• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 220.
#2351 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Exoskeketon thingy

#2352 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

That's what the new owner said!

NEW OWNER?!?!? YOU TRAITOR!!!!

#2353 9 years ago

Sorry. Found a really nice Pinsider who wanted one. (maybe he'll post here) Oh, don't worry....I'll be bak...

#2354 9 years ago

hope you check back with us every now and then!!!! g.l. joe

#2356 9 years ago

The guy you sold your T2 to offered me $2,200 and I just couldn't part with mine for that..

#2357 9 years ago

Hah! I couldn't resist. Time to change it up a bit and I have other investments I'm getting involved with. (film poster collection)

#2358 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hah! I couldn't resist. Time to change it up a bit and I have other investments I'm getting involved with. (film poster collection)

oww, those can be pricey. I've seen them on pawn stars go for thousands

#2359 9 years ago

Yeah, this collection is close to 100k. (with a few of us going in)

#2360 9 years ago

Hi All,

There is one thing on my Terminator 2 machine that drives me nuts....
One of the plastics is broken,

Is there anyone out there that can help me out in replacing it...?
Or able to point me in the right direction as to where l can find one...?

l have enclosed a pic with the affected plastic circled,

Cheers,

001.JPG001.JPG

#2361 9 years ago
Quoted from Steve0:

Hi All,
There is one thing on my Terminator 2 machine that drives me nuts....
One of the plastics is broken,
Is there anyone out there that can help me out in replacing it...?
Or able to point me in the right direction as to where l can find one...?
l have enclosed a pic with the affected plastic circled,
Cheers,

001.JPG 105 KB

Yes, right here.

http://www.bestofpinball.de/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/135_304_146/products_id/2387

#2362 9 years ago

Thanks QuarterGrabber,

Ordered & Done,

Cheers,

#2363 9 years ago
Quoted from Steve0:

Thanks QuarterGrabber,

Ordered & Done,

Cheers,

Membership has its privileges...

#2364 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

The guy you sold your T2 to offered me $2,200 and I just couldn't part with mine for that..

Really? Mine is nicer than Ted's, I would have taken $2500 out the door...wow.

#2365 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Really? Mine is nicer than Ted's

I hope you mean the T2!

#2366 9 years ago

Hey guys, what is causing this issue here? And how can I fix it? It's happening on a lot of my inserts. There is a cloudy streak that runs through them.WP_20140614_037.jpgWP_20140614_037.jpgWP_20140614_060.jpgWP_20140614_060.jpgWP_20140614_038.jpgWP_20140614_038.jpg

#2367 9 years ago

Vid has a guide on here on ghosting inserts. Lots of good info there.

#2369 9 years ago
Quoted from dbloom:

Hey guys, what is causing this issue here? And how can I fix it? It's happening on a lot of my inserts. There is a cloudy streak that runs through them.

Either the inserts are sinking or the clear is lifting. Not sure Vid's guide can help you if the whole playfield is doing that.
Is the clear coat factory?

#2370 9 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Either the inserts are sinking or the clear is lifting. Not sure Vid's guide can help you if the whole playfield is doing that.
Is the clear coat factory?

I really don't know. I bought the game about a month ago, and don't really have any idea what any previous owners might have done to it. It is a Diamond Plate game, that much I know.

#2371 9 years ago

Hello T2ers.

I just wanted to draw your attention to this mod proposal. It's basically an idea to drastically improve the audio of T2, specifcally the Arnold Schwarzenegger callouts. The Pinsound board would be required:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-pinsound-hq-arnie-callouts-proposal

Let me know what you think.

Cheers.

#2372 9 years ago

Hi Again all,

Any ideas where l can find a good quality "Hunter Killer Ship" ...?
l bought one the other day & when it arrived in the mail it was Baaaaad....
Actually bad is not the word really...More like "Crap...!"

Cheers,
SteveO

#2373 9 years ago

Try this: http://www.pinballinc.com/ramps/Terminator%202%20Hunter%20Killer%20Ship%20.html

They use permanent marker for the black details but the actual mold is spot on (at least on the skull that I bought was). The price is right too.

#2374 9 years ago

Have any of you installed this mod?

t1.JPGt1.JPG
t3.jpgt3.jpg

#2375 9 years ago

It's a great idea, but totally cheating IMO.

#2376 9 years ago

I agree, but very tempting... I think I am going to do it....

I think I will add a switch under the cabinet to turn the laser on or off.

#2377 9 years ago
Quoted from Steve0:

Hi Again all,
Any ideas where l can find a good quality "Hunter Killer Ship" ...?
l bought one the other day & when it arrived in the mail it was Baaaaad....
Actually bad is not the word really...More like "Crap...!"
Cheers,
SteveO

Too bad you didn't buy it when you bought your plastic, it would have been dirt cheap and no extra shipping!

http://www.pinballcenter.eu/catalog/terminator-hunter-ship-p-988.html?language=english

But since you are replacing it anyway for $50 I would replace it with an actual movie replica, not the original cheap hollow one.

ebay.com link: Terminator Skynet Hunter Killer New

#2378 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Too bad you didn't buy it when you bought your plastic, it would have been dirt cheap and no extra shipping!

http://www.pinballcenter.eu/catalog/terminator-hunter-ship-p-988.html?language=english

But since you are replacing it anyway for $50 I would replace it with an actual movie replica, not the original cheap hollow one.

ebay.com link » Terminator Skynet Hunter Killer New

Only problem, that doesn't belong on a T2. That is from Terminator 4 - Salvation. Wrong time period as well.

#2379 9 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Only problem, that doesn't belong on a T2. That is from Terminator 4 - Salvation. Wrong time period as well.

True, if you want to keep it authentic you could always pick this up and spray paint it chrome.

ebay.com link: Pegasus Terminator 2 Aerial Hunter Killer model kit 1 32

#2380 9 years ago

I'm not sure how big that Pegasus one is but the T4 one is almost a foot long and eight inches wide.

#2381 9 years ago
Quoted from Anth:

I'm not sure how big that Pegasus one is but the T4 one is almost a foot long and eight inches wide.

wowsers

#2383 9 years ago
Quoted from Anth:

Try this: http://www.pinballinc.com/ramps/Terminator%202%20Hunter%20Killer%20Ship%20.html
They use permanent marker for the black details but the actual mold is spot on (at least on the skull that I bought was). The price is right too.

I just picked up a skull and ship from Pinball Inc and they are spot on mold wise. The black highlighting is weak but its not that big of a deal on the ship. I touched the entire skull with a black paint pen along with a white paint pen for the teeth. Matched the highlighting from my factory skull. Turned out great.

If you get a new ship, might as well get one of these too: http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_41&products_id=348 The protector fits fairly well. The holes were not spaced pergectly and the outline does not perfectly follow the ship but it is close and will somewhat protect your $50 ship.

Also, careful with the ship mounting screws. Its easy to chip the chrome paint in that area.

#2384 9 years ago

Hey T2 owners.... Whats the deal with the clear plastic triangles that are on the ball guides at the top of the playfield? Any idea how they are supposed to be arranged and the purpose they serve?

#2385 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

I like the H/K ship I bought from Marco.

I was tempted to add the under LED kit. But $165 seems a bit much for lights. The interactive part is great. But I think a LED strip hooked up to one of my sound-controllers mounted near the sub could be cool as well. And only cost a few bucks. Even EL wire mounted to the inside shell of the ship and using the EL sound controller mounted near the sub. "that controller only fades the light in via bass".

#2386 9 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Hey T2 owners.... Whats the deal with the clear plastic triangles that are on the ball guides at the top of the playfield? Any idea how they are supposed to be arranged and the purpose they serve?

On mine the pointy end is towards the guide. I always thought it was to prevent the ball from getting airborne? Or a rouge ball flying off a ramp and landing on the switch lol.

pointy.jpgpointy.jpg

#2387 9 years ago

hi jean, I put 2 small led strips under the ship and tied them into the flashers near the flippers 1 left and 1 right. a nice and cheap light show.that lazer looks good. I picked up a key chain lazer pointer at walmart (checkout lane).now I have to figure out the resistor and a way to mount it. joe

#2388 9 years ago
Quoted from joe2012:

hi jean, I put 2 small led strips under the ship and tied them into the flashers near the flippers 1 left and 1 right. a nice and cheap light show

Did you just splice the LED right into the flashers. I always get confused on overloading things. May I ask what LED "strips" you found? I found a few, just unsure what ones fit the bill.

I ordered the full rig, I know I could wire a laser but frankly my list of tasks are starting to build up so $ over time lol. I will with no doubt re-wire the mod to an under cabinet switch. I cant cheat all the time. But sometime I want to cheat lol.

#2389 9 years ago

try comet leds.he has small 12volt led strips.and slice 1 to the left side and 1 to the right.the end of game light show is cool.what resistor would I need for the lazer I want it to come on with the flasher (12volts).the laser is 4.5volts any idea? thanks joe

#2390 9 years ago
Quoted from joe2012:

try comet leds.he has small 12volt led strips.and slice 1 to the left side and 1 to the right.the end of game light show is cool.what resistor would I need for the lazer I want it to come on with the flasher (12volts).the laser is 4.5volts any idea? thanks joe

Sweet, thanks for the feedback. When I get the canon mod in the mail I will let you know.

EDIT: Just searched for the LED strips at comet.... Like a kid at a candy store.

#2391 9 years ago

he also has 6.3 volt strips. oh boy!! joe

#2392 9 years ago

Where is that chrome cannon laser mod from? That thing looks super sweet, I need one!

#2393 9 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Have any of you installed this mod?

Yep, got it a couple weeks ago. I needed new decals for the existing, so that was my excuse. I like it. I already had a red flasher and red under cab lighting flashing during gun mode so the red light on top finishes the effect I was going for. I have to adjust the laser a bit. I could grab a vid if anybody wanted. Its a solidly built mod.

#2394 9 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

My game doesn't even have those. Add it to the list of things wrong/missing with my game when I bought it.

#2395 9 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Yep, got it a couple weeks ago. I needed new decals for the existing, so that was my excuse. I like it. I already had a red flasher and red under cab lighting flashing during gun mode so the red light on top finishes the effect I was going for. I have to adjust the laser a bit. I could grab a vid if anybody wanted. Its a solidly built mod.

Sweet, have you thought about adding a switch under the cab so you can turn it on or off?

#2396 9 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Where is that chrome cannon laser mod from? That thing looks super sweet, I need one!

Gwynedd, United Kingdom ebay.com link: Terminator 2 T2 Pinball Chrome Edition Laser Canon mod

#2397 9 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Bump for the same question I had.

#2398 9 years ago

I have 2 on my machine. Just for decoration?

#2399 9 years ago

Here is a mod l did the other day,

l used the same blue LED strip shooter lane mod that you can get from "Judge Dread"
& put it under the metal strip that sits underneath where the Hunter Killer mounts to...

l wired it up to the shooter lane LED strip...

Cheers

002.JPG002.JPG

003.JPG003.JPG

#2400 9 years ago

Im on the hunt for a translight. Mine is hairline cracked allover, shows too much bulb light. If anyone has a lead on one please shoot me a pm.

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 21.95
$ 9.95
$ 27.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 220.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/48 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.