• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 220.
#2401 9 years ago

There is a dude looking for one too, he made a separate thread and was directed to another thread from before. Let us know if you have any luck.

#2402 9 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Since I already posted info about the LED cap mods. And the decals I made. I figured I should also post how I modded the LED speaker kits they sell. "really the same product as the cap LED but behind your speaker grill" SAME issue, SUPER bright in your eye. Not soo good...
I solved this problem by cutting out some thin white foam and putting it in-between the speaker well and the LED/speaker. The white foam absorbs the lights "sorta like fiber-optics" and gives you a solid color. REALLY nice. To be honest it should ship this way. I cant imagine using this mod without the foam.
NOTE; You don't really see the dark spot in real life, you see a solid color. I had to drop the exposure on my phone in order to prevent so much gloom.
» YouTube video

I love this the way the LED speaker mod looks, but does it produce too much glare or distraction when playing?

#2403 9 years ago
Quoted from technabob:

I love this the way the LED speaker mod looks, but does it produce too much glare or distraction when playing?

What a great single game collection you have. I would recommend T2 to anyone who is buying their first pinball.

#2404 9 years ago
Quoted from technabob:

Without the foam the glare is distracting. With the foam it is not distracting. Blends in well enough. I really think T2 is one of the only pins I would but these speaker lights in.

#2405 9 years ago

If anyone knows of one for sale for cheap, count me in. Love this game.

#2406 9 years ago

Has anyone bought the HK support mod from Pinbits? It's the blue on with the around the engines. I was wondering if it looked good. I'm looking for a real nice HK mod.

#2407 9 years ago
Quoted from achtungboyy:

Has anyone bought the HK support mod from Pinbits? It's the blue on with the around the engines. I was wondering if it looked good. I'm looking for a real nice HK mod.

I got the Pinbits $12.00 T2 Hunter / Killer Protector in fluorescent red/orange (the "experimental") and it really looks great.

The flashers under the H/K targets really light up the red color at the edges and it's a bargain at 12 bucks.

RM

#2408 9 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

I got the Pinbits $12.00 T2 Hunter / Killer Protector in fluorescent red/orange (the "experimental") and it really looks great.
The flashers under the H/K targets really light up the red color at the edges and it's a bargain at 12 bucks.
RM

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

#2409 9 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

RM

I just checked pinbits website and they don't have that listed at all. Only the completely clear one for $12?

#2410 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I just checked pinbits website and they don't have that listed at all. Only the completely clear one for $12?

You order the clear one and ask for the orange one in the notes.

I got the clear one and its really nice. I was a bit freaked out that it looked like it was cut out with an exacto knife but that was the frayed protective plastic that you peel off. Once peeled off, the protector is perfectly cut.

#2411 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_41&products_id=348

Look closely at the description near the end:

"And for those who want to experiment, we'll make you one in fluorescent red/orange."

I asked for the fluorescent red/orange in the comments section on the order form, no problemo.

RM

#2412 9 years ago

I'm getting my t2 next week. I can't wait.

#2413 9 years ago

I am in the middle of putting my T2 back together, and I was hoping someone could clear something up for me. Near the 3 target bank in the middle, my machine looks different than the pictures here on the Pinside archive.

My machine has a metal post and a star post, and a rubber that goes around both of them (at least that's how it came to me). The picture on Pinside has two star posts, each with their own rubber. Which one is correct?

The top picture is my game:
T2001.jpgT2001.jpg

Here is the picture on Pinside:
231e23152619e061a4c95d3b8a7bbef28001ab95.jpg231e23152619e061a4c95d3b8a7bbef28001ab95.jpg

#2414 9 years ago

Just checked mine....it looks like yours..one metal,one star....but mine,each has it's own rubber.....hope this helps......Joey

#2415 9 years ago

Mine also looks like yours but with individual rubbers for each.

#2416 9 years ago

Mine has one metal and one star also with a rubber on each of them. I checked my friends and his is the same also

#2417 9 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Just checked mine....it looks like yours..one metal,one star....but mine,each has it's own rubber.....hope this helps......Joey

Quoted from Anth:

Mine also looks like yours but with individual rubbers for each.

Quoted from achtungboyy:

Mine has one metal and one star also with a rubber on each of them. I checked my friends and his is the same also

Thanks everyone, that helps a lot!

#2418 9 years ago

Anyone parting out a T2 ? I need a apron.

#2419 9 years ago

Me again with another question...

I am replacing all of the rubber in my game with the rubber from this kit: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/RK1779-2

However, it doesn't seem to have enough rings to complete the game? I have looked at other kits online and they have more pieces than this kit. An example of this shortage is shown below. You can see I don't have enough rubber to finish this section.

WP_20140630_005.jpgWP_20140630_005.jpg

Or am I doing this wrong? What are other people's experiences with rubber kits for T2?

#2420 9 years ago

If you have the manual it has a page near the back that lists all the rubber for the game. Just compare what you got with that.

#2421 9 years ago
Quoted from Anth:

If you have the manual it has a page near the back that lists all the rubber for the game. Just compare what you got with that.

I just did that, and it looks to be the exact same page that was included in the rubber kit. After looking on Pinwiki, however, I noticed this: http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Terminator_2:_Judgement_Day_Shop_Guide

"Changes from manual - lots - black sleeves, mini rubber for post between flippers and one at top right of upper bumper. And the one inch rings should be doubled (one on top of the other)."

Also, according to Pinwiki, there should be 52 rubber pieces, and I only got 47 with the kit, so I guess that answers that

#2422 9 years ago

Nice bit of research there.

#2423 9 years ago

The mysteries continue with me tonight. I noticed a picture from http://pinrestoredb.com/ that had a big metal post that my game doesn't have. I have circled the post in this pic:
19.JPG19.JPG

The crazy thing is that this post goes through a hole in a plastic piece attached to the ramp. Well I was cleaning my plastic pieces yesterday when this little round insert popped out of this plastic:
WP_20140629_008.jpgWP_20140629_008.jpg

I wondered what the heck that circle hole was for, until I happened to see pictures of other T2 machines. So now of course my question is where I can get one? I can't find it in the manual, and Googling for "metal pinball post" is not yielding great results (as you can probably imagine!).

Anyone else not have this piece on their game?

#2424 9 years ago

It's a spacer that's supposed to be there. The one on mine measures about 2 3/4 inches long (2 13/16 to be exact).

#2425 9 years ago
Quoted from Anth:

It's a spacer that's supposed to be there. The one on mine measures about 2 3/4 inches long (2 13/16 to be exact).

Thanks, this helps with the scavenger hunt.

#2426 9 years ago

I think this is what you need. It's out of stock, of course. http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/02-4436-28

#2427 9 years ago
Quoted from Anth:

I think this is what you need. It's out of stock, of course. http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/02-4436-28

Holy cow, good find! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

#2428 9 years ago
Quoted from Anth:

That sure seems like the right part, but Marco says it is only used on Roadshow? Wonder if that's accurate...

#2429 9 years ago
Quoted from dbloom:

Holy cow, good find! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

PBL carries hex spacers in a variety of lengths.

They are used all over the place in pinball.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=358

and longer

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=359

RM

#2430 9 years ago

Anyone know of a source for the metal ring that goes around the back of the skull? Mine is missing along with the clear plastic piece that's to the left of the skull but I have a source for that piece.

Anyone parting or parted out a machine that has this metal piece?

#2431 9 years ago
Quoted from dbloom:

That sure seems like the right part, but Marco says it is only used on roadshow? Wonder if that's accurate...

A 2 3/4" spacer will work. You'll just have to add a washer or two to make up that missing 1/16". I'm not positive on the threads but I think they are 8-32.

#2432 9 years ago

Really wish some one would come out with new software for this game. Its the only real thing I am bored with. I like the layout and such, but the software is pretty shallow, definitely needs a wizard mode or something.

#2433 9 years ago

Just got 3 shiny new balls today....can't wait to pop them in and crack a cold Bud....Ahhh........Joey

#2434 9 years ago

Anyone know what type of LEDs go into the top half off the translite? The LEDs in my T2 show through like little white stars on the back glass. Thanks and remember to play more pinball!

#2435 9 years ago

What do you have in there now? If you don't have the frosted dome kind in there already you could try those.

#2436 9 years ago

My standard incandescent 555 bulbs faintly shine through my translite at the top.

#2437 9 years ago

I've been following the thread to upgrade the code for JP, but how easy is it to change? I imagine it will be tough.

I'm on with upgrading the sound though despite my crowdfunding failure...

#2438 9 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

My standard incandescent 555 bulbs faintly shine through my translite at the top.

Schwaggs, I don't know if I have ever met you? I will have you over some time. You can come over and play - T2. By the way - Avengers is like really hard. No?

#2439 9 years ago

Question: Attract mode still playing even if I have it turned off... I have had bbeeegrhhh bbeeegrhhh every 30 mins or so for the last 2 years. My wife hates it... I like it, it tells me my arcade is still on. But,... I need to figure out why it wont turn off even with attract mode turned off?

#2440 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

By the way - Avengers is like really hard. No?

Played it for the first time the other night...way hard...IMO way to cluttered PF...no flow what so ever....couldn't wait to get home and play my T2... ....Sopranos I did like tho...forget the show...great pin.......Joey

#2441 9 years ago

Question: Attract mode still playing even if I have it turned off... I have had bbeeegrhhh bbeeegrhhh every 30 mins or so for the last 2 years. My wife hates it... I like it, it tells me my arcade is still on. But,... I need to figure out why it wont turn off even with attract mode turned off?

That is really weird...so no lights or the dmd is on...???....just the noise....does it stop if you unplug it....?lol...........Joey

#2442 9 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

That is really weird...so no lights or the dmd is on...???....just the noise....does it stop if you unplug it....?lol...........Joey

No, just like other games. An option to turn on attract mode. I have this option off. But it still plays the rumble every 30 mins or so. On weekends my pins are all on till I go to bed. My Wife always goes to bed before I do, and T2... Well rumbles her awake with the attract mode I have set off. Dont tell me T2 has an attract mode. AND just a random built in rumble every 30 mins?

#2443 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Schwaggs, I don't know if I have ever met you? I will have you over some time. You can come over and play - T2. By the way - Avengers is like really hard. No?

I don't think we met yet. I would love to start a local group where we take turns hosting a weekly get together to play each others games!

I LOVE the Avengers. It's a tough game. Not from a "drain monster" perspective but you have to be accurate with your shots.I have mine set to Extra Easy so its still fun for the family and it allows me to get pretty far into the modes.

#2444 9 years ago

No, just like other games. An option to turn on attract mode. I have this option off. But it still plays the rumble every 30 mins or so. On weekends my pins are all on till I go to bed. My Wife always goes to bed before I do, and T2... Well rumbles her awake with the attract mode I have set off. Dont tell me T2 has an attract mode. AND just a random built in rumble every 30 mins?

Its the animation where the T2 logo is banging together on the DMD. I have my attract sounds set to NO and mine still makes that one sound too.

I'm running L-3 sound and L-3 CPU ROM. That is the latest sound ROM but there is a L-8 CPU ROM out there. I wonder if that fixes this issue?

#2446 9 years ago

I have L-8, I can check it out this weekend.

#2447 9 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I don't think we met yet. I would love to start a local group where we take turns hosting a weekly get together to play each others games!
I LOVE the Avengers. It's a tough game. Not from a "drain monster" perspective but you have to be accurate with your shots.I have mine set to Extra Easy so its still fun for the family and it allows me to get pretty far into the modes.

I just joined the NGPLeague , which meets about 10 times a year. The dates are tough for me sometimes on Saturday nights because I have a family. Pinball is funny you either have the "come on over anytime crowd" or the "I have a dozen great pins and never really have anyone over" crowd, which seems to be the majority.

Once the busy Summer is over I am going to put my place out there more now that my basement has been redone and I just got my third pin and would like to get my first Stern (Met, Tron, ST?). Will touch base with you later on.
Fyi are you on Gapas. Pm me if you are not.

#2448 9 years ago

Dont tell me T2 has an attract mode. AND just a random built in rumble every 30 mins?

T2 has an attract mode. AND a random built in rumble every 30 mins...

#2449 9 years ago

I have a rom with modified code that eliminates the annoying rumble. Literally, the best mod I've done to my T2.

#2450 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

T2 has an attract mode. AND a random built in rumble every 30 mins...

oh man!! that's soo weird.

Quoted from rx3:

I have a rom with modified code that eliminates the annoying rumble. Literally, the best mod I've done to my T2.

Hmmm... I think I need it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 27.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 21.95
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 220.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.