge when I lift the playfield...finally broke one day.

#3093 9 years ago

^^^...same here.....it broke clean enough you can't tell "unless you know"....but it's driving me crazy....there was 20 of them on Flea-bay 2 days ago..!!!.....damn-it..!!!.............Joey

#3094 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

I like Litz's T-1000 mod more than QuarterGrabber's.

LOL, it was already on there when I bought the game. The previous owner must have made it himself?

#3095 9 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Looking for a plastic if anyone can help me out...out of stock at the usual places...they had 20 of them (along with some others for T2) on E-pay for months from an Aussie...but of course yesterday I go to buy and they are all unlisted...Thank you for any help....prefer original but repro is fine............Joey
It's the upper most plastic,supposed to have the mini red star post...
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-ebay-t2-plastics-set-used-22-pieces#post-2286939

#3096 9 years ago

Thanks LITZ..... I need a ship.

Also.... If there are inserts that are raised... can someone tap them back down? Or is it more of a complicated fix?

#3097 9 years ago

use a hair dryer from underneath and a flat piece of hard wood on top with a mallet to tap them flat. I have also heard of using a long C-clamp from the side to compress a piece of wood down to flatten it.

#3098 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

use a hair dryer from underneath and a flat piece of hard wood on top with a mallet to tap them flat. I have also heard of using a long C-clamp from the side to compress a piece of wood down to flatten it.

i lightly apply super glue around the edges under the pf once you have 'leveled' them as chitown suggested to hold them so they don't re-elevate.

#3099 9 years ago

Did anybody here just grab these....someone bought it while I was looking at it....!!!...if it was please let me know if you want to sell the plastic I need....Thank You..............Joey

#3100 9 years ago

just snagged the side decals from pinball pt....figured this machine isnt going any where for a bit

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 21.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 220.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/62 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.