• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 220.
#2201 9 years ago

You traded stargate for t2? Wow, you must love t2.

If you sre on your second try for multiball it takes 2,3,4 etc shots to get multiball to go. Only on the first try will younget multiball with one shot.

#2202 9 years ago

Welcome to the Club. (here is the Official T2 Smiley)

#2203 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

You traded Stargate for t2? Wow, you must love t2.
If you sre on your second try for multiball it takes 2,3,4 etc shots to get multiball to go. Only on the first try will younget multiball with one shot.

Got it. Thanks Chitown.
Yeah, Stargate was my first pin and I had it for a year and a half in a 1 than 2 pin (HS2) collection. I had played it enough, my 8 year old son did not enjoy it and the extra height of Stargate hurt my wife's shoulders when she played (weird), so it was time to go.
I like pins that are fast, fun and dumb (as in not too deep) and T2 came up and I jumped. I really like T2 so far and so does my son, which suprises me.
Thanks

#2204 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I really like T2 so far and so does my son, which suprises me.

Why does it surprise you that your son has taste?

#2205 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Welcome to the Club. (here is the Official T2 Smiley)

Thanks SPFXTED! From your posts and your pictures you look like you live an interesting and exciting life! Good for you, my friend!

#2206 9 years ago

Thanks pal! Sometimes it IS all fun....(this past weekend for instance)

Norman and Ted 1w.jpgNorman and Ted 1w.jpg
#2207 9 years ago

Darryl does NOT looked happy.

#2208 9 years ago

I KNOW! He didn't smile in any of the pix! And, believe me...I tried!

#2209 9 years ago

Smiling would ruin his cool factor

#2210 9 years ago

You got it! He WAS smiling here though when he gave a little girl a can of Silly String and had her spray the other Walking Dead guy!!
...and then she sprayed HIM! (last pic)

Picture 002.jpgPicture 002.jpg

Picture 004.jpgPicture 004.jpg

Picture 003.jpgPicture 003.jpg

#2211 9 years ago

image-675.jpgimage-675.jpg

Just got my mod in the mail today. Thanks! Hey when you guys mount this mod do you remove the metal plate or can the guy sit on top of it.. I had to remove everything..

#2212 9 years ago

I still have the metal plate on mine.

#2213 9 years ago

I took mine off. Never thought of leaving it on?

#2214 9 years ago

I designed it originally to go on without the metal plate. In some cases there isn't enough clearance for both (depending on how much I managed to shave off the base).

Also, for those of you who have PM'd me for more of these T-1000 mods... there are more coming, I'm just trying to get caught up on other parts right now.

- B

#2215 9 years ago

I figured the metal plate was good protection, i get lots of air balls and hard hits to that center bank of targets...

#2216 9 years ago

Had to take mine off.

#2217 9 years ago

My T2 left Sin City yesterday and is on its way back to Squarebanks! Hopefully the forklift drivers are nice and don't smash into it..... I will post some vids once it gets here which will be sometime in the next 2-3 weeks. I added some pics of the game being wrapped up and crated here along with other uncompressed pics that you all have seen already within this forum post.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/adriandmd/

#2218 9 years ago

Sign me up for this... I just recently picked up a T2. Needs some repairs and a shop job but I also bought a full Cointaker LED kit and can't wait to get it fixed up!

#2220 9 years ago

it was about year ago this time i went out got my first pinball machine i had to get terminator 2 because it is the best pinball machines all time. i did not no there is so many mods for it. i have done alot work to it stall not done i have done
led button white
new flippers and super-band
skulls led eyes
HK hunter ship mod
chome stainless plastic
T-1000 shooter land with blue
led display cover chrome
UFO red bumpers
chrome cannon with laser
Lighted Ramp Signs PAIR mod
t-800 skull

stall need to get
mirror blades
terminator 2 apron
jet bumper cover
ball guides t-800
chrome door
chrome t-mouling

photo 2.JPGphoto 2.JPG
photo 3-284.JPGphoto 3-284.JPG

#2221 9 years ago

Paint those teeth!

#2222 9 years ago

im try to get new skull does anyone have Original skull one for sale?

#2223 9 years ago

Anyone ever make their T2 too fast? I shopped mine out, rebuilt the flippers, and applied copious amounts of wax. Now the ball bounces in and out of the kick out holes unless you hit them JUST right.

#2224 9 years ago

My contribution to the club...DIY LED skull mod. I've been meaning to post a how-to like I did with Earthshaker. I'll get it done in the next few weeks.IMG_1010.JPGIMG_1010.JPGIMG_1009.JPGIMG_1009.JPG

#2225 9 years ago

I put those LED Eyes in mine, but after a few shots, one pops out! How do you get them to stay in??

#2226 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I put those LED Eyes in mine, but after a few shots, one pops out! How do you get them to stay in??

Mine pop out all the time. I'm in the middle of a full teardown and LED, but my plan was to put a drop of hot glue on them at the base. I also noticed that Stern did this for the spotlight flashers in my STLE, so I think it should work fine.

#2227 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Mine was doing the same and I used a little dab of silicone to hold it in. Worked for me.

#2229 9 years ago

adii... I have been wanting to light up that lane below the skull also. Looks good.

#2230 9 years ago
Quoted from adii:

Anyone ever make their T2 too fast? I shopped mine out, rebuilt the flippers, and applied copious amounts of wax. Now the ball bounces in and out of the kick out holes unless you hit them JUST right.

Yup! The DB hole is the one I find that does it the most. It's super hard to hit and have it stay for around the first 50 games after a wax. This is also the time frame where I get stupid crazy random airballs every once in a while.
But daaaaaaaaamn does it play fast and mean.

#2231 9 years ago
Quoted from adii:

My contribution to the club...DIY LED skull mod. I've been meaning to post a how-to like I did with Earthshaker. I'll get it done in the next few weeks.

Oh hell yes! I totally want to do this mod.

#2232 9 years ago

Would be even cooler if it lit up one color when the target is up and another when its down, and maybe flash when the drop is timed....thats a lot to ask i think tho.

#2233 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Same problem... I got so annoyed and pissed one day I just put a drop of super glue on it. LOL i know I may end up paying of that later when the LED burns out. Heat of the moment choices... bad one on me. But it doesn't pop out anymore.

#2234 9 years ago

I'm going to put a little glue on mine too. joe

#2235 9 years ago

Hot glue works great for holding 555 bulbs in sockets. It offers just enough "stick" to hold it in but allows you to remove it if you need. I did this on my AVLE sling bulbs and never had a problem since. I used a toothpick to put a dab between the bulb and socket so I didn't risk melting anything with the hot glue gun...

#2236 9 years ago

Oh yea, I almost forgot....

I'M IN THE CLUB as of last weekend

I love the flow and cheesy music. Really wish they would have used the movie soundtrack but Arnold's real voice will have to do...

An when will we get a software update for this thing! The white targets play no role when the ball is in play. They should update the code to make them do something, maybe like the F-14 white targets... (kidding of course)

Anyone have a donor playfield or know someone that I could contact that would be willing to share the metal bracket across the targets below the H/K ship? Mine is missing...

#2237 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Mine used pop out all the time too. I used a small screwdriver (eye-glass kit size) to bend the 4 metal connectors inside the socket as to make it tighter. You have to be careful though because you can crush them when you put the bulbs back in.

I was actually talking about the LED I put in under the skull. I always thought it was too dark there. It's a flexible 555 wired to one of the eyes (and it's a tight fit). It shows up nicely when the drop target is down.

#2238 9 years ago

hi schwaggs, check bay area amusements. joe

#2239 9 years ago

Hey Joe, I checked their site in my search earlier this week and they do not have it on their site. Do you think this is something they have but don't have on their site and I should email them?

#2240 9 years ago

sorry schwaggs I got it from marco. it's not brushed like the original but it's better than nothing.p.n.01-10431 cover-5bank stand up target. g.l.joe

#2241 9 years ago

THANK YOU JOE!

I looked at Marco many times and never saw it there for some reason! DOH!

#2242 9 years ago

I want in please.

#2244 9 years ago

So, I hit three super jackpots during one multiball the other night and I thought I was well on my way to some sort of super duper jackpot, but I guess there isn't any?
DSCN2683.JPGDSCN2683.JPG

#2246 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So, I hit three super jackpots during one multiball the other night and I thought I was well on my way to some sort of super duper jackpot, but I guess there isn't any?KB

Sorry there is no suppa suppa jackpot. Bowen gets 4 on one MB and nothing special happens.

http://papa.org/2014/01/01/terminator-2-tutorial/

#2247 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Bowen gets 4 on one MB

I guess I am just going to have to play a little better! Or maybe just a bit more Jack.

#2248 9 years ago

Check out Terminator 2 T2 Pinball Chrome Edition Laser Canon mod on ebay ebay.com link: ebay.com via @eBay
looks like someone is starting to sell them

#2249 9 years ago

20140515_140739.jpg20140515_140739.jpg

#2250 9 years ago

I'll let you know how the Canon laser mod works out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
PinSound

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 21.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 220.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.