• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 220.
#1851 10 years ago

Its on my youtube if you see any of my undercab stuff you should be able to find it.

#1852 10 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

I am giving this 11" x 14" sheet of Rubylith a try.
It was under 7 bucks shipped, and I should be able to use it on two games.
ebay.com link
RussMyers

I just used it on my T2, and if anyone wants to see a side by side comparison.....

DSC01157.JPGDSC01157.JPG

#1853 10 years ago

While I'm posting T2 pics, instead of those FUGLY condom eyes on the T-800, or paying for the mod eyes, I cheap'd out and simply used some nice Cometpinball non-ghost led's for mine.

I also used 3 of those 'sparkly bling things' inside my pop bumpers along with 3 more of the Cometpinball non-ghost bulbs..

DSC01158.JPGDSC01158.JPG

#1854 10 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

or paying for the mod eyes, I cheap'd out and simply used some nice Cometpinball non-ghost led's for mine.

It looks better than condoms, but not as good as the mod....

#1855 10 years ago

did you paint your own skull's teeth?

#1856 10 years ago

I did sir. Just used some Createx (sp?) airbrush paint and a small brush. Mixed a pinch of black into some white and freehanded.

Nice thing with these paints is that you must use a heat gun to set them, so if you F'up you can just wipe it off with a towel prior.

Another thing I did was to use clear washers in my lane guides as protectors. T2 uses non-standard guides and are not exactly the easiest to find. Always out of stock, or one one style on hand.

#1857 10 years ago

The T2 at work keeps going down for stupid reasons.

Having to repair it constantly is keeping me from doing more fun stuff to it, like painting the skull.

Maybe it will start behaving next week.

#1858 10 years ago

Sadly, I'm out of the club. I'll never forget my first.

#1859 10 years ago

You'll be back

#1860 10 years ago

Well, regarding my bad ghosting problem: I swapped out different sets of incandescent and LED's, leaving incandescents in the ghosting areas and I'm fine with that. So, I never really found the source of the problem. My guess is it's on the board somewhere-and that's where I'm leaving it for now. Looks fine with some incandescents in there and I don't think it's worth tracking it down on the board. At least for me, for now. Too many other projects. Said I'd report back, so here it is. Sorry it's not THE solution.

Mike

#1861 10 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

Well, regarding my bad ghosting problem: I swapped out different sets of incandescent and LED's, leaving incandescents in the ghosting areas and I'm fine with that. So, I never really found the source of the problem. My guess is it's on the board somewhere-and that's where I'm leaving it for now. Looks fine with some incandescents in there and I don't think it's worth tracking it down on the board. At least for me, for now. Too many other projects. Said I'd report back, so here it is. Sorry it's not THE solution.
Mike

Welcome to my world. I just need to do it. Heres to procrastination! Cheers!

#1862 10 years ago

Hey guys check out this out.

$(KGrHqVHJBUE8+m6bef7BPWmjvT5W!~~60_57.JPG$(KGrHqVHJBUE8+m6bef7BPWmjvT5W!~~60_57.JPG

ebay.com link: itm

Seems like this would be an easy and inexpensive way to add diamond plate to your T2 game. I'm going to order some and give it a try.

Post edited by phalcon_2600 : add picture

#1863 10 years ago

T2 Club members unite!! please take the time to email Color DMD displays requesting that they make a color DMD for T2. I'm sure If they get enough requests they will make one. Send your requests to: [email protected]

If your not familiar with the color DMD products you can see them here: http://www.colordmd.com/

#1865 10 years ago
Quoted from phalcon_2600:

Hey guys check out this out.

ebay.com link
Seems like this would be an easy and inexpensive way to add diamond plate to your T2 game. I'm going to order some and give it a try.
Post edited by phalcon_2600 : add picture

$(KGrHqVHJBUE8+m6bef7BPWmjvT5W!~... 180 KB

Interesting stuff. Is 6" tall enough to install like side mirrors? Show some pics when you get yours done please. Thanks,

Mike

#1867 10 years ago

Rock. I saw those. I didn't realize that was using this same tape. Looks really cool. So I take it the 6" width is tall enough to fill the side locations at the pf? Thanks.

Mike

#1868 10 years ago

I used 8". I have a template made and 50y of the stuff I didnt know there would be interest. Not an easy install but it works extremely well. It doesn't scratch up like mirror blades.

#1869 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I used 8". I have a template made and 50y of the stuff I didnt know there would be interest. Not an easy install but it works extremely well. It doesn't scratch up like mirror blades.

I didn't see the 8" option on the ebay link. Largest was 6". Still thinking about it though. Thanks for the info.

Mike

#1870 10 years ago

There was not an 8 inch option (never is ) but I ordered some with the thought that you only need that couple of inches for the furthest back of the side and you could patch that in fairly easy, and no one would notice unless they shoved their face up in the cab.

#1871 10 years ago

Or get it pre cut and ready to install from me. If you do this yourself for the first time to do it right you will need to remove the pf and make a template. If you dont you will be wasting your money. Buy the 12" not the 6" you will need a 4' piece. Since the pf is deep in the back and only 2" in the front you wont need to patch in anything using a 12" piece. Good luck remember prep is key.

#1872 10 years ago

Rock add your url to make it easier for folks to find you. Unless PM's are best?

#1874 10 years ago

Pm sent.

Mike

#1875 10 years ago

Here is the 8" option that doesn't exist. ebay.com link: itm
Sorry but if I say its out there it is. I will not have time to make these up until this weekend but I will add them to my website for $20.00. If you want to save a few bucks you now have the link. I can tell you if you do want to do this you will want it from me.

#1876 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I can tell you if you do want to do this you will want it from me.

Word!

#1877 10 years ago

Thanks for the link Rock.

On that sellers other auction it did not have 8". ebay.com link: Mini Diamond Plate Vinyl Tape Choose Your Size

#1878 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I can tell you if you do want to do this you will want it from me.

Rock is the most confident pinsider I know.
How hard can it be? Famous last words...

Thank you for the link!

#1879 10 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

Rock is the most confident pinsider I know.
How hard can it be? Famous last words...
Thank you for the link!

No problem, you will find out! I am sure you guy's can handle this just fine. Please let us know how it goes. Take your time do it right. If this doesn't go to plan you know where you can get the ready to go stuff so you wont need to remove your PF

#1880 10 years ago

Hey Rock, what's the status on your cannon laser? I've been waiting on that to finish off my T2.

#1881 10 years ago

Well that one in the video is my prototype I can make more but they are not worth the $60.00 I would need to charge. My next design will be a must have it will be replacing the metal cover of the cannon. It will be a long time before I will be able to make this available. This is still just a hobby for me so I do these things in my spare time.

#1882 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

It will be a long time before I will be able to make this available.

***SIGH***

Bummer

#1883 10 years ago

There is life outside of pinball?

#1884 10 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

There is life outside of pinball?

I get pulled away all the time, but someone making a cool mod should not have the right to make us wait for it...

#1885 10 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I get pulled away all the time, but someone making a cool mod should not have the right to make us wait for it...

Im with you brother lol.

#1886 10 years ago

Back in business. Main decals applied. Its not exactly the top quality...after 20 cm of "dry" method i used the "wet" one...too many bubbles and the material does not move in the way i want. Finally, its a compromise and a step forward.

IMG_2802.JPGIMG_2802.JPG IMG_2803.JPGIMG_2803.JPG IMG_2805.JPGIMG_2805.JPG
#1887 10 years ago

The gun is ready to be installed. Special brush used to remove the old layer of chrome and some imperfections in the material.
One layer of copper applied and two layers of chrome. Overall, 48 hours of work.

IMG_2808.JPGIMG_2808.JPG IMG_2809.JPGIMG_2809.JPG IMG_2811.JPGIMG_2811.JPG IMG_2812.JPGIMG_2812.JPG
#1888 10 years ago

Beautiful work!

#1889 10 years ago

Howwwwow

#1890 10 years ago

Holy capolly! That gun is ART! Looks great!

#1891 10 years ago

They did not look that good new! Very nice.

#1892 10 years ago

I added a mod to my T2 that includes a working flame thrower and a T1000 that melts into a puddle on the playfield whenever a super jackpot is reached.

I am still working the bugs out of it but it is going to be great.

Pictures soon.

#1893 10 years ago

To all of you T2 Experts-

I have the unfortunate issue of the ball getting stuck under the skull. When the drop target drops, the ball gets stuck on the backside of the target (ie the groove behind the drop target). I have tried raising the target using the screw, but that does not help. There is some wear in the area , but I believe if I LOWER the drop target to be a bit below the surface of the playfield it will be OK. Unfortunately it is as low as it goes (the screw backed out all the way). Has anyone ever experienced this with T2, and can recommend a fix?

Loscanones- beautiful work! The gun looks great. We have a guy here in the states that does this. He did my T2, and just did my Fish Tales in chrome

DSC_4104.JPGDSC_4104.JPG

Since I didn't like the original Fish Tales button, I followed a thread here on Pinside and improvised with a Stern tournament button.

#1894 10 years ago

I haven't had the issue you are having with T2 but I did have the same thing with a Pinbot.

Can you lower the target assembly under the playfield by adding washers between the assembly and the playfield?

You may have to fill the wear with a piece or two of mylar. You can fill a groove by building up strips of mylar like an upside down pyramid. In that area, you will never see it.

#1895 10 years ago

Where did you get the new cabinet decals, are those the chrome edition? Looks great!!
Dan

#1896 10 years ago
Quoted from WannaTheater:

I have the unfortunate issue of the ball getting stuck under the skull.

I have the same issue. What I did was to make sure the top of drop target was as flush as possible with the playfield when the drop target was down. I made two adjustments to do that. First, I used the screw to raise the drop target slightly. Second, I bent the entire drop target assembly forward slightly to get rid of the angle that the top of the drop target had with the playfield. I need to test it more but so far the results have been encouraging.

#1897 10 years ago

Thanks- I though about formal wood patching, but that requires removing the skull (and associated plastics, etc) and is a pain. I will try the mylar approach (assuming I can do it without removing the skull). Otherwise it will be adding some washers to lower the entire bracket/assembly. I'll report back once I get it done.

#1898 10 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

photo5.JPG 271 KB

Where do you find this chrome strip that you put around the backbox ?

#1899 10 years ago
Quoted from Arcadedl:

Where did you get the new cabinet decals, are those the chrome edition? Looks great!!
Dan

http://www.pinball-dreams.com/
And yes, it`s a Chrome Edition but probably they do not want to sell it separately.
I bought the whole kit from them and have lots of problems as you can see in previous pages of this thread.

#1900 10 years ago

Pictures with the cabinet, in low light, poor quality.
Holes are not trimmed yet.

IMG_2816.JPGIMG_2816.JPG IMG_2817.JPGIMG_2817.JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 21.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 220.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/38 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.