Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 10,949 posts in this topic. You are on page 205 of 219.
#10201 10 months ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

you can email the files to Astil gaming and he will burn your ROMS too.
He might already have them once they are posted.
https://www.pinballrom.com/

I've used Matt's Basement Arcade in the past. He shipped it out super fast.
https://mattsbasementarcade.com/

#10202 10 months ago

Anything I need to worry about with installing this new rom besides just pulling the old one and installing this one in its place?

#10203 10 months ago

you can email the files to Astil gaming and he will burn your ROMS too.
He might already have them once they are posted.
https://www.pinballrom.com/

Dave is the man! He looks after all my ROM needs and you can't beat the customer service!

#10204 10 months ago
Quoted from dinot:

I am checking IPDB every so often to see if 8.4 gets posted. Then I will buy it from a ROM seller.

Same. They’re taking their sweet time. It is a holiday weekend I suppose.

#10205 10 months ago

!For your information!

The files for L8-4 will be uploaded to IPDB first.
In the meantime nobody will receive the files.
We want to ensure, that files have been checked and approved to remain on IPDB.

#10206 10 months ago
Quoted from tripplett:

Same. They’re taking their sweet time. It is a holiday weekend I suppose.

Isn't it posted for a free download when they are done? And I'm pretty sure they don't even need to do this at all. I'd remove the "They're taking their sweet time" sentence from your post, before they get pissed and don't do anything at all. Sheesh, talk about first world problems.

#10207 10 months ago

Hi All!

Just got my first pin, T2, and I'm experiencing an issue I'm hoping someone may have an answer to. When in multiball, my drop target starts down, once I get a ball locked under the skull it pops up...however if I happen to hit it again (on accident because I am very green!) the drop target will drop again. Here's where I am screwed because when another ball enters the skull, it gets stuck on top of the existing locked ball. My system loses the ball and goes into "ball search" mode, but my plunger is not strong enough to eject the two balls. I am forced to shut the machine off, remove the glass, and manually remove the two balls. It is quickly turning the excitement of multiball into PURE ANXIETY...not fun. Does anyone out there please have any fix for this? I'm hoping there is some sort of Menu Adjustment Setting I can change, though I am not seeing anything in the manual.

*note: this is not an issue with the ball getting stuck in the back of the plastic skull, this is not a foam block fixing issue*

My DMD shows me running L8.1. My PF pitch is set to 6.5.

Glad to be part of the group! Thanks for any help!

#10208 10 months ago

What should happen is that any time the drop target falls while there's already a ball in the skull, the target immediately pops back up, so that a second ball can't sneak in. (If one does, and the VUK isn't strong enough to clear two of them, then yeah you have to get in there manually. Although you don't have to shut the machine off, or even remove the glass all the way, just slide it down a little bit so you can reach inside the skull.)

Is the target staying down when it shouldn't? My guess would be that the drop-target-down switch isn't registering so the game doesn't know to pop it back up. (All the other behavior is based on the switch inside the skull and not on the drop target switch.) Look for that in the switch test, see if it registers the drop target going down.

#10209 10 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

What should happen is that any time the drop target falls while there's already a ball in the skull, the target immediately pops back up, so that a second ball can't sneak in. (If one does, and the VUK isn't strong enough to clear two of them, then yeah you have to get in there manually. Although you don't have to shut the machine off, or even remove the glass all the way, just slide it down a little bit so you can reach inside the skull.)
Is the target staying down when it shouldn't? My guess would be that the drop-target-down switch isn't registering so the game doesn't know to pop it back up. (All the other behavior is based on the switch inside the skull and not on the drop target switch.) Look for that in the switch test, see if it registers the drop target going down.

exactly. its the VUK switch not working right.

I had to completely rebuild my mech and switch.

Molex the connections for easy removal.

#10210 10 months ago

There's two different switches - one registers the drop target going down, the other registers the ball in the skull. It sounds like the latter (what I'd call the VUK switch) is working, since he can start multiball without any problems, and the drop target raises after a lock in the skull during multiballs. It sounds like the drop-target-down switch is the one that's not working; that's not needed to start multiball or score a jackpot, but is needed to re-raise the drop target when it should stay up while a ball is locked in the skull.

#10211 10 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

There's two different switches - one registers the drop target going down, the other registers the ball in the skull. It sounds like the latter (what I'd call the VUK switch) is working, since he can start multiball without any problems, and the drop target raises after a lock in the skull during multiballs. It sounds like the drop-target-down switch is the one that's not working; that's not needed to start multiball or score a jackpot, but is needed to re-raise the drop target when it should stay up while a ball is locked in the skull.

Check that the VUK still has the popper cap/cup on it. Often they are missing. Check it against the manual.

The VUK should fire the ball immediately or a soon as a ball rests on it.

With the game powered up, it will fire the ball even if a game isnt started if you drop a ball onto it.

If its unreliable, the forked switch contacts may need cleaning or adjusting. They are gold, dont file them, use metal polish on a q-tip if they are black.

The drop target assembly might just need inspection, cleaning and lubrication. Often thay are not assembled correctly and need parts. They also get worn and are not reliable.

If something isnt right, remove both assemblies from the game and inspect them for proper operation.

Adding molex connectors to the wires makes maintenance a breeze.

Generally the mechs just need cleaning and new coil sleeves and coil stops if they look worn out.

Switches sometimes get loose and need adjusting.

Switches do get old and unreliable, but they are inexpensive to replace.

#10212 10 months ago

Check that the VUK still has the popper cap/cup on it. Often they are missing. Check it against the manual.
The VUK should fire the ball immediately or a soon as a ball rests on it.
With the game powered up, it will fire the ball even if a game isnt started if you drop a ball onto it.
If its unreliable, the forked switch contacts may need cleaning or adjusting. They are gold, dont file them, use metal polish on a q-tip if they are black.
The drop target assembly might just need inspection, cleaning and lubrication. Often thay are not assembled correctly and need parts. They also get worn and are not reliable.
If something isnt right, remove both assemblies from the game and inspect them for proper operation.
Adding molex connectors to the wires makes maintenance a breeze.
Generally the mechs just need cleaning and new coil sleeves and coil stops if they look worn out.
Switches sometimes get loose and need adjusting.
Switches do get old and unreliable, but they are inexpensive to replace.

Thanks so much for the advice, you guys are great! I did some testing/inspecting and here is what I have so far.

The Good!
*The VUK fork switch is registering just fine in switch test
*The drop target switch (When target is dropped) is registering just fine in switch test
*The skull popper solenoid is firing fine in coil test
*The drop target solenoid is resetting the target (shooting it up) just fine in coil test

The Bad!
*The VUK popper cap is indeed missing. With a single ball in the skull, it still shoots it up to the canon...just not with two balls.
*The target knock down assembly (small solenoid attached to the drop target assembly) is only dropping the target 25% of the time in coil test mode...the rest of the time is just makes a small humming sound, and the target remains standing.

The Confusing!
*If the drop target reset solenoid is working fine, AND both the VUK & drop target switches are working fine, why on earth would the drop target NOT raise back up in the event of a drop during multiball? Again, I'm very new to all of this, but this almost sounds like a programming issue. Thanks for any further thoughts!

#10213 10 months ago
Quoted from Grublet:

Thanks so much for the advice, you guys are great! I did some testing/inspecting and here is what I have so far.
The Good!
*The drop target switch (When target is dropped) is registering just fine in switch test
*The drop target solenoid is resetting the target (shooting it up) just fine in coil test
The Bad!
*The VUK popper cap is indeed missing. With a single ball in the skull, it still shoots it up to the canon...just not with two balls.
*The target knock down assembly (small solenoid attached to the drop target assembly) is only dropping the target 25% of the time in coil test mode...the rest of the time is just makes a small humming sound, and the target remains standing.
The Confusing!
*If the drop target reset solenoid is working fine, AND both the VUK & drop target switches are working fine, why on earth would the drop target NOT raise back up in the event of a drop during multiball? Again, I'm very new to all of this, but this almost sounds like a programming issue. Thanks for any further thoughts!

Remove both mechs from the game (as I suggested)

Buy this plunger assembly:

https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/ball-popper-armature-assy-set.html

The drop target assembly needs to be rebuilt, adjusted and lubricated at its lubrication points (metal on metal rubbing points, hinge points, bearings etc.).

Buy a new drop target and decal. Pull it apart and see if its missing parts compared to the manual. Ministry of pinball should have the parts so you only have to order from one place.

It sounds like its in bad shape.

Use fine silicone oil with PTFE or dry lube.

After everything is cleaned up and rebuilt it will work flawlessly.

#10214 10 months ago

Any good toppers out there? I don’t mean etched acrylic……….

#10215 10 months ago
Quoted from eyeguypec:

Any good toppers out there? I don’t mean etched acrylic……….

I ordered one from TiltTopper. Their stuff is top notch. But be warned, they will tell you 2 weeks, but it may be closer to 6 months. They take forever.
https://tilttopper.com/shop/ols/products/terminator-pinball-topper

#10216 10 months ago
Quoted from Grublet:

Remember it only raises back up when there is a ball locked in the skull. Is that how you're testing it (and verifying the game knows that ball is locked, by seeing the screen that shows the jackpot multiplier increasing)?

#10217 10 months ago

Hi there,

is somebody here in relationship with Jay Stafford from IPDB?
We are still waitung for a response for uploading L8-4 Game Rom.
This shouldn't actually take as long as it did last time.

#10218 10 months ago
Quoted from rx3:

Isn't it posted for a free download when they are done? And I'm pretty sure they don't even need to do this at all. I'd remove the "They're taking their sweet time" sentence from your post, before they get pissed and don't do anything at all. Sheesh, talk about first world problems.

I meant no ill intent on my post so I'm not sure why anyone would get pissed. Who is "they are done" in your statement? Averell or IPDB? As far as I can tell from Averell's statement below it was done a week and a half ago. As for IPDB I don't believe there is any 'work' or 'testing' for them to host file - they just make sure it is clean with no viruses and upload it. Previous roms haven't taken this long to post.

We are all excited to try L8-4, but perhaps I was a little over zealous. It's probably going to be the deciding factor if I keep my T2 or not. Currently the wife doesn't like it and wants a different game but we don't have the room for another.

Quoted from Averell:

is somebody here in relationship with Jay Stafford from IPDB?
We are still waitung for a response for uploading L8-4 Game Rom.
This shouldn't actually take as long as it did last time.

#10219 10 months ago
Quoted from Grublet:

The Good!
The Bad!
The Confusing!

Make sure your game is working something like this (doing this from memory so I hope it's all right):

New game with drop target up.
1) Single ball
2) Fire into skull and drop target drops and stays down for a period of time (setting dependent).
3) If you manage to make the skull shot again it will fall onto the forked VUK switch. Ball is fired to the cannon where you try and hit a hunter killer lit shot for multiball.
4) If you miss the lit hunter killer cannon shot everything starts over - back to 1 above. Drop target goes back up.
5) If you hit the lit hunter killer shot multiball starts. Drop target stays down.
6a) If you lock a ball into the skull during miltiball you have to lock the remaining two balls into the other two green locks (top of playfield and database) or drain them. Once a ball is in the skull during multiball the drop target goes up. If you hit the drop target with one of the other balls it will go immediately back up and light Auto Fire (ball save - setting dependent).
6b) If you lock a ball into one of the other two locks BEFORE the skull shot a countdown timer starts to lock a ball into the skull. If you run out of time the other ball(s) are put back into play. Back to 6a.
7) After you take the shot for the jackpot (with a 2x or 3x multiplier based on how many other balls you have locked) all locked balls are released and drop target is up.
8) If you again lock a ball in the skull while you still have more than one ball in play you take a shot for Super Jackpot with a moving hunter killer light (setting dependent).

Hope that helps.

#10220 10 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Remember it only raises back up when there is a ball locked in the skull. Is that how you're testing it (and verifying the game knows that ball is locked, by seeing the screen that shows the jackpot multiplier increasing)?

Yes, that's how I tested it. I will do another round of manual testing today with the glass off to double check.

#10221 10 months ago
Quoted from tripplett:

I meant no ill intent on my post so I'm not sure why anyone would get pissed. Who is "they are done" in your statement? Averell or IPDB? As far as I can tell from Averell's statement below it was done a week and a half ago. As for IPDB I don't believe there is any 'work' or 'testing' for them to host file - they just make sure it is clean with no viruses and upload it. Previous roms haven't taken this long to post.
We are all excited to try L8-4, but perhaps I was a little over zealous. It's probably going to be the deciding factor if I keep my T2 or not. Currently the wife doesn't like it and wants a different game but we don't have the room for another.

Get a Cactus Canyon remake.

The Wife will love it !

Pinballgoddess cant stop playing it.

She also hates the T2, but I love it!

#10222 10 months ago
Quoted from tripplett:

My bad...I read that wrong and also didn't know Averell had finished it. I thought you were referring to Averell "taking his sweet time". I apologize.

#10223 10 months ago

I don't...

#10224 10 months ago

Attached is the document that explains in detail all the changes made to the T2 with the Game Rom L8-4.
From this you can also see how much work has gone into it and that the authors are not interested in making a profit from the matter, but in making the machine better and more playable for everyone.
The primary purpose of the document is to permanently secure and make available the knowledge for everyone and to create suggestions as to how one or the other thing can perhaps be improved with other devices.
We want these fantastic machines to continue working properly for a long time to come and after 30+ years it is now possible to play the machine at a whole other level.

just have fun with it...

Terminator2_L8_4.pdfTerminator2_L8_4.pdf

1 week later
#10225 10 months ago

Still 8.3 as of today Have a reminder in my phone to check one a week.

#10226 10 months ago

My before and after so far!
Having a good time with it!

Richard

5BF52E02-364D-4BA2-ADDE-42A0D117EB90 (resized).png5BF52E02-364D-4BA2-ADDE-42A0D117EB90 (resized).png85635604-E484-43B1-8461-EC4678C6E897 (resized).jpeg85635604-E484-43B1-8461-EC4678C6E897 (resized).jpeg
#10227 10 months ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

My before and after so far!
Having a good time with it!
Richard
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!

I have the custom ROM among with the profanity ROM coming soon:

https://www.pinballrom.com/product-page/terminator-2-custom-cpu-8-4

Dave is a great guy and does great work!

#10228 10 months ago

Either PPS is blocking the communication and IPDB is "not allowed" to reply or upload the files, or they are just very slow.
But there seem to be "channels" where you can get the ROM.
We don't care because we know that the ROM is better than anything that has been done so far.
And whether someone sells it or demonizes it... it simply doesn't matter. It was made for everyone who wants to have fun with the T2.
And maybe some "responsible people" will understand that the new tournament mode is the ideal basis for fair competitions and use the ROM at an official tournament?

#10229 10 months ago

How did pinballrom get the files? I thought no one was releasing 8.4 until after IPDB posted it...
If they've gotten their hands on it and IPDB is taking their sweet time is there another source to d/l the files in the short term?

#10230 10 months ago

Right, I have a local guy who will burn me a chip for a cup-o-coffee in return for his services.. Just need to get access to the download.

#10231 10 months ago
Quoted from tripplett:

How did pinballrom get the files? I thought no one was releasing 8.4 until after IPDB posted it...
If they've gotten their hands on it and IPDB is taking their sweet time is there another source to d/l the files in the short term?

Just get one from Dave at pinballrom.com

Fast service, excellent quality!

ROM suppliers need Love too!

Mine just came today! Fast 7 days shipping from the great white north!

Might cost 2 cups of coffee, Daves prices are very reasonable.

#10232 10 months ago

I just installed L-8.4 and the profanity ROM.

I didnt reset to factory settings, I just stuck in both ROMS (powered off of course).

The game displayed L8.4 and all added adjustments were available.

I changed to the LED lamp driver, added 5 seconds to the autosave (required by @pinballgoddess) and turned on the profanity (required my me...).

NO MORE DOOR CRASHING SOUND in attract mode when sounds are turned off ! I love it!

Thats all for now, I have to read the .PDF....

It works PERFECTLY!

#10233 10 months ago

Hihihi...

#10234 10 months ago

Just get one from Dave at pinballrom.com
Fast service, excellent quality!
ROM suppliers need Love too!

While that may be true I have access to a rom burner and have extra roms. Why would I pay for another?

#10235 10 months ago
Quoted from tripplett:

While that may be true I have access to a rom burner and have extra roms. Why would I pay for another?

I have the ROM burner, a box of ROMs and an eraser etc.

Dave has the ROM, his prices are low, He's a great guy, Its worth a couple bucks to get it done now instead of a couple months...etc.

I DO love the new ROM.

#10236 10 months ago

With all of the AI coming out at the speed of light. Skynet is here!

I only have 6 years and 1 month to get good at killing cyborgs.

#10237 10 months ago

Dave has the ROM, his prices are low, He's a great guy, Its worth a couple bucks to get it done now instead of a couple months...etc.
I DO love the new ROM.

Just ordered mine!

#10238 10 months ago

Just ordered mine!

You will get it in a couple days!

Pinballgoddess LOVES the longer ball save!

#10239 10 months ago

I have heard about it, that a Patch-Tool is available.
If you have L-8 Game Rom file you can patch up to L8.4.
Maybe this is interresting for the people who want to save some money and burn the file themselves?

#10240 10 months ago

Alright, I caved and ordered…Just want it updated and off the to-do list

#10241 10 months ago

Pinballgoddess has hated the game since I got it.

She says the game HATES her (it can be a brutal game with 6 second ball times), and she's a pretty formidable player.

With the 10 second ball save, she just posted a 209 million score. She has only played about 12 games on it prior.

Now she says the game is OK.... (she's a woman, there is really no pleasing them...)

This ROM will open the game up to many people who thought it was too brutal.

Thanks for this!

#10242 10 months ago

My hd pin2dmd from Stumblor is ready to ship!
Can’t wait!

BB483A47-1099-4D95-A1C5-060289625966 (resized).jpegBB483A47-1099-4D95-A1C5-060289625966 (resized).jpeg
#10243 10 months ago

Can’t wait![quoted image]

Thats gonna be EPIC !

Im waiting for then to build one for my TAF project.

#10244 10 months ago

I lost my job a few months ago so pinching any pennys I can for now. Why would it be a couple of months? As soon as it is posted to IPDB can’t I download and burn it? That’s like a few minutes of time. Problem is I’m not sure what the delay is with IPDB.

This whole thing is confusing. Averell and team worked hard to get L8.4 done and make sure it was free and available on IPDB before anyone else would have it. Apparently that didn’t happen.

Quoted from Averell:

!For your information!
The files for L8-4 will be uploaded to IPDB first.
In the meantime nobody will receive the files.
We want to ensure, that files have been checked and approved to remain on IPDB.

#10245 10 months ago
Quoted from tripplett:

I lost my job a few months ago so pinching any pennys I can for now. Why would it be a couple of months? As soon as it is posted to IPDB can’t I download and burn it? That’s like a few minutes of time. Problem is I’m not sure what the delay is with IPDB.
This whole thing is confusing. Averell and team worked hard to get L8.4 done and make sure it was free and available on IPDB before anyone else would have it. Apparently that didn’t happen.

I very sorry to hear about your troubles, I hope things look up for you soon.

About adding to or making changes to licensed software, you have to have the blessings of the license holder.

Otherwise its just a hack, or custom ROM.

I doesnt really matter if its exceptional work (as it is in this case), you need agreements etc. to move forward officially.

Im confident that Rick will give his blessing on this, but it will take a bit of time to get his attention.

He has hundreds of more pressing issues each day.

The next time I speak with him, Ill give this update the "thumbs up".

Im using it daily and so far its ROCK SOLID! In fact it seems to run smoother and a hair bit quicker than the 8.0 I was running.

The many hundreds of hours working on this shows that its truly a labor of love for this game.

IMPRESSSIVE work for the team, REALLY nice work.

#10246 10 months ago

Can’t wait![quoted image]

Nice. I didn't even know these existed. How long is the wait list?

#10247 10 months ago

My hd pin2dmd from Stumblor is ready to ship! Can’t wait!

Cool! Now you just need someone to play the game while you watch the (probably insanely expensive) screen!

#10248 10 months ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Cool! Now you just need someone to play the game while you watch the (probably insanely expensive) screen!

Oddly the big screens are cheaper than the colorDMD.

They include custom speaker panel wood as well as the plastic panel, hi grade speakers, cabling, software and the screen. $600. Ready to install.

You may or may not have to install the color files, but they can also do it for you.

ColorDMD = $500, comes with nothing and you have to program it yourself. Its just the screen only and you have to build it.

https://stumblorpinball.com/collections/hd-pin2dmd

If you need a new display to replace a burned out or broken one, they are also $500.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/DMD32

So, not "insanely expensive" at all!

In fact a great value comparatively.

But I do have to agree, EVERYTHING in pinball has become expensive.

#10249 10 months ago
Quoted from rx3:

Nice. I didn't even know these existed. How long is the wait list?

About a month right now!

#10250 10 months ago

Oddly the big screens are cheaper than the colorDMD.
They include custom speaker panel wood as well as the plastic panel, hi grade speakers, cabling, software and the screen. $600. Ready to install.
You may or may not have to install the color files, but they can also do it for you.
ColorDMD = $500, comes with nothing and you have to program it yourself. Its just the screen only and you have to build it.
https://stumblorpinball.com/collections/hd-pin2dmd
If you need a new display to replace a burned out or broken one, they are also $500.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/DMD32
So, not "insanely expensive" at all!
In fact a great value comparatively.
But I do have to agree, EVERYTHING in pinball has become expensive.

I've got one an ot looks great. Anybody know if the Pin2DMD will require an update if you install the new L8.4 ROM?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 21.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

There are 10,949 posts in this topic. You are on page 205 of 219.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only/page/205 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.